MACEDONIA: THE HAPPENING IS UPON US!

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PROTEST ORGANISERS:

CITIZENS OF MACEDONIA WE ARE CONTINUING OUR FIGHT/STRUGGLE! Even bolder, more united, more energetic and more determined!

We are proud of the citizens who in the past period showed courage, dignity, honor and defiance before injustice…
We are pround of the citizens who will not deviate from our ideas and are ready for this fight to go all the way to final victory!

…let them know that here lives a proud people, dignified people, who always fought and will always fight against the traitorous mentality of weaklings that in this country have always ended their existence miserably….

Tuesday/Tomorrow, 17:00 assemble in-front of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia in Skopje, plus throughout every city/town in the country. Deviation from this path is not an option, giving up this battle is not an option, because if we lose it, we lose Macedonia. And that for the citizens of Macedonia - is not an option. Who thinks otherwise, let him come and try to stop us. As always… they will be defeated.

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA!

If we (hardcore nationalists) play this right we can hopefully escalate the situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sthc83a3_2o
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
www*.kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/01/the-closeted-revolution-kiev-s-gays-keep-quiet-to-deny-putin-a-propaganda-win
web.archive.org/web/20121210202823/http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/gays-attacked-during-human-rights-march-six-detained-317423.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

*The Former Yugolsavian Republic of Macedonia

Hey Fuck off Greek!

Fucking awesome, have a bump.

It's amazing that the commies thought it is a good idea to make ally with the Albanian to control the government.

Hello fellow kids.

Fuck off faggot! Some of us are waiting for this for 15 years.

Soros shills live:

youtu.be/sthc83a3_2o

FUCK I can't fly in to kill
commies in time, please form death squads so I can get some live target practice in in the next month or so

If this wasn't a shitpost i would gas you.

wtf is op trying to say?

KEK

The commies brought in some murican chink to deescalate the situation.

Apparently the nigger can't understand not everyone Holla Forums follows what happens in Macedonia on a daily basis.

on Holla Forums*

Just to add:

Yes, there's the NATO thing but explaining in more details what's taking place shouldn't be asking too much.

God speed Macedonianons

Check out the previous thread and stop bitching.
Also report on this daily you massive faggot!

the Macedonian election was stolen, so Macedonians protested and ended up storming parliament with their fists
at some point parliament was hostages, but were given up peacefully
the Macedonians still hold the parliament building and the pussies that are "supposed" to have it say they will attempt to retake it within a few days
there are still shitloads of Macedonians outside of parliament and they tell opposition controlled journalists to fuck off
so far there isnt any shootings in the street or anything like that.
t. burger who has been following this, correct me if I am wrong any user of Macedon.

THIS

Yeah it's becoming more clear now why you couldn't make a proper thread.

Thanks.

With CNN you get the commie version and with RT you get the nationalists version, so choose your poison.

DELEET yourself

I'll take side with nationalists over some tools paid for by a billionaire jew in America.

I bought the book "Alexander" by Theodore Ayrault Dodge (American Civil War soldier / historian) today. Never read it, but was inspired by recent happenings to gorge on Macedonia's greatest period of history.

Irlmaier predicted that this would take place before WW3

You're slavs I can tell from your faces, there are some with hellenic blood but you're mostly from slav races. Also your language has nohing to do with greek language. You do know that every serious historian and scholar of greek history in the world calls you frauds right? You're litteraly like niggers thinking their ancestors are from egypt… WE WUZ ANCIANT MACEDONIANS AND SHIEET

Why are you so much in denial and shame that you need to steal a fake identity for yourselves? Obviously you will not aknowledge the truth but whatever its just funny/sad.

Good luck, Macedonia

Good luck Macedonia Chan!

Just let us know if you need a help with removal.

DO IT, MACEDONE

UNLEASH YOUR FURY

You'll never be truly free till you ethnically cleanse all the Turks and Albanians from your lands. Do it faggots.

The explosion of Soros awareness is the most mind boggling thing that came out of the election season. I remember little more than a year ago barely anyone had heard of him and I would use him as an entry level redpill. Now he is vilified the world over. It's incredible.

