I want to believe

i want to believe

Shill

It's ubisoft. Don't.

i do it for free, goy

it looks bad

As an entry title with only 3 kind of fighters, it's okay
Maybe 2 will be good when they introduce a bunch of other stuff
But it's Ubisoft, so it might end up being a glorified, slower Assassin's Creed combat multiplayer
That sounds horrible, or okay if made deeper and not 60 bucks

You did good. I'll put a letter of recommendation to your supervisor.

delete this

Wait at least a year after it comes out. If it's any good it will probably still be relevant then.

fuck off faggot

have you considered I know a detail about the game because I said it looks fun and maybe, just maybe, I'm actually interested in it?

the better question is why you are in this thread if you know absolutely fucking knowing about the game and clearly don't give a shit about it. Oh, wait, I know, because you just want to shitpost.

If I were a shill I wouldn't be talking about all the negative shit 've heard about the alpha, and I also wouldn't bother with this trash board because I know all of you are delusional jaded faggots who would invent a reason to hate a game that literally gives them head, and think they are so self important companies would actually spend their time and money trying to market here

yes, I fucking mad. Cuckchan is even more bearable at this rate because at least they don't cry shill and whine every time somebody says something positive or even not negative about a game like a SJW cries rape, they only do it half the time.

The game being good or not hinges if it can ride on the factions being different and interesting enough. I don't know about you, but none of the existing factions look terribily interesting to me, and it's litterally just yurop and weeb stuff. Having some crazy batshit aztec jungle warriors or crazy ass middle eastern indian weapons like punchdaggers, whipswords, and charkrams would add some flavor into it.

Also, >not wanting more content as long as it's not on disc shit or stuff that was cut out from the base game

shoo shoo ubishit shill

Maybe you should go back to halfchan nigger?

I want to believe too OP
I'm really looking forward to this game, it looks like everything I've always wanted

But why in the name of holy fuck did ubisoft have to make it

There will probably be an open beta at some point, right?
Personally I'll decide then.
I'm slightly interested in it but there are too many ways they could fuck it up, as they always do.

Pretty bad reading comprehension you got there mate.

.>arguing your point by saying you brought up a lot of bad stuff in the alpha
I did, my original post said "But, everybody I know of who played the alpha said the combat was simplistic"

I was being retarded and accidently deleted my first post instead of the first version

That's not even close to what I said

No thanks, i'll wait for Banner Lords.

have fun with uplay and katanafags

Have fun waiting for Neverlord

Man, this one is going to be really bad.
From the gameplay I've seen, it's Ubisoft's version of Ryse: Son of Rome. It's dull.

the e3 demo looked pretty playable to me
it's only a matter of time
will probably come out before for honor anyways

Since you're already here and on the payroll can you tell us about the open world, customizable, and diverse playstyles that's innovative and immersive to bring a compelling, competitive atmosphere to an evergrowing audience? And other game salesman horseshit?

Tbh, this game looks kinda alright. At least it is something new and interesting, and it tense enough to actually hold some value to it. The problem is it looks as it has barely any content to and it's probably multiplayer exclusive and it's being made by ubisoft

God fuck my english

Why would you defend this shit

I was mildly intrigued by what was shown at last year's E3 but after what they showed this year what little interest I had evaporated. Looks pretty boring.

because that looks fun. i just hope later "boss" fights are more challenging

Don't do this

you cant stop me

Sure Smells like Summer

I really want to believe it will be good, it looks neat and I want to fuck around as a knight in a modern game with nice graphics and fancy animations even if the gameplay might not be that good. I'm still hopeful and it looks like it could be fun if priced low. I know it's probably going to be shit though because it's a Ubisoft game and will likely require Uplay.

I'm going to pirate it on release in the hopes it will be good. If it is actually good then I might buy it when it goes down in price. It's Ubisoft though so i'm ready to be dissapointed but even as shit as they are now they have made enough good games in the past that I can hope it will be good.

I want to believe too. I'm still hoping I get into the next alpha after playing the closed alpha back in the fall last year.

If it's a button masher, we're screwed. If it's not, then even now there is hope for man.

I want a demo first before deciding whether to play.

What's wrong with her face?

It's not, you can blaze through cannon fodder but against the soldiers on your level you have to rely on that directional combat system and some other stuff.

I can tell you right now that if you try and button mash, you will get your shit kicked in quickly, especially if you're overconfident in a 2v1.

I'd also like to point out that, from what I've played, anyone that is considered a "hero" character in this campaign (more than 2 pips of health and probably not like major characters) are using customizable armor and paint parts that you can get in multiplayer. When I played the closed alpha, I managed to get a sweet print for my helmet that turned it into a gilded face. I also saw some lucky fucker with a skull print for his hemlet. Sadly there was a bug that would stop you from saving anything you unlocked for customization options, so if you wanted to keep it, you always had to wear it.

Get fucked Ubi.

I also noticed how hilariously limp everything feels. The game's combat lacks punch, especially against those regular mooks. It needs to be more violent, the impacts heavier, it looks hilariously unsatisfying.

Deal with it mustard

I'll be buying For Honor and Bannerlord