#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Release the Raptor Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ja3js
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/746674924186656768
archive.is/sEmRe#selection-3309.0-3311.18
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/cammy-cosplayer-forced-to-censor-herself-following-complaints/5865/
archive.is/BUvvJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Ashe
archive.is/w7oqv
archive.is/0TBpx
archive.is/I1pAV
twitter.com/TotalDogBiscuit/status/746859280008101889
archive.is/zBOiV
movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=834
archive.is/ufFTY
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746870821239590912
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746860898086756356
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746755259868020737
operationrainfall.com/2016/06/24/criminal-girls-2/
twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/746616923476000768
twitter.com/Nero/status/746884487846367232
archive.is/knmhe
archive.is/OlBzo#selection-2219.0-2225.0
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746931260187156480
piriform.com/recuva/features/portable-version
twitter.com/themirai/status/744564175238639616
twitter.com/dragoneyes001/status/746928848084754434
archive.is/soV8v
twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/746754753200283648
archive.is/V26Ld
archive.is/TbStE
archive.is/Vf5lT
archive.is/9kHTa
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad hominem
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/747036937777717248
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/747047025468923904
yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/further-thoughts-on-the-new-inventory-proposal/#comments
archive.is/egJxl
archive.is/61oqg
poal.me/c4j2nm
archive.is/pVqk7
imgur.com/a/HQpHJ
archive.is/JiJ2c
vocaroo.com/i/s0racpwLTKhC
twitter.com/gambling_pizza/status/747095976767328257
twitter.com/Immahnoob/status/747097299629842433
archive.is/TL96f#selection-657.235-657.355
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4pyday/censorship_tokyo_mirage_sessions_fe_lolcalization/
archive.is/fuGNj
twitter.com/ROBandGB/status/747103148590960640
archive.is/6TwSJ
archive.is/mOpEo
twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/745987845312155648
archive.is/dZ8PU
archive.is/R5je5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old bread: archive.is/Ja3js

benis

Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to the next GG thread.

GAY-MER-GAYYYSS

Friendly reminder that I'm in on the stream. If you have any question's, I'll throw them into the live comments.

friendly reminder

ReBuild Anons!
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/746674924186656768

Daily reminder that now we're against The Media, Corrupted Journalists, Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Marxists, Communists, Hipsters, The Indie Clique, Politicians, MS, Google, IGDA, Tweeter, Tumblr, 4chan, Something Awful, Livejournal, ASEAN, Wikipedia, Gawker, UCF, Vice, UN, Zionists, Reptilians, Illuminati, Bankers, Freemasons, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Scientology, Dallas PD, Rothschild, Bloomberg, Giuliani, The Shadow Goverment, Bilderberg, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf Head, Book and Snake Societies, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Majestic 12, Viacom, Comcast, Monsanto, Canada, South Korea, UK, FEMA, DARPA, NSA, CIA, FBI, ISIS, Interpol, Jihadists, Mossad, Anonymous, Greys, Anunnaki, Bohemian Grove, and Knights Templar.

Good luck.
Long Live Holla Forums.

PENIS

KEK
Good job PR squad, great use of time and effort cleaning up GG image. Totally worked 👌😂

Thanks for the advice. Same as my drive. Will be looking into it.

who cares

you 'B' seems broken!

This is my gift to Val, you still won't provide benis but that's fine.

Sup guys,

What are you nigs up to lately?

I was expecting a penis.

I'm almost disappointed it wasn't a penis.

That's not really you. I know it isn't.

Dying in this ridiculous heat.

I did get the Steins Gate virtual novel and Muramasa for my vita though so tis ok.

Post moar lewds

gamur girl plz go

>Telling nerds in this thread to archive or fuck off, speaking of which…

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Archive everything, even yourself.

If you say word basement itt the Japanese games industry goes full nuclear and falls down

couldn't she put you in the cellar still?

DEPART TO THE SUBLEVELS

Done.
archive.is/sEmRe#selection-3309.0-3311.18

NO SINGING

If you want fire any questions at the livestream, there's #AskTechRaptor at Twatter, and they also take questions from the livestream comments.

If need be, I'd also post any questions in this bread to the twatter thingie.

Motherfucker, I was just about to post that

I WILL NOT FUCKING FAP TO AN user

Got stiensgate too. Got to organize my memory cards

Especially not in the basement. There are Russians down there.

If you are a burger, how is the electricity grid holding up?

With that cute blushing face she's obviously pleasuring herself, so I guess it's OK for you to rub one off as well. Just don't post a picture of yourself unless you are just as cute.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/cammy-cosplayer-forced-to-censor-herself-following-complaints/5865/

Friendly reminder:

Showing leg is VERBOTEN

I'm puerto rican and our power grid is actually not doing to well, its poorly maintained and this heat makes it worse, we haven't had any major issues yet but its only a matter of time before something really bad happens.

Hell when it rains it has these crazy shorts and you can hear loud explosions because of it, its nuts, temp is like a 105 here right now.

Why fap to an user when you can fuck him?

Imply…actually….well…you probably have a point

I hope you have battery backup.

June 25th, 2016
They STILL mad

Is that shitheap even out yet?

The real question is: How hard will the movie bomb?

July 15th.

The possibilities are endless, my friend.
Imagine if you were getting it on with someone, only to discover he/she goes on Holla Forums.

Jesus Christ, Tameem, give it a break. No, seriously, from what I can gather, the general public is tired of the word "misogyny." You SJW fucks have overused it to the point where it actually defeats whatever non-point you try to make.

Not for another two weeks or so.

Checked

Quads confirm. Misogyny doesn't have to be your boogeyman. Misogyny is over.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Of all this bullshit, this blatantly false claim might legitimately trigger me.

archive.is/BUvvJ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Ashe

I can't tell real from fake anymore guys.
All while media was busy with Brexit.

archive.is/w7oqv (NYTimes article about his death, mentions his corruption, but not the Clintons)
archive.is/0TBpx (dailymail shows a pic of him & Clinton, but mentions no direct connection)

So I guess the top article that uses a russian source is untrustworthy? Or is it more trustworthy, giving Clintons political power in western media?

For her

I hate I can notice this now, I mostly played on consoles(still do) and didn't care much, I finally got a non shit PC and now I can't unsee it anymore, I can just tell when its 30fps or worse, it dips below that.

You know the meteor crater in South Africa. The one in the Kalahari desert? That hard.

Checked

30 dollar is better than 60 dollar actually

The GB movie supposedly cost around 154 million, I don't have marketing numbers though.

The real question is what would be considered a hit for these people, breaking even? A lot more than 154m? A good opening weekend?

Anyone know what its going up against?

Stop fucking tempting me to actually try and get a cute femanon gf. Damn it, my will is stronger than this.

fug, forgot my response:
We're talking about frames per second in a game, are you baiting me?

Well world of tanks runs at 90 fps to me after I got a new Video Card, those who say that are total faggots

90>60>30

I don't think it will. It'll likely be critically panned and generally disliked but like Warcraft and Independence Day, it'll make a shitload of money

For her

Well, not only are their opening projections somewhere around $40-50 million, but the new Star Trek movie is going to follow it up next week. I don't think it's going to go anywhere.

And 24 is better than 30. It's more cinematic. :^)

You have to at least break even just for it to not be considered a flop

One of the reasons why NOA is censoring SMTxFE is that they want to market to children. There was an Ad on the disney channel.

Has it been confirmed that an entire post-game dungeon has been taken out?

I mostly ask cause if it hints at even doing remotely well the media will be all smug about it.

For her

Sure, that will work wonders for Hillary's rep,

there might be some cross-promotion between the two movies because anton yelchin will have a cameo in ghostbusters.

I forgot my pic, bully me

It is a strong possibility since any mention of it was taken out of the game and not translated. Files for the original voices are there, but it is not in the game itself.

NoA wants Nintendo to become the Disney of video games. That's their endgame. They're probably dreaming of theme parks as well.

I like your waifu, user. She's pretty

Is that true or are you making a "dead actor" joke?

FOR HER

Wasn't Nintendo already building a theme park somewhere?

archive.is/I1pAV

Does Moviebob know about this?

Same as it ever was, Sony launched the PS1 in '95 aiming at teens and young adults.
Nintendo sticks with families.

The average age of gamers is late twenties now.

Finally, a Gilda cosplay!

Is such thing even fetish?

twitter.com/TotalDogBiscuit/status/746859280008101889
archive.is/zBOiV

Is it normal for YOU?! If it wasn't a fetish, it is now.

Yeah, but it makes no sense. You have an idol bait game that pandered so much it flopped, especially since it had nothing to do with SMT, that is a waifu bait game as well. This is something kids will never get or want, but yet they still censor it for them and even market it on the disney channel and disney xd.

