Orthomolecular medicine to cure various diseases(?)

Good day, dear Holla Forums.

At the beginning of my message I would like to apologize if my topic does not belong to this board. I have chosen this board because I believe that more people are looking at it and I want to reach as many as possible. Hope this is okay and does not represent a problem.

With this thread I would like to share information with you, which I have made with orthomolecular medicine.

For those who do not know exactly what is meant by it: it is, so to speak, an alternative form of medicine, with the aim of preserving the health of us humans through highly dosed food supplements.

In other words, the aim of orthomolecular medicine is to improve the resistance of the individual body cells by "micronutrients". This strengthening of vitality and natural defenses in detail protects the whole organism from harmful influences - diseases can be treated effectively and avoid typical age problems.

In addition to known vitamins, trace elements and minerals, orthomolecular medicine also uses less known vital substances such as enzymes, amino acids and secondary plant substances.

I am well aware that some people consider this form as an absolute nonsense and may think:

- The supplement industry and alternative doctors just want to sell their products and make more money.
- It is not natural to take food in the form of tablets or powders.
- That's all just a placebo effect, nothing more. There is no or little evidence that this form of medicine has a effect.
- People hundreds of years ago (and even today) are absolutely healthy in many parts of the world (whether young or old) and do not need them.

I understand these points very well and do not want to deny that these may be true and correct, but I would like to draw your attention to this issue, as it has helped me personally in life to deal with some problems and difficulties.

I am firmly convinced that especially vitamins, e.g. D3, B3, B12, K2 and C can have a positive influence on our well-being. Of course, it would be possible and better to take all this through the sun and food, but unfortunately many do not have time and / or desire / money.

In addition, there may be a job where people spend eight hours or more in an office, sitting the most time on a chair and barely moving. This modern lifestyle is perhaps not the healthiest.

I myself could "cure" some mental problems such as depressive moods, obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety with a high dose of niacin (vitamin B3), D3, B12 and C.

A few studies, if someone is interested:
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
Treatment of depression: time to consider folic acid and vitamin B12.: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15671130

Understanding nutrition, depression and mental illnesses: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2738337/

Vitamin D and Depression: Where is all the Sunshine?: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2908269/

Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Depression in the Elderly: Review and Case Report: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781043/

Nutritional therapies for mental disorders: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2248201/

Brain foods: the effects of nutrients on brain function: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2805706/

Vitamin D and Depression: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4011048/

B Vitamins and the Brain: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/

Nutrition and Schizophrenia: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2274561/

Vitamins in psychiatry. Do they have a role?: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3896744

Vitamin therapy in schizophrenia.: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18587164

The Role of Vitamins and Minerals in Psychiatry: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3046018/

Nutritional factors and hair loss.: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12190640

Hair loss in long-term or home parenteral nutrition: are micronutrient deficiencies to blame?: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20823774

Orthomolecular medicine: the therapeutic use of dietary supplements for anti-aging: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695174/

Additional sources:
orthomolecular.org/
ionhealth.ca/about-ion/abram-hoffer-founder/
doctoryourself.com/orthomolecular.html
dominatedepression.com/supplements-for-depression/
If you are looking for vitamin C pioneers, I recommend the following people with a good conscience: Linus Pauling, Irwin Stone, Robert Cathcart, Frederick Klenner, Archie Kalokerinos. However, there are many more who recommend highly dosed vitamin C to cure various diseases.

Your opinion would interest me. What do you think of it and have you had your own experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/gut-bacteria-autoimmune-disease_us_58595dd5e4b03904470acd99
researchgate.net/profile/Yuying_Liu2/publication/311792087_Resetting_microbiota_by_Lactobacillus_reuteri_inhibits_T_reg_deficiency-induced_autoimmunity_via_adenosine_A2A_receptors/links/585d561108aebf17d38a3279/Resetting-microbiota-by-Lactobacillus-reuteri-inhibits-T-reg-deficiency-induced-autoimmunity-via-adenosine-A2A-receptors.pdf
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/is-your-vitamin-c-the-real-deal-or-a-gmo-wannabe/
orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n07.shtml
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/11/23/vitamin-c-curative-power.aspx
doctoryourself.com/ckorea2008.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7K2tqxKf2EE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxveVAMir4o
youtube.com/watch?v=G0xPa0qVvl4
youtube.com/watch?v=3OcsrPkdW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7c4lwRhvI2E
youtube.com/watch?v=OfuXHJh3LMY
youtube.com/watch?v=L-AItVwmJb8
youtube.com/watch?v=oUDIhevOmg4
youtube.com/watch?v=lLFhf3vj44k
youtube.com/watch?v=_nMcXIoV1VM
youtube.com/watch?v=WFq8Q4U4yWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RIqioywu9_0
youtube.com/watch?v=UhJxXggeKew
youtube.com/watch?v=W5Bgdqsorg0
youtube.com/watch?v=2bymKIPaTws
herbdoc.com/super-c-plus-tablets-180ct.html
whale.to/c/moss.html
cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/diesel-exhaust-and-cancer.html
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITpr3e_Ld3U
mega.nz/
mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og
virtualbox.org/)
lubuntu.net/).
archive.fo/0q5yF
archive.is/tty8T
researchgate.net/publication/10943329_Low_incidence_of_cardiovascular_disease_among_the_Inuit_-_What_is_the_evidence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8871682
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18457208
180degreehealth.com/hypothyroid-face/
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsuitablefats.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fats-degeneration3.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350623
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24746602
raypeat.com/articles/articles/sugar-issues.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/co2.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/aging/altitude-mortality.shtml
functionalps.com/blog/2012/09/26/ray-peat-phd-on-carbon-dioxide-longevity-and-regeneration/
functionalps.com/blog/2012/11/26/carbon-dioxide-as-an-antioxidant/
doctoryourself.com/alcoholcure.html
healingdaily.com/niacin-vitamin-b3-for-alcoholism.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296184/
westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/dietary-guidelines/
youtube.com/user/FullyRawKristina).
greenpasture.org/public/Products/CodLiverOil/index.cfm
greenpasture.org/public/Products/ButterOil/index.cfm
thorne.com/products/dp/zinc-picolinate
thorne.com/products/dp/vitamin-d-k2-liquid
thorne.com/products/dp/methylcobalamin
puriumcorp.com/www/product/2482
puriumcorp.com/www/product/2432
redmond.life/product/redmond-clay-powder-10-oz/
redmond.life/product/redmond-clay-facial-mud/
drjockers.com/do-you-have-a-copper-and-zinc-imbalance/
westonaprice.org/health-topics/modern-diseases/copper-zinc-imbalance-unrecognized-consequence-of-plant-based-diets-and-a-contributor-to-chronic-fatigue/
westonaprice.org/health-topics/mental-emotional-health/metals-and-the-mind/
chriskresser.com/rhr-could-copper-zinc-imbalance-be-making-you-sick/
wimhofmethod.com/)
lookism.net/Thread-How-the-diet-and-lifestyle-can-influence-our-genetics
8ch.net/pol/:
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
globalnews.ca/news/2658129/would-you-want-to-know-if-your-doctor-got-money-from-pharma-companies/
amazon.com/Nutrition-Physical-Degeneration-Weston-Price/dp/0916764206
amazon.com/When-Healing-Becomes-Crime-Alternative/dp/0892819251
archive.fo/0q5yF),
web.archive.org/web/20160404215520/http://fringechan.org/fringe/res/562.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TL;DR: Start eating real food, eat your vegetables, get some daily sunlight, start exercising to improve your mental state

