Video games are dead, I don't even know why I still bother when companies can...

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Browsing the sales
End up on F4 pages
About to leave but decide to look at the comments of some reviews
Find things like pic related

Video games are dead, I don't even know why I still bother when companies can rely on people like this to buy their shit games.

I want off the ride.

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Cool blogpost.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

I seriously haven't seen a single person say good things about this game in real life. it must be a college kid and younger thing.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

How exactly was this a blogpost?
I have. It's weird, since it was someone whose opinion I have some respect for in most other ways.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

have no friends
try to make friends
everyone I meet loves this game
kill me

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

you be friends with me

Logan White
Logan White

I don't like FO4 user.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

He likes a game I don't like
Wow, what a faggot, who'd be friends with someone with differing tastes? XD

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

It's probably just some underage faggot.
Nothing to worry about.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

user, would you hang out with someone who you knew ate shit ?

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

Playing and enjoying shitty games =/= eating feces

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

caring about what people play or like in their spare time
Might be even more cancerous than bethcucks

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

That's not the issue here, if you'd actually open up OP's image instead of being a fencesitting high horse nigger.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Mods will fix it.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

fagot

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

I did.
They're cringey, so?

OP is overreacting and making a statement for the whole industry because of the opinions of a few faggots. Fags have always existed, since the age of time and since games were invented.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

But user, by playing shitty games you are consuming shit.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

I know this is difficult to grasp, but there is no connection between actual shit, and "shit games", shit games are just bad games, there is no consumption of real "shit", although many of the liars on here would like to convince you of that.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

yeah I guess that is pretty childish of me.
I apologize just a bit fed up.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

what the fuck is hyperbole?

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

only know poeple who don't play vidya
nobody to talk to
but also no retarded opinions on what's hyped at the moment

I don't know how to really feel about it.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

Maybe you should try not being an absolute faggot.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

I would feel happy my friends arent massive casuals. Its better to have a friend who hates vidya than one who likes fo4.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

You don't want retarded friends, trust me.
Just look on the bright side, at least you've got something else to talk about.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

bethesda drone
dont even play in game
defend because its trendy

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Almost everyone I know plays Shit Theft Auto V so much to the point where one of them even fucking gifted that piece of shit to me. I don't want to sound like an ungrateful ass but i'm somewhat embarrassed having that in my Steam library.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

You could've refused the game.
Also GTAV is good.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Also GTAV is good.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

Sure online is a grind fest but what exactly is wrong with it?

I still dick around in single player - it's a fun game

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

The levels are very scripted to the point of giving the player almost no control, it feels very on rails, and this may just be me, but roaming around outside the missions it feels as if you weren't really supposed to. The game play just feels bizarre and patch-worky I can't really explain it. Going on shooting sprees and driving around just for some reason makes me feel out of place but I've no idea why.

Julian Roberts
Julian Roberts

It is.
Sure you can't punch people as well as you did in 4, but to be honest, when did you ever do that anyway? They cut down on a lot of pointless features that 4 had to add way more content, a far better online, more graphical fidelity and a more detailed map that can be exploited using the even creator.

The online is a grind, yeah, but it's a grind only if you want to buy a pointless apartment. Guns are really not that expensive, and the same goes for most of the best cars. It's a great co-op game on pretty much any aspect. It offers tons of player customization (also completely free and inexpensive in game, not to mention frequently updated) and it has pretty top notch connectivity.

I did not notice this honestly. It might just be personal preference.

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

Video games are not dead, user. Video games have changed. What was once a niche hobby is now a multi-billion dollar industry, and everyone's looking to get a piece of the pie. It's just how shit goes, man. At least you can go back to older vidya you actually enjoyed without worrying too much about the future.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

without worrying too much about the future
So long as there are leftists alive I worry for the future.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

close friend is moving away next week
other friend is going away to some camp until mid august
third friend is a NEET who's too shy do to anything in public
mfw I don't know if I can make friends as good as my old group of friends

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

people like this thing

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

A friend of mine gifted me ESO and it doesn't bug me nearly that much, hell I play it with him on occasion.

The important part you should worry about is whether or not you bought it, not that it's in your library

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit