Can somebody explain to me why this shit is allowed to be posted on the front page?

Can somebody explain to me why this shit is allowed to be posted on the front page?

romhacking.net/hacks/2907/

After that female reskin hack from Shadowrun for the megadrive i thought they hit bottom, this is simply a new low in the quality of the website.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rotate-image/
baddesthacks.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228&start=80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like you hate free speech.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rotate-image/

Shill speech is not free speech

how does one even make pac-man lgbt related?

Make the white dots semen?

My exact fucking reaction.

pls do it Holla Forums

I personally have nothing against hacks of any type being posted despite how terrible or asinine it may be. I do advocate more people go to baddesthacks.net for more swastika feces and less shitty, cucked-out mods.

I would really like for there to be a ROM hacking/translating/general emulation board on here instead of more, cuck fests.

Damn, the thumbnail looks fine in my browser but not the full image, what happened?

OP, why the absolute FUCK should I care? Are the original games being threatened? Are people being banned in the forums for no fucking reason? Have you really managed to make an outrage thread about something really so fucking insignificant?

OP is trying to "turn" us gay!

No idea

Quads confirm OP's homosexual agenda.
what a twist

It really makes you think.

Do I still read this right to left?

I think you should just kill yourself fam, I'm not breaking my neck to read this.

But Pac-Man already collects fruits.

Go back to Holla Forums

>It is also mirrored
You madman

I know he likes eating balls, but this is ridiculous!
Yes I'm fucking reposting a joke I made in another thread, that one got locked.

Who cares?

baddesthacks.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228&start=80

Bring up ice cream. See if it triggers them.

Well there we go, something to actually be mildly annoyed about. Now is banning for banning for dumb shit the norm or is this really just a one-off thing? Because I've been banned from 8/a/ for literally asking where to start when watching Jojo.

That's because you're a retard and deserve that ban.

The fact you went to /a/ means you should have gotten a site-wide ban.

This is NeoFAG level retarded.

Aol desktop?

Pure coincidence.

Not mine.

You start with the first episode, the same way you start every other show ever made. You deserved that ban.

Put a bow on his head

I think this is an actual conspiracy now. Like seriously. 3 days ago they make an account and now this shit happens. Im scared Holla Forums.

The mods are globalist cucks.

wut, is ice cream lover some kind of fucking colloquialism I've never heard before?

Every. Fucking. Time.

It is because you were oppressing them with the patriarchal symbol of ice cream you shitlord
AOL is still around?

They run the Huffington Post for whatevre that's worth.

Huh? I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, that wasn't even my picture.

So how's Pac-Man bang his boyfriend? That bigass nose of his?

Whoops, should have read ID's

How did Pac-Man bang his wife?
He clearly did at some point, because Jr. Pac-Man exists.
3D Pac-Man has legs and all that, his sprite in the 2D games are probably just an abstract representation of what he looks like.

K V
E T
K h
i
s

t
h
r
e
a
d

You know what, scratch that. This is how he did it.

This is how pac man really looks

Don't post pictures from your family reunion, Shekelstein.

I remember a guy who made a blackman mod where you play as a brown dot to pick up KFC and Watermelon

Protect the meidos