I agree OP. I started doing that and suddenly my "Clinical Depression" started fading away. Most science and common sense nowadays is no sense at all. Could add proper food combining to the list too.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I'm sorry if my message got pretty long. I understand that not everyone wants to read so much.

I agree with you. The most important is a healthy diet with daily physical exercise. Some of these food supplements can help, yes. But there are no miracles. It is a huge industry that wants to earn money with supplements and general health. Most of these products have absolutely no (positive) effect.

Exactly the same with so-called "superfoods". I've tried many of them over the last few years, no matter how expensive they were. My honest opinion is that these foods are in no way bad or pointless, but they are not necessarily needed either. Nobody is going to be superman, even if it sounds a bit stupid, but I hope you understand what I mean by that.

L. Reuteri
Reuterin

check the stats on this probiotic anons, it helps re-grown damaged gut lining, helps re-establish healthy gut zoo.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/gut-bacteria-autoimmune-disease_us_58595dd5e4b03904470acd99

the journal article the pop-sci version above is based on.
researchgate.net/profile/Yuying_Liu2/publication/311792087_Resetting_microbiota_by_Lactobacillus_reuteri_inhibits_T_reg_deficiency-induced_autoimmunity_via_adenosine_A2A_receptors/links/585d561108aebf17d38a3279/Resetting-microbiota-by-Lactobacillus-reuteri-inhibits-T-reg-deficiency-induced-autoimmunity-via-adenosine-A2A-receptors.pdf

Worth mentioning is that Sauerkraut is ridiculously pro-biotic or well any fermented vegetable is also amazing. The best part with them is that you can make that dirt cheap at home as long as you have an airtight jar and salt.

while many of the common fermented foods are chock full of probiotics L Reuteri occurs naturally in mother's milk

The ability of L Reuteri to do a factory default reset on the body's immune system and virtually eliminate autoimmune malfunctions is something that has not been covered in a scientific journal before with reproducible effects.

Can confirm Vitamin C megadosing is life-altering.

May I ask purely from interest, what positive changes you have got in your life by a high-dose of vitamin C?

In addition: I would recommend 2,000 to 3,000 miligrams of vitamin C throughout the day. However, you should make sure that your supplement is based on natural foods. No synthetic or artificial substances. These articles might interest you and/or others.

Is Your Vitamin C the Real Deal or a GMO Wannabe?: thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/is-your-vitamin-c-the-real-deal-or-a-gmo-wannabe/

VITAMIN C DOES NOT CAUSE KIDNEY STONES: orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v01n07.shtml

Was Linus Pauling Right About Vitamin C’s Curative Powers After All?: articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/11/23/vitamin-c-curative-power.aspx

High-Dose Vitamin C Therapy for Major Diseases: doctoryourself.com/ckorea2008.html

Videos:

Natural Treatment for Depression Explained - Naicin B3 - Food Matters: youtube.com/watch?v=7K2tqxKf2EE

Vitamin C Better than Chemo for Cancer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZxveVAMir4o

Natural Cure for Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Schizophrenia: youtube.com/watch?v=G0xPa0qVvl4

Rhonda Patrick at Orthomolecular Medicine Congress in Bussum, Netherlands: youtube.com/watch?v=3OcsrPkdW3Y

Pauling's Recommendations for Vitamin C and Lysine: youtube.com/watch?v=7c4lwRhvI2E

Linus Pauling: High dose vitamin C is a cure for cancer, AIDS and heart disease!: youtube.com/watch?v=OfuXHJh3LMY

Vitamin B3 cures depression: youtube.com/watch?v=L-AItVwmJb8

Niacin - Vitamin B3 - improves circulation and improves your mood: youtube.com/watch?v=oUDIhevOmg4

Abram Hoffer, schizophrenia 90% recovery with niacin: youtube.com/watch?v=lLFhf3vj44k

"Schizophrenia: An Orthomolecular Approach to Re-Balancing Brain & Body Chemistry": youtube.com/watch?v=_nMcXIoV1VM

Psycho-nutrition & Orthomolecular Medicine - Gary Johnston, on mental health, anxiety, depression,: youtube.com/watch?v=WFq8Q4U4yWI

Natural Mental Health Cures - Orthomolecular Psychiatry: youtube.com/watch?v=RIqioywu9_0

The Nutritional Approach to Anxiety and Depression: youtube.com/watch?v=UhJxXggeKew

Andrew Saul - High Dose Vitamin C Therapy for Major Diseases: youtube.com/watch?v=W5Bgdqsorg0

Dr. Linus Pauling on Vitamin C and Heart Disease Stanford Medical School - 27 Feb 92: youtube.com/watch?v=2bymKIPaTws

The most ridiculous redpill on mental health I ever received was that our gut bacteria produces 50% of our bodies' dopamine and fucking 90% of our serotonin.

you should read the paper
Humans as Superorganisms: How Microbes, Viruses, Imprinted Genes, and Other Selfish Entities Shape Our Behavior.

