Technically shitty games

==FUCKING LORD== why is it still hard for people to make a game that has little to no bugs? or at least fucking starts? I just bought three games on steam and each fucking one I refunded immediately because I could not get past the first fucking loading screen without the game crashing, my entire fucking computer crashing, or the game loading infinitely. The games were Rabi-Ribi, Way of the Samurai 4, and Subnautica. I can see subnautica fucking up because it's early access and I was dumb enough to even think for half a second the would any kind of finished product, but the other two should work. A console port and a weeaboo indie game. How could they not even start? what kind of bullshit is this? usually I go our of my way to fix problems but I don't fucking want to have to bend over backwards to play something I just paid money for when I could have easily pirated for free and at about the same level of functionality it seems. But no fuck me for wanting to support some seemingly cool devs. how come most games, not even console games nowadays, have almost any degree of bug testing or assurance of functionality?

Haha.

BANTER!

NEWFAGS
CAN'T
REDTEXT

I refunded at least, so I got my money back

Your fault for owning a toaster, all games work perfectly fine on my machine.

the're not even running bad though, they just straight up won't start, all of them. Three games in a row, how the fuck does that happen?

Bug testing takes a shitload of time and effort. It's a complex project that involves a lot of documentation and portfolio. Companies like Bethesda have enough bug testers, I've had friends working in Bethesda game studio, but the execs are way too impatient to wait like a few more months to complete the bug testing process. Too bad, games as big as beth's need a lot more resource spent on the bug testing and optimization. They've been like this at least since Arena.

And don't make me start on the japs. They seem to be incapable of making anything worth a shit without playstation's complimentary engine. Well, maybe except konami and their fox engine.

maybe you should get a better computer? that fixed the issue for me i was using my laptop for games and it got really hot and not start up

Only one thing was constant for all three games.

my computer is no toaster though, it runs all but the most taxing games fine. Also how could Rabi-Ribi of all things be too demanding for almost any toaster?

Sounds like a driver issue then

heres nothing wrong in way of the samurai 4 other than motion blur and framerate however its better than the ps3 because it would dip near single digits, rabi ribi has no issues on my machine

if you want something bad go play thief or max payne without fixes

I will admit, I have an AMD cpu and gpu, so that may be at fault, but the drivers are up to date

Try looking at the consistent variable rather than blaming each new one when you always get the same result. Your rig is shit and/or dying, it's not the game's fault. Subnautica in particular has had a number of threads here and I've never seen anyone report issues with the pirated version or the good goy steam edition. Sage because you're retarded.

this has always been the case
how long have you been playing video games?

Sounds like you have either a shit computer, a shit OS, or you don't know how to install directX, onii-fam.

AMD is still doing bad with drivers?? But I was going to buy RX480…

I just did this with two games this sale: Ys 1+2 and a Raiden IV. Ys looked like a damned good game, and the intro music was amazing but every time I went to save and load it just lagged to shit. Trying all of the suggested solutions didn't do anything, so I got fed up and refunded it.

Hopefully the other Ys games I bought aren't like that.

Raiden just wouldn't start up for shit. And the devs seem like they don't give a fuck so fuck them.

You ever think that maybe it's your computer dying and not the game? Sounds like something's dying of overheating or browning out.