Is Marxism the worst religion ever?

Is Marxism the worst religion ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QbngBt5Xfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classic bullshits from rightard poster

Autistic free market fundamentalism is a death cult leading the entire species into extinction.

wew

Not the worst one, that goes to something like scientology, but it's pretty bad.

my religion is zen agnosticism

Satanist existentialism is the truth.

wew

Property-absolutism/capitalism leads to natural ressources mismanagment and therefore depletion, which will lead to universal poverty, sacrcity and wars, which will then lead to mankind extinction into misery and violence

Yes. Human nature will never allow it to be.

Also, people can never be equal but marxists want them to be for some reason

wew lad

10/10 Taste

made my day

lol

t. Op Keck

Of course I have good taste!

Yes.

Its theses are based on laughable premises and the things it got right are from pure coincidence or speculations that anyone could have made without writing a gigantic book that "workers" will never, ever read.

Its only use is to give narcissistic twenty-somethings a way to feel they're making a difference by reading absolutely useless, anachronistic, and increasingly irrelevant theory. All "updates" of Marxism except for Zizek's are essentially just trying to shoehorn reality into an outdated theory. They'd be better off just abandoning the fucking mess of an "ideology" that is Marxism to do something that isn't retarded.

At least reading other philosophers gives you the tools to think for yourself instead of turning you into Marxoid #3034034b.

See pic related.

I mean, you shouldn't despair just because Marxism is retarded, there's still hope for the future it just isn't through a revolution of the dwindling proletariat.

The precariat are not a revolutionary class because they are at a point where their best option for short-term survival is not revolution but being obedient slaves.

what the fuck is that image? No, I'm not in despair, I just realized the ideology of Marxism, and I'm distancing myself away from it. I'm still going to finish reading the Capital, but I'm still a gommie.

Then you're on the right track.

there is no explanation for these images, by the way. They simply are.

Help us to understand why you haven't killed yourself yet.

It should be a priority for you.

Kierkegaard man needs to go.

The answer to that is why the book is called "the sickness unto death" and not "the sickness until death"

How nice of OP to include a picture of himself in his post.

that's not what it means fam. Leave Kierkeqt alone!

Look I know being in despair in Kierkegaard terms is not being literally in despair.

Are you satisfied if I say "Not everyone is constantly having to stave off existential dread and lives a healthy, non autistic life through the power of 100% clean energy powered Hegelian dialectics?"

yes it is
just look at this board

Yes but then I wonder why that has nought to do with the man you are criticising

That's not a hopeful future, that's just the future.

(and no shit history isn't over)

Yes that is the idea of cancer.

wow

You're an unbelievably naive faggot.

Leftist resorting to name calling instead of addressing the argument… Who would have guessed?

youtube.com/watch?v=8QbngBt5Xfc

Fuck off bigot.

See

I liked that film tbh

Low quality post.

capitalists are moralist cunts

Ey, first time spotting you here.
Love your YT-shenanigans, big fan.

Kierkegaard is indeed based.