Vitamin C is the body's duct tape. It can fix a lot of shit.

2-3 g is not going to do it, most likely. You want to take as much as your body can handle, which for me, is typically 7g when healthy. After my immune system has been weakened (exposure, disease, etc.) it can jump up to as much as 15g at once. And when I do start to get sick, I'll take that every few hours. The claim there's no cure for the common cold is bullshit.

Thank you very much for your informative reply. I really appreciate it.

Can you tell me or us how you consume vitamin C (e.g., tablets, powders or infusions)? Furthermore, it would be interesting to know what brand it is.

My personal recommendation: If you have enough money and are looking for natural and organic supplements, I recommend the products of Dr. Richard Schulze. They are slightly more expensive, but effective and made from natural foods. For example: herbdoc.com/super-c-plus-tablets-180ct.html

I have tested in my life several products of different companies. In most cases, I have not found any improvement in my health. But please do not misunderstand me. I knew from the outset that these products are not miracles with which I become a superman.

Daily physical activity, natural food (whether it be omnivorous, vegetarian, vegan or raw food), sunlight, good social contacts (true friends, family, girlfriend) and a work (fun, joy and meaning) is the best. But that's just my opinion. Everyone should live the way they want. Nevertheless, I hoped at least a minimal improvement in the quality of life. Many products are, in my experience, unnecessary and overpriced. Also, the amounts (e.g., in capsules or tablets) are often incorrect.

But I can recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for something that really works and helps to cure certain diseases. His products consist of whole, natural vitamins, minerals, spices and herbs. No synthetic or artificial substances.

In my opinion, he is one of the greatest healers of all time. The combination of herbal medicine and naturopathy is highly effective. I can recommend him with a very clear conscience. Specially designed for people who want a cleansing and detoxification of their entire body (and mind).

'Dr. Schulze is one of the foremost authorities in the world on natural healing and herbal medicine. He holds a Doctorate in Herbology from the School of Natural Healing and a Doctorate in Natural Medicine. Dr. Schulze also holds a degree in Herbal Pharmacy and degrees in Iridology. He is certified in eight different styles of " body therapy" and has three black belts in the martial arts. Dr. Schulze has written numerous research papers on the topics of Botanical Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology and the making of herbal preparations.'

What is really sick is the industry leaders value their bottom line more than the well being and life of people.

By the time we get to the 24 century we might have effective treatments, Star Trek will be long gone by that time. It is not working, yet we have had this infrastructure, the cancer establishment imposed over this country for the last 50 years. It is a fund raising machine. The ACS takes in 400 million dollars a year. What are they doing with it? Where are the treatments? Where are the cures? Where is the good research? They are way way way out, far, drifting out to sea in terms of anything approaching human cancer. We have to re-orientate ourselves around the actual patient in front of you. The only thing that matters in cancer or any other disease.

Instead we have this very abstract, academic, cruel, inhuman system which is now going to be forced down our throats by government decree.

whale.to/c/moss.html

I can attest to gut brain connection personally.
After reading about Steve Jobs and Hitler I began eating as little as possible with no meat or regard to nutrition, during this time I became very obsessive and eventually fell ill.
After I got better, I started taking vitamin C, and ADEKS compound vitamins, fixed both health and mental health. Apologies for bad English I am slavshit.

Not to mention, life isn't a series of quick fixes.
Cancer was practically non-existent in earlier ages.
By focusing on 'quick-fixes' we're not really addressing the roots of the problem . The ancient physicians knew, the key is not 'curing disease' but having a society in which you live healthily. You don't really help an alcoholic by giving him a new liver.

cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/diesel-exhaust-and-cancer.html

that's why fasting is such an important ritual religiously

The Harvard MBA style of business user.
Profit above all else.
Only beholden to stockholders, not the public nor employees.

I can attest of high doses of C for skin health; clears acne VERY well in conjunction with drinking filtered water.

right youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

chin up slavbro

health nut here, havent tested orthomolecular supplements but 100% convinced it works wonders
of course your (((mental health))) is heavily conditioned by the state of your gut. Nutrition is key, but in a broad sense, not just food but anything that feeds your system, physical emotional mental and your own activity. But fixing your diet habit is easier than fixing the way you deal with your feelings. So it's a must.

Heres the best video on making it, it's by a living history company called Jas. Townsend and Son that makes everything seen in the video, even the clothes and tinware!

Forgot link m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITpr3e_Ld3U

hello fellow humble water filter salesman

Body and mind are so connected to diet that it isn't even funny. Don't expect to cure cancer by eating marijuana leaves or anything, but one would be surprised just how something as simple as more cruciferous vegetables (red cabbage particularly) can help block the overwhelming amount of estrogen floating around in a fatty's body. Just don't let the Vitamin K go out of control.

You dont need huge doses of vitamins, you need good natural food. Paleo diet is the solution to most modern illnesses. Hunter gatherers dont get diabetes, tooth decay, heart disease, auto-immune disorders and even cancer is very rare among them. Also adding to the problem is that modern plants have been bred to be soft and sweet, at the cost of micronutrient content, but also the plants natural defenses (bitter and tough plants dont get destroyed by pests), leading to use of pesticides leading to gay frogs etc.
Basically, stop eating grain, start eating greens. Stop eating low fat yoghurt, start eating bone marrow.

Please excuse my late reply.

I do not want to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I can well imagine that many organizations and groups are more interested in filling their bank account rather than really healing people from their sicknesses.

