They are scared

ted.com/talks/deborah_lipstadt_behind_the_lies_of_holocaust_denial

They are losing control and they know it. They have been blind-sighted by the new thought that has been spreading through the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

you
youtube.com/watch?v=gCrbh8843WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try again

no, just kill yourself

OP you had such an opportunity, but ya blew it, kid.

people still listen to jew talks?

Commies aren't people.

valid point, and kek agrees.

The likes/dislikes on this video say it all:
you tube.com/watch?v=gCrbh8843WI
you tube.com/watch?v=gCrbh8843WI

The are losing their grip. I truly believe the birth of the internet marked the beginning of the end for the Jews.
They are obsessed with control and controlling everything, but the internet is impossible to control, and because of this, truth triumph's here and always will. Their lies stand no chance.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gCrbh8843WI
Are they testing the Rover?

your thread is shit op, but I shit up the comment section any way.

my account/comments have probably already been deleted.

A Jew cunt ketvetching on a Ted talk? Yeah… I can't even make a joke about what else I would rather do.

This is like a fucking parody.

No shit.
U wot?

PRAISE

You can't make this shit up

Leave it to a jew to do no work whatsoever and charge a day's pay for it.

Wouldn't want people discussing what propaganda is being pushed by the enemy, right Holla Forums?

Seems legit.

more redpill plz

Fag.

Granted.

Hey guys get a load of this jew saying truth is not relative.

She attacks the "man in the highest office in the land" and National Front.

She basically calls Holocaust Deniers "lairs" with no proof and says that facts aren't up for debate. Tries to compare Holocaust and Climate change deniers to people who believe in flat Earths and Elvis being alive.

So you're saying she BTFO'd the flat earth fags? Well well well. Perhaps something good came from the kike after all.

Why would they buy it? They got it for free.

No way this is fucking real. I'm losing my sides and some tears are coming out my eyes.

Woah, wtf is wrong with you.

It's a fucking glitch you nigger.

Reported.

I'll admit this was the funniest shill in a while

Of course they're scared OP, evil people live in a constant state of fear. They seek to dissipate that fear by instilling fear in others. It rarely works, feed their paranoia and turn them into incoherent mental wrecks. Gibbering and attacking each other in a constant state of paranoia that everyone is secretly a Nazi.

oh we be needed a good ole' hootenanny, let everyone know to watch out for them glitches boys.

filter OP ID+ replies and see how many posts are left in this thread

>>>/sudo/36472
It's legit, happened sitewide. You can see it on other boards if you look. Some threads spontaneously changed a bunch of peoples IDs to be the same.

FFS, teach the actual history then bitch.

You're a special kind of retard.