NEW FALSE FLAG ATTACKS ARE UPON US!

NEW FALSE FLAG ATTACKS ARE UPON US, BROUGHT TO YOU BY ISRAEL AND THEIR U.S. PUPPETS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/54441
archive.fo/MMCjC
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2017/04/the-israeli-origins-of-donald-trumps.html
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/
w
archive.is/3F9YE
archive.is/puKNV
archive.is/FAeoa
sputniknews.com/amp/middleeast/201705061053344044-syria-chemical-attack-filming/
discord.gg/ryK53pG
youtube.com/watch?v=B56N2z-rdDQ
drwilliammount.blogspot.com/2017/02/russia-preps-for-war-us-invasion-plans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking jews

inb4 "MUH CONTEXT" fags
WEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

Is this how they get their virgins?

Right after the White House and the Kremlin just had a "very positive" phone call where they agreed to work together and solve Syria and Korea diplomatically. They also agreed to set up safe zones in Syria and begin resettlement there.

What a (((coincidence.)))

IM HERE FOR THE (((HAPPENINGS)))

source?

Jews

it would be just as easy to buy a false flag as it is pic related
archive.fo/s6sQ7

While the Government of the Russian Federation is busy with killing jihadists and delivering food, medicine and water to civilian residents of Aleppo, Damascus, Hama, Deir Ezzor etc and rebuilding Schools, Hospitals, Roads and Railroads. The U.S. Government is busy plotting to overthrow the legitimately elected Syrian President with the help of Jihadists and foreign mercenaries.

See

Bump

Oy Vey you filthy Goyim!
We need more time to reorganise and resupply my jihadist minions!
You better respect the "ceasefire"!

I told you they're really going for that second Oscar.

That quote is from the Kremlin you faggot

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/54441

After the U.S. demanded
On numerous occasions now and before.

archive.fo/MMCjC
Archived in case of SHUT IT DOWN!

Implying they don't just round up kids and kill them to make it look more believable

they wouldn't waste perfectly good food like that.

BREAKING: The white helmets were spotted in Ariha/Arigha (Idlib).
The next "Assad Regime Gas Attack" should be expected there or in surrounding areas.

White Helmets were also spotted around Maarrat al Numan, Kafranbel [this village is a well-known jihadist stronghold] and Khan Shaykhun. So they are currently operating in a area of 130 km.

call me when something actually happens

God I hate the (((White Helmets))) so fucking much.

Reported.

THIS THIS THIS

YOU ARE A WINNER!

They've been exposed for years and that effort is still going but it's not having enough effect. Their usefulness needs to end before the kikes (& others) even consider getting rid of them or letting someone else do it (could be a trap). If they have hiding spots in the middle of civilians areas, they probably have just enough chemical weapons at each location.

Just a coincidence that another sob story chemical attack is about to happen.

Given the uproar from the drumpflings over the last one I hope Trump will have enough plausible deniability to say "sorry mr goldberg i'm not committing political suicide"

At least say >POL kek, you shills aren't really putting any effort

How are there even 23 random dead kids at a hospital?

Where else would you bring them if you're trying to identify who they were?

DADDY QUICK NUKE SYRIA BEFORE ASSAD GAS THE BEAUTIFUL BABIES!

that kike needs to go

Exactly.

Let us pray and meme harder than ever before that Trump won't fall for it and take the bait.

the possibility that the stealing of childrens corpses is a thing, means we can't take anything for granted. Is nothing sacred to semitic peoples?

You really have to even ask that at this point?

don't worry. the children won't be needing them.

Checked!

Trump Praised by Jewish Leaders on Syria Strike
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/

Why Israelis are Happy about Trump's Missile Strike
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary

The Israeli Origins of Trump's Missile Strikes against Syria
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2017/04/the-israeli-origins-of-donald-trumps.html

Israeli Leaders offer Wall-to-Wall Praise for U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/

Benjamin Netanyahu: I support Trump's Decision to bomb Syria
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406

Netanyahu doubles Down on Support for 'Moral' U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/

Sunni Arab States and Israel welcome U.S. Strikes on Syria Air Base
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f

Israeli Minister: Syria Strike repositioned America as Regional Leader
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader

Pence tells Netanyahu: U.S. appreciates Israel's Support for Syria Strike
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/

Why the fuck would she post this?
This is just going to add another load to (((their))) already difficult day!