I have already heard and read that the gut plays an important role in the general health. But I can not say much about it, since I am not a doctor or nutritionist. According to my own experiences, it is often better to eat small portions instead of filling yourself with food. After a heavy meal, many people often feel sluggish, weak, and want to sleep (bad food combination).

I totally agree with you. Regardless of whether there are physical or mental problems that a person has, we should focus on solving the problem at the root instead of covering it with medicines, for example.

How many days would you recommend a beginner to fast if I may ask?

Good day, dear "user".
I thank you for your contribution, but I would like to mention that I did not create this thread to sell other people something they may not need. My goal is to educate others and help them with problems and difficulties, if possible.

let's wait for the self-depopulation of nonwhites before commercializing this one

unless you want 5 billion blacks in 2100…………

Eat well.
Exercise.
Do yoga.
Meditate.
Watch as your life "magically" starts to improve 200%, no need for the jews pharmakeia.

Additional information, for all those who are interested: A few months ago, I started uploading material on the website mega.nz/ to help other people. Topics such as:

- general human health (nutrition, detoxification, orthomolecular medicine, "superfoods", supplements, reverse hair loss, deformation, dieting, fasting, physical exercise and sports)

- sexuality (abstinence, tantra, semen retention, exercises to delay the ejaculation, penis enlargement, kegel exercises for longer erections and better sex, strengthen the vagina and the pelvic floor with jade / yoni eggs)

- Meditation

- breathing exercises

- Psychedelic substances (especially DMT, Tabernanthe iboga and Banisteriopsis caapi / the ayahuasca vine) + I am well aware that many people (on this board) have a bad and negative impression of these "drugs". I have uploaded a little because I am convinced that these natural plants can expand our consciousness positively if we do not use them as a crutch.

- Cold showers
and much more.

At the beginning I want to upload books, videos and audio files that address these topics. In the course of time gladly more areas, if you are interested. You all can inform me at any time, if someone of you searches files, which he does not find on the Internet. I will do my best to find this material and make it available free of charge. Please let me know if certain files do not work or are missing.

I am aware that every person has a different opinion, which is absolutely fine. I can not guarantee or promise that everything I upload is 100% true and works for everyone. Nevertheless, I make all the material available. Maybe someone is interested in it and wants to get information. Each of us can expand his knowledge to help not only himself, but also other people. For those who want to keep an eye on it: mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og

In addition, I recommend that all the files I have uploaded be run in a virtual machine because I can not insure or guarantee that they are free of malware. I do not want under any circumstances that you get malware and infects your computer. For example, VirtualBox (virtualbox.org/) and a lightweight Linux distribution (lubuntu.net/). Read / watch *all* of these files with a grain of salt.

Oh look a new type of slide to ride.

I am also convinced that natural and real foods can fight many (deadly) diseases, without any chemical additives. Besides, I think that every human being should have not only vitamins under control, but also minerals and trace elements.

I agree with you. Nevertheless, I believe that every person should decide for himself which type of diet is best for him or her. Whether it be omnivorous, vegetarian, vegan, raw food, lots of carbohydrates and little fat, lots of fat, protein and little carbohydrates, ketogenic, etc.).
But in general, I would recommend the nutritional principles of Weston A. Price with a good conscience. A thread was created on this board a few months ago. See this archive if you are interested: archive.fo/0q5yF

Good stuff OP. Will definitely go through all this later. While it's not strictly politics, anything similar to Weston A Price-tier nutrition is absolutely politically incorrect. Jews don't want healthy goyim, they want slaves just healthy enough to work and they definitely don't want tpeople to know about this shit or take it seriously. They have easily collectively spent tens of billions over the last century discrediting and censoring this type of information. It ties into every aspect of your health and damn near every illness and disease there is links back to nutrition.

That's pretty huge if true. Any source on that? I'm curious which particular strains are responsible for what. It makes sense. Ever met a depressed person who had a healthy diet?

Actually psychedelics are the one category of drugs Holla Forums is largely tolerant of. Many of us recognize that they at least have the potential to be therapeutic when used responsibly and in moderation. For many people that means only taking them a few times in their lives. If you feel like you need to keep tripping, doing more drugs isnt going to help. At that point you need mediation and self reflection. Also you don't tend to see addicts robbing/killing and becoming homeless over psychedelics, nor do you see lots of gang activity and violent crimes in general revolving around psychedelics like you do with crack, coke, heroine, meth, or even just pot. All of those drugs are also more addictive, have very undesirable side effects, and attract a larger number of dumber people just looking to get high so the user base is worse to begin with.

Absolutely wonderfully written. Thank you very much for your contribution. I am happy to read if this thread helps you in any way and you get new information.

I do not want to say that modern medicine is a big scam, but I think that human health is a business that involves a lot of money. Medications are often administered and / or operations are recommended which may not be necessary. Risks and strong side effects can also occur. In my opinion, foods we absorb can affect our health either positively, or negatively. Weston A. Price is one of the people who have personally helped me in life to understand my own problems better.

From my experience, people are happiest, who have a lovable family & partner, a handful of true friends who are there even in difficult times, a job that is fun + brings joy and a meaning / goal in life. A healthy diet is also recommended.

I understand very well why people have a bad impression. Many use certain drugs not with decency, respect and in moderation, but daily, only to become "high". Psychedelic substances are, at least in my opinion, neither harmful nor dangerous. These should not be consumed for fun to tell friends, you have seen flying elephants and communicating with extraterrestrial beings, Jesus Christ, ghosts & monsters. It sounds stupid, but I hope you understand what I mean (excuse my bad English skills).

Some consumers do not cope with the experiences during or after their so-called "trips", break into tears, are confronted with their own mistakes (for example, to treat other people badly), or do not want to see / understand them. This can, but does not have to occur and trigger a psychic shock.

Banisteriopsis caapi (the ayahuasca vine) requires a strict dietary regime (no fried, fermented, processed, animal food, salt, spices, herbs, refined sugar, artificial sweeteners, chocolate, caffeine, etc.) + sexual abstinence (not only sex with a partner but also self-gratification with or without pornography - young adolescents would say "NoFap" + "NoPorn" | Tantra and "semen retention").

