GAMESPOT : DAYS GONE IMPRESSION

youtu.be/jtWW8DEbEXI

Gamespots verdict is in

Days gone will be zombie game of the decade. A real technical marble. Are you ready Holla Forums ?

Thoughts on days gone ?

Damn. Can't dispute gamespot. They are the bastion of credibility

Every game re-invents the wheel. What a time to be alive.

took me way too long to be certain the original post was sarcasm. Looks like fucking garbage

They literally said everything OP said in the video lmao

She needs a nose job.

Is it another open world zombie survival game?

We need to move past them now. Its been done too many times. Zombies are too easy to outrun and such. Give us open world vampire survival games, where night time is obviously terrifying and day time has us prepare and fight vampire cultists trying to offer us up or something. Give us werewolves. Frankenstein monsters. Ayys. Swamp things. Hell, give us an urban survival game set in a city wracked in chaos and locked down due to martial law or something.

It looks like Left 4 Dead except the gameplay is a shittier version of Last of Us, which already had shit gameplay.

Yourube comments are half the fun though. Pissing off all those little shit eating kids

are you destined to shitpost for any reward, even if it's meaningless?

>having a google account

Or just a game based in modern day detroit.

You play as a rich guy with a suitcase full of money handcuffed to your arm.

The zombie genre has to shift to police brutality.

Yes. Its my guilty pleasure

It's Zombie Game #276-A.

It fucking hurts user. Imagine a PC version with mods to fight hordes of niggers and lefties.

She gets a nosejob

nothing will ever beat dead rising 2.
not even its fucking sequels.

Never heard of it until now, I watched 5 minutes of the gameplay trailer and already got bored when the third or fourth zombie mob started rushing, I felt no excitement or tension. It really looked to me like a mix of Last of Us and Dead Space, although a drab, dull-colored brown and bloom with "jump scares" that are not scary.

Fuck. And this whole shit, why didn't he just run to his motorbike instead?

Fucking king of kings of the plebs over here.

Timed rising.

Please get out. It's basically saints row. We need more mature zombie games like last of us and days gone. Not baby shit like saints row 4 with zombies

almost got me there, user. I need to get some coffee

The don't go reading the YouTube comments . They say exactly that

Yep, this is true. Same company made Bubsy 3D.

Hey anons. Poster who's very autistic for zombie apocalypse games, books, films, shows, and comics. Except The Walking Dead, it fucking sucks.

I realized you were joking when I read the Youtube comments. 10/10

We need fewer of these faux cinematic shitty zombie games like LOU and more gritty realistic zombie survival games with a bigger focus on the sandbox rather than a linear Hollywood storyline. Cataclysm, Zomboid, and State of Decay should be shining examples of where to start with your zombie apocalypse game.

On that note, I'm dreading to see what Last of Us 2 will be. Badass Mary Sue unstoppable lesbian pregnant Ellie who is now a transracial transgender furry cosplayer who makes in-game comments about killing straight white male mushroom zombies.

Not many more thoughts from the E3 footage. It looks good, I guess. There better be some kind of hardcore/nightmare mode though for some real zombie apocalypse action. None of this fucking pussied shit where they die from legshots and do no damage to you. One zombie better be able to kill you in a heartbeat if you fuck up.

What do you think of dead rising , walking dead, zombie island, etc ?

What are the good zombie games ?

Dead Rising isn't a zombie survival game, it's an action adventure game with zombies. Really fun but I don't consider it to be in the "survival" genre.

The Walking Dead Telltale game also isn't a zombie survival game. It's a point and click adventure game.

Dead Island and Dying Light are pretty good, but again not survival oriented.

Resident Evil up to 4 are really good survival horror games.

Dropped. Can't wait for this shitty expression of modernism to end. Before society went fedora we had contracts with the devil, eternal damnation and various curses to fill us with dread after our life ends. Now it's shitty living corpses. Living in the current year is suffering.

At least the last of us had clever spin to it

If it was a last gen launch game i would have cared. Now i'm 28, not 18 and Zombies are overdone as fuck.

b-b-but they're alive!
totally unique & not zombies!

BRAVO NOLAN

Based off the trailer, the game looks scripted as fuck. There's no fucking way they'd be able to design an open world game with that type of interactivity.

It'll either be really gimmicky, and have 3-4 situations that can happen in the open world at any time, or it will be scripted.

Nothing worth talking about.

Its shit

what did he mean by this?

So they're zombies, you can call them whatever you want, but until you actually do something unique with them you're just deluding yourself into thinking this is somehow an original idea

NO WAY!

BUT MUH EPIC "DONT SAY ZOMBIES" MEME!!!

If Uban chaos isn't on pc, Then why is it on my gog??!?

Woooooooooooooow

Why can't they call them zombies? Even House of the Dead Overkill made a joke back in 2009 saying "Don't say the Z-Word! They're mutants!".

I still don't get the appeal in this game besides it being console exclusive. When I seriously thought this was Last of Us 2, that should say how generic this looks.

This entire genre has to die.

Looks like The Last of Us if it had gameplay. Still boring as fuck.

It's The Walking State Of The Last Of Us War Z… Dead. 6 months after release it gets a GOTY because why the fuck not, drops into the 'oh dear god get it OUT OF HERE' bin and takes its rightful place as trophy fodder for extreme autists.

Speaking of bargain bins, how long did it take for Order 1886 to get there

We're right at the start of dinosaurs being the hot new enemy. A bunch of hack devs are trying to piggyback on ARK.

Kek

How much ia sony paying these guys ?