Hi Shlomo, nice D&C.

Is history repeating?

Do you not realize how utterly ridiculous you retards look spouting this shit at every opportunity? If there's such great consensus and the truth is with you, why the fuck do you tards feel the need to fucking bring yourselves into this at every fucking point, even when there's clearly nothing to do with you? Give it a rest already, I mean, *everyone* knows we're frauds right? So why are you so buttflustered? Looking worse than Macedonian "patriots" tbh.

First off, for everyone ITT, let me just say that I'm the first for literally gassing the entirety of the Albo population, along with the treasonous Soros scum that kiss their asses, but these fucking VMRO kiddies are an affront to every decent fucking person (especially nationalist) in this country that wants to fix this current situation.

FOREIGNERS PLEASE READ
Let me give you the 401 on the last 10 years in Macedonia.

Main cast:

I'm going to do my best to keep things short, and it can all be easily summarized like this:

And these fucking VMRO "nationalists" are now going to start a fucking WAR so these two idiots can cover up their asses and not go to prison. This is the entire reason this shit is happening, the Government is false flagging shit again so they can stay another term and fix some shit they broke before they take their billions and flee the country, and these fucking people are going to be used as cannon fodder.

There's more but that's all for now.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" post.

new season started last month and I wasn't even aware, thanks for the reminder, user.

It shouldn't even be questioned, arm yourself before you harm yourself.

But if it's a false flag, why is it being sled so fucking much internationally? They're treating it like a minor riot whereas a couple of niggers chimping out in France is treated like another shoah.
And even if their intention is to cover their tracks, guess what - it's giving more vigor to anti-EU folk all over Europe.

Partly, you answered it yourselves, (Anti-EU) sentiment, however, this country (like 90% of others in the Balkans) play to the tune of the western powers, Gruevski and Mijalkov were "allowed" to do what they did, the EU, US and NATO are COMPLICIT in this affair because they most certainly knew about it, but kept their mouths shut, now that these tards have crossed the line, they want to fix this with as little as press coverage as possible, they have enough blood on their hands already (Serbia bombings, Kosovo, Macedonia in 2001) and they want this solved as silently as possible, also, its easy to say "it's good, it's giving more vigor to anti-EU folk" when your miles away posting on an imageboard, but even when you're 110% /natsoc/ Holla Forums like I am, the prospect of "RACE WAR" and leaving Macedonian families without Fathers, Sons and Brothers because of two mouthbreathers becomes a tough cookie to swallow, especially considering how those two sold the country to the Albanians, Macedonian parties can't form government without an Albanian coalition (Thanks Ohrid Framework Agreement), so how do you think they got Ali Ahmeti to form a coalition with them? They gave him most of what he wanted when he started the WAR, but VMRO idiots are so far up their asses that they can't see this.

thank god, could use a little russian intervention. Might end up saving them from themselves

How about this: If the FYROMians can get their country working and retake at least 60% of Alexander the Great's empire and remove kebab from those areas, we will recognise them as true Macedonia.
Deal?

God speed macadonia, pls remove kebab and kill commies.

love from bong

they dont even control their own country let alone 60% of alexanders empire

Macedonia is fucked. The Albanians are nearly 1/3rd of the population and growing. If the Nacedonians remove kebab, Nato will strike them down like Serbia. If they let them go, they will simply outbreed them. Macedonia was a mistake.

Blah blah blah.
Slavs don't give a shit about us.
Stop idolizing them.
Oh yeah, they talk the "white brotherhood" line when it benefits them, such as when they invade Western countries, especially the UK.
>b…but Britanon, it's sooooo much better that we slavs, your White brothers laughs behind your backare taking the jobs, the houses, the maternity ward places, the school places, the welfare and the future from your own children, I say, it's soooo much better that a non-White isn't doing these things!
This is the slav's lie, the fantasy that their presence in our countries somehow stops non-Whites from arriving.
Because yea, students don't need the shit-tier jobs which the immigrant scum hoovers up. Our young don't need the social housing, or affordable rent, nah, fuck them, the wonderful slavs are just so much better, I mean, they're paying our pensions, RIGHT?
Fucking disgusting.