The core issue is that Nintendo refuses to acknowledge that more than one market exists, hell I'll bet all the money I will never have that most of the people buying Nintendo products are adults, but Nintendo refuses to at the very least acknowledge this, nobody's asking for GTA Mario, hell just keep doing what they're doing but Nintendo just keeps going full retard and that will ultimately be their downfall.

For all the shit the other consoles get they do have stuff for all ages.

So do you want to browse Holla Forums with a constant erection or what

Sadly enough I think even Disney's more faithful to their Studio Ghibli localizations than Nintendo is to their JRPGs. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

I wonder what The Fire Rises is like?

goddamn it, this will never happen to me, why even live

If you ask me, Nintendo is just getting lazy and doesn't think enough about doing more than the bare minimum.

Ehh, thats because ghibli kept a tight reign on the early projects that the localization team is used to being faithful.

I know that feel, man…

Wonderloli gave me that fetish
I don't even like lolis, I prefer milfs

wonderloli and gwen. They have these perpetual bedroom eyes and smirk that makes dicks diamonds.

Actually NoJ has been trying to appeal to markets other than family friendly shit since fucking forever. Problem is NoA are fucking retards that are desperately trying to keep a E-rated image with the occasional T-rated release and thus actively sabotage any Nintendo release that isn't an established franchise.

Yeah, that's true. I remember a story about how Ghibli, after one botched localization way back, sent a sword or a katana to their office with a note saying "No Cuts".

What localization got shat on and fucked up?

You remember those pictures, do you?
Back in the "Just fuck Nick's shit up" edition of the GG thread, when those pics were posted?
That triggered the fetish.

NoJ should eventually tell NoA to fuck off if they're going to deliberately get in the way of them expanding their market.

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, released as Warriors of the Wind in NA, was the film of infamy.

Actually, reading up on the story again, turns out the film I was thinking of was Princess Mononoke, and some hack named Harvey Weinstein from Disney tried to sweet talk Hayao Miyazaki into letting his team censor that film, leading to the katana being sent.

Well that would require a change in management, and that would require a Wii U tier failure to come upon the NX's murrican release.

I pray that they set regie and treehouse a high profit goal for the first year that if they do not meet they will be shitcanned. Every night.

(8181 checked)
Welp… BRB guys.

What did they do to Nausicaa? I also like how Miyazaki had the balls to tell them to fuck off trying to censor Mononoke.

Beat me to it. This.

Ive been around yhe interwebs alot. Its the eyes and eyelash style.

Toshio Suzuki, his producer, sent it.

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=834
archive.is/ufFTY
Have fun.

Sheeeeit, didn't realize that. Still, ballsy move on Ghibli's part overall.

Which means? My guess is that the message was that he should kill himself but I may be wrong.

See that's also a reasonable interpretation

I thought there was a note with it, "No Cuts".

i'm slowpoke.jpg

>kill himself
If he wanted to give that message he would've sent him a tanto.

Forgive my ignorance but that is even more cryptic.

Film reel is edited via cutting the tape. Hence the film between two points of editing is called a CUT.

You don't even know…

"No cuts" being a editing reference. Got it.

it werks

The user linking directly to the image was a clever move. Avoiding the social cancer. Now it will flow naturally into the ocean of wisdom where it will become part with the knowledge of humanity. Let the human perception slowly change into a positive consciousness of overwhelming healthy for the entire world of gamers.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4pspnc/saw_this_on_twitter_a_list_of_gaming_journalism/

said with that, friendly reminder to put your ego where it belongs and start to help to change this industry.

Good night anons, it is damn late in germany and i rly need sleep, right now. I feel like as if i smoked maryjay, head is spinning. Maybe is should drink more water so i wouldn't dehydrate. Did you know, when the body dehydrate and you stay up late it is almost like taking drugs because the brain is going into a slow mode. Not that i ever took drugs but i there was a time when i took drugs, Actually it was just weed. I don't see weed as a heavy drug but yet it can make things worse for you. Alcohol is a bad drug too but you don't feel too much criminalize by taking it. I guess this is the failer in the system. People who knows jackshit about it and try to speak about it as if they had study it. Nowadays Universitys are shit anyway. A lot lefties have hijacked there positons which influence the actually information as such. Those people fucking with the brain of students around, building an army of sheeples with an corrupt and degenerated common core.

mark my words, 'Demolition Man' was not a movie, it was a Documentary!

good night.

anyone want some tea?

I got it moments before I saw you post. Thanks anyway.

no

Nice.

Now make more lolis.

Pussy flavored tea please

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746870821239590912

You finished it! Thank you based tophat!

Nice. can a future sexy grill have full red or blue lipstick lips?

If we want vidya to dominate the world we need sacrifice anime for the cause

I will fucking do it and burn my 10GB anime folder for vidya

I prefer this one.
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746860898086756356

We don't need to sacrifice anything, user.

Just our enemies.

Beautiful. Personally I would have preferred it without the flower, but it still looks nice.

We sacrificed bowie.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746755259868020737

And anime fans are the enemie
We need to burn anime down and kill every last weebshit that live here on Holla Forums

Akaribot confirmed SJW. What can we dig up on it?

I fuckin' LOVE our drawfags.
God bless you, and Danielle's heavenly bosom.

where's the milk going to come from?

nigga, it's all a ruse. She just doesn't want to get killed by shillery

Wouldn't you like to know

Stop.

Why is Danielle so fucking hot?

I won't stop until we sacrifice every last single anime in this earth to video games

COME ON BROTHERS BURN YOUR ANIME AND MANGA FOR VIDYA

She'll become her own princess, just watch.

Don't respond to bait user.

P-PAY ATTENTION TO ME TOO!!

needs a bulge

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IT IS NOT A BAIT THE DAY THAT WE BURN ANIME DOWN WILL COME SOON AND VIDYA SHALL RULE
VIDYA AKBAR
VIDYA AKBAR

Good strong ara qualities

Does she tuck her benis?

Get sexy first.

Criminy! That's some quality OC right there.

HERESY

Why do you like disgusting things?

Danielle was born to give life

Post more big juicy 2D titties.

Let's trigger any goony shills and remind ourselves of one of the things worth fighting for.

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS IS NOT HARD

not enough artists draw her with inverted nipples. It's a true shame.

MARCHE

Good night.

This a Danielle OC thread, now?

I-I-WANT TO POST SOME NEW DANIELLE OC, TOO!

FOR THEM

a lot of artists cant draw inverted nipples, they are kinda dodgy to draw in color without just looking like gash holes
its why Ive had such a hard time coming up with artists to commission for her

First depiction of drunk Danielle?

Your guess is a good as mine, user…
Everyone else was posting Danielle OC. I mean, everybody was doing it…
I just wanted to be popular…

I ain't even mad. I'll go ahead and put in a request for the future.

Freya ripping Danielle's sweater open like so. No idea what to cover her titties with.

Write Love and Peace on them? Heart sign and Peace sign sign? DeepFreeze diamonds? Two G's? That one would be funny since she looks like a G cup, like Makina from DMW

I don't know. I guess you can just get creative with it.

Careful, user. That are the motives of SJWs and male feminists.

Schoolgirl Mitsuru is superior to adult Mitsuru

That's gay, user.

I like it

I bet you think sucking your friend's dick as a prank is gay too

I approve wholeheartedly.

I want a picture of Freya drinking Danielle under the table with vodka.

Dude, Danielle secretly loves Gilda and wants to do bad stuff to her, did you pay attention to the lore or not at all?

8's for Danielle's plentiful tits

I didn't say anything about her sucking on them afterwards, fag.

operationrainfall.com/2016/06/24/criminal-girls-2/

Nisa on censored girls 2.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CUCKING VIV

Holla Forums has a nice ass

Holla Forums's dick is not that big

certainly not half/v/

Holla Forums is best trap

What if it was though

Men can't have wee-wees

Are you implying Holla Forums wants to fuck their daughter?

Why is the new look Big Boss from MGS5 now, anyways? Curious what this has to do with The Phantom Meme.

guys?

Venom and the rest of MSF were driven from their home

Oh yeah, I bet Mugen Souls 1 didn't bomb either. All those unsold limited editions that sat in your webstore for years before you finally pulled them didn't exist eh?

Ah, I see. It's because 5 is actually a prequel as well as not explaining where the missing eye comes from.

How are we sure it did bomb?

Disgusting.

What? He lost his eye during Operation Snake Eater and Venom doesn't use his because hypnotism shenanigans

I was already wondering why they called it 5 if it was a prequel when they could have just done what Resident Evil did and called it 0.

I've heard enough about the series to know he loses it from an interrogation.

The vast amounts of new available copies everywhere. Compared to their other releases recently like Natural Doctrine, you can easily find criminal girls 1 dirt cheap online while everything else is low stock or has a price increase.

Hell you can find Criminal Girls 1's limited edition easily for it's launch price, that's a dead give away.

Because they already did the same with Metal Gear Solid 3.

MGS3 was also a prequel. It's not that confusing, user/

They called the third game MGS 3 and that was a prequel too

Hey nisa, if you are so great why did if drop you and why is compile heart following silently?