If we're not going to war over over chemical weapons, we're definitely not going to go to war over fake news posted on twitter.

Soros still paying you fucks?

Not if daddys little princess has anything to say about that.

Well considering the problem of decay, the next false flag chemical attack would have to happen within days, unless they're refrigerating the bodies in transit. Because I'd imagine they'd be transporting them elsewhere to do the set up.

It's obvious he needs his own intelligence service, because the NSA and CIA get paid billions upon billions a year just to feed him lies.

They themselves are the sacred objects. That's what being "chosen people" is all about.
Anything that furthers their interests is allowed by God.

We should have the same attitude, frankly. Feed a billion Arab children to wild dogs if that saves the white race.
They'd do it to us.

Hey, it's not like Russia doesn't deserve it for propping up the holohoax. I don't care what good boys they're being presently.

Why bother even posting if you're going to out yourself that hard. Are (((you))) getting paid by the (you)s? I

That was the (((Soviets))), not ethnic Russians.

check'd
unless they use the bodies to make a false mass-grave with crying mummies standing around n shit

This is why Trump is in office.

Actually. Kushner is in a lot of hot water now with the Soros connection.

He could be out of contact with Trump soon.

How sick are these perpetrators. How sick can man these sickos be to steal dead kids from hospitals. How sick can these sickos be.

And these people think they will get away with their sickest crimes. Karma is a bitch and they will get revenge and the day is coming soon…

It never says random. Just dead kids. These kids could have died from anything. If you want to work out what the bodies will be used for, you would need to find out how they died. A mutilated kids from being run over by a bus would be of no use with claims that he died in a gas attack.

That is exactly what they will be doing.

Where there is money and power, the kikes will always try to get a foot in the door.

haha>>9843727

Look at how mad these faggots are.

You kikes are all going to be hanged.

Russian flag [x]
Rooster [x]
Proofs [ ]

Really kike?

Poor little newfag Trumpet

When your mind is this small, it's no wonder you can't comprehend the idea of someone disagreeing with you or the concept of hypocrisy

So where is the proof besides the tweet? If I tweet George Bush died you would believe me OP?

So wtf during the first chemical attack the evil Syrians put in place the beautiful babies in their respective spots and filmed it. They then got a few other people to cough and get water sprayed on them. All the while collecting the beautiful babies, who were already dead, and putting them in the ambulances. Now they will do it again?

Fuck the White Helmets

You're existence is a joke man. Some random bitch on twitter tweets something and you believe it without proof.

Great proofs of dead children disappearing Ivan Shekelsteinsky.

I don't get it either. A single sentence with a single tweet = pinned?

Occultists at it again

w ww.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/67211-23-and-the-occult/

You asked for this

Russia banned holohoax denial. As far as I'm concerned they don't deserve anything as long Putin keeps serving kike interests.

As time goes on, it's becoming laughably obvious why our magic beats their magic.

Calling them shills is not an argument. Some no-name claiming that dead child corpses were stolen by rebels? You just like it because it amplifies what you already want to believe. Fuck the jihadist rebels, but don't degrade the quality of threads by just posting unverifiable bullshit.

>>>9845658

Fair enough but the White Helmets staging yet another chemical attack would be completely consistent with their previous actions, just keep that in mind. I don't think people realize that the staged "rescues" conducted by the white helmets have become so bloody obvious that CNN of all places ran an article on it.

PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS WHO'S BEHIND ALL THIS SHIT, THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT IS MACHIAVELLIAN AS FUCK

You wanna know how I know you're not from around here AND haven't been following the Syria conflict very closely?

That Twitter source has been solid for years and is very well known amongst insiders. Now get the fuck off my board kike

He may be new to Holla Forums, but he is right that we need something more to go on. This place is starting to look like the inside of Alex Jones's asshole.