The first two were those ambassadors killed by the Turks?

you sound mad user, i for one welcome the slavs unfucking their shit. once they have done so, not only will it send a message less of them will come to the uk.

calm your anus dnc mcshillingham

Are The Albanians rich?

You need to either get off that black pill or kill yourself, your defeatism is unwarranted and retarded. Macedonia is an ancient state, so saying it is a mistake is saying that their ancient glory under Phillip II and Alexander were also mistakes, in which case you propagate a Jewish lie.
The Macedonians absolutely should try to remove the Albanian disease from their midst. It may bring the wrath of NATO (I doubt it, however) but that would be far preferable than the slow, horrible demise they currently face.

Monkeydonians might be retarded when it came to historical knowledge but that post was still kinda rude.

Was that when Alexander said cheeki breeki to Darius?

I am pretty sure that they will waste all the ammo we gave them against their albos in a hillarious attempt to invade the real Macedonia and "retake" Pella.

It's a sign of just how much power has been stolen from the (((MSM))). GamerGate was the perfect warm-up, when you think about it. Made enough people distrust the media and caused them to turn an eye towards the people in charge of these news sites and who they answer to… And just as GamerGate dies down, election season kicks off, and what do people see? The same exact smear tactics they saw journos using against gamers, followed by Wikileaks reconfirming what it said at the start of GamerGate: That corruption goes all the way to the top, and that had all the emails to prove it.

Now Soros and his little goons can't hide in the shadows and even normalfags are getting fucking pissed by the sheer vile audacity of that rotten old kike.

GamerGate lead directly to the anti-globalist counter-culture that has split the youth down the middle. GamerGate investigations actually lead directly from the games journalists towards the msm and various extremely corrupt politicians and philanthropists like mr soros.

GamerGate was like fighting a wolf and finding a dragon behind it when you started to win. We were effectively halted by our small numbers.
Luckily GG turned into a mass youth movement and now 8-30 million fresh young minds are on our side in one way or another. The first dam of the establishment is buckling

I like what your image is trying to represent, but "God" in the SMT universe is represented by the Jewish God "YHVH" and not the Christian interpretation "Father".

So you inadvertently compared Trump to a Jew.

What I do like about the image though:
1) Jeb is leven 88. Guac Nationalism confirmed most redpilled
2) Jeb has the lowest energy (MP) of all the other characters

So I rate this meme a solid 7/10.
Makes for a funny premise, but knowing too much about SMT and Jewish lore breaks the joke for me.

I don't care. I know the most important Russian bit. Ni strilyat!

criminally unchecked trips of truth
REMOVE KEBAB

even better
can't make this shit up even if you try

What's happened in the past was in the past. What we do now is not the same as what was in the past. Each country has had its glory days but I don't see an outcome that would save the country.

Macedonians are far too up their asses with the ((great)) ancient civilization to the point of pissing off all their neighbors. NATO has done it before and they'll do it again if it comes down to it. Unless all the ex Yugoslavian republics work against Albania (which I very much doubt because it's the Balkans), then kebab removal is plausible.

If there wasn't constant autistic screeching between the countries here, shit could actually be done but obsession over the past combined with corruption has made the Balkans into shit. If this doesn't get sorted, I doubt Macedonia will last more than a decade or two.

HEIL MACEDONIA.

Checked and good post.

UPDATE:

FUCK OFF COMMIES WE'RE TURNING THIS INTO A CIVIL WAR!

For now we have a fucking hippie parade.

Free market and Capitalism faggot! Do you speak it?

Rejoin Bulgaria already.

CLAIMED

Ukraine user here. I remember when we were fighting commie separatists Soros shills. Good times, I even bagged a separatist in the neck with my Mauser, fucker was tresspassing on my land. Good luck to you Maceadonianon

didnt know that was a thing
I pity you greeks
you didnt deserve this>>9840028

turns out you fought for soros and the oligarchs all allong haha
how much land did you sell to "american businessmen"

BECAUSE SMUG MACEDONIAN WAIFUS SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH
Romania user here. Remove kebab, remove gypsy and set a precedent for Bulgaria and Romania.

