Rate my steam wishlist thread

steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/wishlist

which of these games should I:

thinly veiled begging thread, yeah no thanks

there's like only two real games in that wishlist

you are the cancer killing games

Post your wishlist if you think your taste is so awesome.

RUDE

I'm deciding whether I should buy the Roof Lesbians VN now or wait another year/half year for maybe a 50% sale.

Back to plebbit with you.
All those games are shit by the way.

How much are you willing to spend?

Get a job hippie

$60

just pirate the vn you fuck
hunny cam is not fucking worth any money it's a fuckin clicker and it has
n o p o r n
get resident evil 4 it's well worth 7 shekels

Hey bub how bout you sickle on this numbers here on my postie

I already got trips twice in this thread, if you can beat that I might respect your pitiful numbers.

You suck faggio

shiggy diggy

tbqh fam i think im gonna get meself some good old numbos on mien postos

if ya catch my fucking drift

you aint gettin shit you little bitch

Mystearica Aura Fende
Height: 5'4" / 162 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 50 kg

Tear Grants (ティア・グランツ Tia Gurantsu), birth name Mystearica Aura Fende (メシュティアリカ・アウラ・フェンデ Meshutiarika Aura Fende), is a Seventh Fonist in the military wing of the Order of Lorelei, the religion overseeing Yulia Jue's Score. She lost both parents when she was still an infant, and has been raised as a warrior ever since. Tear is staid and reserved – giving her a cold air – but she is polite and respectful to all, particularly to those in positions of authority. She also has a secret weak spot for cute things.

The Fende family was originally from the island of Hod which was destroyed in the Hod War that left a large portion of the continent devastated by its effects. The island fell into the Qliphoth, taking both Tear's mother who was pregnant with her at the time and Van Grants, her older brother, into the miasma-filled world under Auldrant's crust. The only reason they were not killed from the miasma is because Van sang one of Yulia Jue's Fonic Hymns, which saved them from the poisonous gas. Raised by Van, the Commandant of the God-Generals, and her adopted grandfather, Mayor Teodoro of Yulia City. She quickly joined the Order of Lorelei when she was of age. She is a Locrian Sergeant in the Oracle Knights "Intelligence Division", a section of the Oracle of Lorelei that presides over the Score. Tear's detached demeanor came from her mentor, Legretta, Van's assistant and one of the six God-Generals. To this day Tear considers Legretta the reason why she became so cold, concise and calculating, as well as wanting Van's approval.

It has been said that Tear and her family are the descendants of Yulia, the original fonist who discovered the Seventh Fonon and as a result, Tear is able to use it. However, unlike those that are able to use the Seventh Fonon, she is currently the only one to date save for Yulia that is able to use the Grand Fonic Hymn, a compilation of seven Fonic hymns, that provide its recipient with increased statistics which makes them more or less invincible for a time.

My waifu

ravioli ravioli give me the numberolis

so the seventh item on the list is the one I should buy?

Too much anime and 'visual novel' shit