8CH.NET/POL/ IS COMPROMISED. DO NOT COME HERE TO BE SUBVERTED

THIS PLACE IS A COMPROMISED. SHILLED OUT LEFTIS CUCKCHAN TIER HELLHOLE. LEAVE NOW. IF YOU ARE STILL ON THIS CHAN, STOP COMING HERE. THIS CHAN IS COMPROMISED BY LEFTIST MODS.

F U C K M O D S
U
C
K
M
O
D
S

fuck off Holla Forums

GAS THE MODS
HOTWHEELS IS A DEGENERATE THAI WHORE LOVING KRIPPLE JEW-LOVER
GAS THE KIKES.
FUCK REDDIT.
FUCK CUCKCHAN.
FUCK YOU IF YOU ARE STILL HERE.

Yes, we know.

GAS THE MODS.
CHAN WARS NOW.
GAS THE MODS.
CHAN WARS NOW.GAS THE MODS.
CHAN WARS NOW.

You’re the only one who said anything about .pl

Oh, boy.

iF YOU KNOW. WHY ARE YOU HERE? PSYOPS BRIGADES ARE ACTIVELY CONFUCTING OPERATIONS TO FUCK YOUR HEAD UP. LEAVE NOW AND DO NOT COME HERE. START DOING REAL WORLD ACTIVISM. JOIN A WHITE NATIONALIST GROUP OR START YOUR OWN YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH FAGGOT.

OATHS VOID

OP didn't mention .pl
I wonder who could be behind this post…

We know that, it's just where the fuck do we go next?

The site is compromised by third party affiliates of state actors. Dumb little faggot fucks fell for a blatant trap, though it's not like it would have mattered.

user, please.

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS.
GAS THE MODS. CHAN WARS NOW.
KRIPPLEWHEELS IS A WEEB.
HE IS NOT OUR FRIEND.
STATE FUNDED ACTORS ARE IN FULL MOBALIZATION.
SO YOU MUST SHIELD YOURSELF FROM THEIR INFLUENCE.

DO NOT:
1. GO TO ANY IMAGEBOARD UNLESS IT HAS A SMALL COMMUNITY OF FREQUENTERS.
2. READ THE NEWS, AT ALL.
3. LOG ON TO FACEBOOK
4. USE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE
5. WATCH ANY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS
6. PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

DO:
1. FANTASIZE ABOUT KILLING THE ENEMIES OF YOUR PEOPLE.
2. MAKE YOURSELF STRONGER, INTELLECTUALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY.
3. ACQUIRE A GIRLFRIEND, A SKILLSET, AND SECURITY FOR YOUR CHILDREN
4. JOIN A RWDS ORGANIZATION, OR START YOUR OWN. IT MUST BE RADICAL, ETHNONATIONALIST, ANTI BANKING AND ANTIO ZIONIST.
5. KEEP DOING THESE THINGS, AND HELP FACILITATE OUR VICTORY IN THE CULTURAL WAR.

FUCK BETA MALES, FUCK DEGENERATE APATHETIC LOSERS, FUCK LEAFS IN THE WIND, FUCK MODS AND FUCK EVERYBODY WHO STAND IN OUR WAY.

SIEG HEIL.

No wonder George Soros pays you faggots minimum wage. You're worthless idiots who couldn't even get a job flipping burgers.

Holla Forums is not compromised. Just because they ban you for being a faggot doesn't mean shit. Personally, I think the mods around here are pretty cool and do a good job.

And I'mma just post here to laugh at you before the banhammer for actively antagonizing the mods. This is on par with stripping naked, rubbing honey on yourself and bitch slapping a bear in the woods.

This is why you don't internet drunk kids but if you do make sure someones taking screencaps because this shit is hilarious.

Hi, imkikey. Blow your fucking brains out.

Do Not:
You've already lost the youth then

Call me on my pager or send me a fax when you got an alternative hosted by Hitler himself in Antarctica tbh.

I really wish you astroturf faggots would fuck off. Holla Forums and Holla Forums aren't compromised. They offer a very good service not found anywhere else on the web. Don't like? Fuck off. But you won't because it's you're job to shill here because a lot of real users know how great this service is and continue using.

So ya fuck off. Holla Forums is already great.

OATHBREAKER I LOVE YOU

Seriously, this is good shit. Please keep pumping out this material. You are not the only one working on this.

Hotwheels is dead. That's the biggest problem.

sah oppis gey

you, you kike

lolwat.

You do realize that the more you try to shill us, and call US shills, the more easily aware we become of you.

I suggest we use the word "STATE FUNDED ACTOR" instead of shill, to better get the point across.

Oh come on.. you're not even trying now…

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

kill yourself FAGGOT.

mice try

A_Wyatt_Mann_Truth_Behind_the_So-Called_Skinhead_Conspiracy.jpg

POSTING THIS AGAIN TO DROWN OUT THE NOISE. ALL I HEAR IS NOISE FROM MY ENEMIES. BUT THEY FEAR ME. AS THEY FEAR US. WE ARE RISING.

KRIPPLEWHEELS IS A WEEB.
HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.
STATE FUNDED ACTORS ARE IN FULL MOBALIZATION BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID.
SHIELD YOURSELF FROM THEIR INFLUENCE BUT ALSO EXERT YOUR OWN.

