MAISIE MAISIE MAISIE

NEW MAISIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/09/29/newborn-baby-who-looks-like-an-80-year-old-after-being-born-with-rare-ageing-condition-6159215/
circumstitions.com/Xy.html
metro.co.uk/2017/11/24/is-this-the-worst-airline-food-ever-7105540/#mv-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily Reminder

where'd you find this rare pic of maisie?? im going to have to frame this and add it to my cum shrine

Did it ruin The hunchback of Notre Dame for anyone else after you realized people actually really want to fuck Quasimodo?

wow
FAS turns you into a cuckime character.
KEEP DRINKIN, MOMS

I just realized I posted the wrong picture.

You're a gift from God my little monster ♥

metro.co.uk/2016/09/29/newborn-baby-who-looks-like-an-80-year-old-after-being-born-with-rare-ageing-condition-6159215/

Could be worse. They get the sympathy for having a horribly fucked up kid, without the child ruining their next decade or two by continuing to live a pointless life, because it will die of old age soon enough.

image waifuing some netflix or hbo tv actress

The article doesn't mention that they have signed a contract with a billionaire occultist zoo.

Women were happier when we could just break its neck and throw in the river when it came defective, and people were brute enough that it wouldn't even bother then for more than a fortnight.

Now they have to pretend to be happy and that they love it. Fucking christcucks.

Christianity really is just the worst. Religion is bullshit either way, but if there's an Allfather cult that'll let me not be a cuck, sign me up my Viking friend.

They are from Bangladesh .

Neopagan spotted and reported

Varg I know you post here, go away.

Did you just assume my religion? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nazis and post-Meiji shintos had the right idea. Just pick up bunch of traditional beliefs of your people, make up a convenient value set and do the LARP for fun and community bonding.

tiny weenie

stfu cripple cock

That is my religion, its called Neo-Pentecostalism.

That's fine if you are a burger. It's not like you have any heritage to sort through, so might as well appropriate some semitic beliefs.

That's not our fault.

circumcision is forbidden in Catholicism.
circumstitions.com/Xy.html
Check mate.

How about letting mosques be built in your holy city?

it's about 1,200 years too late for that

HI, I'M MAISY!

we will push them back, even Rosenberg in his essay "The Track of the Jew through the Ages. " recognised our savagery against the Pharisees.

he looks badass haha

metro.co.uk/2017/11/24/is-this-the-worst-airline-food-ever-7105540/#mv-a

Thanks =^_^=

^3^

(^_^)

That you are a fraud, who is angry, because your soul is empty and black without Maisie's presence

Hey Fatfag!

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

Not sure if this was necessary, oh great spirit

you know you can create your own exclusive board in 8ch, right?

In ye olde tymes, would people consider this a demon curse or a blessing from the gods? Would they kill it if it's the former?

Jesus dude, learn how to optimize.

tbh I still think she's kind of cute; in a 'retarded cousin you aren't allowed to babysit' kind of way.