Mein Instagram

I created an extremist far left lnstagram for the lulz, and it has quickly gathered followers in the course of 2 day.

My initial plan was just to post some stupid / offensive shit, but I thought since I've gotten so many followers, and several big antifa accounts have followed me, I figured you guys might know something funnier or provide me with some good images.

I am considering posting facts to redpill people that follow me, and instead of trolling, trying to rationally convert as many as possible. However these people have faved we wuz kangz level shit.

Please help

If these people opposed "alt right Nazis" then they certainly should take issue with Islam.

Start posting anti-Israel, pro-Palestine shit. Slowly get into other bullshit jews have done throughout history. Also try getting private info on as many antifa as possible, save it up, and later leak it all at the same time.

I don't kikeagram, can you see IPs?

link to kikegram pls

DON'T LINK TO YOUR INSTAGRAM NO MATTER HOW MANY ASK
They're probably leftist shills.

Exactly. This could be a valuable resource for collecting even more intel on marxist scum. Do not squander it.

OP do the "If you wanna fight the 1%, start fighting the Jews" thing

This too

this three

Or, link a different antifattener instagram page and they'll start attacking their own again

This was posted in some other thread. I thought it was pretty funny.

Nice

Wait what?

Plus now they have to sit there and guess which one it is and their paranoia is already giving them embolisms. My suggestion to OP would be to work up some images saying stuff like "no matter how many of us the fascists kill, no matter how many of us are arested" Something along those lines that would be demoralizing to see over and over. The other option would be to find antifa who have been arrested and start spreading rumors that some of them have been snitching have been informants all along. Or take a look at that fag from the Austin protest who had finger gloves and designer jeans and make images talking about how this is "bad optics" and needs to stop.

When 4 antifa get together, 2 are FBI and 1 is Holla Forums.

Then the one true antifa just pusses out and doesn't do anything so pol and the fbi go for a beer.

OP here, sorry I left thinking the thread would die.

I'm not exposing my @ or anything. I am going to further collect followers.

I plan to save the follower data, but due to the nature of Instagram, some of my followers are not associated with antifa. However determining this info could be easy. I have documented posts that promote violence against police and I know that I risk being attacked by leftists if I expose who I am.

:) be scared shill faggots. Were among your ranks

Who says they haven't been? Unfortunately the cops are only going after the foot soldiers and throwing them in jail. The political leadership is too protected so the FBIniggers won't go after them.
Yet.

They absolutely have been and that's why it will work. Even in basic pol posts we know leftists may be watching so say stuff like "I've been in touch with former antifa and they are giving me a few names. Seems like there was a shakeup in their group and now they are spiteful" The genious thing is somewhere this is happening right now. Somewhere right now antifa are snitching on their comrades, somewhere right now ex-antifa are spilling their guts to pol and we are listening and recording the names. Remember we are everywhere.

They still think eric clanton got ID'd from overlaying pics or some fictional facial rec software. Idiots.

You can't rationally convert them.
You could though use our strongest weapons, which is memes and trying to make it sound as ridiculous as possible, so more and more people notice, that the leftists are full of shit.

redpill them about jews, thats it. Act as a hardcore lefite but put some jew naming here and there

can't name the jew directly or that will set off ADL alarms, need to just name people who are problematic to their cause who just "coincidentally" happened to be jewish. let them discover the coincidences naturally on their own.

I'm astroturfing so hard I feel like the fucking freikorps.

Impressive, OP. Here is some material I have. I assume it would be last resort stuff for you though, since it would out you as an infiltrator. Also a warning; the people who are following you are probably already too far gone to be reasoned with. The moment you present something that doesn't conform do their beliefs, you'll likely be shunned. Facts are racist after all.

Das rite!

On this topic I happen to know the leader of a large antifa Facebook group in a major Canadian city is a redpilled Asian dude who is collecting dox for 4chan. He set it up a few years ago before antifa was popular among lefty radicals and now he's in deep undercover.

Antifa sites are becoming honeypots for dox by undercover fashy goys.