playing leaked versions
Your thread deserves to die tbqh fam

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

this game comes out in a few hours
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Should I play the earlier games before this one?

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

this game already got leaked

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

I didn't know you could pirate Vita copies.

Already beat the game yesterday, anyway.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

Figure it out yourself, you lazy fuck.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

…real talk, I'm surprised that we haven't had any threads about ZTD yet.

YES

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

Puzzle games are pretty niche even here. Shameful but most anons here mostly play triple AAA shit despite their endless bitching about it.

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Yes, you should definitely play the earlier games.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Cuckchan has been having constant threads that go over post-limit in a matter of hours. We've got no excuse to not even have one thread.

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

So, Is it good?
Will I finally save Luna?

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Luna won't exist in this timeline. Her inspiration Diana, however…

Justin Long
Justin Long

A world with Luna
I hate you, Akane Kurashiki

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Any reason your lagomorph pictures are using 3DS screens as bases?

I can grab some Vita screenshots if you want.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

This place has less people and also most threads turn into meta shit and people screaming the word shill like fucking retards.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

I got them from the Wiki

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Finished the game last night.

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending, and there are still plenty of loose ends.

Also, a lot of things that VLR set up near the end kind of just get dropped, notably Kyle and ?.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

I finished it just a few minutes ago. That's pretty much exactly how I feel. Most of the late-midgame reveals were much more exciting, and I'm disappointed about the exact same things.
I'm genuinely surprised Uchikoshi didn't go big, I was almost certain that we were setting up for the creation of a perfect timeline where none of the games even happened, along with the moral quandaries that come from its creation. Instead it's more like ZTD and VLR are a separate set from 999.

Also seriously, I was getting ready for some major guilt tripping as ?, especially when characters started to say things like "Why did I even do that?" and "My hand just moved on its own!". Instead we got "eh, it was delta all along".

Oh, and aliens.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Waiting for the pc release is suffering.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

I still haven't managed to find a copy of and play VLR, should I get this one and play and first anyways or will I be missing something important by doing so?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit