still no vita emulation

what games are you playing?
Any recommandation worth to emulate?

Other urls found in this thread:

romhustler.net
archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2015-03-03
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-ishiiruka-dolphin-custom-version
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does godzilla unleashed work without an actual wiimote/nunchuck being plugged in yet?

What's the better system to emulate Hulks Ultimate Destruction on

Gamecube or PC

I'm pretty new to emulation, and I've been wanting to get into it for a while.
What is the best emulator for Sega Genesis? I've been feeling the urge to play World of Illusion ft. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck

Didn't they say that Ishiiruka already had everything they added to 5.0?

start with PPSSPP

they tried but tino is going to make it perfect with his build.

Kega Fusion

What the fuck are you smoking?

ah sorry, i mean start to emulate psp games first. It is easier with ppsspp to get into emulation as with sega games/emus.

Seconding Kega Fusion. It also emulates Master System, 32X, Game Gear and Sega CD games as well.

Oh cool! Is there a trustworthy site where I can get the games? Every site I visit is sketchy as fuck.

Tried that just now. A little less frame dropping with similar settings I had used before.
Should I be using OpenGL? OpenGL has DolphinFX so I can manipulate sharpness, contrast, etc. dynamically while D3D11 doesn't have that.

romhustler.net

archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2015-03-03

It probably depends on the game, but I've found OpenGL works the best.

Can you play Rebel Strike yet?

www.doperoms.com
www.coolrom.com
www.theisozone.com
www.emuparadise.me

Keep in mind that Nintendo are ultra jews who actively scour the web with cease and desist demands, which means a lot of sites won't host their games. For that you'll need torrenting.

Now that Dolphin 5.0 has better controller support, I'm thinking of using my Wavebird controller with it. Any good GameCube adapter to buy?

Reminder N64 emulation is shit and Dolphin 5.0 is already outdated compared to the SVNs.

what

"Sub-version" or "subversion" of a program, svns.

5.0 is one of the recent nightlies/svns with a super-official totally legit label slapped onto it

I recall Ishiiruka already has 5.0 features and it's only missing one or two in comparison to mainline Dolphin since it keeps fairly up-to-date with nightly features and improvements

Is Dega any good? I'd like to play Shenmue

Actually upon further experimenting, particularly with Super Mairo Galaxy 2, I find Direct3D 12 works best. It performs better than OpenGL for me, without the graphical pop-in/glitches that D3D9 or D3D11 tend to have.

I should probably also mention I'm using the newest Ishiiruka version of Dolphin. Not sure how much that differs from the official Dolphin 5.0

You can get it here
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-ishiiruka-dolphin-custom-version

Actually the master was split away from the nightlies months ago to begin focused testing and code audit. You would know if you actually investigated the claims you make, you clueless contrarian faggot.

Do you mean 5.0 exclusive features? What does that contradictory statement even mean? Which ones? How many? Obviously not all of them, so then why would you use Ishiiruka over 5.0?

This statement alone makes you sound utterly retarded.

>but Ishii has most of the features, so 5.0 shouldn't need to exist!

Release versions of Dolphin are relevant because the amount of developer-done testing they have undergone to ensure wide ranges of compatibility and stability.

The testing done for release versions is not done for power users, it is done for laymen who can't into settings changes, cheats, mods, etc. to patch game-specific annoying or game-breaking bugs. The latest Ishiiruka release is not even close to 5.0 in that aspect.

reminder that CEN64 is vaporware

I still kinda wish there was a ROM hack/emulation-specific board on here with some activity. It sucks when all the hacking/translating forums around the net are mostly ran by cucks outside of BHDN.

I don't know what I could recommend for Wii outside of Blaster Master: Overdrive.

No, what the fuck happened?

How to make PSP look half decent in PPSSPP?
A while back I was playing Dante's Inferno and even at maxed out setting it still looked terrible.

Because dante's inferno looks terrible in the first place?
Emulate something like god of war and see for yourself

Just make a weekly thread on this board. Its not like this board has too many video games.