…Whats Kina? Oh here's your popcorn and drink. Wait, is something wrong?

…Whats Kina? Oh here's your popcorn and drink. Wait, is something wrong?

Nevermind. I'm not hungry anymore.

How did I get in a theater?

Is that Brittany Venti?

Where's Robert?

Of course there's something wrong, I'm not drinking that sugary shit and not shoving that fat-covered corn into my foodhole. I'm not paying for those.

is there any greater indication of a dumb faggot? personally i bring a thermos full of coffee and a sandwich

is there any greater indication of an amerimutt?

is there any greater indication of a braindead tool?

y… you too

girl in OP isn't an Amerimutt, so no.

The proper term is quadroon, user.

Get on my level.

that was pretty bad bait tqbh

Which one of you faggots has actually done this?

It's not race mixing that's the problem. Its Ugly people being allowed to breed,

racemixers are ugly

I would fuck bottom right

Brittany Venti got that unconquered alien species look you just know she needs a Columbus in her life.

once i brought a thermos full of soup i made that made the whole theater smell like broth as it was piping hot

The girl on the top Swedish

Haven't been kicked out yet, but I am 6'6 and know muay thai.

you deserve death

someday

Sickens me tbh.

Just say thanks and have a nice day. If they try to drum up a conversation to be nice, act like a dumbcunt and agree with whatever opinion they give you. Don't sperg out and start discussing Tartakovsky when you're about to watch some 6/10 shitfest with your self .

Having fast food in the cinema is comfy as fuck. Just chow down on a double bacon cheeseburger or something and relax as you enjoy the big-screen experience of utterly mediocre modern filmmaking.

Having fresh crab legs in the cinema is comfy as fuck. Just unzip your plastic baggies of boiled-down butter and drizzle it all over the morsels on the paper plate in your lap and relax as you enjoy the big-screen experience of modern film in a crowded theater where everyone is eating double-bacon cheeseburgers and nachos.

Someday I'd like to go to a bad, P.C., Oscarbait movie on a night when all the normalfags will be there, and eat noisily through the whole thing.

I'd come in late, like 15-20 minutes into the flick. I'd dress for noise: a nylon jacket, corduroy pants, and squeaky shoes. Then I'd sit in the middle of the theater, in some lonely spot left between couples and groups. Then it'd be time to start bringing out the food. It doesn't even matter what I'd eat, the key would be having it all in noisy wrappers that would crinkle and rustle for at least five minutes each. I'd get a big soda, too, so I'd have to take a bathroom break.

I think that'd be fun.

Yeah, you gave me a popcorn and drink. I wanted crab's legs. Where's my crab's legs? I'd like to speak to the manager please.

How in the world do you have the electricity to operate a computer? Or the money to own a computer? Or tech to access internet?

This joke would be funny if it was still the 1990's

If Holla Forums Anons actually met a girl who was into kino, do you think you'd actually hit it off? or do you think she'd make you realize how pretentiously faggy some asshat who uses an artsy fartsy indie film phrase like "kino" actually is?

The Indie scene wishes they had kino

I know they do, but my question still stands.

Well if a girl is into kino then I'm going to assume she actually possesses a penis under "her" skirt

I understand that's just you being vigilant and thinking ahead user, but it still bums me out. Wish there was more room for optimism.

Don't worry, she'll probably be just as pretentious as you, user

Who?

Given ‘she’ is obsessed with kino, it’s probably fairly small.

No she's not.

What would prevent her from happening in Sweden? The forebearance of niggers?

I'd never question your abilities, I just assume you already know how to unblock my toilet.

Lack of poles.

Ugly people tend to racemix because they have failed to attract anyone within their own race. See: fat white tumblrcunts being swept up by niggers and lanky white virgin beta males lusting for asian pussy.

This image is misleading, the girl in the top left is actually Irish.

My god, I just had an epiphany
Thank you

Who eats all this popcorn but a fucking obese scum?
#ThinnerBeauty

They already do. Come to Atlanta, it's 99% greyskin.

Why do the Illuminati hate beauty so much?

removing white identity, or racial identity in general… makes the people easier to control

They're not wrong. The future is brown bugmen whose national identity is pop culture and are nothing more than economic units.

I hate to bring it up, but wasn't that the plot of a Black Mirror episode?

gross

what do you mean?