Was he right?

Was he right?

No the right move was to stop playing the game once you got the option to fire on unknown militants, you monster.

I stopped playing after a mission or two, because gameplay was just too shit.

This game triggers the Holla Forums

It takes more effort than that, intl.

lol, look at the dyke.

You sound awfully salty stormweenie, go and circlejerk over your losing candidate with your polack friends.

AND HE IMMEDIATELY OUTS HIMSELF!
Thanks, intl. Reported.

Oh my god, im so scared wow!

You forgot your sage, kike.

Oy vey im gonna report you to the nsa for antisemitism and racism. Did you forgot of muh 6 gorillion you neonazi fuck?.

Forgot it again. The holocaust didn’t happen, but it will.

Stop shoahing me or ill make sure your life is hell from now on my dad is a lawyer jfyi

Again, thanks for instantly outing yourself. Every time you shitpost here, you redpill another dozen posters to the raids you commit.

This fucking board i swear. Are you faggots even capable of discussing videogames. I fucking hate you Holla Forums, i hope someone raids you board and you fuck off somewhere else. I fucking wish it was ponies or furfags that came here instead of you, you retarded conspiracy filled asses.

Yes i am Holla Forums we are a secret goon-created brigade responsible for the subversion of these boards. Our main goal is to shitpost for lulz but also to supress all dissenting opinions on the internet, mostly from right wing nutjobs like you. We are here on an unlisted board and at freech as well as SA chatgroups. You cant stop us we are anonymed we are legionary.

retard.

oh mu god just go make out already

sage goes in all fields

That’s word for word what they believe, yeah.

Yes, I already called you out. You literally reply in the exact same way every single fucking time. You’re just copying and pasting from the playbook. That’s how we know it’s you, without fail, every single fucking time.

Reported for intl. Enjoy your triggering.

fuck off

Nigger you know that there s more that one person on this fucking board. Disagreement doesnt mean conspiracy, how fucking up you ass are you

Don't know why your getting angry at Holla Forums in this case. This cunt is the one who derailed.

==None of this would have happened if you'd just stopped.=

I can't even redtext right, that's how bad this is.

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND

/thread