Abo stories thread please

user Im feeling like shit again I would like to be cheered up with stories that remind me of how I'm superior to an entire race. Post some Abo (if ausniggers/feather heads what ever) stories.

Also look at this fucking ridiculous thing. The fucking niggeridoo has got to be one the stupidest instruments ever devised. Holy shit imagine how unsanitary it would be to acutally play one owned by a literal bo-bo?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

Oh also throw in some Mudslime stories please. Im curious about those creatures seeing as how we dont have so many of them here in WA (no mosque thankgod). I legit have only met like 3 or 4 in my life and i lived here for about 30 years. One was chill, one shat her pants and the others just minded their own business with their tea towel hat things.

S H I T P O S T
H
I
T
P
O
S
T

Why do abos have such wide fucking nostrils?

evolution detected how much petrol they would sniffing in the future and gave them the necessary equipment

The truly horrible thing I've realized about Miss Abbostraya is, compared to other examples of her people, she is indeed a beauty. It's when you put her in a room with all the hot prison-colonists that she looks like someone shaved a wallaby and taught it to walk in heels.

ayo hole up. Can you post the webm of the niggeridoos fixing up a car in the scrub?

These are always fun

Don't forget about the dinosaurs or whatever

These threads always amaze me.

ayy, those huge komodo dragon things!

fuck the abbos, the only reason we don't have Mad Max Dino Wars is cuz those cunts burned down all the forests.

Can someone please edit out a segment from 0:55 then when the boong turns to face the camera and says "no petrol" pause it and add some sad violin music or that other sad meme song? I dont have windows movie maker with me

lol

Mudslime stories you say?
I'm an Anglo living in Canada and while for most of my school years I went to very white schools, in my last year of school I went to a diverse school in a major Canadian city. I was already redpilled when I started going there, but it made me hate sand niggers so much more (School was mostly Oriental and Arab).
Arabs are perhaps the most perverse people I have ever encountered.
Arabs are very dirty.
Arabs are also very effeminate.
They were also
They're basically a cross between a nigger and a Jew. I've got some stories as well so I'll bump the thread with those occasionally.

this one lad?

I don't have it, which is weird because I was certain I did. I love that one because it's supposed to show their adaptability and ability to make anything work, but instead it just shows them acting like oompa loompas for the white guy.

Why are sex-crazed subhumans always so effeminate? I notice this with American niggers too, its all "bitchez on muh dik" and expensive frivolities like shoes and phones.

And lo and behold! Thanks, user. Saved.

You can tell us, user. I'm curious if we live in the same place. Edmonton

see

do it my niggeridoo

happy to help

m8 I would if i could

Ask and ye shall receive.

Ottawa

lol my absolute nigga saved

topkek

it's supposed to show their adaptability and ability to make anything work, but instead it just shows them acting like oompa loompas for the white guy.
Dude they're fucking orks from 40k, shit only works because they believe it works

WAAAGH!

Why has no one done a parody of this yet?

absolutely saved.

Top tier mate, you are a treasure and I wish you would make some more OC, we need it.

Post videos of noongaloids chimping out

i got another idea. crop out the subs titles (or find a non subbed version of it) and add your own. I acutally wonder what dialect this tribe is speaking.