ITT: Deepest Lore

please post things that actually aren't immediately obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:36_Lessons_of_Vivec,_Sermon_14
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Exit_to_Springfield?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._L._Zamenhof
lmgtfy.com/?q=Nuclear winter
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoroid)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Azure_Flute
serebii.net/events/dex/493.shtml
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Conquest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The M on Mario's hat stands for "Mario"

>Manny Pardo was the Miami Mutilator

Not Holla Forums per se, but am I the only person who seems to remember a Simpsons episode guest starring OJ Simpson that was conveniently erased from history because it ran about two weeks prior to his arrest?

I haven't been able to find it on YT, torrents, anywhere, and nobody I've talked to seems to think it ever existed

CHIM CHIM CHIM CHIM CHIM CHIM

can you describe the episode in a little more detail

On a more serious note, this guy was a veteran in Hawaii on the Russian side

Venom Snake wasn't actually Big Boss

Vivec wasn't a hermaphrodite, but he was both a man and woman at the same time

Zelda is not the guy

Its the princess

The pills that the Son takes are derived from so-called "alien plants" in Hawai'i.

Do you derive amusement from posting this shit?

John Marston had visions of death before the end of the game

I BET THE SJWS DID THIS THEY WANTED TO HIDE LGBT AGENDA IN MORROWIND

vivc is one hell of an asshole in both forms

There is no way that's true

What, do you mean Ditto being a clone?

No not that

Being undead is the natural state of things, and the primordial serpents just want to return things to normal

Nope, the nature of Vivec is that he's a hypocrite

Mario and Luigi are actually brothers

I can't remember very much, it was definitely like season 4-6 around there

Samus Aran is actually just a normal girl that lives inside a robot suit named Metroid Prime.

MGSV is about one of the Boss's deepest converts being forced to realize that his idol, the man he gave his life to protect, is just a battle hungry warlord chasing phantoms and causing as much turmoil as he thwarts

Then he decides to work alongside him anyway, surrendering any sort of deeper meaning in life besides fighting, and becomes a demon

just like Snake

Becoming the demon is not about any sort of horrible war crimes, nasty betrayals, owning nukes, or even killing people in the first place, it's about giving up on peace

Really? But Luigi is considerably taller than Mario and has a distinct personality from him.

In Donkey Kong the playable character is actually Mario from Mario Kart.

How come these threads are always people posting the same trivia and fanwank theories instead of discussing actual lore.

There's like 40 fucking halo novels, and there;s hundreds of minature books INSIDE the elder scrolls games. the Souls games have plenty of hidden environmental bullshit, etc.

How come none of that shit ever gets discussed?

Fine, the Rookie was killed in a side novel because 343 was resentful that ODST still managed to outsell their recent abortion, Halo 5

ye
on a related note, Waluigi isn't related to Wario. He's just some dude who shows up to play tennis and drive go-karts

Electrode's mouth is a voltorb's eye

MGS4's old Big Boss wasn't actually Big Boss. The real Big Boss's body was burned with EVA. The Big Boss you meet is actually Ocelot in disguise.

The Party Girl in Terraria is actually a trap.

That's where you're wrong user. Morrowind has had discussions long times past lurk some of those threads for those games more. The rest is eh, most people resent Halo and Dark Souls because the people browsing Holla Forums are retarded

That was Solidus that burned. You can tell by which eye is covered

Interesting take, too bad that BB's turn from leader of a mercenary nation that holds the world accountable to mutually assured destruction with his own Nuke, into fucking asshole that just wants to dominate the whole world with a nuke came out of left field and we didn't even really see it play out anyway

not to mention Venom has pretty much no reason not to Turn BB over to the Patriot AI and just take the whole thing over himself, especially after being screwed over by him twice.

haha?

no such thing, Own all the good seasons on dvd

newfag?

New blood came out before Halo 5, so no, it's not due to sales butthurt; and his death was fine; and here's why:

It's not like he was being used for anything else anyways, might as well have him show up one more time and get some use out of him. His death also doesn't really close any doors on story opportunities, there;s nothing unique he offered that another character couldn't also do., and they can always go and tell more stories about shit he did earlier in his carrier in future novels if they want to. (Speaking of, if you haven't read evolutions, it has a story in it that features him as well. ) Also, if he lived, he'd become an s4, and that would ruin literally everything that makes him cool. So yeah, if anything, him dying saved him from becoming lame as balls.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my opinions on it because whenever I see people whining about his death I post the above and then nobody says anything else.

But let's be real,. you just want to whine about 343, you don't actually care how good or bad their choice was. There's plenty of legitimately bad shit you could complain about, like how fucking badly cortana and john;s personalities and how rampancy and AI's work are butchered in 4, but no, you choose to bitch about something totally innocuous

Also Halo 5's MP and core gameplay is great even if the story and SP is trash.

But I wanna actually talk about lore, so instead of arguing, let's move back to bungie era stuff just so we don't bitch at each other: What do you think Truth was planning on doing with the slipspace crystal shards from first strike? It's never been followed up on and I have no clue what bungie was thinking they wanted to do with them?

Also, what's a novel you'd like to see made about? I'd love to see something taking place during the taming of the hunters, since we still know jack shit about their society and culture

the reason why paul denton always took a nonlethal approach
was because he didn't want to kill his own men whom he sympathized with

What does this mean???

Keats is a Folk

It's pretty obvious that there's some connection between arceus and the unown, arceus also summons a cloud of unown when he creates the universe to give you a giratina/palkia/dialga

a popular fan theory is the unown are actually the "thousand arms" arceus's dex entries mention

where is crazy core

Breath of Fire 3 is post-nuclear war. It specifically implicates atomic weaponry, Myria as a hyper advanced A.I. trying to imitate a deity.

Now here is the thing everyone misses:
Pico is literally half of the entire story. If you pay attention to everything that happens during both lab chapters, you see that the great tree was appropriating their experiments for two ends, both essentially the ability for vegetation to survive in radioactive environments. They had already succeeded at making crops that thrive when exposed to radiation. The second, and you learn this by paying attention to the mutant plant, is that Pico is the great tree's major gambit for the future. Pico doesn't just thrive, but absorbs radiation. It regenerates him. If you take Pico to all the great tree's, you get a lot of special dialogue.

This is why:
At the end of the game, you see Pico planting himself (which then makes sense why he looks like a bud), and becoming a great tree in the old/new world. The great tree, and the rest of nature, will retake the great desert through Pico, because he will be able to absorb and utilize the radiation leftover from the great atomic war. Thus bringing life back to the desert of death (which is implied to be the entire planet except for the little area myria isolated). This is also why many people are confused by the events of the ending and the strange conversation they have.

