Mark Zuckerberg's surprise visit to Ohio family boosts rumor of political run

An Ohio family said they learned just 20 minutes before dinner on Friday evening that a planned mystery guest would be the Facebook founder and billionaire Mark Zuckerberg.
Mark Zuckerberg pens major Facebook manifesto on how to burst the bubble
Read more

“I knew we were having a mystery guest and that was about it,” Daniel Moore told a local newspaper, the Vindicator of Youngstown. “It was completely incredible.”

The Vindicator reported that Zuckerberg dined with the Moore family in Newton Falls, about 55 miles south-east of Cleveland. The newspaper said Zuckerberg had asked his staff to find Democrats who voted for Donald Trump.

Zuckerberg’s trek to Ohio is part of the Facebook founder’s plan to visit and meet people in all 50 states, part of a string of moves which has led to widespread speculation about whether Zuckerberg intends to run for office himself.

He and his wife also recently pledged $3bn to “cure, prevent or manage” all disease by the end of the century.

Texts released last year as part of a class action suit showed that Zuckerberg had at least discussed the possibility of a run for office with funders such as venture capitalist Marc Andreessen.

On Christmas Day 2016, Zuckerberg said he no longer considers himself an atheist, a philosophical position which can be a problem for politicians.

His company has attempted to stay non-partisan, through criticism of how its business model financially rewarded creators of “fake news” during the presidential campaign.

The Moore family said not all the chat at dinner was political, according to the Vindicator. Daniel Moore said he and his wife, Lisa, talked about their work with an orphanage in Uganda and that Zuckerberg said he was now planning a fundraiser to benefit the orphans.

“We got to know a very cool guy,” Moore said. “Just down-to-earth and real easy to talk to.”

theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/29/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-dinner-ohio-family

Stop killing useful threads by sliding, we all know Zuckcuck is going to try to run. We'll shut his ass down fast. Fuck him for giving away security details of millions of people.

another cuck to beat down

You value the man by the woman he chooses.
He's just another micropenised kike. And chinks don't care as rong as he is firthy rich.

Seriously, he has the soulless look of an automaton. People always ask
>Where are the victims of pizzagate?
Running for office, apparently.

This could potentially be amazing. Especially if he gets kicked out of his faceberg CEO position, like I keep hearing about.

If he ran, he might actually make Hawaii flip red or third party. This charismatically challenged kike has no chance.

Won't be receive asian american support? On the good side, we can already shut him down by now and say he's a MUH CHINA shill

Ahh the CIA Nigger made a personal visit to a family, how surprising.

hmm

There must be some data that made him consider it.

his run for office would be about the only political run that could deliver keks as good as the 2016 election. he can't even appear human for a two minute photo-op.

pls let him run with jeb as vp

He'd win too.
He controls the main media source (facebook).

Others wouldn't stand a chance.

You are joking right?
He literally controls the "normie matrix" (facebook). Anything against him can be censored. Pro-zuck posts would be flooded onto news feeds.

He'd win a fucking landslide.

Are we rubbing off on him?

We destroyed a Clinton, who does this pathetic kike think he is?

Fuggin creep I swear to God

Zuck is one of the most pathetic cucks on the planet. He asked another man to name his own child. Pathetic!

No, power has gone to his head. By normal people standards, he's insane. He's completely lost touch with reality and loves the smell of his own farts.

Your theory implies that Facebook was pulling punches for Hillary. They weren't.

Censorship that flagrant would send people even slightly left of center into hysterics.

Hillary also doesn't like Jews, go figure.

We are the king makers now.

Yeah, I don't like my boss either.

That's because they don't see it.
The echobox is so honed for individuals that they see what they want to see. The ones in dissent are "censored" from the ones that are on the fence. And people wouldn't be able to tell if it happened.

Facebook is literally growing the global hive into a certain direction. It does it through unnoticed subtleties.
Surely you, given you're on Holla Forums where we see the subtleties, would notice this.

What one person sees is completely different from what another sees. While the highest bidder may hold sway, ultimately Zuzk has the key to the kingdom. The power.
Gone is the corporatocracy. Welcome to technocracy.

wtf

Your analysis is trash, sorry Rip Van Winkle.

A wasted opportunity.

They imagine his entire voting base would vote for him purely because of Facebook.

which is funny because everyone hates facebook outside of hardcore facebook users, and those are rare. Everyone knows they datamine you, everyone knows they sell that data everywhere, everyone knows hes a prick and sketchy as fuck, and it would be easy as hell to kill his presidential run before it even started.

Kek, the "Zuckerkike is an all powerful mastermind who controls the globe through his shitty datamining platform and he'd definitely win in a landslide, Goyim!" shilling ITT is absolutely hilarious.

