🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

CONTENT

.7z download - mega.nz/#!XUtRRJrb!fWgWMW2GefY_9fti2n1dr4WG0IeQmNfNzBvF3hmbyQI
MD5: 251B8CE568E1C5D70E788FBDFDE6872F
SFX download - mega.nz/#!bEVWxB7R!idNk-YA_PKU589Lqm7pt5HkDOEYrS76TcEj4tYcVluo
MD5: 386718D0536C16E2C631130A053720DD

Release soon ( >>>/nep/3382 for details)
>>>/nep/2894
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

>Re;Birth mods - >>>/nep/822
>Translated Nep media - >>>/nep/1589
>Hello New World manga - >>>/nep/3153
>CM3D2 with Neps - >>>/nep/3278
>/nep/ Steam Group - >>>/nep/3211
>/nep/ Quest - >>>/nep/3011
>/nep/ Monthly Bunker - >>>/nep/2756
>Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members - pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Q: Which game to begin the series with?
A: Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Q: I've heard of bad translations in the Neptunia games, care to tell me more about it?
A: Here it goes…

Q: I'm too poor to buy the games, where to grab them?
A: Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Q: I wanna help with the translation efforts.
A: Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/megadimension-neptunia-vii/cid=UP0031-CUSA03133_00-GAME000000000000:ADD-ONS||price~desc
store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/megadimension-neptunia-vii/cid=EP0031-CUSA03124_00-GAME000000000000:ADD-ONS||price~desc
store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/追加アイテム/ぎゃる☆がん-だぶるぴーす-追加dlc-購買部アイテム「フェロモンz」/cid=JP0091-CUSA02948_00-GALGUNWDLC001000
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/722514165990948864
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^nitroplus|bucket~games:platform~ps4:game_content_type~addons|
twitter.com/hechimabushi/media
twitter.com/kasen_shiki
frozenvayne.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/brs_tuki8
twitter.com/MightyKow
undertow.club/threads/hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-unleashed.8609/page-2
stardustsdiary.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-460.html
compileheart.com/neptune_v/costume.html
pastebin.com/pQhpnNht
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to stop smiling when I see this.

(checked)

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire. And play some vidya with her

I also want to play V-II

And while you do that I want to read books with Blanc

And I want to copy the power stance of CIA so that I can be as iconic as Aidan Gillen.

I want to play video games with Vert and let her pretend I'm her younger sibling.

I'm impressed by the amount of desires people express here.

All I want is for V-2 to release faster

I want to hang out with Blanc!

it's because we love our neps

patience user, at least now we know the release date

How about a double date user?

I'm just glad I've been given Overwatch, and Don't Starve Together.

The wait for it isn't that bad, but still I'm impatient with these things.

Even with the 40% discount … wait they're releasing it with EVERY SINGLE DLC for free?

That's a deal … right

Why not? I've got two hands, I can pat them both.

I want to form a party and go adventuring with Magegear. And carry her bridal style to the nearest inn when she collapses from casting spells worth more SP than her max SP pool.

no, the free DLC are the same as for PS4

Is it worth picking up Re;birth 3 while 80% off in prep for the retranslation?

I can only live in hope.

So there's actually more DLC than what the PS4 has?

A full list of the V2 free DLC here

No, both will have the same DLC, the same paid DLC and the same free DLC

If you are yet to play it, of course

nigger

What's the list of the paid DLC?

Check paid DLCs for yourselves: store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/megadimension-neptunia-vii/cid=UP0031-CUSA03133_00-GAME000000000000:ADD-ONS||price~desc
Where's Nitroplus though?

It's probably the DLC characters+sleepwear sets for CPU+sleepwear sets for candidates+swimsuit CPU's+swimsuit makers+overpowered equipment

We're yet to find them out, though, if it's anything like the Re;Births, I doubt they'll be very expensive
Deluxe Digital details fucking when Idea Factory

I'll probably get the Swimsuit set.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/megadimension-neptunia-vii/cid=EP0031-CUSA03124_00-GAME000000000000:ADD-ONS||price~desc
For some reason, Nitroplus is not available in US (and, maybe, NA) store, but she's here, in UK (and EU).