Nah, I fought against the seperatists. We actually gained land. I only got to kill two commie fucks though, a shame.

Is this the Albanians and communists? Where are they? Are there any Soros bussed in people?

The Albanian commies in Macedonia are Soros backed but it was the opposite in Ukraine where the Maidan supporters were backed by Soros
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

Poroshenko the Ukrainian "President" who claimed power in a US/(((NATO))) backed coup even gave Soros an award for helping them
www*.kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

Wasn't a Maiden supporter, just a Nationalist.
Anyway I'm glad that we've claimed our rightful land from Donbass, I also helped during the bombing the killed that Sodomite, Givi. May Ukraine live long!

(checked)
You did it very well user. Now do the Linus response of it :^)

UPDATE:

Well that's good news at least, right? The protesters are the nationalists as I understand it.

Shameless self check

I'm not supporting the separatists but both sides are heavily subverted with foreign influence while only one is backed by globalist billionaire Jews. Also you could argue that Ukrainians are separatists against greater Russia and the current Ukrainian attitude is due to cultural irredentism that is counterproductive to Slavic nationalism and white nationalism as a whole.

(checked)
lel so you helped causing all the butthurt from vatniks and so on?
ebin

Better to fight for my country against the pro-Russian Sodomites. What could I do? I love my country.

Thanks user, you can say thanks to CIAnglin's pedos for the constant shilling for the Kremlin.

You fought as a puppet for the Jews/(((NATO))) not a genuine movement for your country or people that would be if you weren't just making up shit

Except that Poroshenko has only been increasing faggot rights after the Maidan
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/01/the-closeted-revolution-kiev-s-gays-keep-quiet-to-deny-putin-a-propaganda-win
Its also ironic that you call the separatists sodomites when Ukraine has had a gay parade in Kiev every year since Maidan, video related
The previous government didn't allow gay pride events and arrested faggots
web.archive.org/web/20121210202823/http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/gays-attacked-during-human-rights-march-six-detained-317423.html

Call out the kikes on both sides that are subverting your country but don't go full retard and drink the (((NATO))) koolaid.

Слава Україні! Героям слава!

They might as well rename the country because Macedon has been dead for thousands of years.

Yes.
This is the 5th day since we have the Parliament on lock-down, hopefully tomorrow we will storm the Government.

Why would you pity us over a downie making rude gestures towards us?

We might have albos but we are not the ones having one third of our clay annexed into albania.

Lol, you think I am lying? You cannot lie for the love of one's country! It seems like you are mad, spreading phony Jewish articles around. Very funny I must say!

What do you think I am doing?
I do not care about NATO

I mean you claiming to have fought separatists and participated in bombings, which i seriously doubt and you would have to be retarded to talk about on imageboards if you actually did. Also not enough grammar/spelling errors to be a real Ukrainian and not a shill/expat.

Do you assume all slavs are retards or something?
I have VPN, this site is anonymous, right?

no. just ethics.

No, but most do not write correct English and this applies to Ukrainians as well, most of the Ukrainian shills that appeared on Holla Forums after Maidan had shitty English as do the ones on boards with flags

If you're going to stick with the story then provide some proof that you're not just making up shit on the internet because so far you claiming to have helped bombing separatists is as valid as my claim of fucking your mother last night

at least take a timestamped pic (note with Holla Forums written on it and today's date/time ) with today's newspaper to prove you are actually Ukrainian

Once more the Balkans will plunge us into the third, and final, World War. Only then will the Golden Age come.

double dubs of truth

You have autism

and you're a newfag

One of the better speeches from today:

"You are bearers of our sovereignty, not the diplomats, not the European bureaucrats or ambassadors. In our genes is not to hate, not to be violent, but we are forced! We, with our presence, dignity, honor and love to the country will continue each day to do what we did best for 65 days. We must continue on our way, with dignity to defend the Republic of Macedonia, we must not fail!"

"It is in the Macedonian genes not to be afraid and run away, but to love the motherland and fight for her in a dignified manner!"

"They are afraid of our strength and unity, that's why they try to provoke us, demoralise us , demonise us! We must not succumb to such provocations and epithets. We must not allow them to win!"

Today we managed to organise over 200.000 people through the country. In every city, town and village.

The old and young are on our side, even the Greek media:

"KLA terrorists determined to destabilise  (FYROM) Macedonia and the Balkans. Greek media have warned as developments in (FYROM) Macedonia remain in their focus."

"llegitimate declaration of Talat Xhaferi as chairman of the Assembly, according to some Greek media, was organised by the U.S. Embassy in Skopje, without the knowledge of the White House, says "Netpress" Athens."

"Report on TV STAR warns that terrorists from KLA are determined to destabilise  (FYROM) Macedonia and the Balkans, while conveying their message:
We warn the President Ivanov and his Army that we are better prepared than them and we will soon deal with them. We are a group of 80 soldiers on Shar mountain, we will soon liberate ethnic Albanian regions and declare the Republic of Illyrida - transmitted STAR."

(KEK! The Shiptar subhumans are planning to fight with 80 illiterate peasants)

"Under the headline "How the U.S. Embassy in Skopje acted autonomously from the State Department and nearly caused a military conflict," the portal "ProNews" writes that the visit of Deputy Secretary of State Hoyt Lee, who is from the old administration of Barack Obama, is aimed to give blessing to Xhaferi."

(pic-related) the next imaginary shiptar republic is on your clay faggot!

Anti-Slav is Anti-White.

"LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA"

You're a fucking retard.
Slavs are something completely different. Very different original religion, language(in the form of conveying thoughts) and customs from the German ones.
Vikings ruled them becouse Slavs were still in rather primitive and POOR tribes, while Vikings had learned feudalism and advanced warfare(for those times) from states that once were a part of the Roman Empire.
Slavs welcomed them in and used them for protection rather than choosing fighting. Similarly as the Varangian guard was albeit paying them with women as opposed to gold. Soon the Rurik dynasty slavicized completely,
Ask yourself, how exactly could a bunch of fighters impregnate and shape the culture of the whole fucking Kievan Rus'?
The world doesn't turn around you and repeating mythology made by some overzealous ideologues that needed a story to tell doesn't make it true.
Slavs will tolerate you if you leave them at peace as opposed to warlike Germanics. But they will fight tooth and nail if you decide to invade, even more fiercely than the supposedly warlike Germanics.
Remember where and how WW2 was decided and shut up.
Look how quickly the kikes were thrown out of communism and how fast the said ideology fell.
Look how they won't be played fools twice with said communism. All the slavic countries are saying a big no to EU's bullshit.
They are certainly putting a harder fight than your cucked Anglo-Western world ever did.
Sage for offtopic.

Good to see them getting their jobs done.

didn't end any better for them the last time they tried , won't be any different this time

>greek media
>greek
toplel
what are you even doing here?

May dubs be wrong?

UPDATE:

KEK!

fucking what?
are they going in now?

Has it been a week since the initial happening in the parliament? There's talk the shqiptars will retaliate and start another war here. If so I'm really hoping the Trump administration doesn't support them.

polite sage

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

You know that Russia has the same immigration problems like Europe, right? The only difference is that it's a shithole on every level.

Small-kinda-update: Just walking down the street and I saw 2 rows of armored vehicles and one UN convoy. This wasn't a norm 3 years ago.

From what I can get from the news it looks like someone was trying to rush B and planted some kind of IED inside the parliament.

Allegedly they have 80 illiterate peasants around Shar Mountain ready to attack.

Are they still mad?

WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHEEIT

OP may be full of some shit but you're spewing just as much. Methinks you doth protest too much.

No denying that. The orient has had way too much influence in your culture, for better or worse. Dugin proves the absolute faggotry that the slavic world embraces. They've always been seen as "foreign" because a lot of that religions, language, and customs are non-relatable to the rest of the West.

lol
Yeah OK. At least you're admitting you were poor and backwards, something that carried on until the Communist jews unfucked your ass. Germany made you better.

Thanks for the women I suppose. Did you show the Mongolians the same courtesy?

Nigger you need to come to the "New World". The goddamn idiotic Spaniards and Portuguese fucked an ENTIRE race into existence in record time. We could have had 2 glorious all European continents, but they fucked it up by not keeping their dick in their pants. It doesn't take nearly as long as you think when abortion isn't an option and birth rates were much higher.