In addition, the population would get a completely new image and awareness when people who take legal and illegal drugs make a reasonable, credible and orderly impression. Furthermore, a self-controlled handling should be maintained and not forgotten.

OP is a foreigner and I do not know what to think of his statements, but I know well his enemies. The pharmakike has been MURDERING my peers herbalwizard/user here for a very long time. Their kill count makes the DNC look like ameteurs. Every fucking voice who dared to show the world alternatives from a valid perspective, that is, one that has both old world wisdom with modern levels of explanation, is fucking killed. OP, if we're on the same side, and your info checks out, you'll have an ally here. I hope for everyone's sake that you're right, and I hope you have bodyguards.

I was stunned by that figure too, but he's right. I found an article by the American Psychological Association confirming it.
archive.is/tty8T

Guess how many of those I do have.

I appreciate your nice words. Thank you very much.

I can understand that people have their doubts when they read that someone supports something that is in no way natural. You can also think that I only want to sell products on this board to replenish my bank account. To be exact, I mean the consumption of highly dosed vitamins, trace elements and minerals in tablet form, powder or infusions.

It is undoubtedly a form of medicine, if I am able to describe it so, which is for many absolute nonsense (nothing more than a placebo and money rip off). Also, there are millions of people in the world who do not need these products and still have a long, healthy and happy life. Nevertheless, I support the orthomolecular medicine because it has not only helped me, but also many others.

Of course, natural and real foods, as well as daily physical exercise, social contacts, and much more are preferred, but in my opinion many people have one or more deficiencies in these areas due to our modern times.

It is *not* my goal to convey to you that you must necessarily purchase food supplements for expensive money, as you will otherwise get sick. That would be nothing but a big lie and rip-off. These products can be an additional aid to those who have a deficiency, but they are not miracles.

I can not guarantee that my information is completely correct, but I try my best to educate others and give them new knowledge.

I'm sorry I did not answer your message immediately.

Unfortunately, I do not know how much you have of these things. Life can and is sometimes difficult and tiring. Many despair and find no way out. Nevertheless, I firmly believe that there are always ways we ourselves have in our hands. Of course it is easier said than done, but giving up is in my eyes no solution.

Real example: Many families are known to me in which the child has been regularly beaten since school and the parents had a drug problem. These children have only seen the bad sides of life, but many have learned something from these negative experiences and decided that they want to go a different, more positive way.

May I ask purely out of interest, what are your biggest problems right now? I understand, of course, if you do not want to answer this question because it is very personal.

Our diets have had the "trace minerals" almost completely removed. Our brains and nervous systems require these for proper conductivity. We have also had essential acids removed through various means including the usage of Chlorinated Water, which destroys humeric and fumeric acids on contact, converting them into anti-biotic agents that then kill off and destabilize our gut flora.

On the record, I will back up your claims about B-vitamins and mental health. I've run experiments with homeless populations, providing them with high doses of primarily B-12 and various choline sources and had immediately noticable results.

Its clear you don't know much. You are right about gut health but this statement

Is misleading. Humans are predators with a digestive system closer to dogs and lions then other apes. Eating a big meal does make you lethargic because blood goes from the brain to the gut. However, if you look at lions or dogs they (in the wild) eat massive meals and then laze around and then are full of energy until their next meal.

It is the make up of the meal that matters. High protein and fat and low carb. Meat and fat is digested quickly whereas carbs are slowly digested. Carb induced lethargy will last hours.

When it comes to fasting don't start with days. Start with skipping either breakfast or lunch. Then work upto one meal a day.

I work a labor intensive job and only eat twice a day. I have a small or moderately sized lunch and a large dinner. I also eat dinner relatively early so I am not feeling full when I go to bed.

You didn't disprove his statements user, you merely elaborated on the causes. You're filling in what was missed.

I'm currently seeing an orthomolecular doctor after an autoimmune disease I've been fighting since childhood raged out of control a number of years ago. I've seen over 10 doctors every last one of them made the minimum effort required to assert that there was nothing wrong with me.

Even when that didn't work and it was obvious that my labs came back super fucked, they still refused to do what they should have and instead would try to coerce me into taking antidepressants.

I relented and eventually gave up on regular doctors, it wasn't until I found an orthomolecular doctor who for some reason is able to go against government policies (I'm assuming because of the waiver I signed), and he was absolutely shocked at how fucked up my labs were.

I'd been complaining about cardiovascular problems for a few years, I had a number of really basic tests done until this doctor requested an electrocardiogram.

Because of the neglect on behalf of doctors that refused to do anything, I now have a problem with my heart as a result of undiagnosed hypothyroidism, as well as other inflammatory problems due to my body's inability to deal with the autoimmune condition.

Fast forward a few months and I'm doing a lot better, I'm on medications now that doctors I had seen before became visibly angry when I suggested I should be on, all because of the perceived liability associated with them. I do also mean perceived because after talking with my orthomolecular doctor, those problems are largely exaggerated as long as you take preventative measures as well as moderate dosing.

I went through pretty similar shit. Lost my career path because of it Ha, fate is a fickle mistress. I was being fast-tracked into the CIA and now I'm not even draftable. and the lack of skill of the mainstream medical community is why I had to fix my health on my fucking own. I'm glad you found someone though, it was a hell of a ride for me to learn enough to fix my health without anyone to guide me along the path.

I never said he was wrong, I merely said he did not know much.

Yes, but straw man hunter gatherers do, and this is exactly what the promoters of so called "paleo" and ketogenic diets are promoting: ill health and a fake version of what ancient humans ate. The Eskimo diet is held in high regard among such snake oil salesmen, but there is no evidence that any ancient people consistently ate like Eskimos - that is with primarily protein, fat, and few carbs - except when dire circumstances required it, such as when living on a barren wasteland of ice and snow. (Nor is there evidence that an Eskimo diet is healthy. The contrary is actually the case. [1])

There is something wrong with those who can only treat the ancients as some mysterious enigma and never through the perspective that they were not unlike us. It is heresy to suggest that humanity's ancestors had the same cravings and would eat all that common wisdom holds taboo today with great frequency and consistency, for to do so is to reveal that our instincts - the ones that tell us to eat sugar, salt, saturated fat, and cholesterol and to eat pleasing foods in general - have not betrayed us but rather that we are being constantly poisoned through typical diets [2] and misled whenever we seek a dietary change to undo what is wrong.

