BIG HAPPENING ABOUT TO GO DOWN

TODAY IS THE DAY

On this day in 2007, less than two weeks before her fourth birthday, Madeleine McCann of Rothley, England, vanishes during a family vacation at a resort in southern Portugal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaG8MTd4ew,
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1443/55/1443558245027.jpg).
youtube.com/watch?v=MsMZYNjPV0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

There will be a reckoning.

KEK will be appeased

and dont forget that the podesta brothers were her abductors

F
Her name was Madeleine McCann.

Mark is bad.

Pedo will stain the floor.

Bye bye pedo

Remember that she probably was raped and that the jews murdered her via jewish bloodletting. They have done this for thousands of jews and have free range now that they own the media, the law and the banking system.

Kill Every Kike.

thousands of years*
Fuck

Daily reminder that no matter who they suspect, no matter who they accuse, no matter who they arrest and no matter what evidence they find, these two disgusting creatures are the "men" responsible.

Do not listen or pay attention to any mainstream sources regarding her disappearance. Even if they hang a 20 foot high poster of the face of the man they claim who did it, tag that motherfucker up with the necessary information and yell in people's faces who the real criminals are. They can keep running, but they will never truly escape, not even in death.

Let's find out who stole my trips

ITS HAPPENING youtu.be/5UNwjB-k6aI

What's the theory with this story? The parents sold her, allowed it to happen?

F

F

The current rumour is that she got sold to rich Saudis.

The parents just seem incompetent and self absorbed rather than guilty.

Was there a file attached, or did they really just give their pedophilia-discussing email a fake name?

The former inspector, removed from the case and retired in advance, has the theory that makes the most sense so far. I haven't checked the pizzagate allegations yet, but anons say the podestas exchanged e-mails with the parents of the child, and they also match the sketches of the supposed suspects
Amaral finds it proven by the investigation that Tanner lied when he said that he had seen a man near the apartment with a girl in his arms the night of May 3, 2007, when Madeleine disappeared from the apartment of a resort in southern Portugal. The mother also did not tell the truth, according to the former police officer, saying that when she reached the room where Madeleine slept, the window was open, which - according to other testimonies and the only traces found on the premises by Kate McCann herself - was impossible.
In the book he published about the case, 'Maddie - A Verdade da Mentira', he insists that the girl probably died of an accident and that the parents were involved and hid the corpse. There are also several suspicious behaviors of Madeleine's parents, particularly that Kate McCann, upon discovering her daughter's absence, would have left the apartment with the window open while the two other two-year-old children slept on the premises to return to the restaurant shouting that somenone had taken Maddie.
The theory of kidnapping was largely forced by the parents, and there's also the shady involvement of british diplomats in the case, pressuring the investigating team as well as the witnesses.
He admits that they have not been able to find clues as to where Madeleine's body might have been concealed, but argues that it must have been frozen and transported in the trunk of the McCann-rented car almost a month after their daughter disappeared. In the heat, the frozen corpse may have left residues, which were then identified in the vehicle by two specially trained British police dogs.
According to witnesses quoted by the former investigator, the McCanns would have opened the trunk to ventilate and claimed that they had carried trash and frozen meat in the car, smells that, however, could not confuse two very specialized dogs, according to their trainers.

Underrated

Will Podesta die before he faces justice?

Can a soulless zombie really be said to have ever died?

One thing leads to another.

So if the parents sold them whats the problem? Theyre under 18 so the parents own them like property. No different than if CPS took them away. A parent's judgment is more accurate than a stranger's

Lel. Divine canine phallacy. Sniffer dogs will alert on the remnants of a pizza. Dogs are always hungry.

nice try schlomo

You should never have children.

who knows what kind of profane magicks are keeping him alive?

He'll get his, one way or another…but I kind of wish he could go through Man's justice and then God's.

So what happening, exactly?

lolbertarians, the post.

Little girl went missing ten years ago today. Her story and family have been a constant in British media. Suspicious stories and theories run rampant.

What did OP mean by this???

Here's some greentext of his latest interview

There's also inconsistancies about the routines they had to check on the children, like the fact that there were 8 children, yet only 3 of them were being monitored. the twins and maddie, the other 5 according to their alledged checking routines were either not being monitored, or they completely made it up and forgot that there were other children with them

Still not wrong tho

No.9845223

That names a Mr and Mrs Sandler, and when you talk about rich and powerful people named sandler only one guy pops up in my mind and that is adam sandler.

To be honest now it is pretty obvious considering that scene in Big Daddy where he pisses with this little boy on the door of this italian resturant.

(youtube.com/watch?v=aDaG8MTd4ew, not the movie clips version i dont want this jew pedo making any money off the yt clip to illustrate my point)

given we now know the two robbers in home alone (joe pesci and daniel stern) were in real life the first two people to fuck macauly culkin after his grandfather as confirmed by (img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1443/55/1443558245027.jpg).

We now can see how sick big daddy really is, a creepy guy picks up women with his kid he adopted is really about a pedophile that lucked out and is trying to find other kids or women to have kids with.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsMZYNjPV0Q

and again the watersports shit comes up, i knew something didn't sit right with me when i watched this movie but now i know for sure.

I agree with your sentiment, fam, but where the fuck are you from?