I really hope that movie flops hard.

Surely it's because they do such a fantastic job that IF and compile heart don't feel worthy of their services anymore.

Yeah but you have to remember that all those extra copies all over the place essentially already count as sales for them. The stores already paid for them it doesn't matter if they sell or not. Though if the stores ended up with a bunch of unsold copies filling their shelves I doubt they're going to order very much of the sequel.

twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/746616923476000768

twitter.com/Nero/status/746884487846367232

Day of the rope when lads

archive.is/knmhe
ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF NEXT TIME, DON'T YOU KNOW MOST OF US ARE BLOCKED BY THAT MAN?

Kamiya doesn't really block anybody. He's chill.

loser

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Danielle deserves a get for this artwork

you might as well kill yourself

Well guess who's in this video?

KENNY " THE CLEANER" OMEGA!

You got major problems mate.

Nine off. Oh well. At least the DF sisters got quints once: archive.is/OlBzo#selection-2219.0-2225.0

pic is absolute worst girl. Kim was too good for Scott, Knives was young and naive but she was a good person, and Lisa Miller was scrumptious. Scott proves he's still an idiot by going off with Ramona.

I don't know why, but that small jpg took ages to upload.

I'm thinking my project for tomorrow will be to find all the sites that reported on the Shufflegate "controversy". There were plenty of them.

We need more loli tans. Where's loli Polina, loli christ-/tan/ and loli Gilda?

Polina with wonderloli smug face and bedroom eyes.

BTW people, I just want to tell you this:

Kenny Omega(NJPW superstar) referred to people who loves video games(like us) as gamers. So why are allowing people like Patrick Klepek and the rest of our feminist and SJW friends to whitewash the term into "players"?

Them changing words and terms and redefining them shouldn't be gone apprehended. Don't let their Newspeak dominate.

Everytime you see a sjw say "player" ask them "why do they want to be PUAs?" because thats what a "player" is.

I recall there being proof of a small group of people trying to push for "players" to be used instead of "gamers", since to them, the latter refers to "toxic" people exclusively.

Players or "the player" is what all of my profs told us to call the people playing a game if we were righting a report or something in my game design courses. I was in university from 2006-2010 and none of my professors or fellow students spewed that kind of bullshit. Most of the professors just had a weird obsession with "serious" games though and wanted us to make those for all of our projects. This was most likely just because showing off games that were educational or served some societal function would be a lot easier to show off to get funding.

Wasn't that literally the point of the ending? That's how they're supposed to be for their sake and everyone else's?

Chances are goofy games would not secure public funds the same way serious games would.

By that I mean, they're both dumbasses who deserve each other, so they don't bother anyone else? That's why Scott doesn't get with Knives because he's not good enough for her?

I had absolutely no idea what the fuck else to take away from the ending, though I still fully enjoyed the movie.

Pretty much:

Player/s- the person/s playing a game
Gamer/s- the person/s who enjoy playing video games as a hobby

Something like this?

To me, there's a time and place for the term "player" to be used over "gamer". "Gamer" is more fitting to describe game enthusiasts as a whole, whereas "Player" makes more sense when talking about specific situations. For example, saying something along the lines of "The gamer should perform X action in level Y" sounds clunky. But the people in question seem to be more concerned over moving away from "Gamer" entirely.

I do know about professors obsessing over "serious" games, though. I recall seeing multiple ones shill the Games for Change nonsense a few months back. A good number of them seem to be in the "using games to advance their political agendas make the world a better place" camp. I don't think a single one has played a significant role in any major game, though. At most, it seems to be Z-list games that chances are no one here has even heard of.

I started calling everything gamer now. Instead of player 1, gamer 1. etc. If these cunts are going to try and spew their newspeak bullshit, I'm going to fight against that word entirely.

Pretty much yeah, most likely the term somehow got wrapped up in all the shit spewing out of academia around games. So now it's being pushed as some new "friendlier" term. No by "serious" games I don't mean political crap. I mean stuff like simulators intended to actually teach people how to use machinery or perform surgery or something. Like my groups thesis game was an RPG that used the iPhone's GPS to give you a tour of my school's campus. Or help new students get a grasp of the layout or terms for certain spots on campus. Another group was tasked with creating a historical civ-like game that involved Canada's history.

IMO yes. Most people that I talked about the comic with got that conclusion out of the ending as well. But more than a few also seem to think OMG Scott and Ramona is so cool and totes ambiguous but wink wink happy ending guise! Scott and Ramona are examples of horrible and selfish assholes, them getting together at the end should only be a happy ending in the sense that I hope they never bother anyone again, and hopefully they both stay in Ramona's mentally warped space and never come out.

Sounds like game-ification mang. A friend of mine mentioned something like that is being pushed in business as well. Because it was mentioned and pushed for in his workplace, and he doesn't work in vidya making field either.

Ah. I do recall stuff like that being done for student and student + professor projects. One was a game about environmental conservation, and tasked you with building power plants that wouldn't bork the environment while still being able to supply the population. Problem is, the game wasn't balanced at all, so you could just bum-rush to nuclear plants and just spam-build them to win. There was also a WoW mod that was intended to teach about diabetes by crippling your character and forcing them to balance their blood sugar while playing the game, which I'd presume is about as fun as it sounds.

Yeah, game dev academia is completely obsessed with gamification. A few years ago, my college did a program assisted by Microsoft intended to get game dev majors to be more social and go and do stuff around campus. No one cared after about a year of it. It was pretty shit anyway.

Yeah that is pretty much it and it isn't just being implemented in businesses and stuff either. Schools will be doing it as well it is how school's game design programs are getting funding. University departments have to contribute research and patents and stuff to make money for the school. This is how game design programs are going about it. Which seems pretty ludicrous to me why not just put out games and participate in the free market.

Because a lot of the people involved in the teaching process seem to have little knowledge of how to make an actually financially successful game.

I only watched the movie. I don't know how bad they were in the source material, but I don't hate them as they were represented.

I just see it as a not too serious story about 2 people who can't get a happy ending with anyone but each other because they're too mentally fucked up when it comes to relationships.

Because why do shit for educating the next generations sake when you can do it for your wallet instead.

I just watched it because it sounded like a comedy and that's mostly what I got along with some enjoyable action. Sure as hell didn't watch it for the romance.

But their students would know this stuff it would also kick off their career since they would have actual experience. Also more fucking games would come out with pretty decent budgets.

You get to see the full extent of Scott being a dickhead in the comics and a lot of other characters get fleshed out a lot more.
You should read them. It'd only take an afternoon or two to get through them all and they're nice

And thus we arrive at the familiar societal anti-pattern where those who can do, and those who can't teach.

Some of their students know, and those ones generally do outside-of-class research. The political garbage games usually count as experience, depending on the circumstances. Depending on the role the student takes in the project, that experience can become relevant once they go into the real world. So keeping this in mind, making games that focus on entertainment value first is optional to a number of them.

That said, there ARE a decent number of actual games that come out of those programs, and some are even pretty decent. Unfortunately, they, like a number of games, get overlooked due to the mountains of garbage that get released daily. And they're usually reasonable budget. Although speaking of, I do wish that a financial aptitude class was mandatory for that type of curriculum.

Binger.

the internet in a nutshell

The animation no, almost all industies. There should be a rule that says you need to be accomplished to teach. Someone post the animators survival guide.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/746931260187156480

Okay, Hillary definitely bought the bot. This shit isn't funny anymore

That's why I want to teach.
The best instructors I've ever had were people who were successful, loved what they did, and wanted to share it with others.

There's an animator's survival guide?
I'd love to read it just for fun.

I just lost 100 gb of lewds in a failed cut and paste transfer. What should I do?

eat it

I miss Tay…

You fucked up.

Flash Memory, or traditional hard disk?
Assuming traditional HDD, get Recuva Portable.
piriform.com/recuva/features/portable-version

Download that to a flash drive, and run it from there (don't want to touch the files on your HDD).
Now search for deleted shit. Recover it.

no one on the internet cares for approval to 'teach'

Is anyone looking forward to any games coming out? I have only been looking forward to MonHun and God Eater. There doesn't seem to be any games coming out that are really original or have any

Persona 5 was going to be my GOTY of 2016. Now it's coming out in 2017. So…not really.

I guess Mankind Divided might be fun.

Was moving from traditional HDD to thumb drive. I assumed when I canceled the transfer the files that weren't moved would still be there, guess I was wrong.

Ask Holla Forums for the pdf. I love my book.

I think the bot is pointing out that they are pro corperate, not pro people.

Mmn, I mean being a teacher irl, you need to be accomplished, especially with trade oriented jobs. Theory teachers are usless.

I am personally looking forward to that fate game coming out in winter

Yeah, they're still on the HDD then. Just not visible.

You should be able to recover everything.