I was about to go off into this huge character analysis but I'll leave it at this. It's an incredibly tightly written narrative. One of the best in the biz.

The player is crazy core

Murdering one of my favorite characters in a retarded way and separating their team in ways that don't make sense is more than innocuous. But that's daring to assume 343 didn't do the retarded thing and kill off ODSTs in favorite of S4s in Halo 4, so its for the best.

anyways

Truth was probably just collecting anything that could be weaponized, that or those crystals lead to the Ark. The hunters would be cool, since they were described as "warrior poets" in Cole Protocol.

I'd personally like more novels about Keyes's adventures in space, or in a full Admiral Cole novel. Maybe an alternate reality novel where Reach isn't invaded, the Pillar of Autumn doesn't go to the Halo ring, and instead goes on their mission to fuck shit up in Covenant space.

It aired before DVDs even existed user. They didn't re-release it

You repost that every goddamn time and it still isn't credible or interesting.

tres
dos
uno

Its more what it implies about their personality than anything.

People die in halo user. A lot. And often ungloriously. This has been the case since fall of reach. I don't think it's fair to say 343 isn't allowed to kill off important characters in certains ways just because people like them.m

I don't buy it, he specifically mentions it's for a "purpose", and tells tartarus to send out an assassination order for the people who collected it so nobody would know they existed.

Ghosts of onyx, actually, not cole protocole. It was the only time to date we've had any sort of thing take place from a hunter's point of view, and it was only a single chapter.

I've really never been interested in cole or his antics and i'm not sure what other people see in him or his story that makes it interesting to them. I agree the harvest campaign could be explored a bit more, but I don't think anything interesting would come out of Cole speffically.

Something else i've been thinking of recently is a sort of post apocalyptic mad max style story or game taking place on Dosiac after the brute's nuclear war that knocked them back to the medieval era. Looking at concept art for brutes, a ton of it looks like roman or gladitaror armor already and their tenancy to just slap blades on fucking everything would fit it really well.

Entei
Suicune
Raikou

tei
une
kou

??????

Did you know that mario kart and mario golf feature the same characters.

am I missing something here?

But are they really the same? Some believe Mario Kart and Mario Golf are parallel Mario universes

Are they both QPU aligned?

I'd imagine not.

I know I sure as hell derive amusement from reading it

une = 1
kou = 2
tei = 3

in what language

esperanto

where do they speak that? I've never heard of it before.

esperaland

All the theme songs in Jojo's All Star Battle are remixes of the stand/namesake's inspiration: Rohan has got a rocking version of Heaven's Door leitmotif, Lisa Lisa has got "Lost in Emotion" by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, even Josuke8/Josefumi has got a fighting-like version of Soft & Wet.

There's only two characters that don't fit this theme:

- Pucci, because his theme (even the story mode one) is a Stairway to Heaven speedy remix. This was done to reference the fact Araki wanted to call Made in Heaven that, but it felt the latter song had more in common with Pucci's role;

- Valentine's, because, for some odd pure coincidence, it references The Wall. Either Araki has been through a reset, can Bite the Dust his way back in time or he knows things we are not meant to know.

Also other funny tidbits:

They don't, esperanto was one of those 'make a language everyone can speak' sort of things but as far as I know it's failed like shit because it's not the langauge of an actual country (at least one anyone cares about) so no one can really be assed to learn it.

Great concept.
Dogshit execution.

Whenever you're playing a game with a soundtrack, there's a band right off camera playing the music. In Pokemon it's the wild Pokemon singing, in fighting games it's a group behind the camera entertaining people, in Sonic Chronicles it's a midget having a seizure on his little electronic keyboard.

It's supposed to be a universal language, because English is a really shit second language to have to learn. Adoption halted when the Internet happened.

T-thanks you guys, this is why I made this thread.

white people and japs need to have more kids.

seriously that's what Miyazaki has been trying to say through the "soulsborne" series and the nature of the fire/blood being analogous to life and procreation.

Mario is a clone.

Which King Crimson song do they use?

epitaph

Shit, really? I don't hear it.

Monster Hunter is actually confirmed by extra materials to be a post apocalyptic setting.

An unnamed Ancient civilization is what is responsible for weaponry such as the Switch Axe, Gunlance, and were capable of extreme feats of architecture and technology that isn't able to be replicated easily in the year the game is played in but the Ruins are easily seen in many levels (4U;s Expedition missions, the Tower and Castle Schrade arenas are also the most obvious locations but with influence seen in other places)
Their greatest claim to fame was their ability to use the life of wyverns to create tings like the Dragonators or abominations called the Equal Wyvern Weapon\Wyvern Machine Soldier, which is made of the material of hundreds of dragons, and was stated to be able to become stronger and longer lived the more blood it shed. All of this was doing apparent damage to the natural cycle of nature and triggered the Great Dragon Wars.

The war was going in favor of the ancient humans until eventually the Perfect Enemy for Humanity appeared Fatalis who is recorded as

It's unknown just how humanity survived, but they never did recover, so it seems that Fatalis accomplished its work by destroying all of the high technology of the ancient civilization, and the Fatalis still exists (the OG one is thought to be the aged form of the original Fatalis, with the Black and Crimson Fatalis being offshoots of it), and is most likely waiting to punch Humanity back down if they ever start getting clever again with their tinkering.

Seems like lost potential, kinda sad.

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

Is this deepest lore or is Sakurai just reusing concepts?
Also when you pause the game and zoom into the center of the Battlefield or Final Destination you will find a core inside the stages. These cores are absent in SSB4

it was a plan to consolidate North America into one country and have the spic hordes outbreed whites to create a permanent Latino divide.

be glad it never fell through.

I always assumed the fatalis was a creation as well as a super weapon, since many descriptions of his carves and drop items imply manufacturing. And a lot more of them imply, quite literally, nuclear power and radioactive decay. Which would make sense why they don't age like the other natural animals and wyverns. Why it emits special properties. Why the dragon element always looks crazy strange (and oddly high-tech if you think about it). Also why a lot of the aggressive wyverns are weak to dragon. It would be the weapon to end all other weapons.

Meh, it was based on Spanish. Nothing of value was lost.

The Party Girl in Terraria is actually Ponka Po.

To say that it was based on spanish is just raw ignorance, it was based on at least 5 different languages.

Yes, I just read the wiki. My raw mistake.