I did not realize there's so many of them…that's quite insulting honestly

She only appears in tge new releases section. No idea why.

I see it as cosmetics and making a single player RPG easier.

It's pretty much like Bravely Default's thing.

All actual content DLC seems to be for free.

Will only buy the charechter dlcs honestly. This much shit kind of pisses me off though and remunds me how autistic and retarted the typical jap gamer is.

I'll probably get the characters too for the sake of them and maybe some of the costumes, I'm already used to the fact costumes for games aren't free in-game

I'll probably just get some characters as well. Dissapointed that there is so many DLC, but at least we get the actual extra content for free.

As for DLC characters (Million Arthur, God Eater & Nitroplus), there's a minor fuck-up on IFI's side, so you can't watch their events if you've carried over access to all characters in NG+ options (first checkbox).

Shouldn't there be a way to pirate the DLC's anyway? I'm pretty sure people did that with RB, I'd buy the characters but fuck getting all the damn costumes

ayy Iffy, you cute, adorable, highly fuckable retard

And I personally want to rip updated/new sprites and textures.

Hey, you haven't seen it all.
store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/ゲーム/追加アイテム/ぎゃる☆がん-だぶるぴーす-追加dlc-購買部アイテム「フェロモンz」/cid=JP0091-CUSA02948_00-GALGUNWDLC001000
About USD 90-100 for See-through / "X-ray" vision DLC for Gal*Gun: Double Peace. Have a cross-buy with Vita version too, you good goyim.

I-I want this

Good way to get people to worship Arfoire.

And they haven't fixed it during the time the PS4 version has been out?

Nope. working as intended :^) twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/722514165990948864

And here's Nitroplus in US store. store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^nitroplus|bucket~games:platform~ps4:game_content_type~addons|

So if I'm understanding correctly The extra character events don't activate properly in NG+? Meaning that I should keep a bunch of saves in earlier parts of the game?

To re-see them? Don't think so, iirc V2 has a feature to replay events

And to see them in the first place, if you bought the DLC at a later time.

DLC character events get properly fucked up, you can't even watch their events when all goddesses join together closer to the end of G-arc. Solution is deselect the first checkbox in NG+ options. Or start a completely New Game. Yes, first playthrough is safe from all the fuckery.

Speaking of buying and sales, does anyone have that image of Neptune reacting to the sales? It was 4 panels, last one was 75%(?) and she basically had a face of ecstasy

This one?

Yes, thanks user

Here's one more less lewd one.

Neps who's innocence you'd taint.

I want to see this with different percentages of her clothing coming off.

What happened to her face, breasts and hips?

W-what are you trying to say?! It's not like I have impure thoughts or anything, I'm a goddess after all! Jeez…

And you leave my precious little sister out of your perverted thoughts!

Her hips became THICK

explain all the fanservice games on the ps3/vita/4

they're the lewdest sisters of them all

Spin-offs are not canon. Also, they may dress lewd but they don't actually do lewd things

Another doujin page I edited from the same doujin. I can't decide if I should use D-pads or not (I would post them both for comparison, but each image is 5.23MB, so I can't). I got rid of the top two panels and the bottom right one in my edit due to not wanting to have to edit more than the main part of the page.

I just want to go adventuring with them. Then after a long, hard day of work, I want to give them a massage that could tentatively become very lewd.

plz stop nepping

plz stop posting

Their lewdness comes from their purity. A whore the same things wouldn't be lewd, only disgusting. They are the most moral, of course they are the lewdest.

We need more of this

Technically it's a naval skirt, but that works too.
Here's the edit from the last thread if it suits your interests. It's Nepgear in the same outfit.

As far as we know, who knows what Nowa does besides cosplay alone

Wouldn't that make them easy to mindbreak, like with nepgear?

Does anyone have this but with a transparent background?

