RABBI SCHMULEY SELFIES WHITEBOARD

w ww.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/steve-bannons-secret-war-room-whiteboard-accidentally-revealed/

Archive wasn't working.

(((Rabbi Shmuley)))

This doesn't even seem real. Rabbi fucking Shmuley worms his way to take a photo in front of the board Bannon writes his braindumps on.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RabbiShmuley/status/859514352755453954/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positions_on_Jerusalem
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-plan-move-us-embassy-jerusalem/story?id=44989790
archive.is/n3TSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know about the rabbi, but the salt in comments is amazing

twitter.com/RabbiShmuley/status/859514352755453954/

Yes, its always an accident with these kikes

Hey wait, I thought Holla Forums said Bannon was as much as fired just a few days ago, what is going on here? Whatever was on the board was left there for a reason. The rabbi got played.

?

About the plan to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

not a positive point

What for?

embassy***

nevermind the drivel above

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positions_on_Jerusalem

closer to the West Bank? probably with the hopes it catches an (((errant))) missile

Perhaps to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Isreal.

No it's not, but it will be interesting to watch the shills squirm for their angle of attack. Will they have to accept the contents of the rest of the board in order to press the issue on Jerusalem? Will they forsake wedge-driving over Jerusalem in order to say everything else on the board is fake? Will they impress everyone by saying that only the Jerusalem point is real and everything is there to trick us? Whatever they pick, it'll be a fun day.

Here's an article from january talking about it.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-plan-move-us-embassy-jerusalem/story?id=44989790
archive.is/n3TSE

that's even worse than I imagined. I've remained ignorant on israeli politics…mostly because of the stunning hypocrisy turns me off to it

We must all oppose biometric data capture for entry/exit!

Their attempt at pushing a false narrative (bannon is done! he's already fired!) failed spectacularly.

It's not real. That is, it's not an accidental leak like the fake news is portraying. The points on the board are campaign promises, and Bannon keeps them up there to signal his commitment to them. It's been known for a while:
–The Economist, Apr. 12, 2017
I don't know Rabbi Shumley's politics, but I wouldn't be surprised if he requested the picture there because he is in favor of following through on the pledges as well.

You must be fucking delighted now that Bannon and his mate Rabbi Shmuley has proved all the 'shills' wrong.
Go based zio-clown Bannon.

That sure will show those 'shills' who claimed Bannon is another jew puppet…

So like when trump accidentally had a proposal for the wall in a selfie.
Almost all of these points have completed checkmarks next to them.
It's legit braggin about having thousands more border and ice agents.
Writing something on a giant whiteboard in a public setting is not mean't to be private.

Bannon's whiteboard of Trump's campaign promises isn't a secret. The real story here is that "/ourguy/" Bannon met with Rabbi Schmuley again.

Bannon…what the fuck, man?!

You can't let him in, he'll see everything! He'll see the big board!

this was Wackojacko's buddy IIRC
either he pilled Michael by being an extreme degenerate or he pilled him by being a BroNate, either way it seems useful to trigger normies and cause infighting.

JUST AN ACCIDENT, GOY! BAHAHAHAHA!

Underrated.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Maybe it said "burn telaviv to Jerusalem" :^)

It's got meme value for the Jews politicswise.

It was widely reported on a while back that Bannon had such a whiteboard, IIRC.

This is the kike that meets with LeBron James to give him investment advice.

All the shit I see are campaign promises.

Doubt he'd even let the Rabbi see it if it had sensitive info.

maybe hes just waiting for the right moment
maybe when ANTIFA decides to burn another building, then next time they do it he can declare them terrorists too

Hitler's dubs don't lie

checked

Direct treasury…. manipulator item on the left seems interesting

that fucking kike gets around. The same one who went to talk to michael jackson after he named the Jew on tape.

jackson named the jew?

you know the call where michael jackson is high on something and he's saying "the jews are like leeches, they do it on purpose?"

The Art of War by Sun Tzu

13. The Use of Spies (…)
7. Hence the use of spies, of whom there are five classes: (1) Local spies; (2) inward spies; (3) converted spies; (4) doomed spies; (5) surviving spies(…)

12. Having DOOMED SPIES, doing certain things openly for purposes of deception, and allowing our spies to know of them and report them to the enemy

This is old news friend. Frog posting is just another footprint of theirs

I had completely forgotten about that. fuck its so good

yep, rabbi biotech went to make peace with michael in case the likes ever needed him for anything. You know, is there any group of people on this earth more hated by every group on this planet? Arabs, blacks, turks, japs, every euro group, you name it, they hate the Jews…

jew's and gypsies are fighting it out for top spot. Israeli's are the worst, I ran into a bunch of them when I was on holiday in NZ. fucking horrible and act like such cunts. They're wimps if you call them out on shitty behaviour too "there's a reason you people are despised the world over"

Nuke from tel aviv to jerusalem

Okay, Holla Forums. You did it. I am an anti-semite.

does this guys family own Botach Tactical in California. Search that one and report back.

why is bannon wearing that triangle on his suit?

illuminati?

Took you long enough faggot welcome to the party.

Oh Danny boy, the dong, the dong it is expanding…