I challenge you to produce some kind of evidence of those tooltips. Also the dragon beats dragon thing is super common in Eastern mythology, where dragons aren't just big lizards, but actually divine creatures. It shows up in pokemon, too.

Vivec acts exactly like his anticipation: decides to be female or male when it benefits Vehk's schemes the most.

The best example is Sermon 14. She lays with Molag Bal to reduce his power, then He then has a spear measuring contest with every sentient being nearby to show off that he made his spear better by stealing from Molag Bal's.

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:36_Lessons_of_Vivec,_Sermon_14

Sorry to say but he seems to be more of a direct manifestation of Natures Wrath directed at humans doing some forbidden alchemy shit. But if we're talking this vein, I personally feel if any of the elder dragons were constructed it would have to be Gogmazios, nothing about that monster seems organic.

Why it emits special properties
My take is because a limitex form of the life extraction exists in the form of smithing, dragon element is only available from Elder Dragons which are very unique creatures in this setting, rare and just plain fucking odd, it'd make sense that by imbuing a weapon with some of their properties you'd get something very special.

of course this also falls apart a bit when you consider you get Dragon weapons from S.Zinogre (But that could have to do with the strange insects it gathers as opposed to the Fulgurbugs normal Zinogre attracts) and our good friend Deviljho

Wow.

The flower in the divine roost is the bionis heart
Only the top chamber can be accessed.
Bleeds toxic crimson liquid all around noctilum.
Expels ether out of the giant arteries.
The only telethia in the game protects it.

Xe-doms and Oc-servs are mechon created by machina descendants

I WANT RESULTS GODDAMMIT, START DIGGING.

I already am.

DID YOU KNOW THAT KIRBY IS ACTUALLY…

EXTREMELY CUTE???

And he parties.

here ya go bud

The Fennekin line is exclusively female.

well shit.

Kirby and the crystal shards (64) has a planet you visit that looks very similar to earth in a nuclear winter.

How about this? Fucking hit me when I read it for first time while Vague Voices was playing.

But a lot of mythos have a connection between insects and dragons. I always thought it was a continuation of insects killing/helping/being helped by dragons as a theme. Which is why I thought it made sense in this case.

If I was more motivated I'd probably do it. I just remember it was during MHFU that I thought it was a possibility. I don't take this stuff that seriously to keep tabs. Sorry.

you

By making your Paris evolve in Pokemon you're actually cursing it to a fate worse than death. When Paris evolves the mushroom on its back takes over and Paris becomes a meatvehicle. Its like you replaced Pokemon through the evolution.

In elder scrolls there's a near unstoppable mecha called numidiam that Is made up of the souls and tech of the dwemer. In the universe you play in he was defeated but he still exists in others and can theoretically come back through a dragon break.

A dragon break is when the dragon god Akatosh is overwhelmed and all possibilities happen at once. It was used in elder scrolls 2 to make all endings canon. The awakening of numidium alone caused a dragon break, which attests to its power.

Nope

He never said it wasn't true there

Unless you're talking about the blood moon thing, then I get it.

it's not true, get over it.

That is head canon up the fucking wazoo for sure. What even the fuck into ever having a point of that post is?

"A video game you're playing to be a hero and save the world stars a main character that wants to save the world and be a hero."

I genuinely hope the post at the bottom was the only reason that pic was saved.

yeah, okay. he totally intended something that he never heard of.

give it up.

Stop reaching this much its kind of pathetic.

If you could stop shitposting, that'd be great.

It's because he doesn't want to admit it, but it's like he is secretly giving a wink at the people who know it by not denying it.

well the actual lore talk was fun while it lasted

I came here to funpost and that's what i'm gonna do!

Suda51's games leading up to NMH had a few connections that were subtle between games. On their own, they were unsettling, but combined, would create a sort of explanation for what took place.

For example, in Killer7, you revive characters by going to where they died, picking up their decapitated heads (already in a paper bag), put it in your suitcase, and use the TV. In a previous game, in the ending, the main character is sitting in a chair in front of a TV with an image of a girl, and he has a bloody paper bag in his lap.

One character, Garcian, is always holding his suitcase. A character in earlier Suda51 games, who appeared in a few games (Silver Case, Flower Sun & Rain, etc.) uses a suitcase as well. The most significant part is that they both have been reincarnated a few times. Who's to say they aren't the same person?

Going from there, the hotel in Flower Sun & Rain is in Killer7. It's got the same reality-altering stuff going on, but the big thing to note is the greeter, an albino in both games, is a playable Killer7 character.

One of the oddest connections is the God of Contracts, as he briefly appears in Killer7 with no explanation, even though he appeared in some Japan-only games.

The simplest connection between Suda's games is that a character from a previous game tends to die in an unrelated game. A few characters die in Killer7, and Garcian is killed in NMH. It usually signifies that their story is over and done with, but ever since NMH released, Suda51's lived by his 'kill the past' motif from his earlier games. A pity, all things considered.

The Toa containers are shaped like pills because pills are a type of medicine.
The island is actually the face of a giant robot god.
The Bohrok were part of the robot gods immune system, the antagonist activated it early when the Toa were one the island causing an reaction where the medicine suppresses the robot gods immune system.

oh yea man cuz you know the shit is super secret serious business.

You are a cool person

Trips confirm, user is retarded for believing the Ditto=Mew meme.

Humans and Pokemon used to intermarry/fuck/be romantic with one another. Get over it. :^)

Slippery slope my ass!

ditto isn't a failed clone, it's just related to mew somehow. They're the only two pokemon that can transform, and only two pokemon with 'all the genetic data of every other pokemon' stored in them. Regular color ditto and shiny ditto are identical in color to regular color mew and shiny mew.
A connection definitely exists, the question is just how far the devs went into it, since it might have just been a passing thought by one person or a small group that wasn't really liked by the whole team.
pokemon is batshit insane when it comes to 'lore' and 'canon' anyway

You know when people start arguing about "games as art" and using examples of games as powerful story telling through a visual medium, I've never seen someone suggest any of suda's games (or all of them together). It seems like it would be a worthy thing to bring up.

Most of the hints of the cloning also come from cinnabar island and the burnt down mansion. (In yellow version, they're found in cinnabar mansion and cerulean cave) So most of that is off of interpretation.

