Are We are going to end up MEMEing Taylor Swift into a goddress of Nazi death cult one day?

Are We are going to end up MEMEing Taylor Swift into a goddress of Nazi death cult one day?

She is already.

10/10 butt tbh.

Boy butt tbh

Nigger tbh

I don't see any underwear

It was beige panties.

I do but the pixelation makes it a little hard to see.

She has pretty much done that herself.

What do you think Taylor Swift farts smell and sound like?

You hear the deep melodic singing of angels, then you smell a musky yet sweet feminine aroma with a very faint spicy accent.

Christmas and alpine forests.

Why don't you take a sniff and find out, if you think you can handle it.

Taylor Swift trap when?

Please…. tell me more about Taylor Swift farts

They will warm your face on a cold crisp night.

They smell like Zyklon B and are silent but deadly to any would be kike perverts.

I want to kiss Taytay

I want to kiss her butt but I'd settle for her feet tbh.

Only if she openly supports
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I just want to kiss her on the lips.

Do you think she's a good kisser?

Yes. I certainly do.
Look at those lips, luscious and you can play with her hair while you do.

I would smell her fart and then fuck her in her asshole, assuming I liked her fart.

i have insider info that taylor anus is the same colour as her skin, not pink

fuck taylor swift, shes garbage

here

shit taste you underage bitch

I wouldn't know until we are married.

Any day now

Any day

Taylor Swift should sing a song about Farting. Let’s a write a song about Taylor Swift farts

Once her fart breaks up with her, she will.

That video made me horny

She's so perfect.

FUCK the technician who did this to Taylor. Every time I see it this makes me fucking angry. Lucky Taylor's too much a sweetheart to sue these fuckers otherwise she could fucking ruin them.

Aw, Bing knew what I meant.

All he did was grabbed her ass.
He should have slammed her face down on the desk and fingered her rectum knuckles deep

Feels bad.

someone made an excellent shop of taytay's new album in the style of mein kampf

you're about 4-5 years late with this OP

This was staged. fap

ITT: jews afraid of a powerful Aryan symbol try to derail by spamming their favorite subject - things involving the anus.

She is too tall, though.
Literally a giraffe in heels.

only a matter of time until she gets blacked. Well publicly I mean, she's already taken a few rappers BBC's in private.

I want to live inside Taylor Swift's anus tbh.

i am also 100% jewish

I'm not even going to deny it. I want an aryan beauty like Taylor Swift to dominate me. I want to worship her perfect asshole. I want her to put a chastity cage on my cock and torture me sexually. I want her to shit in my mouth. But most of all I want to see her dress up in a nazi uniform and roleplay a sexual holocaust.

I'd suck nigger cum from her asshole without a moment's hesitation.

Keep dreaming, kike.

truly the chosen people

You never learn

they never do

Oh, how funny. She really is too tall, dumb faggots.
5'11 plus heels? She could be playing in the NBA.

t.manlet

It's not that tall tbh. Are you a midget streetshitter or something?

What's wrong with Jewish looking women on the right though?

19/89! HEIL SWIFT!

That is a nice size for a woman. Small enough you would have to stoop down to hug her, but tall enough that you don't have to take a knee.

Anything HIGHER or LOWER than 5"9 should consider suicide

That guy didn't do anything wrong tbh.

That’s a fake quote and you know it Holla Forumstard

woah you must be very smart
you saw right through it

We have too. Fake news got trump elected

Are you stupid or just shitposting? If you genuinely think that anyone else thinks that Taylor Swift said that, you're retarded - like actually "how-do-you-even-go-outside-without-walking-into-oncoming-traffic"-tier retarded.

Can someone please rewrite a Taylor Swift song to be about her farting? I need a song in my head to help me get off.

good fucking god those thighs and that ass

Easily 10/10, famalam.

I guarantee there are people who have seen that quote attributed to her and believe it.

I believe it.

Yes, I'll admit that there have probably been two to six 13 year old girls on tumblr who saw that and believed it for a day and then promptly forgot about it because they couldn't comprehend what having "its citizenship open" means.

I know! And her pitiful sad little titties are even worse! It's like this horse-toothed bottle blonde never finished fucking puberty. That's how you know if a girl's a genetic failure, small tits.

GO THROUGH PUBERTY, MUNTER!

No way