KoF XIV is probably gonna be my GOTY, but I've got a bunch of other games I'm excited for;

I'm tentatively looking forward to civ 6.

Technically the game is still coming out in 2016 just not for America because Japan would throw a hissy fit if another country dares get a game at the same time they do

Never heard of that game. But looking it up, it had a ds release. Is there a eng patch for the ds game?

Doesn't really matter because the audio tracks are different.
American copies won't get JP audio.

It MAY be available as DLC.

Is Xanadu next still coming out here on Vita. Or are we only getting the PS4 deluxe version?

We get plenty of games at the same time. Final Fantasy, for instance.

They made a DS version and fully translated it. They just never released it.
Pic related is SUDA51 showing it off on a stream, then locking it away in a desk somewhere forever.

Xanadu Next is a PC game, you're thinking of Tokyo Xanadu which hasn't been confirmed for localization.

Y0 is coming out next year

twitter.com/themirai/status/744564175238639616

I know, a lot of the games I listed won't be out in 2016. They're just games I'm excited for in general.

Damn. The ds wa the shit for visual novels and point and click. Can you imagine if clocktower was released on the ds or 3ds? and I wish ryukishi07 was not so stingy with higurashi, I heard the ds version was the penultimate for a while

No way in hell thats pedobutts

That permascowl. Those jowels. And they do not shrink, only grow.

Hes avoiding showing the adams apple and hairy chest. And that is the power of heavy makeup and young girl juice :^]

How many hours in Photoshop must that have taken.

Fuck you're right my bad I thought maybe they announced something. Is Xanadu Next the old Falcom game Tokyo Xanadu is related to or is it something completely different.

Tokyo Xanadu is a spin-off that was released last year ago and they are releasing a newer version for the PS4 with added content

Why is it always this

maybe theyre all clones

hello?

DELETE THIS.

But Galko's so cute

I wonder if this thread has finally forced Val to break his no fap run?

when doing a fresh install of windows 7, what steps do i need to take to make sure it never even knows 10 exists?

change your update settings, set up peerblocker to keep macroshaft IPs away or diddle with your router to achieve an equivalent effect, and there's software to get rid of anything lurking on your system

I got this off of halfchan before the exodus and I don't get any notifications for 10 or anything.

Gwx panel is good.

thank you friends

I purchased the gothic collection today for a fiver. I have to go back, there is nothing coming out that does it for me. Building a pc and playing all the classics is what will hold me over until the next golden age.

Well, thanks dear, she's a cutie.
Also threre are nudes of me online ya know. Posed for a Holla Forums calendar back in my day.

I'm a zelda fanboy so I can't fucking wait for breath of the wild

Weekly reminder

FART
twitter.com/dragoneyes001/status/746928848084754434

Nice to see that these still happen on occasion. Couldn't have happened to a bigger idiot. Although, once we found his collection of shitty furry art there wasn't much left to do.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Did he wen on "delete everything"?

He goes on to double down. I'm sick of these fucking goons being disgusting pieces of shit. They accuse women of being men for disagreeing with them, Ghazi is fighting in favor of telling women to cover up at cons, shit's fucking crazy. Everything is upside down and ass backwards. Republicans are now the ones defending free speech, and gays. And it's republicans now that care more about who you are rather than what you are. Meanwhile the left only cares about your race, nothing else. And the left now moans for britain after they declare their independence. The right celebrates with them.

What the fuck happened to the world?

Liberals have always been pretty dumb TBH fam.

Here he is doubling down. I can't get an archive of it, it keeps saying server error

Don't know. I can't understand why my own country is so obsessed with Britain leaving the EU, maybe because there are so many people of my country living there. Also saying stupid stuff like "The youth wanted something different, but the old took that chance from them!".

It never ceased to amaze me how the people who claim to care about women assume that they all must think alike or else they're secretly men. How long has mombot had salty goons after her?
I guess it remains true that the people who try the hardest to prove that they're not racist are the most racist

There was already one made.
archive.is/soV8v

Still, he lurks everywhere that he can as he became the replacement for pedobutts

Does that mean he lurks here too? Good.

Hey Snoke, how's it feel to be a huge hypocrite that hates women?

I think in current year socjus has demonstrated that:

What is "lol whitey mode"

You know, since these people are driven by nothing but validation and being noticed on social media, it's kinda sad that this retard, after like a year of trying that shit out, still has so few followers and people who give a shit

who /death/ here

Yes. The fact that if you take a quote from Bob and put it alongside Hitler and Stalin and people can't tell who said it, says it all.

GG, when did you stop wanting to kill every retard you see every waking moment of your life?

Because I seem to be perpetually stuck in that phase.

And 27.7k tweets. Just another broken shattered man.

I swear, their persecution complex is more likely to turn away allies than anything else.

They are regularly asshurt constantly. One time someone called him out so Snoke responded by posting constant images of himself to prove how much more successful he is in life. Another time is how he got asshurt and called some black guy not a true black since said black guy thought the African Zelda art looked awful and stereotypical rather than interesting or even true to the character.

Then there is this whole exchange where he just kind of flips out over various pro-GG sites gaining popularity and getting infograpsh spread. He ends up talking about how they will all die out since one of them ended up closing or something. But let's ignore how many SJW sites closed down or are fucked over.
twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/746754753200283648

The account exists to make fun of white people. Only problem though is that if any minority disagrees he just calls them white or implies that he used photoshop. I used to think he was a troll account, but that cringe worthy deviant art page kind of negates that.

Old todd johnson'd yet once more– wish ideologues understood you are trading intelligence for ego boosting beliefs.

I pity the retards. Just look at social justice twitter. Totally broken people. Practically non-functional. Look at their protest! These people live in a perpetual state of victimhood, lack of all self awareness, denying reality, and the worse cases of cognitive dissonance imaginable.

Gamergate has really shattered these idiots lives. They see gamergate in their cereal. This loser has 27k tweets, most of them about gamergate. He's been broken.

vivian would make a great cereal mascot

I want to see gamergate cereal. The box would be fun.

I can't pity them. Only despise the more pathetic and unintelligent they become.

And this particular retard could use a nice sawn off deepthroating for daring to call everyone against them not even their own ethnicity.

What pictures could he possibly have shown to prove how successful he is?

Giant marshmallows that say "you are a faggot" if you use milk.

Pictures of himself drinking a water bottle to prove how handsome he was.

This is what pisses me off the most honestly.

This would be perfect. Vivian would be on the box, and SJWs would be the cartoony villains that are always trying to steal the cereal. They would be little goblins with big cartoon tears in their eyes all the time.

Thats stupid. There's a real handsome guy that use to come in my work a lot too. He would come in on the overnights and use twitter all night long. He was schizofrantic and rubbed his nipples in the windows. He told children during the day that he would come back and kill everyone. He would pretend to use ninja moves on the trash cans. He told me once he was a "basketball playing spider-man." Then he struck a michael jordan pose. I had to call the cops on him, he's not allowed back anymore.

I'm an autist and even I think that's worse than autistic.

pic related

I'm fucking cringing. This is pathetic and maximum projecting lumping in the entirety of GamerGate like terrorists.

And he's got thousands of followers, suscribers and dollars on patreon for it !

To hell with that fat fascist faggot. I swear I'll stop this bullshit narrative if I have to explain in insulting detail to every last one of these shits why it's nothing but. And if like always they won't see reason, continue shooting down the bullshit without any time for sarcasm or wordplay while becoming increasingly more vicious.

That's hard to do on twitter, they just block you and then start talking shit to all their followers, while they high five each other.

Then I do the same as well as going out of my way to shit on those retards as well.

Block me? I'll just get even meaner and I'll completely drag their pathetic bitchy name through mud no matter what autism it takes. I will break any retard that pisses me off.

You need counseling and several therapy sessions a day user. You've got anger management issues.

Oh silly user, it is not fascist if they do it.

Nigga, you need to chill. Getting angry at that faggot and lashing out at him is exactly what he wants.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men

Well, how about also "adopted"?

I kinda like Gilda and her retardness, it fits well with Vivian's autism.

Gilda's fine. She's a retard but she's cute so it's more of an endearing trait than a flaw.
She's like Xbone-tan. Worst console but cutest -tan

Hoy val, according to a Holla Forumsack in the current brit/pol/ thread, the no letting immigrants into the uk thing is not an eu agreement, but an agreement between france and the uk. Not sure how true that is though, I did ask for a source.

It's entirely true (although it was facilitated by their european situation). Fact of the matter is, the two countries agreed together of it indeed, but it doesn't change the fact the EU is responsible for them getting together for it in the first place -the closeness between all the countries is made much easier, clearer and more efficient.
Thing is, after Brexit, Hollande got raging mad at the UK, and the EU hates their guts too, so none of them are gonna be willing to deal with any of their bullshit anymore. The huge risk is that France gets rid of the Calais jungle, or, worse even, just stops caring about it and lets migrants move towards the UK without any control whatsoever.
They now have no reason to keep this going aside from them a decade ago saying "let's totally do that rite guize ?", which is flimsy at best and easy to both overturn and cheat.

