Gaming PC/PC Building General

Okay, Holla Forums, I like you guys. So let's have another PC gaming rig thread! Post your battlestations, ask questions, give advice, and tell stories about your computer or funny names you give your tech.

This thread I would like to ask some questions about PC controllers. Besides the X360 controller, any controllers worth buying? I'd rather have wireless but I will work with wired if it's long enough.

something without a shit-tier d-pad
I really like the classic controllers of Nintendo in that case but haven't connected one to PC yet bc no bluetooth

360 controller is terrible. ps4 and wii u pro pad are the best options.

I would get the Wii U Pro Controller, since those do have bluetooth but they are 50 bucks compared to 360 controllers that cost like half of that now.

NEVER EVER

That is a nice controller, I will give you that.

such a funny pic bro XDXDXD

pIC RELATED

Recently bought a Dualshock3, using SCP so windows recognizes it as a 360 pad. It works great, no issues.
Good not having to worry about flimsy bumpers for once. dpad is actually good for 2d.

Never buy Nvidia. Intel is bad, but Nvidia is worse. If you buy Nvidia, you might as well be supporting Steam, because they are equally at fault for trying to consolize PC gaming.

I don't do watercooling, I will say my three fans aren't too noisy. HDDs seem to always produce more noise to me and the fans are hard to hear when a tv is at moderate volume anyways.

please kill yourself jesus christ

nigs you just need the fans that produce the most airpressure, airflow matters not. I got 6 CM ones that I have on 50% all the time and I cant hear them until dust starts to build up in the radiator.

aye normally I wouldn't have but i5 2500k and a 7970 I can OC so much they are still providing 60+ fps in games as long as I turn off AO.

Fuck off gook.

Just get a macbook air with boxy and openemu. No good games past the windows xp era.

*boxer

how so

Anything BUT that pile of shit. Yeah, it's comfy, but so damn fragile.

im using the xbone controller with the receiver. liking is so far.

DualShock4 with DS4Windows is also a great alternative to the Xbox 360 controller, but the damn dpad is almost as shitty as the 360. Completely unusable for 2d games. I wonder if the DS3 dpad is better than the DS4.

Shit nigga you must be a caveman with ogre hands, or have anger management issues.

I have a X360 wired controller from 2006 still in perfect condition except the analogs are gradually becoming less and less precise.

One could say there could have been a drop in build quality over time, but I also have no problems with a X360 wireless controller for Windows from 2014.

The only thing fragile about them are the connections to the battery packs, which are admittedly total shit.

Oh boy, I sure love oligopolies.

AMD has its own version of Intel's hardware spyware btw, so don't think you're getting away from it.

He was posting specifically about the pushes by NVidia and Intel to consolize the PC gaming market, an effort which AMD has contributed effectively nothing to.

Intel are the ones supporting Feminist Frequency. To come back and say that AMD also has a management engine in response is utterly irrelevant.