Tranny VR Bathroom Game

So…. This is the power of Virtual Reality…

Damn…

andrew-t-lohmann.itch.io/justgopee

Is it called The Phantom Benis?

Its called Just Go Pee

this seems familiar

Why waste time and money to make shit that nobody would want to play? They would be better off making a short film or something.

Because SJWs want games to be about propaganda and social change, "step into someone's shoes" etc.

Will there be mods where you can mod in horrified adult females, and terrified little girls that run out of the bathroom because some freak dressed up as a girl and is using the girl's bathroom? You know, for that immersion!

So whats the scoring mechanism going to be in the game? Do you get points for hitting the toilet when pissing standing as a biologically female character?

Because they'd be laughed out of every other industry

So where are the trannies? I need trannies.

try www.tumblr.com

Faggot.

Thanks for the bump, homie.

I can already see where this thread is going.

But isn't the whole point of "transgenders" getting into ladies rooms exactly so they won't have to look at them through goggles any more?

I wonder if he will kill himself when he goes bald like his slowly receding hairline suggests he will.

Looks like Michael from roosterteeth

Stopped reading there. The answer is yes.

Delivered. :^)

What about the woman who believe they are men, do they now go and pee in the men's room?

Why is the issue single sided, i'd be grossed as fuck if one of those ugly cunts comes in and tries to pee in the same bathroom as me.My dick wouldn't know what to do.

The hair, jaw and shoulders are a big clue that's a guy.

That guy is so ugly, holy shit. Every time I see him posted I think
>does he really think he's fooling anybody?

Pope common filth the righteous would not approve of this.

enjoy your ban

Alright mods I saved the good pics, delete the post if you feel like it

Marxist will try to ruin VR
I will never get to date my waifu