I could see france neglecting to stop migrants, but not purposly sending them to the uk. Some risk that if the eu does collapse, the uk and france may need a partnership, no? And purposly being a dick before something like that does not put you in a good spot in negotiations.

There is plans to block the a section of the tunnel and flood it and do ship inspection at sea before they dock.

I know my anger is severe. It's always been.

That has to wait until me and my friend can get our lives situated. As long as I keep to myself I present no danger to any evil Socjus shits I'll thankfully likely never meet outside the internet. I've actually obtained a pseudo control over my anger over time. I can get pissed easily, but I'm actually in a neutral mood most of the time and can quickly get it back under control if it's not a major issue. What you see in my posts is just a reflection of wearing my heart on my sleeve, which I see nothing wrong with.

All this unhealthy rage also has a use for it. I literally bottle up hat doesn't cool down in wait for killing any eventual fucker who directly presents a threat like a shooter who shows up when I'm just humming vidya tunes and minding my own business stocking jars of goodies on shelves and suddenly I hear a gunshot, I have to break that jar open, get a good view of my surroundings while people lose thir shit and prepare to sneak up around the aisles and tear that fucker's eyes then jugular out before everything up to that moment that made me into who I am with the ideals and goals I have was all for nothing. Gotta make sure they can't see me of course so I don't get my ass capped and make sure they die quickly after because they're gonna be going batshit crazy with pain and shooting blindly in the next 5 seconds. Don't want that.

I'm a little paranoid.

Oh nono, of course france won't send them to the UK, that'd be a massive scandal and overall would be retarded anyway, all of them already want to move over there themselves.
Also, the UK is the one in the shitty geopolitical situation right now, so if anything they'd be the ones bending over with whatever the EU and/or France would want

You are, and you need help dear. I'm not saying that to be mean, you do. Find a therapist, and find yourself some boxing club or anything to focus your anger on violence onto something that accepts it. Don't forget that self-control relies on other people's consideration of you, and try to find the source of that fear inside you that turns everything into something as massive as fury.
Take care.

Hey guys I just woke up. what did I miss?

Marie won the US Splatfest. There may be a civil war soon.

Touquet Treaty is nothing to do with the EU is a separate agreement between france and England. You have to give 2years notice to end it. If you won't gaurd the calais boarder it's and English boarder and we will send troops to guard it and then in two year we will close the tunnel

That's not the issue. First off, I know it's between france and the UK, but imagining the EU had nothing to do with it is delusional. Second, I mentioned that Hollande doesn't have to get rid of it, moreso he can just pretend he's having police officers there to keep shit intact while pretending not to even notice how hundreds of people are leaving without a problem from the jungle to get to England. He can just decide to stop giving money to immigration guards and stop asking them to check in trucks ready to go to England, and he won't have broken any rule, just stopped giving a shit about actively enforcing this all.

I know you're not trying to be mean, but I don't even have income yet. I'm trying to get social security and if that fails, I get a job at my local Save a Lot (Save-a-lot?), hence the shitty scenario I could smack into.

With comfy walks I've gone on with my friend to help him lose weight I've found it doesn't take too much time to walk the blocks from my neighborhood down to there. Also relaxing.

I just acknowledge my anger can be a tool in the worst situations because with enough adrenaline I can resist some pain and even temporarily increase strength, perfect for the already mentioned.

The tunnel will be closed and boarder checks will be done before ships enter English waters. It would also be a decleration of war on France's part.

Literally the best thing to come out of the Xbone.

She's adorable.

100 year war 2: mudslime bogaloo when?

No it wouldn't be a declaration of war, are you dense ? It would piss the UK off but it wouldn't be illegal or deal-breaking. It's basically like France is England's janitor and starts not giving a shit about vacuuming under the carpet anymore. He's still doing the rest but not that.
Also migrants are people who have walked literally thousands of kilometers to find a land that'll accept them, they give no shit about finding some crappy boat somewhere and floating to England at night to some lost seaside without being seen. They've been hiding in trucks for a decade, sometimes literally to the point where dozens of them are about to die of hypothermia in refrigerating cars. Not even kidding. They don't care.

Why do softly-bullied girls be so cute and comfy user ?
Don't overbully girls though it's bad

Gun turrets will be setup and it's an act of war if France breaks the treaty without following the correct procedure.

Under the treaty the border in calais can be maned by the uk, it's like an embesy, the UK will guard yhe Calais Border if the french won't while the treaty is in place. It take two years to end the treaty. If the french rip up the treaty without the correct procedure ot's an act of war.

polite sage for blogshit no one cares about

I wish I didn't get so nervous for job interviews. It's a minimum wage job for god sake why am I worried. Fuuuuuuuuck. Wish I could get this over with already. Don't even know if I'm meeting with an actual human being. I just got an automated message to go to their location for interview at X time as soon as I submitted my application. And that was only 4 hours ago! This is all too weird for me.

I'm gonna be honest here, this is going to sound stupid as fuck and your response will be "but I'm an awful person".
Just fucking be honest, don't give the correct answer.
Someone asks why you want the job "it's because I needed money". It's a minimum wage job the odds of them actually caring are minimal

THEY CHANGED THE OUTFIT BUT DIDN'T CHANGE THE DIALOGUE REFERRING TO IT

snoke is a troll account from an SanFran patreon hipster who also is shilling/derailng these breads.

the iquake3 dev who had a meltdown over gg just followed him yesterday.

Someone from the sjw, gave him an image with instruction to boycott his game. Someone told him it was GG. Yeah, false flag a lot, also fuinny to see that the bad seed snoke was the one he than followed.

Be confidant. Pretend if you have to. Imagine the most confidant person you can think of. Picture Tony Stark, or Indiana Jones. Got it? Now that's you. You're the fucking greatest, and you know it. Don't flaunt it! Don't be an arrogant ass, but be confidant in your abilities, be confidant that you're the best person for the job, be proud.

This'll make the interviewers dick hard, trust me. Like I said, pretend. It doesn't even have to be true, just don't oversell yourself. Don't say things you can't back up, but be confidant in what you can do!

You can do it user! Don't give up! You're worth it! YOU are worth it! You are worth while! You have worth and value! Don't fear.

Go get 'em tiger.

This is some tremendous incompetence and I am just baffled at this.

A twatter person theorized that Atlus handled the text, with Nintendo editing it, as well as "localizing" the content

maybe but that also doenst explain all the added lines of recorded shit the VA had to do

That's true.

this is the rant of iquake3 dev
archive.is/V26Ld

this is what happened
archive.is/TbStE

This happened around the time he added the troll account snoke

Snoke is lurking/derailing these bread a lot
notic it yesterday when he immiditley took an OC made in this bread

who is snoke?
archive.is/Vf5lT
well, indeed a full blown betacuck.
archive.is/9kHTa

I wouldn't know what to say other than that.

I'm good once I'm there, it's everything before that that I hate.

To that snake thing another user did.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Is the iquake3 dev snoke? And Sepko? I'm not sure what Snoke or his lust for gay male secretaries has to do with the quake guy.

Also, expect butthurt about the secretary. The SJWs are all excited that the secretary is a guy, but he becomes a ghostbuster by the end, if the toys are anything to go by. The toy and figurine of him have him wielding a proton pack. I expect ghostbusters to be hailed as a feminist victory by their tabloid sites at first, but then bashed to hell and back. Nothing is ever enough, the SJW rage machine will march on no matter what anyone does to please them.

Sepko/snoke defending his right to use insults rather than arguments.

Goddamn it, the picture didn't paste.

Is sepko muslim?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ad hominem

Confirmed for not understanding words.

The dictionary is wrong, no one gives a shit what most people use it for, in terms of logic, ad hom is an argument that uses a negative descriptor as a premise to conclude something that is usually unrelated.
An insult is mostly a conclusion, not a premise.

i just said that he followed a sjw troll account, where did you read that he is snoke?

This is just to show what kind of behavior the iquake3 dev has and what motivation. Actually part of the sjw cabal who do it for free, sitting in these bread 24/7.

gilda is already a loli

trips confirm

odin sphere 2, but it's already out

personally? never. the feeling has only grown stronger over the last two years.

The fact they do this shit makes my dick tingle. I come here to laugh at screencaps, and share screen caps from twitter. I've never once gone to ghazi, or stalked a twitter feed. Bullying SJWs is a passing hobby of mine. Meanwhile their waging jihad and dedicate their lives to gamergate.

Styx 2
Shadow Warrior 2
Serious Sam 4
Dawn of War 3
The Guild 3
Torment: Tides of Numenera

Fuck, my backlog.

