Trump is sending thousands more troops to Afghanistan this summer

Trump is sending thousands more troops to Afghanistan this summer.
Thoughts?
htt ps://www.stripes.com/news/thousands-of-us-troops-deploying-to-afghanistan-europe-this-summer-1.465726

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KUFtE
archive.is/z5UVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf is stripes and wheres the archive nigger faggot?

archive.is didn't work
stripes is safe don't worry

1400 dimensional chess!

OP is a filthy lying kike cocksucker

the key word is rotation meaning he is switching his men who have been afghanistan for a long time for some fresh troops.

In addition to the 800 soldiers that are part of the regular rotation 1500 more are deployed

Have a bump for these blind loyalist shill cock suckers OP.

I wonder what will happen if we start surging in Afghanistan again? We already conquered the country prior to the war in Iraq. The main issue was that the US took its troops in Afghanistan and sent to Iraq, which let the Taliban return to Afghanistan.

wtf I hate Trump now

wtf I should have voted for Hillary

This is likely part of the strategy to further contain Iran, i seriously doubt the narratives that the US is going to Afghanistan to fight either (((ISIS))) or the Taliban. Also you can hardly call the Afghan government backed by the US and northern coalition (remaining former pro-Soviet government) as stable or functional as the pro-Soviet DRA government that the US worked to destabilize, the US was still mostly controlling a rump state with only regional authority whereas the Soviets actually conquered far more of Afghanistan.

Hi Kushner.

You're low energy as fuck though.

Die in a fire.

Where's your source OP?

I have it on good authority that is a special operation that has something to do with thinning out the weakest part of our military to make us stronger.

if even number
we are finishing off what the moab started

if odd number
we are kike controlled puppet state

if dub
we are training for invasion of north korea in a month.

Confirmed for this being more Kikery against Iran and part of the continuation of the Yinon plan.

thats not how digits work you fucking faggots

gotta protect that opium!! america loves its heroin

Hopefully just to destroy ISIS.

These webms.

I thought we were finally getting our boys outta that shit-heap.

Then shouldn't the troops be heading into Israel?

Fucking this. The American people have no interest in the military still being in Afghanistan. I know it's Ramzcuck but this video is better than most of his others.

Soon there will be soldiers who were born after 2001.

jesus

Why can't USA just stay out of wars by starting a war with Mexico and conquer the land?

Mexicans are annexing themselves to the US alright

reported

cuck faggot
archive.is/KUFtE

unless they also ethnically cleanse and prevent the immigration of mexicans from the claimed land from being allowed to become citizens, the result will be the same as open boarders but with more deaths on both sides.

Politicians think they're captain of the ship, but once they get to the bridge they find out the ship is a trillion ton tanker and the only tool they have to control it is a broken little sailboat rudder. They don't have the mechanisms to change the direction of the ship. The ship won't turn around.

Society is too large, it has too much inertial. Traditional government no longer works at all. The only way to control the immense population of people is through mass brainwashing via media. The jews guide the tide and governments are powerless to do anything about it.

That's why they allow us to have elections. What we really need is a World War to cull society, but they won't let us have that.

If we have another world war then it is likely to reduce the white population and it may take long time to recover from white population loss.

i sincerely tried to archive but as i said earlier it didn't work.i'm not jewing you for clicks
here's my attempt as proof archive.is/z5UVM

We need to cull the entire world. Biological weapons. Cobalt bombs. Industrial scale nerve gas deployment.

The Works.

Someone gotta protect them poppy fields goy!!
those filthy Taliban already nearly shut them down in 2001! That was worse than the Shoah!

whats the name of the song for mellow war? shazam is bringing up something completely wrong.

She was the true savior all along.

if only she showed her true colours, the whole nog dancing on ellen / millennial bullshit was so demeaning to her hate filled career

cheers user!

you have to go back faggot. Stars and Stripes has existed as Gold standard of G.I reporting and misinfo stories since WW2

Afghanistan is a nation where Empires go to die. Even Alexander who just started killing off the tribes could only keep it for a few decades. The Russians got close but with U.S. support Afghanistan still lives.

Nothing. It will be like we were never there.

What fucking timeline have i found myself in?

ha

Crazy when you think about it.
Also crazy how fast time went by, I still vividly remember when 911 happened and OEF (and OIF) started.

"The troop rotations will not increase the size of the U.S. force in either location, Pentagon spokesmen said Thursday."

OP confirmed full of shit

what the hell for?
CIA needing more opium?

the one where the shills are back. I suggest posting gore. it seems to seriously trigger them and cause psychotic breaks cause they realize the world is horrible and they're forced to confront something other than their gated neighborhoods.