Also post more transparent neps

So I wonder what her face looks like when it's -80%?

Artist forgot what she looked like.

I want Noire to give me a lap-dance.

I think they have more pride than sanity, so no. I mean, Noire basically holds herself to impossible standards compared to the other goddesses, and still manages to live up to them.

Thanks

Their morals combined with their willpower would make them hard to mind break instead. I mean Noire literally killed herself to give her people a better chance at survival

Uni may be more exploitable though. But who would ever want to do that to Neps?

Oops, I thought I posted the transparent version. Here it is anyway.

I really hope V's retranslation gets released before that, so I can marathon V before V-II gets released. No pressure on the translators though, I can understand if they have little time.

They've already said that it won't happen by then. Just play V-II. You really don't need to know what happens in V to understand V-II. They pretty much act like it never happened.

This is Nepnep at 90

And still so youthful at 90.

What would Nep look like at 100% discount?

It reminds me of that little comic strip with P-ko, Compa, and IF.

Probably similar to that one CM3D2 Plutia model with the public use tattoo'd onto her navel with an arrow pointing down to her nether regions.

what a coincidence. While on topic, did no one had issues with CM3D2 anymore? I don't really visit the /nep/ thread

Saving this as Neps 100% Off to be used in all future steam sales.
I'll probably forget about it though.

In case you do I will later make more of them, I'll but bandaids on them instead of pantsu to have the entire text visible

Those are just glamor shots. It's to be expected that important and beautiful girls like me participate in them. In fact, all the CPUs do these shots all the time. They remind the people about us and reaffirm their faith. So they're great for raising Shares!

Usually Neptune or Vert take the shots and then have them processed professionally, although sometimes for group photos we get a good photographer.

Come to think of it, it is strange that Neptune and Vert are the most enthusiastic about this kind of thing. I wonder what kind of affinity they share regarding this?

I can't complain though, it gets them off their butts. Anything that makes those two lazy slobs do some work on occasion can't be too bad. I certainly prefer having my picture taken than having to go fight monsters!

D-don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with doing that! But it's a real bothersome sometimes.

Big Nep can't even compete against little nep.

Let's play a game
Monk, the ORA ORA ORA kind
Uzume/Iffy and Blanc
Blanc

That is the comfiest and most moral choice.

Depending on gameplay for the classes, either >Rogue/Archer or Mage.

Fucked that up. Oh well.
Still, maybe we should all email IFI to tell them that we all want a customizable SI in 4GO. Even though they aren't the ones developing it, maybe they could pass our wishes to CH.

(you)
Nah it's neptune

>any class that can handle giant swords or DUAL SHIELD WIELDING!

Blue Mage
Neptune and Noire
Vert

Now that's a party. Reminds me of that Final Fantasy influenced hentai animation that this gif came from.

It's the perfect keikaku

>I can't decide which

Anybody else really love the way Neptune smiles with this move?

I love Neptune's smile

She smiles because she knows of her opponent's imminent annihilation Nep smiles are always cute!

Are you able to smile as Nep smiles?

No
Yes
Maybe

You mean a big genuine happy smile like she does? Yes, but not often. Usually fake smiles

They're never genuine.

are they still fake smiles if there's nobody around to see them?

So do we have translations on those new 4GO scans yet? Or even a summary of what they say?

Also posting a Gear trying to act cool like Uzume.

all this replies make me thought of an idea for a short story:

would you guys read it?

for me I feel it would be too cute for my heart to handle

and if there are any writefags around, you know what to do

If you think you can tackle it without having it feeling hamfisted, I'll give it a chance.

Classic Tank, Healer, Burst damage party. It'd be a little low on crowd control, but otherwise.

I want to rest my head in Cave's lap.

Dawn of the 9th day
A fuckload of hours remaining
NEP ME UP

And for daily art from twitter
People are having fun with new designs
People are having fun with Ram's new design
cute P-ko
And Histy that has seen some shit

Please for fuck's sake give us the source for these pic dumps.

