Zero time dilemma

Puzzle help thread
How the fuck do you complete the transportation puzzle on team D
Spoiler for spoilers.

Your thread deserves to die tbqh fam

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Should I play the earlier games before this one?

I didn't know you could pirate Vita copies.

Already beat the game yesterday, anyway.

Figure it out yourself, you lazy fuck.

…real talk, I'm surprised that we haven't had any threads about ZTD yet.

YES

Puzzle games are pretty niche even here. Shameful but most anons here mostly play triple AAA shit despite their endless bitching about it.

Yes, you should definitely play the earlier games.

Cuckchan has been having constant threads that go over post-limit in a matter of hours. We've got no excuse to not even have one thread.

So, Is it good?
Will I finally save Luna?

Luna won't exist in this timeline. Her inspiration Diana, however…

I hate you, Akane Kurashiki

Any reason your lagomorph pictures are using 3DS screens as bases?

I can grab some Vita screenshots if you want.

This place has less people and also most threads turn into meta shit and people screaming the word shill like fucking retards.

I got them from the Wiki

Finished the game last night.

I'm not sure how I feel about the ending, and there are still plenty of loose ends.

Also, a lot of things that VLR set up near the end kind of just get dropped, notably Kyle and ?.

I finished it just a few minutes ago. That's pretty much exactly how I feel. Most of the late-midgame reveals were much more exciting, and I'm disappointed about the exact same things.
I'm genuinely surprised Uchikoshi didn't go big, I was almost certain that we were setting up for the creation of a perfect timeline where none of the games even happened, along with the moral quandaries that come from its creation. Instead it's more like ZTD and VLR are a separate set from 999.

Also seriously, I was getting ready for some major guilt tripping as ?, especially when characters started to say things like "Why did I even do that?" and "My hand just moved on its own!". Instead we got "eh, it was delta all along".

Oh, and aliens.

Waiting for the pc release is suffering.

I still haven't managed to find a copy of and play VLR, should I get this one and play and first anyways or will I be missing something important by doing so?