Meanwhile,

so would that mean Makuta is AIDS?

not sure if it counts as lore, but if you read about hindu/buddhist mythology Asura's Wrath is a near-perfect 1-1 recreation.
Yes, even the space ships and futuristic technology.
Yes, even the swords that grow as long as the earth, fights that destroy planets, and gods throwing suns at each other.
almost every stupidly ridiculous thing in that game has some sort of basis in actual hindu mythology, which is even stranger than AW at some points. There are knives that can cause nuclear explosions and arrows that can kill planets, not to mention parallel universes and all kinds of cosmic bullshit.

the different generations in pokemon have wildly unreliable consistency when it comes to things like lore and tone

It can in gen6 doe

Truly what a time to be alive.

I thought I saw it mentioned in the Pokemon Special manga. It's been years since I last read it though.

T'es une couille, you're a testicle in French.

What the vehk did you just vehking say about me, you little swit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ordinators, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Dagoth Ur, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Imga warfare and I’m the top battlemage in the entire Vvardenfell armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the vehk out with spells the likes of which has never been seen before on this Plane, mark my vehking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over CHIM? Think again, vehker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Empire and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re vehking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Morrowind Tribunal Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the province, you little s'wit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your vehking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fetcher. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re vehking dead, kiddo.

Charizardite-X is a man-made mega stone.
This is why Mega Charizard X looks so different from Charizard and has a different stat distribution (bulky physical attacker instead of specially offensive).
Charizardite-Y is the naturally-occurring mega stone, which is why it is more of a straight-evolution in terms of appearance and stat distribution.

Mewtwoite-X is a man-made mega stone.
This is why Mega Mewtwo X has a different stat distribution (bulky physical attacker instead of specially offensive) and looks more like a natural evolution to Mewtwo – because it continues down the path that men had already carved for Mewtwo.
Mewtwoite-Y is the naturally-occurring mega stone, which is why it causes Mewtwo to take on a more Mew-like appearance – since Mewtwo is an imperfect copy of Mew and the mega stone tries to compensate for that.
Also worth noting is that it makes no sense for there to be a natural mega stone for Mewtwo in the first place. The mega stones were created long before humans created Mewtwo.

It hurts so much that you're right

so is the goodra line

mewtwo being a copy would mean that mew's mega stone may work for it, thus the explanation for a Y stone for mewtwo.

It hurts me that the original Fall of Reach novel was butchered in favor of that awful game. I'll should take better care of that book, considering its something of an artifact at this point.

Doesn't explain why it doesn't work with Mew itself, though.
Unless Mew, for some reason, refuses to bond with its trainer even at maximum affection.

Does anyone have the WEBM of the speed fan art of kirby with the cute nipon music

feels old man doesn't it?

Its basic avoidance of the question.
He never says that wasnt the intended purpose, he just used political speak to avoid the question while giving an answer.

That's all obvious stuff, though. Particularly the names
The rest just goes without saying.

That picture is really nice. Where did you find it?

Sure it ain't this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_Exit_to_Springfield?

O.J was supposed to appear in the airwd show but he didn't. Perhaps on only saw a pre-production episode

Just the general attitude of imageboards and how we have changed so much. For some reason cuckchan back then felt less serious, and more willing to have fun. Maybe not exactly like that but it had a sort of feeling to it that we seem to lack now. Maybe we all just became old and bitter.

Raikou has four points on his face, Entei has five, Suicune has six.

Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigas all have seven dots on their faces.

If you return to Station Square during Super Sonic's story in Sonic Adventure, which is never actually required (you begin in the Mystic Ruins and just have to go a couple feet to activate the cutscenes/boss battle), there will be few pedestrians left. Those who are still there will say that everyone else left after Robotnik's missile attack, and many of them say they're leaving too. This is why they treat the ending as happy, despite Chaos still destroying the city. Sonic limited the damage to an abandoned city, instead of the whole world.

Sonic Adventure takes place on Westside Island, from Sonic 2. Tails is from there, as he is in Sonic 2, and we see that the Chaos Emeralds were originally from there before being used and scattered by the gods. Evidently, one was missed and left behind, hence being missing in the first few games and not found until Sonic 2. Sonic 2's manual also states that the natives of the island misused the emeralds and they were scattered by the gods, as we see in flashbacks in Sonic Adventure.

Icecap Zone from Sonic 3 is explicitly in Sonic Adventure, but also, Red Mountain from Sonic Adventure is Lava Reef Zone from Sonic & Knuckles.

Knuckles' story in Sonic 3 & Knuckles takes place after Sonic & Tails'. You can no longer see water in the background of Angel Island Zone. You don't see the Death Egg in the background of Launch Base Zone or Lava Reef Zone, and you of course don't get to play it as an actual level. Sky Sanctuary Zone falls apart when you play it as Sonic, and when you get to it as Knuckles there's only a tiny platform left. Sonic's canon ending is seen when you beat the game with all the Chaos Emeralds but not all the Super Emeralds. After the credits a single Eggrobo rises from the wreckage, who then goes on to be the main antagonist in Knuckles' story (except in Flying Battery Zone but that's a glitch).

The tiny island that the Emerald Shrine is on in Sonic Adventure isn't the Hidden Palace, it's the remnants of Sky Sanctuary Zone. As we saw in Knuckles' story in Sonic & Knuckles, it has an emerald shrine, which the robot Sonic of that game uses to store the Master Emerald and power up with it.

Some of the proposed stories for the cancelled Saturn game, Sonic X-Treme, involved CHAOSDOOM, the guys who misused the Master Emerald in the first place. Sonic would then have to go and find the Rings of Order, which were created after CHAOSDOOM was sealed in the Master Emerald, in order to fix the shit they caused.

Knuckles' Chaotix is the story of an island that rose out of the ocean after the Master Emerald fell so close to earth in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Robotnik finds the Chaos Rings, which are rings infused by the Chaos Emeralds and have the power to control the Master Emerald. So essentially, the Chaos Rings were the means by which Pachacmac hoped to use the Chaos Emeralds, and the Rings of Order were Tikal's way of trying to fix the world.

The CHAOSDOOM story also involved the release of a poison after Robotnik cracks the master emerald. Sonic is then infected with the dark power of the chaos. Which is pretty much the story of Sonic Unleashed, except it's the Earth instead of the Emerald and Gaia instead of Chaos.

That's only because Gen III is a reboot. That's why they have remakes. The post-Gen III games cannot interact with the earlier universe in any way, and contradicts the earlier games in many ways, like when Pokemon Eggs were discovered, or how 100 new pokemon were discovered after Red of Earth-Two (the original universe from Gen I and II) became the Champ, whereas on Earth-One (the reboot universe) they were already discovered but just categorized by region. Of course there's the Gen III remakes but I hear they're pretty much the same except for graphics anyway.

Due to there never being an actual event to distribute the event item needed to battle Arceus, there is no legitimate way to catch Arceus, you have to be given one. Mew is the first Pokemon, yet Arceus created everything, including Mew. Arceus is not a pokemon. You can't even catch him. You have to be given him by Nintendo, a god even above Arceus.

Mew can still come before all the other pokemon because Dialga created time. If Arceus created Mew which then evolved (real evolution, not pokemon evolution) into all the other pokemon said to exist at the beginning of time, and then turned into Dialga, it is only with the birth of Dialga that time actually begins.

Most of the other legendary pokemon aren't wholly unique anyway. Nothing ever says that any of the birds are the only ones of their kind. Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza must be whole species who fly through space, because other planets exist. A gas planet is one with just Rayquaza. A planet with no water is one without Kyogre. It just takes all three to create an earth-like planet. There must be many mews to evolve into all these different species of Pokemon, even across other planets, to create things like Deoxys and Clefary.

You're not smart.

We're talking about mythology and gods here. This is standard stuff. Just consider it "time as we understand it" if you're too autistic to handle fantasy. It's a core point of the story in Gen IV that Dialga created time, yet Arceus created Dialga.

Back then the chans were a taboo activity for after school or work. You'd have to pretend to be shocked by horrible pictures or offended at things in the regular world. The whole point of anonymity was that it was pure detached silliness.

Now days everything is a fucking identity or fucking club. "Go back to reddit" "SJWs leave!" "Holla Forums LEAVE!"

People seem to go to chans so they can feel like they belong. It's no longer a secret activity that you took part in. It's now a fucking political movement. Probably why we are inundated with contrarians these days. People think they have or will get their identity here. Have you seen how badly people sperg out if someone mentions overwatch or the new doom game?

It's fucking pathetic. It isn't that people got old and bitter, have you seen the age of the posters here? They are all teenagers. These people grew up on the internet. This place seems real to them. Like it's an actual place and not just a post-it board on steroids. Chans are no longer part of their life, it is their life.

Esperanto was a language invented by communist Jews as a possible method to destroy European culture by replacing their languages with one culture-less, history-less language that they could shape. Not having a common language and the absence of real time translation services have been historically a distinct barrier in creating massive globalist empires, for instance in China, switching the whole country to modern "Chinese" has been a multi millennial process that is still occurring today. Initially they just standardized the written language.

Hows that for lore?

The Sun of the Elder Scrolls is the hole left behind when the planet Magnus noped out of Mundus in Aetherius. Aetherius is just a big mirror reflecting the light of Mundus back into itself, the universe was totally sundered from Anu in Lorkhan's failed CHIM

TBF that's what 4chan consisted of back in its heyday.

But I agree though with basically everything else. 4chan was great because its population didn't give two shits about politics or SJWs or whatever. Bush was evil and Millhouse was not a meme, and all was right with the world. The concept of "shitposting" didn't exist because every post was a fucking shitpost.

HURP DURP JOOS DID IT DURR DURR DURR

You must be a newfag.

Every time.

ALWAYS RIGHT

Fuck off Holla Forums

that's just awful /leftpol/, smuggies work because of their spartan crudeness, going overboard like this just makes it look like its trying too hard.

Holla Forums you're attempts at counter memes are quite sad. You need to work on that low energy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._L._Zamenhof

Way to project.

Yo, what the fuck happened in here?

>you will never reverse-engineer a Weapon of Rapture and use it as deterrence for the formation of your very own Outer Hea/v/ven (Orisinum-Doing-Right)
>you will never devise a weapon to surpass Akulakhan and maybe go get the Ministry of Truth to fuck right off too
>you will never engineer the dream-sleeve for a collective mantling of the Godhead, driving all of existence into a higher plane of thought the Dwemer did nothing wrong - the Forces serve to tamper with our manifest destiny, and those that seek to cower out of their Making (the upstart new cult among the Altmer, et al) disgust me more than anything
>you will never be a qt Argonian genderbending boy I don't think I want to be part of the Hist, though.

what's a nuclear winter again

explosion kicks up ash which blocks sun which makes shit cold

Papu Papu is the modern successor to Aku Aku and Uka Uka. The mask he wears is what will contain his spirit after he dies.

All the enemies before the fifth warp room in Crash 2 are actually good guys, trying to save the world from Crash, who has been tricked into working for Cortex. Ripper Roo has left Cortex since the first game because he has since become a genius and now understands what is going on, so he went to work with his real creator, N. Brio, instead. However, Tiny, created by N. Brio in the first place, leaves to work with Cortex in the third game, because, in contrast to the genius Ripper Roo, Tiny is a retard.

But he's right. You obviously didn't get here until after 2011, when tumblr and stormfront both invaded from different fronts.

Are you projecting or are you actually a divide and conquer shill

its when the atoms made during a nuclear blast turn into snow then fall into the ground causing radiation to come out of the ground and then the ground makes the water cycle then the water is nuclear then it turns into snow then its nuclear winter again but then this time the elves in santas workshop have mutated to form giant elves used to the radiation then they take over the world during nuclear winter

I'm increasingly convinced that people who post like this are just generic shitposters using Holla Forums's style. I mean, it's guaranteed (you)s.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Nuclear winter

Oh yah, I wasn't disputing that. It's why I mentioned the "growing up on the internet". Back then, the internet was not nearly as ubiquitous as it is now. Let alone as accessible (The word "internet" was nothing something anyone really ever said until I was about 10 years old). People posting here don't have any memories in which they weren't plugged in. Some of us had entire childhoods devoid of websites and what not. I'd be curious how many posters back then were in that same boat.

Of course that's the case, it's way too easy to get replies for a low effort post. I'm surprised more people haven't realized this

One time I tried to impersonate Holla Forums in what I thought was the most overblown and obvious manner possible.
People took me completely seriously.

go ahead, try me.

Uhh… I don't want to?

I-I didn't want to hear it anyway

The Mega Man Legends series takes place thousands of years after the events of ZX in the timeline. The timeline being Classic>X>Zero>ZX>Legends.

If you pay attention in the Zero and ZX series, there are lots of references to the Reaverbot eye throughout the game. Only the most astute observers will put two and two together by the end of the Zero games to realize that the Reaverbot eye that we have come to know so well, is Dr. Weil's eye. Go back and play the Zero games again. in Zero 3 and 4, every time you are in an area where Weil is, you see the eye. His final form in Zero 4, includes numerous eyes as part of the horn on him. The make a point to draw attention to it. In Zero 1 and 2, all of the things that have been directly influenced by him have the eye on, in, or around it. Or in the level proceeding it.

