Enough is Truly Enough

Enough games, Holla Forums. I refuse to accept Trump. I voted for this man. I voted for what he stood for. However, I keep seeing threads pop up of refugees coming into the United States more than I ever have. We must do something. I repeat. We MUST do something. Our voices MUST be heard. We cannot accept another damn puppet. We cannot afford this. We do not have the mental capacity, the finances. We do not deserve to be rewarded with a filthy outcome for all the work we have put in.

I wore that Trump hat with pride. I lost friends because of it. It stood for something. It stood for hope. It stoop for a stand. A true cause which matched with our cause. It stood for a pause in degeneracy. It stood for a stomp towards the pigs who see United States as just a push-over.

I for one will not accept this. I still have hope for my country. Where it stands is up to us.

fuck off ban evader

Wtf I love Jews now

Your problem is you don't know who actually runs america. If you would of known about the Jesuits you would of known trump is total shit and is most likely a democrat liberation theology catholic.

I admit, he got me.

Even when I knew of the jews, he still got me. He got a lot of us, and I am ashamed. Depressed, foolish, blind, and ashamed.

*The spam got to you because you're weak minded

And the alternative is?

our fore fathers warned us over and over about the Jesuits and the catholic infiltration of this country, they weren't worried about some little piss ant jews.

what do you hope to gain from a man who went back on what he said about China. The leader who was going to make it hard for these fucks to gain a passage into the US? Is it weak minded to have faith in a leader who has lied?

probably just another puppet

JUST BLACKPILL MY SHIT UP FAM

You just can't stop feeling like a loser can you user?

Wtf I hate Drumpf now.

POSTING IN AN EPIC SHILL THREAD

(changes ISP)

Who the fuck talks like this???? Just tell me where you came from nigger and what you hope to accomplish with that statement.

Yeah, should have voted for one of those surefire alternatives like…

…nevermind. Kill yourself.

You faggots stand out like your hair is on fire.

Do you write for Buzzfeed too faggot?

nobody cares, fuckface

Of course. How could we miss it?

What did he mean by this??

Mike Pence, self-described "evangelical Catholic"
Chris Christie, Roman Catholic
Newt Gingrich, Roman Catholic, Council on Foreign Relations
Michael T. Flynn, Roman Catholic
Rudy Giuliani, Roman Catholic, 9/11 coadjutor, alleged Knight of Malta
Jared Kushner, fan of the Count of Monte Cristo ("Count of the Mount of Christ;" story about the Jesuit General getting revenge on all of the Order's enemies during its suppression)
Steve Bannon, chief strategist and Senior Counselor for the Presidency of Donald Trump, former executive chair of Breitbart News, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown
Lou Barletta, Roman Catholic
Chris Collins, Roman Catholic
Tom Marino, Roman Catholic
Devin Nunes, Roman Catholic
Anthony Scaramucci, Roman Catholic, Council on Foreign Relations
Eric Trump, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown and serves as board member of Georgetown's Business, Society, and Public Policy Initiative
Ivanka Trump, attended Jesuit Georgetown for two years
David Malpass, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown, Vice President of the Council for National Policy, leading appointment selections for positions involving economic issues
Keith Kellogg, trained by Jesuit at Santa Clara University, leading appointment selections for positions involving national defense issues
Michael Catanzaro, trained by Jesuits at Fordham University and St. Ignatius High School, leading the policy implementation team for energy independence
Andrew Bremberg, graduate of Catholic University of America Executive Legal Action Lead
James Carafano, Jesuit-trained from Georgetown University , reported to be the primary aide to the State Department of Trump administration transition team
Ed Feulner, Roman Catholic former President and founder of Heritage Foundation; Jesuit-trained from Regis and Georgetown Universities
Ken Blackwell, Jesuit-trained from Xavier University, leading appointment selections for positions involving domestic issues.
Boris Epshteyn, Trump's foremost spokesman; Jesuit-trained from Georgetown.

Also Trump may not be exactly what you want but he's still our best option.

If you can think of someone else that can do better than he did/is doing/will do, then by all means.

are you joking?

literally anybody with measurably extant gonads would be getting america cucked less than the transparent, bitchy, un-self-aware child holding the highest office.

Holy shit you kike lovers are reaching. You forgot to include Bannon in the Hibernian Conspiracy.

In light of the omnibus spending bill, I'm not really sure how anyone could make that case. Maybe you could make the appeal purely on superficial optics, but functionally it looks exactly like what would come down the pike in a Clinton, Bush, Rubio, O'Malley, etc. administration.

seriously, where do you guys come from? i dont want to have a meaningful discussion or anything, i just want to know is it like reddit or leftypol or what?

Okay, I'm listening.
What precisely do you propose?

Sounds like.

Eat shit lefty fag

You only lost "friends". True friends do not reject you because of political reasons nor any other sensitive topic.

I don't even want to be friends with people with whom I cannot talk everything possible in this huge universe. Everything, every fucking thing must be discussed and explored without "losing your friends".

Oy vey, goyim, there's no-one pulling the strings behind the curtain. NO-ONE.