Annoying Fighting Game Players

Funsies Match

Match 1:

Seriously. If you're rematching like 20 times and then you win one, how about nah? I dont want your bad luck controller with your sweaty salt grease all over it. Sit your ass down and take your lickings like a man, you got one win? Good for you, get prepared to et bodied 30 more times I wanna see you break another controller.

All of them.

I call that the "little brother maneuver". It's designed to upset you because it implies they think they "beat" you and are thus better. It's something only a little brother would be able to think of: pure passive aggressive and in a way that if you try to point it out you look crazy. It is, for all intents and purposes, a micro-aggression.

I have another friend who is just an apologist for everything unless a vast majority say something is bad. Until 1000 people say its bad than its fine or its great or fascinating or intriquette or it requires a lot of work. He has this innate ability to just say everything is great until everyone blatently spells it out for him. Its more annoying in the sense he'll continue asking why its bad, try to prove he's right that it isnt bad, then walk around glowing like he just found free money when he somehow outwits you by just asking redundant questions.

On the subject of Third Strike:
"Twelve is terrible."
"But I see plenty of twelve players."
"Twelve is a terrible character."
"How? There's plenty of good players that use him."
Wash, rinse, repeat.
This infallible logic of "Because someone uses them they must be viable."

I do love seeing people that think they're hot shit get up in their place.

He could slap your shit in real life fightan though

you're a real winner aren't you

There's a lot of assumption going on

True, but making a long smug greentext about putting Chad in his place in Tekken points strongly towards his life being a desolate wasteland suitable only for hazardous waste dumping.

go back to reddit :%)

I'd be smug over beating anyone who tries to backpedal that hard, but the fact that it's a dudebro, the type of guy who acts like he can't fuck up, makes it even better.

I doubt it. /fit/ dudebros are only good at picking stuff up and putting it back down again.

Fuck off gook.

this

Booooooooooooooring