Model W is shaped and looks like Dr. Weil. It's a remnant of him left behind when he fused with the falling Ragnarok. My current running theory is that that Model W from ZX eventually infects damn near everything in some way, and the world is covered by a sort of robotic nature. Including robotic plants and animals. The Pseudoroids, for example, are very similar in description to a Reaverbot(megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoroid)
It would stand to reason that by the time the Legends series starts, the biometels have become so integrated with things that calling someone a Mega Man is now just a left over title from an ancient time(like Mega Man Juno in Legends 1). The Reaverbots are not referred to as "Mega Man", but clearly they were created by various fusions of biometels, including Model W. This forces the humans and reploids to build Elysium to get off of the now too dangerous Earth.

The Elder System spoke of in Legends 2, is actually a network running throughout all the robotic life on Earth and makes them damn near impossible to destroy. The Master System is eventually created and put into place, which disrupts the Elder System's network. The humans and reploids then flood the Earth's surface by melting the polar caps in an attempt to rid the planet to most robotic life.
Sometime after that is when the Master begins experimenting with the Carbons, based on real humans.

I used to do that with leftist but on other media. I couldn't figure out how to be insane enough to make them think it was a joke.

Then I started doing it with Holla Forums…

Just a world of insanity.

Poe's law is a real motherfucker.

Nathan Hale If resistance:fall of man, is the only character in a FPS that fail his mission as a good guy, and became the "villain" in the sequel

Christ do all of us who can see it have to fucking highlight the hand for you? Here, you retards.

It's pointing up because the Stone Tower Temple builders wanted to reach god but it sent them to hell

already knew about the entire thing being one big robot but the pills theory is pretty cool.

I'll do some digging there is an hour long yt video which combines all of the bionicle media as sort of a summary of the old lore.

Nowhere. It's a language invented by a Jew to serve as the world language for the Jewish world government once they've destroyed all borders and united all countries. Not kidding, look it up.

You people are fucking retarded if you want a universal language that every race would speak together. Are you trying to commit suicide of your own race?

Nvm it's actually 2 hours long, it's all of the bionicle media in order except the movies.

skip to 1:48:10 for the final comic which describes the final fight against Makuta.

You're an idiot for reading Pokemon Special Ed in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto
"Esperanto was created in the late 1870s and early 1880s by L. L. Zamenhof, a Polish-Jewish ophthalmologist from Białystok"

"Were there but an international language, all translations would be made into it alone (…) and all nations would be united in a common brotherhood."

Holla Forums is always right you fucking retarded Holla Forums faggots.

You really are the biggest kind of moron if you think Holla Forums are former Stormfront users. Nationalists don't go to Stormfront, never have. Holla Forums consists of oldfags from 4chan mostly, and some new nationalists.

But nobody is from fucking Stormfront. You have to be real clueless to think that.

is there a legit way to get the azure flute in Diamond/Pearl? I happened to know a guy whose cheat module I could use for that back then inb4 it was in platinum

Do you not know the difference between race and culture?

You really are the biggest kind of newfag if you don't remember that Holla Forums was created as a containment board when the stormfags who invaded /new/ flocked to Holla Forums when moot shut down /new/ in an attempt to get the stormfags away.

Nope it was an event only item so you have to cheat to get it.

Nope, not at all.

boy that's fucking lame as shit
Arceus being in the game was still a nice surprise though

Are you retarded enough to not realize that if everyone on the planet spoke the same language, the races would mix and countries would probably be united? That was the Jews plan. Of course, the Gods Chosen will remain pure and rule the world.

Also, you really are fucking stupid if you think those people came from Stormfront. They were 4chan regulars who were the entire /new/ poster base pretty much, then moved into Holla Forums when it was created.

Stormfront had nothing to do with it, it's never been an authentic nationalist forum. You would know this if you had enough wisdom to be a nationalist yourself, Stormfront is a honeypot.

It was an event only item that they never gave out.

I'm pretty sure they did an event for it in most countries at least once, almost sure they gave it out in Japan. I was pissed cause I got Pearl after they'd done the event for it in Aus.

ok nvm did some research

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Azure_Flute

serebii.net/events/dex/493.shtml
???

retract that, discussion was about this , not arceus events

top kek, as they say

/new/ was once halfchan regulars. Then a massive invasion from stormfront took over. The same way Holla Forums was once halfchan regulars before a massive invasion from tumblr took over.

Anyone who isn't a newfag was there and remembers. You can lie all you want but you're only making yourself look bad.

well it seems they gave it out anyway just not using the item but a flat out giveaway.

I was young when I played them so I must remember missing the giveaway not the item.

thanks valve

You're the one lying though. There was never any invasion from Stormfront. But keep deluding yourself cuck.

fuck me, time flies
and being honest to this day I had not heard of any kind of event like that, I legit thought you had to cheat to get Arceus because a god pokemon in your party would kind of be a cheat in itself

Azure Flute =/= Arceus giveaways

You're fooling nobody, faggot. I know your whole hobby is confidently repeating lies about history that you weren't there to experience and are too stupid to research, but maybe you should stick to things that at least happened a long enough time ago that most of the people on this board didn't experience them firsthand.

couldn't you get it from Pokemon ranger? or was that only the Manaphy egg?

I don't know about other boards because my main was /tg/ since '08 but I don't recall any nazi invasion. There were always people of all sorts of persuasions around. I do remember quite explicitly a tumblrite invasion

That image is not even the first time I've ever seen a drawing of something cumming maple syrup onto pancakes.

I've played them all and I don't remember anything like that
bringing up ranger makes me wanna play it again tho, thanks f riend

If anything the tumblr invasion was more unnoticed than the stormfront invasion at first, because moot ignored it. moot actually acknowledged and addressed the stormfront invasion by deleting /new/ and then creating Holla Forums. He explained all this in his blog posts when the deletion and creation happened. Anybody can go read those.

Just because moot sold out to the tumblr invasion doesn't mean the stormfront invasion didn't also happen. In fact, it happened at nearly the same time, just on a different board.

Nigger jokes and Nazi's were a staple of Holla Forums before /new/. /new/ just happened to be great for both because it removed the rest of Holla Forums
Kind of like /tg/ was originally Holla Forums without the things that weren't warhammers, until the morality police took over.

Were you just not there? The actual change in the site was very noticeable. Once again, you can lie all you want, but anyone who was there can tell.

By the same token, Holla Forums was taken over by tumblr. moot never acknowledged this, in fact, he let them take over the rest of the site too. There's no official documentation, of course, but we were all there and all know it happened.

