Yes, I am autistic: my adult awakening

So just my first part video, hope you guys will make the test.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/posts/why-i-removed-my-6747643
coub.com/view/801rp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that the girl who bounced her boobs?

tl;dr i have a shitty self-absorbed personality but i don't have to change because i'm a special snowflake.

I can’t even read her tattoos poor handwriting

Yep it is me but I removed my implants.

Why I Removed My Implants - PUBLIC MASTER POST

Because everyone keeps asking why I chose to get my implants removed, I’m going to make a public master post here on my Patreon to explain it! (I know Patreon people that most of you already know all of this but I am going to drop some knowledge on everybody else today xoxo)
patreon.com/posts/why-i-removed-my-6747643

please remove this picture or I will sue you

Here user

xoxo
coub.com/view/801rp

So whats the meme?

Is there any reason to even continue on with life?

She'd be pretty cute in a kinda creepy sorta way if she was capable of making healthier choices for herself.

She's dumb as fuck but thinks she's fascinating. That itself is sort of a turn off. I prefer girls who at least somewhat know nobody cares about what they have to say.

cool, when are you gettin rid of your tats?
you're not autistic

lol this bitch

Show us your tits in clear unobstructed view with a timestamp. Verifying identity is important to the process, around here.

so she's gathering up a cult of internet boyfriends to give her money and attention?

WHY DID YOU POST THIS user MY HEARTRATE HAS SHOT UP I AM LIVID

Hey you should at least be proud your still feeling enraged by such faggotry, I still hate it too down to my bone-marrow but it's been feeling a little numb lately.

You're"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cool

fucking normies don't even have a folder full of cartoon frogs. how can they claim autism? fuck this gay earth

all me

Patriarchy made me do it.
;_ ;

She was molested as a kid, right? I can't imagine how a girl with a healthy childhood could grow up to be like this. Autism is not an excuse.

Actually my uncle used to sneak out into my bed at night.

:^)

I too am SOOOO autistic :DDD. I went a whole weekend without partying with my friends. We just sat around playing nintendo. lolololollll. I don't even have a boyfriend at the moment and haven't had sex in a week.

She should suicide for attention

I AM THE BUMP OF CHRISTMAS PAST

I regret making a viral video of me moving my fake boobs to classical music

Rude.

lol

White knighting this much. Those beta cucks are real rapists wannabe.
=^_^=

REMOVE THOTS

she….doesnt sound autistic to me. real autists act real crazy stupid

dont say you have a disability if literally no one can notice it. if u dont have ppl asking u. what is wrong with u? then, u probably are fine

oh, after reading the thread I realize she just have a severe case of thot-attention-seeking-disorder

sad!

📺😔

*someone should just marry this girl so shell stop embarrasing herself online

just kidding, she too weird to marry.

So…she's a youtube/instagram camwhore.

Nope.
I love camgirls ♥

How long is it she removed the implants? the scarring has been brutal on her.

Uh, people who are autistic don't give a shit about being a youtube attention whore.