Typical hunter gathers ate (and still eat) much sugar, [3] much more than anyone is willing to admit. This is because sugar is not poison, does not cause diabetes, [4] and is health promoting by increasing carbon dioxide production when metabolized. [5] They ate it through much fruit and berries but honey (which is a highly processed form of sugar) as well. Sugar is no more the monster than is water. Both are poison in the right context, such as in extreme excesses and too frequently in the absence of secondary nutrition. Also, if you believe in evolution, it is because chimpanzees and other primates heavily rely fruit (and therefore sugar, but they also seek purer sugar in the form of honey as well) so it is no surprise when we, with our shared inability to synthesize vitamin C (unusual except among frequent fruit eaters), also thrive on sweet fruits.

[1] researchgate.net/publication/10943329_Low_incidence_of_cardiovascular_disease_among_the_Inuit_-_What_is_the_evidence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8871682
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18457208
180degreehealth.com/hypothyroid-face/
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml

[2] raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/nutrition/oils-in-context.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturated-oils.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsuitablefats.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/fats-degeneration3.shtml

[3] ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350623
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24746602

[4]
raypeat.com/articles/articles/sugar-issues.shtml

[5] raypeat.com/articles/articles/co2.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/aging/altitude-mortality.shtml
functionalps.com/blog/2012/09/26/ray-peat-phd-on-carbon-dioxide-longevity-and-regeneration/
functionalps.com/blog/2012/11/26/carbon-dioxide-as-an-antioxidant/

I think most people in that situation often have to learn about their illness enough to find a doctor who is willing to listen to their concerns.

It's why I had to bring up those concerns and potential solutions to doctors before I found one who said "you know, you're right", which was the ortho I finally saw.

>>9874620

Life changing information! Thank you, user.

kill yourself kike. nutrition / medicine is perhaps the most blatantly pozzed and disinfo-ridden branch of science, with hugely significant effects on people's lives. we can have one fucking thread about it. so sorry the goyim are on to your pharma scam.

Would in this case a supplementation of various trace minerals make sense, if these according to your statement were almost completely removed? Your opinion would interest me.

It is nice to hear that you could help homeless people with a high dose of vitamin B12. May I ask purely from interest, what positive effects did you recognize?

I agree with you that I do not know much about human nutrition, as this is a very large area where new information is regularly discovered. I am only a very young man who tries to enlighten and help other people, even if I am not a doctor or nutritionist. So please take everything I write with a grain of salt.

If I have aroused the impression that I know everything, I apologize for it. It was not my intention.

Which food combinations do you think should be avoided? And would it be a big problem if a person fasts several days at the beginning? A quote from a web page (it would be interesting to know what you are saying):

[Food combining came from Natural Hygiene (Shelton), popularised by Dr Hay (Hay diet) without giving any credit, and more recently by Natural Hygienist Harvey Diamond in his book Fit for Life. Essentially, concentrated carbohydrates (bread, potatoes) don't combine with concentrated proteins (meat), and fruit doesn't combine with either, and should should be eaten first. Poor food combining could be the main cause of bowel cancer and bowel disease, and is the main sin of the food industry–the great big fat LIE that you can mix grain and meat. You never feel good as good feelings come from having a clean, properly working gut.]

Of course supplementation of trace minerals is ALWAYS beneficial! Look into the supplementation of Shilijit powder in India. Many common nutritional diseases have been treated for ages with this one.
Positive effects on mood. Improved sleep cycles. Enhanced overall awareness of surroundings and of their own mental states. Lowered instances of lethargy. Better resistance to disease such as influenza. Also, there seemed to be positive effects related to habitual drug abuse in amphetamine users. Admittedly, all of these effects could simply be the result of improved sleep cycles as a result of the supplementation of B Vitamins.

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time and effort to share your story with us. Be absolutely sure that I appreciate it.

Please excuse my stupid question, but why the doctors prescribe antidepressants if you had an autoimmune disease? Furthermore, I want to say that many people in my family and relatives have had bad experiences with "normal" doctors (no one could help in the case of serious illness). Medicines are often prescribed, which have very little or no positive influence, but there are strong side effects which may possibly exacerbate a disease. In many cases it is usually better to solve your problems and diseases yourself.

I really hope you're doing better. God bless you, your family and friends. I wish for you that these people are always at your side, especially in difficult times.

It sounds fantastic, especially for people who need help. Do you have your own experiences with Shilajit, or do you know this only from the Internet and / or other people who have told about it?

And what do you think of high doses of vitamin B3 to overcome alcohol addiction?
-> doctoryourself.com/alcoholcure.html
-> healingdaily.com/niacin-vitamin-b3-for-alcoholism.htm

yes that will cure your little newborn daughter's congenital heart disease.
and they don't invent or improve medicine, they only patent it.

I looked it up and it undeniably has a lot of beneficial compounds but the raw form is heavily adulterated with toxic as fuck things because it seeps out of mountains. I wouldn't consider this stuff unless it's purified and you know exactly what you're getting. Vid related is how shitskins traditionally poison themselves using it, It's called Rasa Shastra and it's what passes for 'medicine' there. The medical industry might be corrupt and incompetent but most alternative medicine is retarded mysticism so be careful.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296184/
random study showing the substance has merit

Seconded

A very informative and helpful contribution. Many thanks for that.

What is your personal opinion about the person Weston A. Price and his dietary guidelines? See: westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/dietary-guidelines/

It would also be interesting to know if you think that a raw food diet based on fruits is the best nutrition for us.
It seems to me that on the Internet more and more people are trying this form of nutrition (such as youtube.com/user/FullyRawKristina).

