Weeb rage thread

Why does it even happen? If I wasn't fucking weeabo, I wouldn't even play your shitty game what the shit?!
The worst part?
If game actually has good combat, and you still can't play fucking samurai in it.

This shit is unacceptable, japs really should stop doing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/unmasking-the-anti-semitic-meme-of-asuka/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What game m8?

The grass is always greener. As a weeb you should know this.

Fucking plenty
Thank god they've put Vergil in SE and his moveset in DMC4
So mostly crapcom stuff. Do faggots hate their lineage or what?

It's actually DD that triggered me, but my point stands.

yes

Be a weeb all you like but this katanafaggotry has been going on for too long.

Why does it happen? If I wasn't a fucking CLANGfag, I wouldn't even play your shitty game what the shit?!
The worst part?
If game actually has good combat, and you still can't play a fucking Champion of Justice in it.

This shit is unacceptable, robots should really stop doing this.

What kind of "European sword" are you even talking about, because that's a rather broad topic.

>obviously no actual interesting weapons like japanese peasant weapon evolutions or chinese weapons

I know perfectly fine that katanas are shit weapons, and technology of making them was born out of necessity, because japan has really shitty ore.
Thus second part of my autism - if you use katana like normal sword - it would fucking break. Hence specific katana combat styles also created out of necessity.

But they look cool as fuck, so I use them whenever possible.
Cool>practical/realistic.

Nigger, you're trying to make fun of me, but I agree with every single point.
Except I'm not into clang, but whatever

Katanas are usually used as skins for the most common type - european straight long sword. I know there are a bunch of them, but you get the idea, the most generic one.

The whole island has European architecture, folklore, leadership(there were no Japanese dukes) and so on. Why would there even be a katana in that game? What class would even use it?

A Japanese game about the American version of Transformers and even so most of the robots don't even use swords, they use fists, rockets, lasers and so on. If would use a sword it would probably be a Cybertronian one(or whatever their planet was called). Why do you think it would look like a katana. Next you will complain that there were no Japanese robots in that game.

Where's that Sacred Blacksmith gif?

I mean, they really shouldn't have added a "katana" in the first place, but it's not really the sort of game you should be seeking one out in, either.

transformers doesnt count for the katan quotient; its a western IP

robo-kunoichi and kendo student who cut through Scourge's knee with a katana notwithstanding

*katana quotient

I presume you are also a belts and spikes fag as well.

Can you name a game with such an example? I can't really recall one that features both a katana and longsword and has them behave exactly the same.

No, wait a sec: is there even a katana in DD? I don't remember there being one. Are you seriously complaining that there's no katanas in a super generic European fantasy game? Are you retarded or something?

The world is modeled after stereotypical medieval european country. And guess what those had plenty of imported/smuggled japanese and chinese weapons, treated as exotic vanity. Do you think there weren't weeb knights using katanas and tipping kabutos? There were. Of course they were laughing stock when they went public, but who cares.

Actually yeah, having gundam-like samurai designed transformer turning into, I don't know, some folklore monster, would be cool as shit. I mean dinosaurs are ok, why not ogres and such?

Belts yes, spikes no. I like coats and capes though.

Now that I think of it, it wasn't a japanese game. It was one of those diablo clones, but with 3D graphics. It had both straight swords and katanas, but used the same chopping animation for everything, including clubs, axes, anything one-handed basically.

i can't wait till summer's finally over

Where do you think you are?
Summer is eternal here

You deserve to be bullied.
There are already quite a few Super Robot games out there like RAD, Bangai-Oh and some of the EDF games.

Most of the G1 Transformers are about as western as most of the OG Battletech mechs.
That is to say not at all.

You could play games that are actually about being a samurai rather than complain about games that aren't about being a samurai.

10/10

nigga, I would understand if he said "gosh, katanas are superior to all western weapons bcuz samurai desu kawaii uguu" but he just said they look cool

tfw no top tier weapon in games - damascus steel stuff

[citation needed]

Yeah, all six of them.
Oh wait played all them to death.

I know there is a trend to mock that, but I don't give a shit.

Even if there weren't, DD is a fantasy game, it has fucking dragons! Katanas would fit in perfectly.

shit opinions deserve to be mocked.

