How would you make a Zootopia game?

How would you make a Zootopia game?

A collect-a-thon platformer
Very easy to digest and play for the kids.

I wouldn't, or at least I'd want it to be able to flay the mind of every furry that plays it.

I wouldn't.

Toy Story 2 was alright.

a lighthearted GTA game where you play as a rookie cop

I would hire seismic to do it

An eroge where you fuck the bunny

A collect-a-thon platformer

also if this turns into a furry thread then I'm deleting it on the dot

Ban me cunt.
Fucking ban me.
I dare you, you little shit.
Just fucking do it right now.
I'll be waiting.

Shadowrun clone

You have to admire how retarded our janitor team is. So dumb they even announce themselves like this.

I remember the time a thread about anthro characters in video games was bumplocked 80 posts in despite not having anything lewd posted in it. I believe that happened last year.

Furry LA Noire, with more options to solve cases.

A Sleeping Dogs-esque open world GTA clone where you play as the recently-released Bellwether who embarks on a quest for revenge against everyone that screwed you.

The first mission of the game involves torturing ex-Mayor Lionheart to death a'la Reservoir Dogs.

no

I hate this fucking faggot fox and his smug fucking face. The rabbit is cute as fuck but I can't fap to anything that has this faggot in it.
So I guess I'd make an H-game with no sign of this fucker.

I'd actually play that as long as the bunny could do lots of wall running and/or jumping and other highly acrobatic maneuvers to catch perps.

This. The end game is where you kill all the predators and become the ruler of the now liberated city.

with face painting

fuck you, stop misleading the fucking movie. he's not smug, the movie is not about smug, the movie isn't even about him being smug, it's about a gay fucking bunny who wants to be lesbians with the police force, so she gives out parking tickets and then sees a thief, and somewhere along the line they notice that the big strong animals are chimping out like niggers in ferguson, then the bunny cop retires after she finds out the Lion mayor is behind the events that transpired, only to find out that it wasn't the mayor, it was his assistant. also the movie is not smug IT IS NOT SMUG it is super gay. fuck you. see me in ggpo fgt

yeah, it would also be smart to have a good character creator, could make bank on furfags with cosmetic dlc

police sim where you have to manage race relations, crime & punishment, gender disparity, and all the bullshit current station heads deal with except magnified by greater racial diaspora and Disney morals
operate similarly to gangsters: organized crime, except in reverse

I need a detective game.
Why don't we have one already?

Yeah, if a Zootopia game came out on the scale of GTA Online with fully customizable characters it'd probably become the number one furry game of all time, for the rest of time.

you have no power here, faggot.

furry vidya allowed

but no yiffing

But you do

But I don't, it's in japanese

>>>/furry/
>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/tumblr/

Not my fault you don't speak moon

kill ureself

Obviously a co-op collectathon.
The movie/concept art already established really interesting, diverse regions for the city that would work wonders for it.

It's not even a good game user

Fuck off scruffy go read Zero G Juggs

Holla Forums needs hockey coach style moderation.

try it faggot

watch as the Holla Forumseeple wake up to the moderators' bullshit

just you fucking wait tough guy

welp, there goes the thread

maybe 4chan is more your style then

no yiff

Easy.

LA Noire + Zootopia = game.

Except rather than a massive overarching plot you have more emphasis on a greater number of smaller investigations. Maybe with a few set piece ones that make the games overall 'plot'

Bonus points if you allow the player to play as Nick or Judy, and then actually have both have different skill sets, traversal options and investigation bonuses. Like Nick is able to see just fine in dark places or Judy getting visual indicators of where sound ques are.

Wowwwwwwwwww

kill them

bye

so basically LA Noire for children, that's a pretty cool idea actually.

Here's how hockey works.
Only if the safety of the players is at risk, the ref gets involved, literally everything else fuck off.

Like, say, a certain gigantic autistic faggot like Poopy Joe shows up and consistently shitposts threads about a certain game for ~3 years, then do something. Otherwise, you need to fuck off and let people moderate themselves.

I just really liked that game. While I'm glad there aren't many knock offs of it, it also means that one knock off that's actually better than the first will never exist.

But yeah, while the cartoon animals scream collect-a-thon the police procedural demands investigative game and I would LOVE to see the interviews/interrogations with different cartoon animals having weird tells with their ears and tails and whatnot.

Now back on topic, I forgot to sage.

This is a fairly good idea, and something could actually be done with this, where certain parts of the game are more action oriented.

Pick only one.

furbait with something along the lines of vore, bondage, scat, giantess, and other degenerate things that tend to collect furries.
Also the MC would be customizable and the rabbit person would die within the prologue. You'd then be the head chief and would follow a series of cases and clues to find the rabbit's killer. Sometimes you would also step in as the prosecutor/defense because you're a fucking mary sue and furfags love that. Gameplay would be a free-roam for investigations, and when you find the perp, sometimes the perp will run, which you can give chase in cars and stuff. After investigations, you'd take control of the prosecutor/defense if the perp wasn't certain. The prosecutor/defense part is somewhat like Ace Attorney, but you have more options/things to do.
I'd be fucking rich

I can tell you right now, someone would pay you like $4000 for that, and that is not necessarily a good thing.

oh and the entire female cast is naked, everything out for the world too see, same with the male cast.

I'd tell them that if they pay 1,000$, the goyim get their OC in.
5,000$ for a more important role
10,000$ for a core role in the story
15,000$ and the character becomes all of the above, plus they are playable in later DLC.
oyyy vey

You are literally going to get like 3 people to purchase it. You're already diminishing the demand for it by marketing to a niche demographic (furries) and marketing with specific fetishes is shrinking demand even further.

I like the idea of a GTA meets LA Noire meets Banjo-Kazooie. An open world platformer colkect-a-thon game with crime solving mysteries sounds fun. I also like it if you have to switch between Judy and Nick to use unique skills to solve puzzles as well as team up together like Banjo-Kazooie to perform unique moves.

Good point.
Remove the sexual bits of the game, and bundle that part in a spin-off?
Make the MC more of a gary stu? Open up a forum with suggestions subforum and an art corner?
Pay 500$ goyim for your art to be in the game!
Pay 800$ for a building named after you to be in the game!
6 million shekels for the poor jews who died in the holocaust and get a exclusive dinner/lunch/breakfast with us devs, and all of the above! Your OC makes it into the coverart!
*transportation and hotel service costs not included

It's still not going to work out.
I mean unless you want your project to turn into Kolossal Kaiju Kombat and the furry Mafia comes and ruins your project. AND gives you none of the thousands of dollars that you were going to get.

Dredd-style game where you shoot carnivores, and arrest everyone.

Adult visual novel, bro.