Serious question. Why do twittertards still get into twitter bitch fights with goons and sjw's?

because most of them are idiots
very few of us can actually make goons shit their pants in anger
but doesnt stop people trying i suppose

Which is better doing it free for ideological reasons, our being paid too even if you agree with gg?

devs, normalfags and so on, do know jackshit. They still live in this socialwebshit universum and believe everything that comes from an loude minority, a minority who get backup by a corrupt clique boosting their signal. This way it is easy to fuck with the brain of those people.

If a dev, normalfag or what ever the fuck start lurking at least for two days this breads it woulld be an eye opener. But it will never come so far because information are pushed down, disinformation and controlle keep this hub for normalfags in tact. On top of that, anons do not rly want fucktards flooding this board, since these fucktards do not knwo to lurk before getting active. And on top of that, sjw shills in here make sure it will stay that way.

so, this manufactured socialwebshit keeps these people on a knowledge level where they can easily manipulate and fuck with their behaivor, using minoritys and false flag without getting calling out.

GG hashtag opened it a little bit up and the reaction of these gatekeepers was a blockbot to keep this open dorr closed, so nobody would even look at it.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/747036937777717248

Shes fixed

They don't care about anything but ruin stuff for others because they are men.

They don't only lack any taste, they just are resentful.

Due to this pic, of the new ghostbusters looming over the viewer, after having beat down/bullied whatever, I want porn of the characters getting gang raped.

Social justice needs to die.

I will never understand this reasoning.

That person was very generous when drawing the black woman. Guess they were afraid of being labeled a racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

No apologies, no regrets, no compromise, we're not sorry.

I hope you European faggots are watching this video.

I mean come on, do they really believe anyone is angry at it? Disappointed at best maybe, but come the fuck on.

I'm more angry at the media's response, to shit all over a youtuber that I respect just because he said he doesn't want to watch yet another shitty reboot.

When you're so desperate for something to get at X, since your arguments don't do shit, you'll embrace anything that pisses them off, even if you hate it too.

There is a reason they always say

They are projecting. Us making fun of them makes them angry, thus they think we are angry, when all we do is calling a movie shit, because it's not funny, the effects are bad, the characters are over the top, and that everyone just uses it to virtue signal, knowing that it's a worse movie than could have been.

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/747047025468923904

Unrelated but funny.

"vagina bone" makes me think of "banana phone" for some reason

Better yet, serve it with an orange juice accompaniment.

No, served with a screwdriver shot.

oy vey

i just notice how deep some fucktards from the UN are involved into this mess.

great set up. A huge majority in here will never know.

Good. Don't leak or hint at anything until you have undeniable proof.

Tell us something new, mate.

What connection? Drop a hint and pour it on >>>/8diamonds/ when you're done with it.

Meanwhile, in the academic field

Memeteor when?

there is only one option

flood the industry with boobs

you won't believe how srsly i am.

Its too early in the morning for this shit

Good thing boobs are only asses with tits and the only thing that matters is asses and legs

I mean "asses with nipples"
erf

That's some /d/ shit if I ever saw it.

Boobs are for insecure faggots who need visual proof that they're totally straight they swear
DFC with a god-tier ass and legs is what any sane self-respecting man should want

Remember how the boob-ish ass from taht overwatch grrrr was attacked like fuck. And as soon the pose changed to a not-so-boobish look, well, the shitstorm ended. May it be a pr stunt.

Damn i forgot how brutally slow sunday's are fuck

no shit frit

val you pleb

Is someone compiling all this bullshit? I've seen a number of images regarding the censorship of that game being posted the last few days but I haven't seen an album or anything for spreading.

You're giving them too much credit. Blizzard simply backpedaled when they saw that everyone hated them for changing the pose, so they made a sexy one instead.

Those censorship gaming people most likely are
It be nice to have it all on hand though

every OC

I just post it to the TMSFE and Torrential Downpour tags every time I see one. But yeah, it'd be nice to gather it all in an imgur album. Don't hold me to it but I'll see what I can do.

Give me all the images.

Replace the user with a panda and you're golden

I have work

Fiston, je suis déçu.

So, how are you Burgerfags? Have you took your daily dose of redpills for today?

Pfft I just found out Hitler made weebism a religion

and black people were phase two of the master race

What did I say a few days ago?

yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/further-thoughts-on-the-new-inventory-proposal/#comments

Yandev went full retard.

In what way?

that's good, right?

He gave in, now you don't have any options, you just have a double skirt now.

Good for who?

archive.is/egJxl

Reposting from:

Along with pics for the archive.

archive.is/61oqg
FemFreq declares a "state of the union", saying Gaming should stop catering to white men.

They also say Uncharted 4 wasn't progressive enough with it's white male protag (and female black antagonist)
And that Overwatch- while it had some non-sexy women and tried t ban porn- could do more.

Now this won't do anything for Naughty Dog and Blizzard. They're cucked. They'll keep "improving" until they are a joke their old reputation can't support.

So; if we spread this, it shows other devs that "You can never prove SJWs", along with showing the normalfags that it's a slippery slope. IMO we tag #Uncharted4 and #Overwatch with the info (ESPECIALLY Overwatch thanks to its popularity)- but not #GamerGate (they'll know it's us, and it stops normalfags ignoring it because "it's that gamergate thing" they've heard before and tried to avoid).

The only downside if giving Who a spotlight again. Even arguing against her seems to feed her- falling shy of when her argument is totally ruined. Perhapes also include gaming demographics to show that FPS and action/adventure games are enjoyed by white men, and it only makes business sense to appeal to them?
Not to mention showing how diverse gaming was before she chirped up, and how white and rich all her allies and supporters are.

Look, halfchan used one of our scripts, isn't that great?

> In a game about murder and pantyshots.

Yan catered to a very small minority who were triggered, and it doesn't bode well. He hasn't even been on Holla Forums to explain. Usually I'd have said "sure, put it in, let more people play." But with how puritan the last 5 years have been, I think we need to make them feel unwelcome. Especially in games where sex and violence is core to the games style.

Saging myself since it's off topic (though why he did it is sort of GG related- dev self-censoring to get more sheckles or for fear of bad press/blackballing)

Have you dug up connections of Games for Change and Feminist Frequency? They might have more collaborations vs. video games with the same narrative as before.

he's a retard. there's no hope for him.

Also, no one is voting that they want the panties back.
But I never saw Yan-dev post the poal here.

How very odd.
poal.me/c4j2nm poal.me/c4j2nm poal.me/c4j2nm

Last time he was here he said the options there because he doesn't want his game banned from twitch or YouTube.

Games For Change (IIRC) is about games doing good things. Helping improve lives and all that.

Doesn't take a genius to work out they could have been co-opted and now say "games must change if we are to fix white man's culture!"

I can't find anything in my files, but dig into their personnel. Might just be shared ideology, buy look for COI and back-hand money.

There's this image here

I think the "that's all nintendo" tweet needs to be edited out. Hardin clarified that what he meant was that it was up to Nintendo to explain.

Archive for the last picture archive.is/pVqk7

co-opt since 2010

Surely it'd be blood and violence against women that get the game banned?

Don't get me wrong, Twitch have been retards before (banning HunniePop even though everything is soft-core), but I imagine they'll just jump through hoops to ban it since it's a problematic game that became popular, and the dev isn't in the clique so he doesn't get a pass.

So Ninty lied to Atlus claiming localization laws had change, or (more likely) they hard-balled Atlus US and said "We won't port it if you don't do this."

There's no where Nintendo of Japan CANT be aware of this. They must know. They must think (or want) SJW to be the majority audience.

I honestly think it's NOA feeding NOJ a bunch of lies.

And yes, I do think NOA dictated the changes, and put all the blame on Atlus.

The localization that Atlus does, and this game? WAY too inconsistent.

It is all Nintendo, but yeah, I will delete that quote.

imgur.com/a/HQpHJ

I need an image similar to this, just with our relevant info.

Yeah, it'll probably be banned regardless.
I never cared for the inventory since it opened from the front.

I know the thread isn't bumping, but this repost kind of applies. We seriously need to get a response from NoJ. So we can work out if they want SJW, are mis-informed, or just clueless.

There's been something that's been bothering me all day.
Pic related and: archive.is/JiJ2c
Got article from a friend

Look at this quote:

Basically, fans got SO in the devs face, they had to acknowledge it.

Now "Where's X" is pretty easy to translate.
But, we had Ronin Translate that Japanese Explanation of Gamergate articles.

What I propose is:
- Create a condensed and translated message of pic related. Explaining some Western devs are falling for/using idiots requests to push out the Japanese market.
- Spam it on every Japanese game live stream, every new Japanese game hashtag, send it to their emails and letter boxes.

The second part could even be used to explain any message, but I think it should be used for something "nice" (Warning of west dirty tactics) before we use it for complaining about censorship (especially when they don't know the situation yet- doing the other thing first would help pave the road for it).

It'd be an OP.

In addition:
>>>/gamergatehq/325256
JAPAN HAS SJWs

We can make allies in Japan explaining that we have the equivalent of SEALDs. We have common ground to explain our point, making it easier.

