Hey, Holla Forums, I have been in the need of playing sad games. Maybe i played all of them by now...

Hey, Holla Forums, I have been in the need of playing sad games. Maybe i played all of them by now, because i can't find something that i already beat.

So, could you recommend something for a sad user?

Max payne 1 chokes me up every time

Lisa?

Silent Hill 2 (any of the original 4 will do though)
Shadow of the Colossus

undertale :^)

My dubs

Already played them. This is the problem.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant isn't entirely sad (it's got a lot of warped humor to it), but there is an underlying sorrow to it for the main character, as well as the player if you played the prior game, Shadow Hearts. This is because Covenant oddly (for a game in general I mean; it's pretty fitting for the darker nature of the series) chose to follow up on the bad end, the results of which leave the protagonist borderline suicidal (another character describe him as "just looking for a good place to die") when Covenant starts up half a year later. Also existential crisis he has to come to terms with, in that his soul and memories are rotting away due to a curse that will eventually render him into a soulless husk at risk of going berserk and killing everything around him; for a Harmonixer, loss of control of the spirits and demons they house in their souls being a fate worse than death since it puts people they cared about, as well as innocents, at risk. And there's no way to undo this curse either.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 has a bummer ending, with a number of bummer moments throughout.

I had to kill my chickens today since they stopped laying eggs. Instead of using the chopping block I broke their necks, which seemed more humane. But their eyes were still blinking so I pulled harder, and ended up ripping their heads off with my bare hands. Every single one.

I recommend OFF.

Should have stuck to the chopping block. Rookie mistake.

Thank you, user. I still haven't played OFF.
Good luck with the chickens.

Ripping their heads off is pretty humane, believe it or not. As long as it's quick. The blood rushes out of the brain leaving them unconscious pretty much instantaneously.

teaching feeling

MGS4

Very gloomy and depressing atmosphere throughput the game. MGS3 for its ending.

Have you played fallout 4 yet?

Rule of Rose

No, i asked for good sad games.

Blood is the saddest game because THERE IS STILL NO FUCKING SOURCEPORT

nice template thread

shut the hell up you trash bumping scum.

Oh, my bad then. Though you just wanted plainly sad games.