It's turning into a mindless, irrational, conspiracy focused propaganda site. And if you question things or ask for proof, you're considered a shill.

The actual tweet does not condemn America or imply US involvement, only the OP who posted this does.

As for your "believe but verify" approach. I agree 100%.

Shareblue on suicide watch!

That's what I'm talking about. The OP is telling you how to interpret it before you get a chance to. The best way to go after Trump or the US, is by always mentioning Israel first.

Holla Forums has been used as a political tool for awhile now, and there is clear conflict of interest between all sides. That's why so many are conflicted.

Not sure how else to fix it, but I think the mods demanding more proof could help.

Really we just have to wait for an attackor multiple attacks to claim 23 children in the next month or so.

pick one.

If the Abdallah news was related to nothing, then it's still pinned and two groups are blamed in this thread. There is no consequences for getting it wrong in a month or two either; it's the endless prediction until right methodology that Alex Jones uses. Meaning carpet bomb the city with misinformation and you might hit SOMETHING AT SOMETIME, and the irrational think its PROOF. Hit nothing, and you already caused your damage anyway.

Holla Forums eats anything that it wants to believe is true. So this site is used as endless propaganda put out by other governments which I don't even have to name; its as fuckin obvious as the sky is fuckin blue.

I mean, it's entirely possible the "diverse rebels" just want to fuck the corpses…

muh terrist!
muh Russkies!
muh chillens!
muh shekels!

They're funded by the US and considered a legitimate source of information by our senate, also vice invited them to the US as part of a documentary

Al Qaeda was funded by elements of the US as well, and Hillary Clinton was shipping arms to ISIS through Libya while CIAniggers were coordinating cash payments through UBS. Just because we have traitorous fucks aiding and abetting enemies doesn't make the enemies "ours"

Who is this person and how does she have knowledge of these thefts? Interesting timeline we exist in…

So apparently Trump and Putin talked about setting up safe zones in Syria during their phone call the other day. Anyone know more about that?

You make good points but I my thoughts were based exclusively on having 23 children victim to the attack. Sure it ain't perfect methodology but in a week we have an attack that claims exactly 23 children I would call that vindication based solely on the slim chances of it being coincidence.

Let's do a hypothetical to further show how convoluted this thread really is. Suppose for a moment that this information is put out by people planning a fake attack, only so they can beforehand​ decide who is to blame when the time comes. Regardless if it confirms are bias, as that is only the reason they send it to us.

Combine that with my other post:

It's clear why this is truly a mess; we are easily manipulated because we don't seek more proof.

It's not that we need a "believe but verify", as the other user suggests, but rather a: verify then believe, to clean up this place.

Who says we immediately believe anything?

Wouldn't make sense considering that the SAA constantly is able to provide other examples of the rebels doing similar shit and it gets ignored basically every time. Also i seriously doubt that the people in the west calling rebel attacks a false flag are influential enough to cause a government funded disinfo operation, and in any case anything that hurts the rebels and their image is a good thing.
Yeah no, that is simply wanting to shut down discussion you should always question information but there is typically a lot of conflicting information about events when they are initially happening and you should have known to be skeptical of a twitter post in the first place

This, the only people i see saying this are shills

relax guys, its the dead body thief here. it's not for a false flag, i'm just making an epic youtube video thats gonna be like weekend at bernies esque adventure.

the premise is that i open up a daycare and slowly realize i'm terrible at taking care of kids as they all die. then i have to convince the parents the kids are alive when they come pick them up.

Thanks for the laugh

To me it opens discussion​ as to validity, then belief comes after. But whatever, I don't care anymore.

Going to break from Holla Forums as others have been doing lately (not sure what their reasons are though). I just think things are getting too confusing, and no one seems to care what the truth might be anymore. I'm not pretending I know, I simply posted lots of possibilities.

But I guess I do think we are used as a tool of governments; played from all sides.