It's still funny because it rustles people like you.

Stop admitting your inferiority complex. It's some nigger shit. The slavs, especially Russia, has Siberia and the Caucus region being flooded with Muslims and Asiatic peoples and they aren't doing shit about it. When they do react, they overreact like the Asiatic mongrels with unnecessary barbarism, and then you have the audacity to call Germans 'warlike'. The Germans fighting against all forces trying to control her far exceeds your own wishful view of the Slavs.

Yeah, Italy fucked up and diverted forces for weeks. It was a turkey shoot prior to that and Moscow would have been taken and contingency plans were being made to push back into Siberia. Kind of helps when you have tens of billions of money and resources coming in from the U.S. and UK while your one opponent has the entire world fighting against it. It was a hard fight, but don't get too arrogant dumbass. Tens of millions of slavs died for the jews who then cleverly told them they should fight the Germans coming to rid them of Communism for the Motherland (Nationalism). Taking pride in being on the "winning" side of WW2 is absolutely retarded. Even bringing that up in the first place is why people generally despise Slavs.

Oh, you mean the quarter million still there? The close ties they have with Putin? Or Putin inviting them to all come back? How about the Oligarchs that raped and plundered Ukraine, Russia, and elsewhere? Pretend the kikes are thrown out and that you went through your Wiemar period only to come out NATSOC. It's complete horseshit and you know it.

They seem to love the idea of National Bolshevism and other stupid nonsense. Apparently the Hammer and Sickle is necessary because it has historical ties and sheeeeiiiit right? They're saying no to Liberalism, not Communism. Communism dies quickly everywhere it goes and holds on in NAME ONLY because it's a failure regarding human nature. Liberalism is far more cancerous and facilitated Communism in the first place. Coming out of Communism it isn't that hard to see Liberalism then for what it is and reject it. You'd be absolute fucking retards if you continued to want it, which even many people still do, just far from the majority.

Your main strategy is two-fold.

Whew. Try working with less and doing more. As much as I loathe the Anglo bastards, you can't even compare.

late to the party, have a bump

have a bump

UPDATE: "The Military Security Agency of Serbia seized large quantities of weapons in southern Serbia, which were transported to Macedonia."

t. Yunanistan

even with italy out of the picture germany was losing over england and streching its lines in africa, while entire cities were controlled by partisans troughout france, yugoslavia and eastern europe.

they dont. most people in the US dont even know what "slav" means, while western europeans are much more concerned with immigrants and domestic issues than some russian boogeyman cuck politicians are trying to shove down their throat.

youre one butthurt panzie, did some slavs kill and rape your family over 70 years ago?

Like, sure, Italy was shit at warfare but that's really pushing it. Also the Mafia lost the Axis the war because they really fucking hated Uncle Benny.

Sauce? Were the weapons intended for Albanians or VMRO?

One of the reasons why we keep sending your communist asses guns, you stupid slavshit, not that ottomanboo shitptars are in any way a threat against NATO's 6th largest military engine; even if Erdoghan launches a full blown attack on us BTFOing of all albania's tactical army and couple hundreds of UCK guerillas would not even count as a cherry-top.

if smuggled by rouge serbian army officers then for the macedonians.
if smuggled by some NATO monkeys then for albanian terrorists.
the serbian goverment, as cucked as it is, will just try to stay out of this thing and pretend everything is ok while albanian terrorists and NATO/CIA monkeys coup macedonia

kosovo is a NATO military base, one of the largest in europe. the shiptar terrorists only serve as an agitator to get an armed resopnse from the victim country so that the dumbfucks in pentagon can say

The whole slavic world was shaped as a bulwark towards islam while the whole Western culture is now semitic in nature.
W E W
E
W

About the same as Somalis, Mexicans and Turks.

They fucked them up with diseases you numbskull, not by fucking them.

Well you have to convince the people to go to the slaughterhouse that was the Eastern front

Stop projecting nigger.
Their women probably do, but Jamal like even more.

