This is the actual JL poster in China

This is the actual JL poster in China.

Video below (skip to the end)

weibo.com/2148374330/FvMkFxigf?type=comment

They already know it's a fucking flop so they had to take advantage of China's lack of copyright laws to push this piece of shit. SAD!

Why does Taylor Swift always get meme into weird stuff?

Shes a goddess, worshipers are weird some times.

I don't follow her, hear much about her or anything but I guess she really is some huge, iconic star huh? In the future she'll be looked upon like one of the greats or something, the future 'woke' kids who will hate their modern music and feel mature for liking any old songs.

Nog got pushed to the back of the bus, kek.

He is like that in the actual posters

it's breaking box office records in China dumbass

China's obsession with loud, dumb cgi is the reason Hollywood keeps producing shit like Transformers and Fast and Furious. They're literally killing cinema.

He's shit.
fuck niggers.

Because Taytay is cute and winderful and why the fuck wouldn't you want to put her in everything.

In China, yes. Not in the west.

What, you effeminate little pussy?

China's probably got a bigger market due to overpopulation.
The only race that isn't overpopulated on the Earth is whites though.

Even as a jewish teenager growing up in israel I didn't find gal gadot attractive.

Taylor Swift

Pretending hyperbolically that she is completely unattractive only serves to distance the common men perception away from the fact she is not deserving of her praise and work, compared to other potential talents around.

t.virgin marxist kike

She is completely unattractive, I wouldn't even have an erection if she locked me against her hips with her long thic legs all the way up to my back.

What?

I'm not sure what you meant by this satan. Not only is she a man-faced kike with the body of a cardboard box, but she also can't act worth a damn. Should stick to fucking hebrew or yiddish or whatever the fuck this disgusting genocide enabler normally speaks.

I like her dress. It has a nice colour and it propably would emphasize someone's nice tits and pleasing curves while having potential to show just enough leg not to me completely immodest, though it evidently is fit only for a slut.

And that's her whole purpose as a model: Look unimpressive enough to not shine over the clothing but still be inoffensive to the eye.

She has no acting talent, charisma or screen presence. Perfect for a model awful for an actress.

nobody should be praising her or jlaw emma stone etc

No but pretty much Madonna level

jjaw because she looks like a dude.

No it's not
It's doing worse than Thor over there

GROUP OF JUST MEN
VS
REVENGE ALLIANCE
PLAY NOW IN THEATER

The Chinese poster is based on Zack Snyder's original plot treatment