Leave Holla Forums with the rest of the shills, faggot

holy shit my sides

You realize this twitter account is bullshit too, don't you?

see

Mossad are forever committing false flags around the world.
Yet whenever there is an illogical terror attack on mainland Europe with isreali reporters and isreali security managing the area every thread is filled with kikes pretending Mossad dindunuffins and Osama Bin laden did it :D :D :D

Mossad are forever committing false flags around the world.
Yet whenever there is an illogical terror attack on mainland Europe with isreali reporters and isreali security managing the area every thread is filled with kikes pretending Mossad dindunuffins and Osama Bin laden did it :D :D :D

This entire thread is one guy. One fucking guy. We have IDs here faggot. Mods!

This might be one of the most retarded kikes in historia postningen.

Look at some of the other threads.
It all makes sense now

Not so much one guy as an organised team based in Tel Aviv, they manage all the promotional threads for every neocon kike in world politics, they openly mock Holla Forums with their own graphs/charts they post on here to help identify dissenting goyim on every thread on Holla Forums.

Like this kike and his team managing the Le Pen thread

Wasn't like that prior to maintenance. Guess something fucked up and ID data was lost.

Didn't you hear? Any shot started by good got I'm is the fault of every citizen in your nation. Unless you live in the EU or aussieland. Sometimes you need to call the hypocrisy out even in your own ranks.

theyre the same thing dumbass.

untill you make a coup or something go down in the US all the terrorists and shit that comes with are still "yours"

kek
https:// www.almasdarnews.com/article/al-qaeda-arrests-famous-free-syrian-army-tow-gunner-smoking-idlib/

Media: Al Jazeera stages ‘fake news’ clip alleging Syrian army used ‘new chemical weapons’

Advertisement
Al-Masdar
archive.is/3F9YE

holy trips

speaking of which

any anons know anything about op. gotham shield and the outage across 3 states a couple of days ago? not that it's directly related to syria, but somehow can't help but thinking it's related to a practice for something to come and then get blamed against syria or nk, whichever.

I get the sense that the US government sometimes plans large-scale "simulations" when it anticipates an attack as to not alert the public and put them into a panic. I think they anticipated something happening, but I'm not sure they knew specifically what would happen.

kikes are on their last legs

HANG YOU WILL

Is this /sg/?

kekkles

ZH and Sputnik reporting that Al-Jazzera aligned freelancers were involved in filming something, with the story due to to released on Sunday.

archive.is/puKNV
archive.is/FAeoa

Details are sparse. Feels like the Russians have detected that something went down but don't have the complete details.
I guess Russian hackers aren't all they're cracked up to be.
tbh I'd have thought Moscow would put more effort into watching for this shit, but maybe the White Helmets or whoever have really good OpSec.

Story fingers a "European country" as being behind the filming. That means either Germany or the UK. And since the German's are too autistic, it really means elements of the UK government which have subcontracted themselves to elements of the US government. Basically the CIA probably.

Sunday is coming.

I'm curious. They have no respect for life, so why not just kill people and make it real? Why stage it?

Less risk involved and allows for much more effective propaganda. The attack is worthless if the photographers and journalists also die on scene or it happens in such a way it obscures the desired imagery or impact. Though a better method is actually to do both, set up a real smaller event with real causalities, then add more bodies while planting evidence of something worse happening. So what would be a chlorine gas attack killing only a few can be made to look like a Sarin gas attack with dozens dead, hence the need to acquire bodies.

It's clear that nobody is actually reading us. If they did have someone in the administration reading us this bullshit would be transparent.

Of course they are reading us. It's not even a question. They just can't signal blatantly.

So were these bodies still fresh enoigh to harvest? When were they seen last before disappeared? Did we confirm they were all even dead? Hadassah does this shit daily.

Nobody needs to read this shithole full of sperg losers. What is going on is evident to anybody with a couple IQ points. Especially if they work in the intelligence community.

Just, what do you think this is? There are at least two factions at play here. They are basically racing each other. If/when the false flag goes down, there is nothing the other guys can do because the public opinion will never accept it as a false flag (because if you pull on that thread your whole worldview falls apart, and people don't like that).

So it's basically a race to do things right before they turn public opinion against you.

Probably. Perhapts there is only one faction and it's all a charade.

Where is this from?

Always desperate for the blood of children. Typical juden.