You obviously do give a shit

DD based on greek myth. Was there katanas in the ancient greece ?
Fucking weeb degenerates. Bless you.

summer flavored cancer>>9843600
Why do you think that katanas fit perfectly in a European medieval setting, and no saying that it's kuel isn't a good reason. Should every fanatasy game have a katana and capes, because they are also kuel? Should Prince of Persia also have katanas, I mean if he had a dagger that could control time, why didn't he also wield a katana, have lot's of belts around him and also wear a cape?

has western style dragons
FTFY

No. Everything is modeled after Western fantasy (mostly Germanic with some Greek monsters) even the dragons. A katana would stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe some middle eastern weapons would work, but a Japanese weapon would just look out of place with the whole theme of the game.

If you want a game with katanas, go play Way of the Samurai or something. There's no need to sully DD's setting with it.

Yes.
Nobody fucking complains about katanas in Souls games.

Well if enjoying accidentally triggering autists like you is "giving a shit", then sure I do. Thanks for checking tho.

U wot

If PoP games had katana I would actually might play them. Because I hate sandniggers setting.

Wots is the best shit, but there is so much times you can replay the same game.

I allways wonder why some fantasy-gaym making devs just dont go "eeh fuck it, it's a fucking fantasy so let's just go WIIILD!" and throw katanas, swords, even maces'n warhammers'n bows and such generic weapons in the trash and go for the most inpractical ceremony weapons and such in human history instead.

Should the Gothic series feature katanas as well? I mean in Gothic 2 you also fight dragons. Maybe they should have added weaboo knight as well. You know what, the game would have been infinitely better if the Nameless Hero was a thousand year old loly that can summon dragons at will. I mean it is a fantasy game, why couldn't there be a thousand year old loly as the main character? Xardax should also be a loly and you can have yaoi sex with her.

Katanafags are second most hated thing in Souls after hex spammers you faggot

Yes satan, Gothis series should have katanas.
Actually is there a mod for Gothic 3 that would allow you to use both katana and wakizashi like a true bushi? That would be dope as shit.

Really? I never got hatemail from anyone. I used onikiri and ubodachi in DS3 though, does it count?

Because Dark Souls lore actually has a far eastern country as part of its world. The game isn't set there, but there are merchants and characters from the East, so it makes sense that they would bring their native weapons with them. It's part of the setting, so it's not out of place. DD has no such place. There's an equivalent to France in DD, but nothing else is mentioned. It's obviously meant to be set in fake western continental Europe. There is no mention of an Eastern country with Japanese weapons, so there is no reason to assume such a place exists in DD at all.

The cyclops, chimera and harpy monsters are all from Greek mythology. How did you miss that?

I really like this game but Jesus Christ this bothers the shit out of me

You should have been more subtle, at this point you are just shitposting. Everybody leave this thread and ignore this faggot.

If you hate japanese shit so much, why are you even here?
It's you who's shitposting.

For someone who goes on about how they want to be a samurai you don't seem to know much about samurai.

Fucking retard.

Yes? What is your point? Are you saying I'm wrong? There's no evidence that there is a Japan in DD, but there is evidence of one in DS. Therefore, it's entirely thematic that there are katanas in DS, but not in DD.
My problem with katanas in DD would be that they're out of place with the setting. There is no proof that they exist in DD's setting, so they are out of place. They exist in DS's setting, so it's entirely logical to find them.
How am I wrong? Please explain.

I just don't know anymore guys

Please stop talking to him. If he isn't a troll he is an autist obsessed with katanas. No matter what you say to him, he will continue saying that he wants katanas just because he thinks their kuel. Next he will complain that there aren't katanas in Stalker. Surely there are weeabo russians out there, so why don't you see one using a katana instead of a knife?

itt: underages visit Holla Forums

Seriously. What a sane person would prefer katana to ANYTHING?! Even axes are cooler than katanas.

How about maces? Or Spears? Or War Hammers?
Are you stroking your cock for nip stuff?
Well, there's plenty of cool nip weapons such as:
Nagamaki
Tonfa
Jitte
Nunchaks
Naginata
Kusarigama
Kama
Sai
Kamayari
Su-Yari
Tatsubo
Ninjato

And so on.
But no, you had to choose your shitty uncool katanas like a fucking normalfag!

Fuck it, you know katanas are for pussies.

One man who's feats have most likely been exaggerated.

