More confirmation that shills exist

Shut it Down: The “De-radicalization” Offensive

archive.is/VfKAJ
subvert.pw/m/2017/05/03/shut-it-down-the-de-radicalization-offensive/

Other urls found in this thread:

againstviolentextremism.org/
againstviolentextremism.org/project/solidarity-against-violent-extremism-save-2e4da

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Picciolini
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard counter: Play off the Streisand Effect hard. The less they want people to know, the more they become interested.

ISD doesn't visit Holla Forums so there is nothing to worry about.

Holla Forums confirmed ideological cuckolds

No, they do it by proxy through the "Against Violent Extremism network"

againstviolentextremism.org/

They "promote awareness" with this program:

againstviolentextremism.org/project/solidarity-against-violent-extremism-save-2e4da

Cut lengthwise along the vein.

who could have predicted this

They even provide a toolbox and a manual to create a shilling campaign counternarratives.org/html/home

fucking knew it. never trust kikes, especially when they seemingly give you free stuff

I thought of Spencer before I even got to the end to read you put it in brackets. Obviously what that Gersh cunt was doing, shes part of some group of kikes, or at least shes their patsy. I dont think kikes typically hang other kikes out to dry, though. Not as a general practice.

I was watching this holocaust propaganda the other day and one Jew sneaks some fresh bread into the camp. He shows his other jew buddy, and they start to eat some, but then some other kike comes up and starts to try to take it from them. They all start fighting over the bread, at which point the first Jew yells "JEWS DONT FIGHT JEWS!"

I laughed hysterically. He is right, typically, they dont.. which is why I enjoyed it so much, even if it was just propaganda and not real.

what did they mean by this ?

Read as: autistic skinheads who got ended up as commies.

Their leader actually claims that he made up the "jews are in the government" conspiracy theories.

They do it all the time. It's usually orthodox guilting secular-reform heebs.

There is a big clashing point between these groups ive noticed.

So chances are he was never an "extremist" right ?

Yes goy but don't question that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Picciolini

This is him.

Oh look, this thread again. Don't forget the slide shills.

I was around for the other thread on AVE, it didn't have nearly this much information.

What is the takedown approach not working for you Mr. Goldberg?

bumping this…

Pretending to be top skinhead in order to get a job. I've seen bigger lies on resumes before.

It's more like a play fight. Like when r senators and d senators go at it.

Don't forget about about dumbing down a movement. Take out the intellectuals and prevent any deep discussion. Keep the crowd busy with relatively harmless stuff.

Pic related.