Holla Forums are arseholes and don't really care that bashar al assad is a butcher.

Holla Forums is simple and doesn't realise how little assad had to gain from american/russian co-operation and how much he had to gain from poisoning the well.

Holla Forums hasn't been paying attention to the flip-flopping assad has done on stockpiling chemical weapons: I have no nerve agents, I'll destroy my nerve agents, you may destroy my nerve agents, I've never had or deployed nerve agents.

finally Holla Forums is obsessed with maintaining inside baseball smugness, so they'll share incendiary memes about John McCain issuing nerve gas to rebels and not pay attention to independently verifiable facts.

INB4 Lugenpresse

you just need 3 or more independent sources. they don't have to be cnn: you can get a hd camera for under 100 bucks now and hosting services are ubiquitous so civvies and independent journalists are all over the place, local and neighbouring states will all make press releases, and you can make your own judgement on local media or a neighbouring countries media.

or you could hire a farsi speaker to aid you in finding and translating primary sources, there's enough arab christians that have made it to the west to make that feasible now.

otherwise you're going to get suckered by people who just make shit up.

So post your sources, don't expect me to do work for you if you claim that its easily proveable outside of (((Mainstream Media))) sources
Actually in fact i have had an Arab translating Syrian news sources for me

Late reply but making this thread a sticky with zero evidence outside of a tweet and still nothing has happened is retarded and just goes to show how absolutely down the shitter this board has gone. Ill change my stance if something happens but there is zero reason for this to be a sticky.

so if you're accessing multiple primary sources already why do you think I'm hanging shit on you?

Because you made an entire post of unsourced claims that contradict most of what i have seen outside of (((Mainstream Media))), if you care to post a source or elaborate on any of what you posted in I can go through each source/statement and debunk it

I don't have time to give you specific sources for specific claims (because I'm fucking lazy and I need to finish assignments), but I've mostly followed the situation through Jeremy Scahill's coverage on the Intercept podcast, including the expert commentary he's invited onto his show for the last 18 months, but I think that's alot of material to ask you to go over, and TBH would probably be discounted out of hand as too liberal for Holla Forums anyway.

I can't really point to a specific primary source I've looked into and verified, because the ones that half made sense got BTFO by wikileaks.

This is /x/ levels of gullibility right here.

So is saging a pinned post.

wew shlomo

No Kike, Jews and Israel are butchers you fucking Kike piece of shit.

Did you get that straight from BBC4? The system media in my country refers to him as the "butcher of Syria" as well.

Assad is the only secular option, as well as the only one who'll protect minorities from the Sunni maniacs.

Not that it matters. The people he's killing are Sunnis, which need to be wiped off the face of the Earth, to the very last man. If I had a wish, I' revive the SS Einsatzgruppen and put them under Assad's command so that he could cleanse his country from the sandal-wearing Islamist goatfucker scum once and for all.

Since we're on the topic: That's why Trump's comments about the "beautiful babies" was so cucked. They're not beautiful. They're soldiers of the enemy, and if they are allowed to grow up, they will come to our countries and butcher our children. Every Sunni is the enemy, every Sunni is a murderer of our people, and every Sunni is a terrorist. Godspeed, Bashar al-Assad; kill them all.

youre in the wrong board shlomo

yo mean like liberal "journos" that get paid to go down there or terrorist news outlets?
were suppost to beleive assad wants to get bombed and invaded by the west right now when hes so close to victory by using chemical weapons he doesent have the way that doesent make the military situation any better?

well then get time dumbass, because it looks like youre just as shill spewing shit on here.

the post just turned the potential attack from an unknown unknown to a warning on the table. if it doesent happen,we slide it. if it does, we start throwing shit at the fan and sticking it to the MSM

Honestly it's false flags but if it's true I don't care it's sand people and we should not getting into wars for no reason
Are you implying that Russia and Not Australia hacked the election
Why should we care about sand niggers
Smug is great and I don't remember McGayn memes floating around you neocon jew

A 90's Dracula film. It's the film's intro explaining how Vlad Tepes became a vampire.

spoilers: Vlad Tepes is being the badass Christian king we was IRL and with strength granted him by God he single handedly impales all turkroaches in invading sultans army in combat (portrayed in a positive yet metal-as-fuck light) after his army is vastly outnumbered and decimated by the turkroaches, traitor noble silvered by the Sultan tells his wife that he fell in battle before he return home. She consequently kills herself out of grief. Vlad Tepes feels betrayed by God, his fedora is tipping on his own and curses at God dehumanizing himself and embracing the bloodlust, thus becoming a vampire, duh!