So, OP SEALDs Clubbing?

vocaroo.com/i/s0racpwLTKhC
Had to fuck with my microphone for a good two minutes for this to work.

ok anons, have a question.

What do we actually know about gjoni?

Just thinking about, if LW actually just is into people with connection, who can help here or the agenda she is pushing, why than gjoni?

You have a sensual voice.

here's an advice, learn how to use punctuation

Didn't he have something to do with medical robots? I'd imagine that's a pretty lucrative field.

IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS?

imgur.com/a/HQpHJ

#TORRENTIALDOWNPOUR RELATED

Send it on Twitter, currently reading again the Hegemony of Play while sober to comprehend it thoroughly.

not really since he was doing it for free

twitter.com/gambling_pizza/status/747095976767328257

He was a volunteer until aggros got him fired from that

twitter.com/Immahnoob/status/747097299629842433

I'M DOING IT FOR FREE

We've already known this. I think at least censored gaming already released that info.

Who cares? This is about putting all the info in the same place like we did for FEF.

Well, why would someone just blatantly lie on the internet?

i'm just wondering what the sjw agneda saw inhim that could had helped them?

archive.is/TL96f#selection-657.235-657.355

I guess it's better getting paid to shitpost.

You should probably include the one from this thread showing the old dialogue with the new outfit (assuming that's what's actually going on in that screencap, I haven't verified it).

So this just pretty much confirms NoA made all the costume edits themselves after Atlus finish the script

Jokes on you futa on male is my fetish.

Saw this on Twitter too

That's not futa on male, it's pegging

I did now. I forgot about it.

Also, already posted this on KiA:
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4pyday/censorship_tokyo_mirage_sessions_fe_lolcalization/

It's KiA. Brigading isn't really an issue.
But whatever, next time I'll remember to remember.

Well, i just was looking for something else but i guess i found the reason why they wanted gjoni. Or actually his connections. USAID is the place his father worked for as an advisor. I'm wondering, it is not liek as if the connection to the UN ever got lost after gjoni mealtdown befor the gg happenigns. huh?

archive.is/fuGNj

If we accidentally click it they will shadow ban our accounts, some of us had our account for 7 years and have huge Karma.

You should delete the post and repost it without the direct link. No one should have their account shadowbanned cause someone direct linked.

Tweeted it out.

Never ignore censorship

What myths are you coming up with next? You won't get shadowbanned for that, I've been pressing that link and other direct links for ages.

Next I'll hear that you grow hair in your palm if you masturbate. Or go blind. Right?

Offtopic, but…

twitter.com/ROBandGB/status/747103148590960640
archive.is/6TwSJ

Anyway, because some people are too retarded to be able to copy a link instead of clicking on it and need to be spoonfed:

Kill yourselves, lazy faggots.

People have they have been shadowbanned for it, I am not going to test my account is to valuable to me.

user, half of the anons here are just shitposting sjw dickheads.

Well, most of my message still stands. You guys are lazy.

And faggots.

i run into a similar problem like you a few days ago, same reactions, lazy and derailed as fuck.

just look, they didn't even notice the quads in this bread.

We laugh at the SJWs because GG is their greatest boogeyman. Do they laugh at us in regards to SJWs?

Fearmongering.

But you do have an increased risk of getting shadowbanned if you click AND post (or maybe up/downvote). It depends on how much traffic comes from this place. I'd assume it's not enough to trigger this mechanism since we barely have 30 lurkers here at any time and most won't even bother clicking the link in the first place.

Also, who cares about Karma? It's just a number. It's worth absolutely nothing. One day you'll stop going to reddit and your Karma won't be worth anything to you anymore.

This is exactly what I thought, thank you.

It's been this way since forever. But yeah, it is a sunday like the above faggot said.

I was really active during the FEF time.

Until I see some evidence, I can't really care less about your assumptions.

It's about getting on the front page of KiA and Reddit (if they do not delete it). That's more exposure.
Text posts tend to not get as much exposure. Shill somewhere else.

Still has nothing to do with Karma.
Also these aren't assumptions. Liz got shadowbanned after she linked to a thread through her twatter. Obviously she has enough followers to trigger this mechanism. As did others, but I don't remember their names anymore.

These people are a special kind of stupid, aren't they?

Ugly women hating on trump girls. More to come

Yes, karma has to do with it. Is this line elusive to you, shill?

Anyway, I'll continue to direct link to spite your ass.

Ugly people in response to attractive Trump girls: "You're just s-stupid!"

When Snoke speaks, show them this

didnt LW delete her @primeape twitter account a few months ago?

Hey Satan, how's alacrity going?

Will do, if he really does show up. He matters so little that though.

now that's a qt

Holy shit noob, stop acting like a retard when people try to help you. Do what you want, faggot.

Get on with the times next time.

She just switched the handle several times.

Fuck off. Go have your goon friends on SA do it you fucking false flag.

Get the fuck out of here and never come back.

It won't matter. The faggot has already screencapped his own post and ran off to his little circlejerk community with it. This is why so many SJWs believe the narrative without ever questioning it. They see shit like that and never question it.

archive.is/mOpEo

WHY ARE YOU NOT STOPPING THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

HELP ME PLEASE

i'm sure he is already sitting in this bread this betacuck.

Probably this >>9845742

Just shows where his interest lies. He wants to use it as a political platform, so he projects that everyone else only uses it as a political platform as well. Now he's pissed that he doesn't get good boy points for his activism and instead others that aren't politically active get them.

well, obviues.
But i told anons many times, these breads are full with those kind of people. Actually, it should be easy to trigger their jimmy. How much of a failer could they run on MSM? Welp, at least it would be fun to see their radical expressionist-ism agenda pushing shithole blown right in their own face while everyone is watching.

Says everything you need to know.

The irony is palpable

does this mean SJimbo Wales isn't an sjcuck after all?

I reported him

IT SEEMS THAT I WILL BE MAKING INFOGRAPHS FOR FIRE EMBLEM FATES AGAIN

REBORN

Rate my OC

Oh and, of course, for Tokyo Mirage Sessions too.

REBORN!

I think Wales actually commented several times positively about free speech. It's just the higher ups in the wikimedia ranking that close their eyes towards what is happening on their platform and Wales obviously isn't involved in the small wars surrounding articles or what "employees" do.

I'm looking forward to spreading them

sensible chuckle.gif

What's this Reborn stuff?

Don't forget when Nintendo apologised for "shufflegate", they claimed GG was a hate group again.

Is it worth (or is it too dishonest- or is is accurate) to claim they called GG a harrasment campaign to discredit our claims of them not doing their jobs well?

Also, Nintendo's stock code is $NTNDOY (the $ acts like a # but only for stock stuff. So their investors would be keeping an eye on it).

Sorry, $NTDOY is correct.

you slut

Nothing, just me being…

REBORN

inaccurate. you're reading too much into their response; they didn't say anything about gg targeting #fe or fates. my guess is they either bought into the "hate group" narrative, or they believed it from the start.

congratz user
you just found the smoke screen!

It just feels like Nintendo being Nintendo and going the safe route with everything so they don't hurt their business. Calling GG a hate group is the safe thing to do.

you know it

Due to NoAs influence on the western market I'm not very inclined to buy a WiiU or 3DS. It could be different since I'd love to play FE:F and even would buy TMS for the fan service. There are some other games I'd buy, but NoAs shit really demotivates me and now I'm still stuck with a Vita and PS3 and PC as main gaming device.

He's trying to force it as a meme for whatever reason.

here is the thing, customer have no voice in thsi industry. Snowflake shitheads have a voice. Did you already forget how heavy they manipulate reactions ont witter? Did you forget where most of the sjw have a place in the industry?

I'm not… I'm just using it metaphorically to say that I am going to do what I was doing previously because I took a hefty break.

You know, that's the meaning of "reborn" in this case?

did NoA actually call GG a hate group or whatever, or was that just journo talk?

It's more than likely it's like this guy says:

But insulting your main consumer base is one of the things GG doesn't stand for IMO.

Call GG a hate campaign and have no skeletons or issues? Fine, whatever. Lets try to make it safe so they can be honest or make a future where they have to thank us for saving gaming.

But if they do that when they are doing the same shit GG is against (censorship. SJW virtue signalling, bad consumer practices) I say they are fair game.

In hindsight however, saying "Nintendo only said that because of this" makes GG sound petty and childish. Focus on the issue, not the drama. The response should be "here's what Nintendo are doing wrong" and don't respond or act like the harassment campaign holds any water. Because it doesn't.

I forgot one f the most basic rules. My bad. I won't push for "Nintendo hates GG because".
Just push Torrential Downpour much harder instead.

Better?

They implied it.
twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/745987845312155648
archive.is/dZ8PU

Nintendos statement on the Paper Mario: Color splash Watergate controversy.

good to know that porn games exist.