But watch as you say "It wasn't tumblr, it was the same people all along!" The point is tumblr represents a mentality, even if they aren't all literally users originally from tumblr. And the same thing applies to stormfront. The same defenses you're giving now, saying stormfront is not Holla Forums, are the things modern halfchan would use to say they aren't tumblr.

Is there a single human appearing in they entire MMX subseries?
Apart from Light's hologram?

Ugh, don't remind me of the tumblr invasion.
It still hurts, user. It still hurts.

And yes, nigger jokes were always a staple of halfchan. The difference is, they were jokes. After the invasions, you couldn't joke about shit like that. It was always stormfags on one hand yelling about how much they hate niggers, and tumblrfags on the other yelling about how oppressed niggers are.

Nigger, I'm not sure what kind of moral crusade you're on but nobody is going to tell you there wasn't some stormweenies in the olden days of Holla Forums and /new/, but there was everything from them to increasingly shitty Goons back in those days, and they certainly weren't the subversive forces you saw later on in the site and here in h8chan; but if you don't think there were legitimate posters too you're more retarded than any naziboo or you're just trying to stir shit.

If you want to talk about the fall of /cgl/, Holla Forums and /d/ then you only have to look so far as faggots like who used Tumblr to stroke their own egos in circlejerks and retards who couldn't stop trying to build 'fandoms' for shit like Avatar and Homestuck.

When did I say that? Of course there were legitimate posters on /new/. They were the ones who suffered most from the invasion, the same as the legitimate posters from Holla Forums suffered the most from the tumblr invasion. You're just strawmanning now.

And yes, that other guy is a faggot. But he's only proving my point for how tumblr took over. None of us seem to disagree on that.

not true.

fucking this.

bullshit.
if he's not heard of it, it's not true you autistic fucks

All mega stones are man made by that machine in the war.

a jew literally did it retard

I don't know what halfchan's /cgl/ used to be like in the "good old days" if such a time even existed for them, but as far back as I can remember I've had nothing but contempt for the entire board and its userbase. That place was home to some of the most disgusting human beings I've ever seen in my life, I don't even want to know what it's like now.

I've always felt you needed to be much more autistic than a weeb to find the good comics from capeshit.

Soleanna is the Sonic Equivalent of Silent Hill.

Shadow is the only real character in the game. Everyone else is a construct of Solaris created from some aspect of Shadow's psyche: Sonic, Silver, and Mephiles represent his Id, Superego, and Ego respectively. Elise, who looks like Maria, is Shadow's unwillingness to let go of his past, or probably the haunted sense he gets from his own fragmented recollections. Amy represents Shadow's desire to be loved. Omega represents Shadow's sense of duty and single minded devotion to the task at hand. Knuckles is representative of Shadow's distrust of others and skepticism, which is why he acts so wildly out of character. Tails represents the child-like curiosity he never really let go of. Eggman, who resembles Gerald even more in this game than in previous ones, represents Shadow's warped view of the only being who came close to being a father to him. Rouge is Shadow's conscience personified.

Nah that's Poe's Law, in the mid–late 90s chatrooms on Battle.net was full of the same vitriol and faggotry you'd find anywhere on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and anywhere else only it was combined with irc and stuffed into the same space in real time to boot. Rapid speed shitflinging arguments pretty much all the time in the public chatrooms.

I really need to replay BoF 3. It's such a shame the series went straight down the shitter so quickly after putting out one of the best JRPGs ever.

Dr. Cain

Well, when you begin to steal concepts from Digimon after 15 years of not even hinting at it in your own franchise, shit is bound to stop making sense

I probably think that exact same thing once a week.

I hope you aren't shit-talking 4 nigger. Never played 5 so I wouldn't know, I know it is unorthodox and should have been a spinoff though
With that mobile shit it is fucking gone now, however

why are Jews so obsessed with globalism?

Newsflash, retard: When people are confronted with radical beliefs, by radicals, they tend to radicalise. The left shoving its long STD-ridden cock of "equality" into spheres such as music, comics, and vidya resulted in people who would otherwise be moderates turning into radicals themselves.

The world is political. If you can't deal with this knowledge, maybe you should just kill yourself.

I was going to try and correct you by mentioning moderates but then you actually hit the nail right on the fucking head with a sledgehammer. I didn't care much for politics until i noticed my hobbies vidya and guns started being ruined.

whatever faggot

Things that should be common knowledge somehow keeps surprising people when it's said, eh?

Boom

(((1)))

?

While you're at it can you explain to me what the fuck Mira actually is? I feel like the entire game just went over my head.

fuck you for making me remember this

Purgatory

i dont i just want vanilla dryad porn

Hmm, vanilla sauce would be nice on pancakes too I suppose.

also the eyes get swapped.

try it, next time you mix some pancake or waffle batter put a few drops of vanilla extract in there, great with french toast too

What war are you talking about?
Didn't play X or Y.
Did they have cool helicopters?

He's talking about the great pokemon war which all the games reference. (Common theory is all the games take place during peace time after a single or more great wars) In the great war the tall dude AZ I think? from x n y created a massive death beam to kill a bunch of people after his own pokemon died in the war. With half the planet glassed by the weapon the war swiftly ended. The machine he made created made the mega stones as a byproduct or some BS is what user is saying.

And no the depiction of this great war in the game has people running around in medieval helmets so no choppers.

When are we getting a game in that setting?
It could be fun as fuck.

I will never experience vanilla pancakes

Shoot yourself faggot.
checkem

i always think the webm is going to play gotta go fast at the start

There was a recent pokemon game like advance wars set during a feudal Japanese conflict setting. Pokemon Conquest.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Conquest

Dunno if this counts, but it was claimed that Jak is Mar, not just the Kid, but the ancient King. They claim this is possible due to the Precursors at the end of Jak III whisking him away to show him "The Universe".

Of course, he appears by Daxter's side a few seconds later, which is impossible. Most say Jak traveled through space and time with the Precursors, eventually did shit as King Mar, changed the statues so no one would recognize him when he traveled to the future, then some years later returned to the end of Jak III to live out the rest of his life with his friends.

Looking back on it, Jak also claimed the name Mar in the end, which could explain him using it on his adventures as King Mar.

I know, but what I want is a more serious war game, also that is not settled in Kalos.
Maybe some strange fps or third person shooter.
I don't know. Maybe even a Grand Strategy Game.