Weak bait.

seriously, get way woke, be using cluesforum.

septemberclues.info.

I don't have time to explain to you why I want you to believe something, so I'm just going to make an unproven assertion and continue shitposting instead of doing anything useful.

I don't blame you, kid. I blame the idiots who put you through a useless brainwashing camp, called "school."

They're doing it!

sputniknews.com/amp/middleeast/201705061053344044-syria-chemical-attack-filming/

STOP FALLING FOR MERCHANT TRICKERY!

Remember: nonwhites are the enemy.

Providing its not in my country i dont care
they can have that fucking desert providing they stay out of our nations

they found trumps achilles heel, and it is that in these kinds of situations he is always going to side with israel, because "muh unbreakable friendship" and "muh jewish daugther"

so we have an entire thread based on a single tweet?
From a political sided commentator?
Not even a journalist?
It's like asking a redditor about Trump's politics

muh russia is why this thread exists
they'll have "news"… propaganda

I think it's just russian misinformation , but whatever

oy vey the goyim know!!!
if we end up in a war because of this we lynch every neo-con

discord.gg/ryK53pG
come only if you're white

Speaking of false flag, check out the board owner.

endchan.xyz if you don't want a kike-controlled Holla Forums. You have no choice if you have witnessed this post before imkampfy takes it down and bans me. I don't have to call him a jew, he says it himself…

Your pathetic attempts at leeching off of this site make me kek.

+ Article/s posted bellow!
Says you kike.
She's a journalist you fucking faggot!

(being a journalist gives you credibility and authority) FUCK OFF KIKE!

Ummmm… I think you forgot about the CIA, and their wonderful false flag attacks against internal US targets and infrastructure, and then there is the FBI too, a whole other wonderful world of false flag attackers. No end to the treason out there… But are you ready for the BIG ONE?!!!

"…as yet another very, very large weapon is being placed under New York City and Washington DC."

Russia Preps For War - US Invasion Plans Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=B56N2z-rdDQ
It seem like the Russians are always announcing they are preparing for Nuclear War. This time with good reason. A huge Annual Military Drill in Eastern Europe just concluded. The problem with this exercise is that it was very, very large. What has the Russians all would up is two things:
1) First - the Deployment I Poland of 70 Medium Ranged AGM-158 Nuclear Tipped Cruise Missiles with a range not of 600 miles but around 1,000 miles. In response the Russians are deploying their SS-26 Nuclear Armed Missiles with similar capabilities. Remember - these War Games were all designed under the last Presidency - whose name we not allowed to say, but it rhymes with O-Vomit. President Trump has only been in office for 43 days. The other things that got the Russian’s riled up was a few comments by insane American Generals stating the US can win a Limited Nuclear War.
2) For the first time in many years the US has deployed the Pentomic Division - which is trained to fight in a radioactive battle field. Its name is derived from the fact that it revolves around 5 Infantry Battalions and a heavy armor Battalion. In the Combat Engineers we were trained to fight in Radioactive Battle Fields over and over again - but we all knew this was insane unsustainable, and suicidal. Well - apparently many US Generals feel this is reality and something we should work towards. So as the Past President’s War Plans are moved forward Russia prepares to stop them.
Please keep in mind two things: - President Trump did not plan this and the past Administration will be the First Target as yet another very, very large weapon is being placed under New York City and Washington DC. Please pray that these war plans initiated by the past President are stopped immediately. drwilliammount.blogspot.com/2017/02/russia-preps-for-war-us-invasion-plans.html

so you came to this thread just to talk about everything being russian propaganda.
where might you be from?