Katana's aren't even the coolest weeb weapons. Those would be the various polearms japan had.

Ninjato isn't a real thing, user, it was invented for the purposes of a movie

If we're talking eastern weapons, nigga METEOR HAMMER

Real men use poleaxes, kill yourself.

And a notorious dual wielder.

Stupid faggots like you think it's something novel to use a long and short blade, one for defense, and the other for attack, and that it hasn't been something humans have experimented with since swords were a thing.

Those were proper war weapons, yes, but katanas are cool because not only are they swords (no matter the fact they're more sidearm than primary weapon), but also a status symbol.

That looks like a wonderful way to hit yourself. I remember reading an article about Chinese flails, and how the manual on their use stressed the importance of learning not to get pummeled by your own weapon.

I want to guess how it was used without looking it up. If it were me I'd throw it so it spins vertically aimed at the upper body or head if I was close enough.

Faggots please.

Guess I was completely wrong, you just use it like a flail.

The chinks also had a nasty little trick where they'd tie a bright piece of cloth to the chain. The piece of cloth or fur or whatever was a very common parade and decorative thing, often added right below the blade, weight, killy thing. The chink peasants exploited this by putting the bright thing at least a foot or a foot and a half below the end, so that the enemy they were fighting (mostly soldiers) would mistake the position of the killy end, due to them being so used to it being at the top of the chain/pole.

It wasn't decorative either. It was there to distract you by having your eyes focus on the very bright, moving bit instead of the blade.

If your game does not have a kusarigama, then it is shit. It is the ultimate combination of cut and smash.

Just poppin into fix that for you fam.

Katanas are shitty swords anyway. Samurais almost never used them because they were only good against unarmed opponents, like when you were slaughtering peasants. The most used weapon of a samurai was a spear.

The island of Japan never had much iron, and the deposits it did have were of poor quality. This is why the Japs were never able to forge proper swords, and intentionally resorted to making brittle and frail katanas because it was all the shitty iron was good for. Katanas are utterly worthless for warfare, they only exist for murder and at most one on one duels.

Weeb please step aside

Katanas be a shit.

That is a travesty. A game like that goes to the trash bin or gets modded.

You are pure cancer.

Aren't you autistic?

Might as well add fucking robots and cowboys you turbonigger.

I know that kriegsmesser is the western equivalent for 'katana is superior'-meme, but it is pretty neat.

Maybe Wang is a chinese weeaboo.

Why do weabs glorify Samurai when it's widely known they practice paedophilia?

Because weebs fap to pedophilia.

Have you ever heard of the religion of peace.

You answered your question.

Greeks and romans also had the habit of fucking boys in the ass.

there are alot of Chinese weaboo, they're called AZN

That's why they fell as civilization.

It can cut and it's blunt, kinda.

What's wrong with fiddling a kid or two as long as everybody is having fun?

kys

go to bed skallagrim

"weeb" only applies to moefaggots and is an insulting term. Please do not tarnish it.

They still haven't got good at it?

Weeb isn't insulting/narrow for a good several years now.
In fact people wear it proudly, as a title.
You know like gay and proud, but weeb and proud.
Get outta from under that rock dude.

Please kill yourself.

Dude katanas are gay.
Maces are cooler.

remind me again why it saves name cross threads?

The setting is clearly an ultra-asian hybrid. The opening level has chinese dragons under mount fuji for fucks sake.

Your salty tears sustain me

Except normalfags love anime.

Why do weeb degenerates think they are special?

Can't you fucking read?

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/unmasking-the-anti-semitic-meme-of-asuka/#
lol

Katana gumbies need to go die. At least NiOh will the sort of stuff I want. Let's hope they don't fuck up the game based on those survey results.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

What survey? Did people vote on Xes preferred gender pronoun?

Can you?
It's implying normalfags get mad at weebshit yet normalfags are weebs.

Some people thought the demo was too difficult.

Katanas were fucking shit swords.

Nice pasta, I remember it.
It would probably be funnier if I understood how dnd combat works. I assume what he suggests is equivalent of shotgun compared to a pocket knife.

What a world we live in.

it's too late, the disease has taken over your whole body.
You wouldn't be faulted for killing yourself.

shut up you fucking weaboo

No.

Die.

THAT'S CASTER YOU FUCKING NIGGER