I would like to recommend a few food supplements, with which I myself have had good experiences to cure various diseases, even if many people may think that these products are unnecessary and I just want to make money. Maybe I can help someone.

- Cod liver oil and butter oil from the manufacturer "Green Pasture" (recommended by Weston A. Price): greenpasture.org/public/Products/CodLiverOil/index.cfm + greenpasture.org/public/Products/ButterOil/index.cfm
=> The cod liver oil of this manufacturer includes a small plastic syringe to measure exactly how much you need. I take 5 mL each day in combination with a tablespoon of butter oil.

- Zinc picolinate: thorne.com/products/dp/zinc-picolinate
=> 15 mg after a meal.

- Vitamin D3 + K2: thorne.com/products/dp/vitamin-d-k2-liquid
=> I take 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day (preferably in the morning), but I understand that others recommend a lower or higher dose. Please take it with some healthy fat (e.g., coconut oil) as this vitamin is fat soluble.

- Vitamin B12 in tablet form or injections (Methylcobalamin): thorne.com/products/dp/methylcobalamin
=> 1 mg.

- Algae such as spirulina and chlorella: puriumcorp.com/www/product/2482 + puriumcorp.com/www/product/2432
=> Due to several amalgam fillings the past few years, I use these two algae to discharge heavy metals from the body. Each day three small plastic spoons of each algae mixed with water in a shaker (best on an empty stomach). With these products, I would pay attention to good quality and not just for a reasonable price. Poor and inferior products can harm health. But please do not misunderstand me. Not everything that is expensive is automatically better. Not everything that is cheap is automatically bad.

- Bentonite clay (+facial mud): redmond.life/product/redmond-clay-powder-10-oz/ + redmond.life/product/redmond-clay-facial-mud/
=> I fill my shaker with half a liter of water every morning and add three small plastic spoons of the bentonite clay, mix it for a few minutes, drink it and wait a few hours until I eat something (such as fruit).
I do this for the detoxification of the body. I apply the facial mud on my face once a week. If you want, you can add apple cider vinegar from the company "Bragg".

In addition, if the necessary money is available, vitamin B6, B3 (niacin), vitamin C. But keep in mind that "real" food is always better than supplements in powder or tablet form.

Zn to Cu ratio is important. Optimum ratio may be around 10:1. Keep this is mind when taking zing or copper sups. Eg taking a 30 mg zinc piconolate will crash you after 2-3 days of doing it. Other ratios
K:Na 1.8:1
Ca:Mg 2:1
Vit A: vit d 10:1
Of course they're not confirmed and some more backed by more literature than others. K and e and the other fat solubles probs have ratios too.

Thank you very much for your important information. It was a mistake of mine not to mention. I apologize for that.
As you have already written correctly, it is not always healthy and sensible to consume a high dose. Too much zinc can lead to health problems, just to give an example. Are there other food supplements that you think are useful and which you can recommend with a good conscience?
For those interested in:

Do You Have A Copper and Zinc Imbalance?: drjockers.com/do-you-have-a-copper-and-zinc-imbalance/
Copper-Zinc Imbalance: westonaprice.org/health-topics/modern-diseases/copper-zinc-imbalance-unrecognized-consequence-of-plant-based-diets-and-a-contributor-to-chronic-fatigue/
Metals and the Mind: westonaprice.org/health-topics/mental-emotional-health/metals-and-the-mind/
Could Copper-Zinc Imbalance Be Making You Sick?: chriskresser.com/rhr-could-copper-zinc-imbalance-be-making-you-sick/

go up now

bumping this thread. my old biochem prof that also teaches a class related to supplements talked about orthomolecular medicine but I didn't pay attention thinking it was bullshit.

If I ever feel a sickness coming on I take 3 grams of vit C daily and it really does help. Vit D3 staves off winter depression extremely well. I just ordered a B complex and will try it out, also on day 5ish of semen retention I'm gonna keep going for as long as I can don't have a gf so should be ok.

any tips on meditation? do you guys just sit there and focus on breathing?

First of all, thank you for pushing this thread and your contribution.

I can well understand that people consider orthomolecular medicine to be absolute nonsense. It is in no way natural to consume vitamins, minerals and trace elements in the form of tablets or powders. In addition, food supplements have in many cases no positive effect on our health. Especially in the field of sport (for example, bodybuilding), a lot of money is made with products that are nothing more than a placebo. Real foods should therefore always be in the first place. Supplements only as an additional aid.

Nice to hear that Vitamin C and D3 helped you to fight diseases and winter depression. We should always have in mind, however, that every human being is different. What works for Person A does not have to work for Person B or C (I hope you understand how I mean it). The same applies to semen retention (some would say "NoFap" + "NoPorn"). Have you already noticed positive effects, if I may ask?

What I can recommend are cold showers. At the beginning it is a bit habituation, but after a certain time you get used to it. The benefits are a stronger willpower, stress reduction, improved skin and hair, increased testosterone, fertility, improved circulation, etc.

I can not give you meditation tips because I am a beginner in this area myself. But if you are interested, you can inform yourself about the person named "Wim Hof". He practices cold showers in combination with breathing exercises and meditation. You can find his method (wimhofmethod.com/) here: mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og

An additional piece of information, for those interested in general health.

How the diet and lifestyle can influence our genetics: lookism.net/Thread-How-the-diet-and-lifestyle-can-influence-our-genetics

The thread about the causes of physical deformities a few months ago on 8ch.net/pol/: archive.fo/0q5yF
It is specifically about people like Weston A. Price, Dr. Axe, Dr. Mike Mew, Sally Fallon and Ramiel Nagel. In addition to the dangers of breathing through the mouth (especially during childhood and adolescence), amalgam fillings, fluoride, jaw operations (overbite correction, rapid maxillary expansion appliance), sexual abstinence (semen retention), fasting, breathing techniques by Wim Hof, psychedelics (especially DMT & Banisteriopsis caapi / the ayahuasca vine) and the importance of helping others (service to others).