DO NOT:
3. LOG ON TO FACEBOOK.
4. USE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE.
5. WATCH ANY MOVIES OR TV SHOWS.
6. PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

DO:
1. FANTASIZE ABOUT SLAUGHTERING THE ENEMIES OF YOUR PEOPLE.
4. JOIN A RWDS ORGANIZATION, OR START YOUR OWN. IT MUST BE RADICAL, ETHNONATIONALIST, ANTI BANKING AND ANTIO ZIONIST.
5. KEEP DOING THESE THINGS, HELP FACILITATE OUR VICTORY IN THE CULTURAL WAR.

FUCK BETA MALES, FUCK DEGENERATE APATHETIC LOSERS, FUCK LEAFS IN THE WIND, FUCK MODS AND FUCK EVERYBODY WHO STAND IN OUR WAY.

well I read that wrong, might be the retard format of the OP and no proof. OP is still an incompetent retarded spic and I'm gonna keep posting gore.

regardless, people might actually check that shit out if it didn't blow up like Voat every goddamn time.
someone either overthrow czaks or get him a couple grand to work on that shit. Lazy damn /squat/ter.

POSTING THIS AGAIN TO DROWN OUT THE NOISE. ALL I HEAR IS NOISE FROM MY ENEMIES. BUT THEY FEAR ME. AS THEY FEAR US. WE ARE RISING.
KRIPPLEWHEELS IS A WEEB.
HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.
DO NOT:
3. LOG ON TO FACEBOOK.
6. PLAY VIDEO GAMES.
DO:

how will you replace the mods and the owner of the site? there's no fixing it

KRIPPLEWHEELS IS A WEEB.
HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

DO NOT:
3. LOG ON TO FACEBOOK.
6. PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

DO:

post proof or I'm reporting you.

Fuck this thread but take this image.

Again this bullshit, reporting every shillpost ITT

as if anybody gives a shit about your "reporting"

Videogames are for faggots with no life. Fuck off.

and this is new?
>mfw neophyte user doesn't realize that all interwebz is compromised that all mongolian pottery boards are from inception or become compromised

Cool story, bro
πŸ˜€ 😬 😁 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„πŸ’―% OK πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Is it safe to say that every shill that shouts Holla Forums IS COMPROMISED ! WE MUST LEAVE ! probably had his thread bumplocked or his account was banned for being a crappy poster ?

Of course it is, what normal person monitors a board 20 hours a day

if this place is compromised, why is this thread still up and not bumplocked
:^)

it's a false flag man, op is controlled opposition

Sage you fucking nog

No, if anyone at this point thinks the mods here are on Holla Forums's side, they're a complete moron.

Mods haven't deleted this thread because they are fucking pussies, who are afraid to show their true colors. They will not dare ban someone who is so vehement of their opinions.

What are you going to do? Make another thread filled with spaghetti and no-one agrees with you?

ok

Cucked cunt

Go back to null Chong faggot

Destroy you. Drag you out of your chair to the streets, and lynch you and your jewish overlords. Wait and see, it will become reality.

Agreed and the fact that this board doesn't have any self-improvement threads seems weird. Do not become complacent just because Trump got elected, it may be a temporary band-aid for certain issues like securing gun rights and slowing down immigration but it's not a fix for your predicament and trend of your country is going on. There is no political solution to your problems. Only YOU can be the solution to your own problems. You and your people aren't worth saving if you become weak,
therefore you must be strong. Prepare yourself for SHTF and RWDS, find a good woman and have as many children as you materially can with her. Also participate in the system only as much as you must in order to achieve your goals, don't be afraid the leech of it or not participate, for you know (((who))) benefits most from the system. The downfall of the system would only serve to help you and your people.

I agree OP. Endchan is better.

First post since tripfag ban expired. Eat my dirty mutilated cock you jewfag mod.

Me the tripfriend hates endchan though, they are very hostile towards chessmasters such as myself and Trump

Baby you are hot.
You know the drill, Tits or GTFO!

she's not a real girl m8, Holla Forumstard who's been at this shit for over a year on our Holla Forums and cuckchan's /qa/ - pretty sure it's just a persona

Internet Theorem 0: On the internet,
all alleged men are men,
all alleged women are men,
all alleged children are law enforcement.

If you're trying to meet girls on any Holla Forums board, you're probably only going to meet Antifa.

oh user

EBIN XDDDDD SPRΓ–LΓ–LΓ–LΓ–LΓ–LΓ–LΓ–L FUGGG

FUGGG

I heard of mods doing typical kike shit, not really sure what to make of it.
What is the suggestion/alternative?

Who is that guy with the Amish beard, I see him posted as a meme every now and then but I can't just search "black and white amish beard man" in google.

assburger :DDDD

he wants serious discussion but instead he gets shitpost.

Wtf is this shit? Could someone explain why this thread exists? Is this all an attempt to shit up the board more? Or are more kiddies here?

Spede pasanen, finnish comedian

If you're not a newfag and ever went by /int/ board on 4cuck, you'd know that these memes reek of that board. It later evolved into Holla Forums and so on. Goon (or Holla Forums if you are newer) agenda to break up Holla Forums consists of shilling against mods and has been so for a long time. They out themselves using their shitty memes and lingo every time.

Why do the mods delete self-improvement threads and pdf threads? If they have an agenda, it's to keep you here shitposting and memeing for civnat candidates like La Penn, when you should be out there improving yourself and securing the existence of your people.

>>>/polk/