Oh yes.
OH YES
THIS MAKES MY PENIS HARD!

Imagine it. He'd be forced out of control of Facebook during the campaign. But it would shill so hard for his campaign even the normies would notice it.
When he inevitably lost, he could be prosecuted for illegal conduct during a campaign.

Could you imagine? It might even kill facebook

he's a perpetrator

Classic cycle of abuse.
The victim becomes the perpetrator

nah I don't think so, not in this case. he's just a kike

Jews offer up young boys to rabbis all the time

shhh, people read these threads other then us user. Don't spoil it and give it away

But there's nothing they can do about it!
Facebook will shill for its owner. The instant it does the jig is up

You aren't kidding

I hope he does run. I think him getting into politics would make it somewhat easy to crush Facebook and drive massive user defections.

"They actually voted for me, the dumb motherfuckers!"

I don't think the heathen chinee are as excited about miscegenation as the blacks are.

pissed myself laughing

It's not just the look on his face, have you ever seen the guy talk? It's like a robot or alien who is trying really hard to sound like a human.

Not worried about people voting for him, the problem would be them pulling hillarys.

I've never understood this, poor self esteem, no eye for beauty, muh feel?

This faggot came to my town to ride around with our mayor, who is also a faggot (Buttigieg for those who don't know). Apparently they were here to think up ways to "revitalize" our community by turning our old car factories (probably Studebaker) into tech centers. From the story in the Indy star

I don't know about anybody else but I hate having a leader who has a proclivity for taking it up the ass. And that's exactly the direction I'll go with the memes that I will inevitably make I'm getting so fed up with kikes niggers and faggots. Spics too naturally

You're assuming whichever kike running against him wouldn't just turn the other cheek and cuck out like Dahnald after obtaining the Presidency.

There would never be any prosecution against this kike without Hitler-tier leadership.

In semi-defense of Bill Burr, which will get me dogpiled, naturally, his wife is about as redpilled as a black woman can be (for whatever that's worth). Bill walks this weird line between Holla Forums and Holla Forums at times, but he seems to lean closer to the right in most things. Whenever they do a podcast together, they really do seem deeply in love (he teases the living shit out of her and she takes it with good grace, saving her vengeance for later like a proper lady). It's not what I like to see, obviously, but I sometimes get the impression (from his podcasts) that, if he hadn't met her, he'd have already eaten a bullet-sandwich live on stage.

And when Trump won he would anti trust Facebook into oblivion in retaliation. Exactly what needs to be done.

1 in 2 black women have herpes.

Virtue signalling.

Hes taking one for the team hoping the normie whites follow suit.

500000 bird one stone.

Macron's wife looks more like an orange oompa loompa than Trump ever did. And Macron has gappy teeth.

Some of his podcats stuff ive heard makes him come off as a pussy whipped schmuk while his wife comes off as a shrill harpyesque gold digger whose going to divorce in a few years time after remove everything from his life that he loves (hobbies/pets)

I'd bet significant money that the entire Chinese leadership fucking hates him now. There is something not only cucky, but extremely arrogant about that request. In my experience, the chinks are turned off by both. Everyone knows Chinese people often adopt American names when they come here.

Nigger everything you just typed out is complete and utter horseshit. That nigger cunt is SJW tier and is constantly pushing Bill to become more of a leftist faggot. You are completely fucking deluded or insufferably disingenuous. Fucking drink bleach.

Sounds like a winning formula to me.

She didn't always look that terrible.

MSN and faceberg didn't help Hillary

She's still butt ugly.

If there was a competition for the title of the most pathetic man in the world, the Guacman would definitely make it into the top 5.

Yeb! failed to understand the primary truism of 99% of Latin women; they may look cute when they're younger, but childbirth and age destroys them in a way not seen in the white races. the Sofia Vergara's of the world are quite rare, and definitely not the norm.

She still looks like shit there, but if you think she doesn't: she's a fucking midget. No sane man would fuck a midget.

I honestly hope that he believes this.

I want to see Facebook die once and for all.

You are so deep in the celebrity worship you are making excuses for a nigger lover. Snap yourself out of it you fucking cuck.

Mongrel hispanics age like milk.

Is Holla Forums ready for the era of American billionaires running the country?

Not in a million years.

And yet you voted for Trump. Weird.

Zuck running could be our golden chance to actually kill Facebook.

We should do everything that we can to get him to run.

Guess I'm insane

The word you're looking for is "degenerate."

Kys, height-Jew

Cucks for Zuck 2020

If wanting to tap that is crazy, I don't want to ever be sane…but she's very much a freak occurrence in the little person community. Most of them have that "dog that's been chasing parked cars" thing going on.

I'd rather take that midget over a fat girl, or a girl with an ugly face.