A free download platform: mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og

You're on the right track but it's best to keep up. The Calcium-Magnesium ratio has been revised after someone discovered that the french researcher's work was mistranslated. A more accurate translation is, "never go beyond two parts calcium to one part magnesium in your food." Therefore, a safer ratio would actually be the inverse up to an approach of 1:1. The reason for this is simple, calcium in nature is a very fickle mineral to obtain in our bodies. Our ancestors basically scavenged the earth for calcium. But now calcium is everywhere, over-represented in food, and our bodies are more likely to be inundated with calcium than the nutrition that is meant to control the flow of it in our body. Such nutrients include magnesium, vitamin A (a legitimate form) vitamin d3, and vitamin k2. Calcium is so volatile and yet so essential that it takes a perfect balance of those nutrients to be moderated in the body.

For meditation I know about the big occult library megadrive that half-chan was building up. mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Btw op I want to thank you for the megadrive you posted. I'm in medical school now and have been independently reading on nutrition and orthomolecular medicine for some time. Even doing self experimentation myself to see if I can reverse many of my problems.

Could you go more into your views on fasting? Specifically sessions where people only drink for >24 hours. What is the optimal interval to receive positive benefits from doing so?

They're trying to get you to shut up, put up, and die while getting their shekels from the drug companies that make them. They fill out a small form and then they get free gibs. Stuff like free company dinners, posters for the clinic, cups, bowls, or just straight up cash.
globalnews.ca/news/2658129/would-you-want-to-know-if-your-doctor-got-money-from-pharma-companies/

This. Everybody harps on the evil corporations, but MDs are complicit as well. Most have no idea how corrupt doctors are.
t. ex pharma rep

Anyone interested in optimizing your diet based on empirical health science, I recommend this book.

amazon.com/Nutrition-Physical-Degeneration-Weston-Price/dp/0916764206

stumbled upon this vitamin b17 cancer cure thing a while ago. i don't have cancer so i don't know about the validity of any of this stuff but there seem to be a lot of people on the net that tried this and it worked.
its depressing to see that there are people that seem to have figured out how to beat cancer decades ago. this old video looks like it was made in the 70s or 80s

i also remember a case of a young man importing bags of apricot seeds from mexico to cure his cancer and give it to other people because the stuff is cheap as fuck. of course he was shut down quickly

If you're interested in suppressed cancer cures, read this book it will blow your mind:

amazon.com/When-Healing-Becomes-Crime-Alternative/dp/0892819251

It includes a detailed history of the AMA and its pattern of crimes. You'll never look at an MD the same again.

This is a big redpill, it needs a bump

First of all, I apologize for my late reply. It was not my intention that you had to wait so long. I am pleased to see that there are people who are interested in this topic.

Great and valuable information. Thank you very much!

Thank you for sharing this link with us. I am absolutely sure that many people will find interesting data in this library. It is nice to hear that you are interested in nutrition and orthomolecular medicine. I hope that I can help you with the download link.

What problems do you have when I may ask you? And to be honest, I have little personal experience when it comes to fasting. Luckily, a couple of months ago, I was asking in a different thread about various deformations on the body (archive.fo/0q5yF), if "user" can give me a few tips to achieve positive effects. The one has sent me a link, which I would like to recommend you, if you allow.
Fasting and much more: web.archive.org/web/20160404215520/http://fringechan.org/fringe/res/562.html

Very interesting to read. Thanks for your posts.
I am not a doctor, but I think this area is a business that involves a lot of money. It is sad to see that sick people are often given medications that have a very weak, or no positive effect on body and / or mind. Serious side effects are included. In addition, in some cases, operations that cost a lot of money and are very risky.
But please do not misunderstand me. I do not want to convey the impression that I am a crazy conspiracy theorist who sees evil in everything. It is only experiences I have made with friends, relatives, acquaintances and myself.

I can also recommend this book with a very good conscience. For all those who want to take a look: mega.nz/#F!FJcSRapb!m8Mq41Zcj1vYVMYXKUE-Og
"General human health" -> "Weston Andrew Valleau Price".

Thank you very much for your contribution and this valuable video.
It can, of course, be wrong what I say, as I am not an expert in this field, but I am firmly convinced that there are ways to fight deadly diseases such as cancer with real and natural foods and physical activity. Completely without chemicals, medicines, surgeries, etc.

I will look at it more closely and try to provide a free download version & make it available for all.

I appreciate the fact that you push this thread so that more people will be aware of it and maybe learn something new.

You're on Holla Forums. If you aren't slightly paranoid, you haven't lurked long enough. Regarding the topic, the whole medical system should burn. MDs and the pharma corps basically play a good cop/bad cop game. It's rotten to the core, and most so-called doctors should be sent to re-education camps.

I knew there was a reason I didn't trust doctors, besides the fact that they're paid by big pharma. to push their meds onto you.

I'm a 3 michelin star cook;

don't make the container air-tight, leave it open and place a bag over the ingredients and fill the bag with water, this prevents yeast blooming, also allot the veg or kraut to release its own water through salting, add vinegar if you want it stop the fermentation.

I wasn't treating anything specific for myself other than overwork. I noticed increased energy and endurance, better nerve function, clearer thoughts, and overall general health improvements.

I call bullshit, that and know your source. If you order any supplement from china or a 3rd world communist dictatorship, you're a fucking idiot and gambling with your life and money. People were ordering chinese dirt and something scraped off of rocks in south america that was labeled shilajit on the bottle/website and then the pharmakike used that as propaganda to discredit the actual supplement. Do your research, know your source.

I might even believe you. On Holla Forums the most diverse people meet. Holla Forums is TRUE diversity, not the fake NWO kind.

Why is this anchored? This seems like a mistake.

Waaaait a second… Was Abram Hoffer jewish?

Seriously? How distracted have we been that nobody mentioned that this guy is 99% likely jewish? Hoffer? Father's name is Israel. Wife's name is Yehudit Silverman. Son was Schizophrenic (very common jewish trait.). Gah!

bump