No, Hitler fucked up with Danzig and the Wermacht fucked up at Stalingrad.
I'm trying to emphasize that Slavs aren't as subhuman as you think if they can put up that much of resistance even in face of total collapse with almost no supplies. Which throws the superior race right out of the window and you're mad about it.

Keep constructing your makeshift strawmans and redirect all you like. You're still full of shit.

Fuck off to Holla Forums with your fallacies. You'll feel right at home.

my_saddle_sores_hurt.jpg

Still no info on that. The TV News report said that the weapons were carried by two foreigners.

Calm your titts man!

it was in the serbian news
serbian news says albos are smuggling weapons

New Video from the shiptar MP that got efficiently removed.

It could be.

What?

UPDATE: The situation has reached a stalemate.

tl;dr

thanks for the updates

i support it

UPDATE:
In the next 10 days the HAPPENING will happen. Either we win, or the commies form a new government and we're all fucked.

I don't disagree with that.

We ain't the ones foaming "WE WUZ ALEXANDROVSKIS N' SHIET" from my mouth.

IT'S 1501 ALL OVER AGAIN!

What happen if win?

Do what you must, do not let them win.

In the US, when Lend, Lease was approved?

Hmmmmmm, something about numbers…

… and quality…. versus quantity… I dunno, I think you get the point.

If we win no major changes. (Albanian won't be second language, the national anthem won't be changed, the coat of arms won't be changed and the national flag won't be changed).
The government will continue on its course of NATO membership and EU integration.

Death to all communists. Make Macedonia sovereign again!

That is bad though.

UPDATE :

It looks like we storming this shit too Boys!

History always repeats itself user.

The commies are also gathering near the Government Building.

Wasn't it already occupied by Nationalists?

quick rundown so far?

Persona/SMT isn't even that. It's Gnosticism. The final boss of Persona 5 is the Demiurge.

Look at your first picture again. Slavs are part of the Indo-European family. As a result, it would be grossly inaccurate to refer to them as "completely different". Moreover, the similarities between the polytheistic traditions of the different Indo-European peoples are well-documented.

Slavs, germans, latins, and greeks are all cousins. Consequentially, I think we'd all benefit from a great big family reunion; we could retake Constantinople and Antioch from the turk.

PICK ONE

(120)

what happened here

That was the Parliament.

wew

check em

hmmm… hurrr hmmmm…. hmm…. you got conqured and raped….

pick one

t. butthurt definetely non-abanian

No such country. Face it: skopjia is just an area waiting to be annexed by neighbouring countries, this joke was never ever a nation, maybe waay back when the Paionians were around :')

Now, it will be funny as fuck if half your population goes south to Hellas as refugees, just as albocucks did in the 90s. Hellas even has Turkish refugees, kek. This shit is hilarious and devastating as well.

did you missread my post?

Why don't "Macedonians" just acknowledge the fact that they're Bulgarians going full we wuz? Why don't they just let Bulgaria annex them?

Is it over? Did the commies win?

THIS

derailing the thread, reported.

No!
We're waiting on our and their politicians to say what's next.
Elections in the next 2 months and we will see what will happen from there.

Which side has all the BASED jews running it so Holla Forums can continue its %100 record of openly cheering on and championing every jew in world politics

he said they're slavs instead of greeks, nothing anti-slav in that
and he's right
macedonia is rightful bulgarian clay, they speak nearly the same language

What is happening now?

At least you now admit you are a Slav. You are in a good path into escaping your delusion.

Jews are obviously with the sunni terrorists, that doesn't make fyromians any less retarded though.

I have been in both Bulgaria and Macedonia.

Genetically modern Macedonians are obviously a mix of Bulgarian with Hellenic/Macedonian and even Illyrian. They also have strong Serbian/Yugoslavian influences, especially in their language, which is still closer to Bulgarian.

They might be mainly South Slavs, but they also have mixed with the Natives. And by the way, the Ancient Macedonians were not Spartans or Athenians, they were not complete Hellenics and the Greeks did not regard them as "real" Greeks, until of course they got steamrolled and the Macedonians became even more Hellenized then they already were and great mingling is assumed to have occurred.

Stop divide and conquering over this shit, it's useless and childish.