This is how you spot underaged redditfags: they spout the stupidest Pokemon fanwank as fact. Let me guess: you two believe Red is dead and he died on Mt. Silver, right?

By serious I meant complex and hard you niggerfaggot.
Learn to read.

Please kill yourself. That shot has been an anime and toku staple since ever.

I read your post and it was garbage, redditfag.

I'm not a redditfag you fucking normalfag.
I just want a more complex game.
Das it mane, no need for edgy gore.

What about power ranger, huh?

The pokemon centers were war facilities they used to heal the war pokemons. That's why you can use them for free: the investment was made in the war and it paid off already.

Jak coming back after saving the universe and stuff is the most logical explanation actually. Given that he already knows he has to do everything mar did, and that the precursors can bend time at their will, with that final scene everything fits

Man jack and daxter games were great. The art, the style the music (specially ont he first game) it's soo good and unique it becomes inmersive as fuck like no other game. Morrowind does this too

Hey I haven't read into much gen1-2 lore, sorry user.

Also when the fuck did people think red was dead on Mt Silver, is this a game theory meme?

It's from some shitty creepypasta I think

Lambda is symbol commonly used in Half-Life because it is chemical constant.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-life

Just a fun fact of the day but it show it is much more likely it is called Half-Life because Gaben opened his chemistry book.

Jews advocate for globalism because they see it as the final solution for the main opposition to Judaism: Nationalism. The Jews understand the power of a unified nation and national consciousness, which is naturally very resistant to the influence of foreign agents.
Compared with other peoples, the Jews only succeeded in creating an established "homeland" for their people less than 70 years ago. The history of Judaism is marked by a series of expulsions from sovereign countries where the native population grew tired of Jewish cultural, religious, and economic practices, and decided to drive them out. This aspect of Jewish history has made the Jew nomadic and more accustomed to cosmopolitan mindsets, two common goals in the globalist dream. In this respect, Jews have always been tied to globalism.
One important aspect of globalism is that it does not rely on prior legitimacy for its leadership, and essentially creates power from nothing. Proponents of globalism attain leadership positions in the new global system, accruing influence over populations they otherwise would not have the right to govern. Jews are some of the most ardent supporters to unified, standardized rule because they then climb to the top of an increasingly colossal and nebulous power structure, where they can govern over many populations that have no avenue to appeal or veto decisions made at the top.

It is a double standard, Israel argues for the solidarity and exclusiveness of Israel while advocating other nations be more diverse and inclusive, because this weakens the social cohesion of other nations while bolstering Israel.

Remember kids: "Diversity is our Strength"

The pokemon world isn't at peace: they are in a cold war.
Teens are drafted and sent traveling from mountains to open sea to deserts, fighting state backed gym leaders that get increasingly stronger according to the number of badges one has.
Some of these teens are issued with a pokedex and they have to hunt the rarest pokemons, especially those strong enough to have legends surrounding them.
In every game there is at least an example of pokemon used as test subjects. They are trying to enhance pokemon fighting skills.
There is an arms race going on.

That explains so much. Pokemon is taking place in a Best Korea regime.

Alternative explanation:
All groups seek to propagate their own genetics and to increase the success rate of their offspring. Jews are, statistically, worse at math and science than whites and asians yet do not possess the strength of the agriculturally based European races or the primitive natives of Africa. Quite simply, they cannot compete in a contest of value creation, failing to be either innovative or constructive(blue or white collar jobs based on creating or maintaining physical things).

Historically this has been the case that they have been considered unintelligent and weak, it is only in the modern era (really about the last 500 years)do we have an image of smart, successful Jews. Jewish success came from a long adhered to eugenics program maintained through the religion where in rabbis would have many many children and wives were carefully chosen for the appropriate qualities.

Over time this shifted the Jews to a group of people who while not smart or strong, were innately better at manipulation and preaching religion. A profession that requires emotional bullying, sophistry and deceit. Some Jews branched in to banking for sure but the globalist branch came about because religion as a whole began to lose influence over the west (and east too I guess but they don't matter). Jewish Rabbis worked to create a replacement religion that wouldn't look like a traditional religion, it had no deity or church but had its own moral rules that appeal to the masses.

This is why many people may say Jesus was a communist, not because Jesus advocated a global dictatorship but because they based their peasant/slave morality off of religion. Communism is a "peasants" religion created so that a small intellectual class can rule over people who are otherwise superior to them, using sophistry and emotional bullying to breed compliance.

Many Jews do not want a state of Israel, this not because they do not like their race but because they feel Jewish success is better achieved by commingling with Europeans stealthily (while still maintaining genetic purity and eugenics programs) the so called crypto-kikes. Some advocate for capitalism (but not austrian economics) because it produces more wealth to skim from through arcane regulatory and legal obfuscations, while others advocate for leftism (control). Ultimately like any group, they are fiercely pro themselves.

Their skills do allow them to do things beneficial to society, linguistic skills to lead to particular good arts skills but of course they are terrible at math and stats and should not end up in control of banks for that reason, further, because of the tensions that arise and the conflicts of interests one ethnic group should not hold governance over another. (while I'm personally an anarchist, I can objectively see the values that an ethnically homogenous state brings to the table)

Just some thoughts on the matter to consider.

Holy fuck.
I thought it was just life creation and shooting clouds to make it rain.

IIRC, Hong Kong had protests outside the Japanese embassy over the next Pokemon only having the modern Chinese, and not the classic Hong Kong chinese option.

Romans were the original globalists. The only reason Jews differ from the rest of the Europe is because the Catholics toppled the pegan authorities there. The Jews simply knew their own religion well enough not to be converted.

Christianity though is a very globalist and intolerant religion, and it places the crown right on the Jews heads, albeit a crown of thorns. Without it they would have just been glorified merchants.

This is true. That's what makes it fun.

Newsflash, retard: I never said anything that contradicted this post. Many people, myself included, became stronger in their convictions in response to the tumblr invasion. Doesn't change the fact that the stormfront invasion happened. You're making the same mistake of thinking the two invading forces are the only options, and that anything else is merely more a more moderate version of one or the other. Identity politics is central to both invading forces, but the antithesis to what halfchan was about before. You are alike in the way in which you were different from halfchan, and it wasn't that halfchan was apolitical, it was that you both are obsessed with identity politics, while halfchan was built around being anonymous (moot would of course later deny this, despite earlier giving talks about the advantages of anonymity). You would know this if you were actually there before the site was ruined by these faggots.

It wasn't that, either.
It was a gay Canadian robot being jerked off by his human boyfriend onto a plate of pancakes. The robot came maple syrup for some reason.