What the fuck does that even mean, and yes I agree that most midget girls do not have her proportions.

This is nothing more than political operatives milking a naive billionaire who desperately wants to believe the whole world does not hate him. Easy money - I approve.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Holla Forums is always right

zuck admitted, if he wanted to he could have Hillary win by reminding only hillary voters on facebook to go vote on nov 8th

The Senate told him they would come after him if he did that. You remember that?

Except they banned/silenced everyone with a critical mind and introduced "fact-checking" as a counter to stories they dont want to get out.

She's the hottest midget on the Internet so far, but that's like coming first in the special Olympics.

This. Mark Zuckerberg is worse than Clinton. Ugly, can't identify with humans, scumbag data miner, married to ugly chink.

"Hello, I'm from the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Kek, and I have some great news."

And this is why I date blondes.

who agrees to have a "surprise dinner guest"? people have too much time on their hands…

why would he, or anyone, want to be president anyway? it's probably a terrible job.

"Buttigieg: he bends over in the bedoom just like he does in the mayor's boardroom. Bring leadership back to South Bend. Vote user."

What the fuck is that? A gold bar you can break into smaller pieces?

I want to see it, I want to see the true power of the Jew. Let me see it!

GIVE ME THE ZUC!

Bad genes. Do not want.

Yes.

Before you write that off as a flippant answer, consider. Whatever a person interacts with, effects them in some way. Even if they end up forming a negative judgment in response to being exposed to one of our messages, they have still been effected.

Undoubtedly, our reasoning must stick in his head. It is impossible to operate at that level of society without being implicitly redpilled by society. That's why you see the same CEO's who agitate for immigrants either use them to screw over white engineers (extremely underrepresented in SV if you go by what's expected given IQ) or else they just stuff their useless minorities in useless HR positions. A lot of them know exactly what they're doing.

So when we come along, and spell it out explicitly, it is impossible for them to not notice the connections they are already implicitly aware of.

You don't think Zuckerberg is going to spend the next 4 years positioning himself to be a redpilled Democrat candidate? I wouldn't be surprised if he basically cops Trump with a slightly more pro-immigration spin. Granted, by then criminal immigrants and stupid third worlders will probably have been go backed or else prevented from coming here in the first place. At that point, for Zuckerberg to appear liberal, he only needs to say something like "I am in favor of immigration for immigrants who prove they will assimilate to the values of our liberal American democracy." Add in some pro-union and sensible trade restrictions measures, and he'll probably be able to take much of the white working class base that put Trump in the White House.

He will court our favor. To that I say, let's steer him as far right as possible. Win or lose, we will use him as a viral carrier for our memes.

Trump is going to shitstomp this little faggot so easy it's not even funny. There is no way he has the balls to go against him.

He doesn't need balls, just mindless arrogance, which I predict cuckberg has in spades.

if you're going to marry a spic don't marry a naca straight from the halls of Montezuma

A new face on a failed ideology. That will do it.

That was an attempt to curry favor with China so Faceberg can gain access to the Chinese market. Kikes in general are starting to infiltrate China now as a backup for when the west fails and because Chinks are the Jews of Asia and have a lot in common with them so they actually fit in very well.

He's ALWAYS that fucking greasy.

>Zucker "They Trust me the Dumbfucks" berg

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

He's a manlet ugly kike with a babby dick and a charisma of moldy spaghetti. He doesn't stand a chance.

I have zero doubts this kike will literally give America to the chinks if he does become president just like his fellow (((tribemembers))) can't stop selling US secrets to the chinks. It's in their blood I swear.

Montezuma's revenge

Dead ringer for the Antichrist.

Facebook has been losing steam for awhile. Shell accounts that haven't been updated in forever.
Young people started moving onto vine, instagram, musically, all that other gay shit once parents started making facebook profiles.
In 4 years by the time of running, people will look at facebook as a nostalgia lens.

is that terry A. Davis?

Im going to have to call you out on your bullshit. Not all white women age well. Most of Poland, Romania and Croatia proves that point nicely. Beautiful when young but you only have until they reach their mid 30s before everything falls apart.

Speaking for Hispanics alot of them eat shit and age like shit as a result. She a freaky little goblin even by mexican standards.

He's been learning Chinese to reach this point. His dream to become US president and sell the USA to the Chinese for a pence to show everyone what a kike he is and to fulfill his sick heeb fetishes. After which he'll laugh in that cringe manner he always does and end with "They voted for me the dumbfucks".

It's a funny thought but it's not happening OP.

Interesting. Most jews prefer to stay out of the limelight by instead inhabiting positions in media/finance/industry/lobbying/political advisory roles and having gentiles take the spotlight, in order to conceal the jewish influence on politics.