Ram
CAUTION, THIS GUY ALSO DREW A CHARACTER THAT'S A HUGE SPOILER FOR V2, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
twitter.com/hechimabushi/media
twitter.com/kasen_shiki (his other account that posted pic related seconds ago)
Uni and Rom:
frozenvayne.deviantart.com/gallery/
Someonejust simply reposted these on twitter
Histy:
twitter.com/brs_tuki8
Pko:
twitter.com/MightyKow
if you get triggered by yuri you won't like this

I'M GOING TO FUCK NEPTUNE IN A MATING PRESS POSITION AND HAVE LOTS OF BABIES WITH HER

DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
JUST DO IT

Thanks pal.

NEP NEP NEP NEPNEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP NEP-NEP NEP NEP NEP NEP. NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP? NEP NEP! NEP NEP, NEPNEP NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEPEP NEP NEP NEP. NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEP NEP. NEPNEPNEP? NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP!!!! NEPNEP NEP NEP NEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEP, NEPNEP. NEP-NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEP. NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEPNEP. NEPNEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP. NEP-NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEP NEP NEP NEP, NEPNEP? NEP NEP NEP NEPNEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP NEP-NEP NEP NEP NEP NEP. NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP? NEP NEP! NEP NEP, NEPNEP NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEPEP NEP NEP NEP. NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEP NEP. NEPNEPNEP? NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP! NEP NEP NEP NEPNEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP NEP-NEP NEP NEP NEP NEP. NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP? NEP NEP! NEP NEP, NEPNEP NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEPEP NEP NEP NEP. NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEP NEP. NEPNEPNEP? NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP!! NEPNEP NEP NEP NEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEP, NEPNEP. NEP-NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEP. NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEPNEP. NEPNEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP. NEP-NEPNEP NEPNEP NEP NEP, NEPNEP? NEP NEP NEP NEPNEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP NEP-NEP NEP NEP NEP NEP. NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP? NEP NEP! NEP NEP, NEPNEP NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEPEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEP NEP NEP NEP. NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEP NEP. NEPNEPNEP? NEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEPNEP!!! NEPNEP NEP NEP NEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP NEP NEPNEP NEP, NEPNEP. NEP-NEPNEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEP. NEPNEPNEPNEP NEP NEPNEP. NEPNEP NEP NEP NEPNEPNEP. NEP-NEPNEP NEPNEP NEPNEPNEP NEP NEP NEP, NEPNEP?

delete your account

NEP.

NEP

NOIRE
O
I
R
E

NEP NEP!

NEP
E
P

I want to main Ram.

Because it's so fucking hot I'm posting summer neps

Summer Neps are great.

Who is the blue haired red eye'd one

And why do I like her so much

play the game

What kind of game is it?

Her name is Angrynep, and she's friends with Lonelynep and Boobynep.

She's a cute

Jrpg with mediocre gameplay but extremely cute girls and interesting setting. And the blue haired one is CPU White Heart, which is Blanc in CPU form.

But her name though, is it Blanc?

She is both White Heart and Blanc.
==WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING HERE ASKING QUESTIONS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE PLAYING YA FRIKKIN LAYABOUT==

Howaitu Heartu-sama.

About to go to bed actually I just took an interest because she look close to my waifu

the cutest

Too much breasts

She isn't completely flat, you know?

She's A cup when going HDD.

Looks like A to me

You're confirming what I just stated, user.

That pic seems incorrect, here's the official one.

This is the second reason I dislike Blanc.

You are going to have one hell of a time with V2 considering this isn't the only thing she talks with C-sha about

C-Sha doesn't flaunt her chest nor are they a size Blanc wishes to have.

She does, she just doesn't do it repeatedly in Blanc's face like Vert does.

Have you seen the size Blanc has in her dream?

We all know she pads her bra.

That's her ideal size, but she's happy with any level of size increase.

If she were happy with any level of size increase why did her dream specifically go for her ideal size?

I think she just wants to give Vert a taste of her own medicine. Blanc seems to be all about that revenge.