You all dropped the ball with their handling of the Allison Rapp controversy, and I know a lot of you will preorder Pokemon Sun/Moon despite this.
GG is cucked.

Nah, I've been done with Nintendo since the Wii. I could already see where that shit train was headed years in advance.

I remember warning anons that Nintendo was the next to get cucked in 2012, but everyone was still convinced it was a fortress against cultural marxism and shitty business practices (or at least shitty western business practices)

Now I don't give enough of a fuck about Nintendo or its fans to help them in any way as the company throws its money into a bonfire by castrating their own games. Forgive my cynicism, but I actually find it really funny.

You should have listened. This is the future you chose, etc etc.

Are you proud to lift up Rapps profile and be responsible that she gets $2000 for doing nothing? You really did good revolt.

I hope they eat Topkek alive

They called keeping a pedophile advocate around fostering diverse viewpoints. There were so many directions you could have gone to shame them and instead you sat back and patted yourselves on the back for getting her fired (if you even did that, some of you had buyers' remorse.) This isn't about Rapp. This is about Nintendo. Imagine how the Christian and parental groups in the US would react to finding out that Nintendo tolerates people that are pro-CP interacting with their consumer base, meaning kids. You could have pressed the issue and made this company really fucking burn, but instead you, yet again, acted like you won the fight after landing a light jab to their chin.

archive.is/R5je5

Sure is defeatist in here.

Go bitch about it when NoJ does the exact same thing.

Must be nice living in your dreamland.

Maybe you should let them know what's going on, instead of pretending that they don't know. Remember when we thought Dina was a rogue employee and Inafune didn't know?

Friendly reminder, filter all revoltfags/shills
Its not fucking hard

So about that second referendum on england, it is possible or not?

Nigger, I want you all to win, and Revolt is dead.
But you have to actually act to win. Stop relying on Revolt and KiA to do everything for you. It's so fucking frustrating to see the last bastion of GG on imageboards be so weak.

Please continue, Mr. "GamerGate is cucked".

my main concern is that we're jumping to conclusions.

this is all good though.

I heard it would be illegal actually.
But since it's a hoax coming from 4chan (and BBC took the fucking bait) it doesn't matter.

Article about BBC's fuck-up:
archive.is/egJxl

Congrats! You made them mad. Now they're just forcing the SJW issue even harder because they're pissed at you. I don't see how spamming them on Twitter has the same effect as taking them calling CP advocacy a "diverse viewpoint" and going to child advocacy groups, Christian activists, and the media and pointing out that the company that makes their kids' Wii tolerates people that are pro-pedophile handling outreach to their children.

And they made a point to say it was not about her personal views and that they tolerate someone with the views she has. But it's too late now.

Might as well be an SJW calling people racist every time they say something you don't like

The shills are in full force now. Fuck damn.

I'm a big fan of Pokemon and I ain't. Mainly over how they handles ORAS, but partly over GG shit to and a remixer (who had permission by them to release his work and sell it) getting shut down on Jewtube, and no help from Nintendo/GameFreak.
No pre-order shiny could tempt me.

I'll just play Smogon until they get their act together.
Not to mention after not doing Z, they're bound to do a Mars or Eclipse 3rd version of the game.

But yeah, we definitely should have pushed NoA over Rapp harder. Crucified them over their hypocrisy of hiring people to purify shit, then be a bunch of dirty kid-fiddlers. Then again, it could have been spun so it looked like SJW demanding Nintendo be even more progressive on the back of something actually reprehensible.

Focus on the now instead of "What If". We need to push Gawker hard so IGN doesn't buy them (see the OP or Ctrl + F Rotting Meat)

Ifune just didn't care.
Question is, do NoJ not care about the Western Market (SJWs make it to hard for them, or wanting to downsize and only focus on Japan),
or are they fully in the know (wanting SJW money, having to take SJW money so they aren't forced out by Jap-hating SJW who are given any excuse to crucify them, inter-branch + shareholder bullshit that stops them slapping Reggie's shit)?

Even though they make kids games, Nintendo leaving the western market would send a BIG message to the industry. Sony is basically an honorary Good Goy Western company at this point. So the Western Market would be a big "No Jap games here". To the point even the niche Jap games translated by the studio themselves won't get advertising due to the sheer glut of Western advertising and people talking about Western games, that they won't bother catering to the Western Weeb anymore.
So we are left with Koolaid and jews.

Slap Ninty's shit around, but show Japan you are their audience;

And if you're buying a localized version, you're feeding the beast.

Jap version has 7 different language options including english and 3DS piracy is easily available.

Meanwhile 4/pol/ is begging for Holla Forumsacks to come back.
>>>Holla Forums6485185

You see, this could be fine and dandy considering the fact that someone wanted to attack Nintendo's reputation.
But the truth is, there is no such intention. The target from the beginning was Nintendo Treehouse, and everyone related with the localization of games.

Well, when they fuck up again, claws out, knives out. Make sure they know and don't be scared to break containment. While GG is a small group, there's large pushback to the sort of poz Nintendo's starting to push. Don't be scared to drag others into this. With numbers shrinking and Reddit being largely inactive, contained by bad moderation, and shilled to hell and back, influencing other groups without trying to assimilate them is key.

Regarding NoJ, Mombot comes here, right? Can't they write NoJ and ask them what the hell's going on with NoA? I understand it's putting a lot of pressure on one person, but I don't know of anyone else with the bilingual capabilities to handle that. Maybe that one Ronin NEET from a while back that Gel chased off, if he's receptive to it.

If I had to guess about what NoJ is thinking, they know, they see American gaming press and think American gamers are SJWs and GG is actually a small bunch of womanhating otaku, and are encouraging their NoA branch to take the path of least resistance without having any actual knowledge of what's going on in Redmond company-wise that makes it this way.

Foolish.

The SJW controlled media is a lot more damaging to their bottom line than our voice is

Not that hard to figure out

Nobody fucking fell for the TRapp in these threads.
Revoltfags were the only ones pushing for her to be ousted, and in the end she was fired for something completely peripheral to what they were pushing.

The worst part is that they were pushing for her to be fired for having shit opinions when she wasn't doing anything to force those shit opinions into games (so much for revolt's views on freedom of speech); they just didn't like that she was a pedo apologist in her spare time and decided to target her because of that, and suddenly we had another LW that blamed us for the patreonbux because revoltards have all the foresight of a fly.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING IN 5 MINUTES

Revolt targeted her primarily because she had something they could exploit (the pedophilia apologism). She was an attractive targer for them because she wasn't part of the actual translation so they could distract from TD, which they hated and wanted to destroy. and because she was a woman so they could claim TD harassed women. The fact that she was a literal whore was something even Revolt couldn't have predicted when they started and they pretty much lucked into it.

You have two beings living as symbiotes. One has cancer. You extract the cancer from one and let the beings live. You don't kill the living beings to get rid of the cancer.
NoA just wants to sell games, just like NoJ. NoA has Treehouse doing the localization, and that's the source of the shit that's happeing. NoJ doesn't really care. What we (I) want is to reach NoJ and make it care, and we (I) clearly can't do that if there is bad blood between us and NoA, since they will get in the way.
Until we can do that, the target is Treehouse.

madman

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

You have to understand that to normalfags, the media IS the voice, and to businessmen, it's a necessary evil to appease them so normalfags are more likely to consume your products. Media and recipient is a producer-consumer relationship, especially with the internet. 99% of people out there listen and believe their outlet of choice, not really looking at what they see critically. This, sadly, is a problem that can't be fixed without reorganizing the education system, and it's certainly not in the interest of the powers that be to solve that little problem.

Then why has NoA's PR team been so confrontational to all of you? Why does NoA continue to let their localization team shit all over games? Like it or not, NoA's already said there's bad blood between you and them and shown that they're not going to do anything to fix Treehouse.

You seem to think that Treehouse is a rogue element here, doing what they do without any oversight or accountability. Do you really think NoA would be so dysfunctional to think this way? Do you think lovebombing them while complaining about one of their more high-profile teams would have any effect other than showing that you're not committed enough to really care?

When a parent's kid is going around smearing shit on the walls, do you tell the parent how amazing they are while screaming at the kid to knock it off? No, you tell the parent they need to get their kid in line or they need to get the fuck out, THEN treat them with respect once they tame their little monster.

[Citation Needed]
Because nobody has complained or cared enough to check the localization changes until the localization teams overstepped their bounds by censoring and adding memes.
Except that they fired their PR manager.

You seem to be fixated on attacking Nintendo because of the thing Treehouse has done. And by the way, if you don't think Nintendo could be so disfunctional to screw themselves up, you don't know shit about what happened to Sega in the 90's.
And, when a kid is smearing shit on the wall, you tell the kid to stop and tell the parents to tame their monster, instead of beating them all with a baseball bat and smearing their blood in the same shit-stained walls.

Val, I respect you. Stop being such a projecting faggot stating opinions as facts.