GGBlocker

Just wanted to remind everyone that there's a popular Google Chrome extension that you can install that helps you automatically fight against journalistic corruption by denying views and ad revenue to bad sites while still allowing you to view the website:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ggblocker/aabmoedabiliejlieonfephdoncnailk?hl=en-US

That would imply I go to any of those sites in the first place.

Fuck you too

What the hell does GG even do anymore?

What value exists in those websites? Why in Christ's name would you ever visit them?

Why the fuck would I need an extension not to visit those websites? Holy shit, this is retarded.

Be an eternal boogeyman to SJWs and indie cliques

Instead of trolling you could just look yourself.

Fuck off gook.

All journalism makes the world worse.

Neato! Maybe you'd find people that give it shit by posting it in your containment thread instead of making yet another not video games thread.

Circlejerk over twitter posts in their general, call people not part of the clique "ralph shill" or "goon", take full credit for things like when playasia got a ton of support after telling SJWs to fuck off. They've done absolutely nothing since the first airplay which was met with lukewarm reception despite being entertaining due to the ridiculous amount of anonymous bomb threats.

Any reason you decided to post in a dead thread?

Most of the time i'm on Holla Forums so why should i care?
Anyway, these agenda driven sites should be avoided by everyone. Here, have instead better options.

are you implying that agenda driven outlets are better?

Nothing and frankly the whole 'shill' culture they've fostered and the way they unquestioningly support moderation, right or wrong, has really rubbed me the wrong way. They need 8ch more than 8ch needs them, and their integrity has suffered for it.

Source: I followed them pretty closely up until about a month ago. I could not in good faith continue using those threads when every other poster is a hypocrite.

Probably the biggest thing Gamergate has accomplished is not "seven digits" Gawker or even Deepfreeze. It was showing thousands of millennials that the media cannot be trusted - something that this generation has never had to deal with before.

Is there a version for firefox?

Jesus did not asked for this.

stay salty gamergoons go drink some bleach

speaking of 'not agenda driven', they separate at least their moral review score from the actual gaming score. Something Polygon never learned to do.

Should have asked for a version for Internet Explorer. More obvious but also funnier.