Because that's the size that she could shove in Vert's face so she would fuck off

If Blanc had decent tits she would be best girl.

Possible… but it wouldn't last for long unless they were the size that would make Vert want to kill her.

But again that's the second reason I dislike her. The main reason is because of her uncontrollable temper

Because it's a dream designed to show them their deepest desires. It's the same reason why Vert has two sisters, or why Noire is a VA and popular and high school student.

You don't find angry girls attractive?

What's so attractive about a girl who'll put you in a coma because she couldn't keep control of her temper over nothing?

If petting truly cured an explosive temper then i would gladly pat Blanc's head whenever Rom / Ram cause her temper to flare up.

Well, if you have a jaw made out of glass I suppose that'd be a legitimate concern.

Because you get to enjoy calming her down. Besides, she never hurts the people she loves. She's not quite the Incredible Hulk.

But she's a hothead.

I find it very unlikely she wouldn't hurt the one she loves if she was all flared up and ready to murder something.

The worst it got to was her KO-ing her husbando for teasing her when she kept asking him not to
Or when Producer-san was looking at stealth photos of her in secret
In short, in pre-V2 waifu CD's she's paired up with a guy that either wants to bully her or isn't honest, in "sleep with a goddess" CD she never once gets mad and in "spend a day with a goddess" she calms down upon being headpatted

I wouldn't want her to get out of here though.

You'd have to do something terrible to her, and even then she would be riddled with grief for her outburst and would devotedly nurse you back to health.

They sound like assholes, I don't blame her.

90% of the time, she'll be in her normal human form where she's almost too calm and quiet. There are probably ways to coax her into being more lively without being rude to her.

If I were dating Blanc I would do everything in my power to make sure Blanc doesn't lose her temper.

If it means I have to be Rom / Ram's babysitter and keep them occupied then so be it.

It makes me wonder, if headpats can calm her down, what happens if you hug or kiss her?
She'd surely repay you

You see, there's your problem. You don't be their babysitter, you find someone to be their babysittier so they'd be out of the way for a few good hours where you can spend that time with Blanc.

I think kissing her might land me a knuckle sandwich.

Babysitting two brats won't bother me as long as they do as they're told. Although I fear Ram will be the death of me.

Yeah, see, about that…

The twins already have Mina although I wouldn't trust them in her care personally.

You should also consider that the twins don't always make Blanc angry. Sometimes they bring her great joy.

Ram isn't that difficult to look after, you just need a lot of energy to keep up with her throughout the day. She'll only cause you hell if she doesn't like you.

Is Nepgear forgetting her body is literally more perfect than her sister's HDD?

I'm not fit enough to chase a brat like Ram when she's done something bad and she wants me to go catch her.

I on the other hand thing kidding leads to a nuclear meltdown and emberassment

Nice full house. Also, I didn't know that the CPUs got sleeping CDs as well.
Now if only the Candidates were romantic ones instead of Onii-chan ones. Well I guess they kind of are romantic ones considering what some of them are saying.

Here's the plan:

This is where the problem lies in your plan, user. Ram might get violent when she's jealous and if she hurts me for real, things will get out of hand.

The way to keep Ram happy is to let her be herself, and that means no social engineering between her and her sister. You'll have to put up with running about a lot though.

What if I strike a deal with her and tell her I'll buy her her favourite sweets (as well as for Rom) as long as they behave nicely and don't cause destruction in their wake?

They might go for that. But it would probably end up being a regular investment for you. It also might make them fat.

Children (especially energetic children like Ram) aren't capable of such reasoning and deals yet, she'll forget about it or just won't care a few minutes later. You need to establish authority like Mina does.

Candidate's cannot get fat, user.

I'll make sure of my promise that she'll behave to make sure that she won't forget it.

Do you want New Blancanon to get arrested/killed by Blanc? Because that's the quickest way to do it.

Neptune got so enormous in one of the mangas that Nepgear was consumed by her folds, so I'd still be on guard about that if I were you.

fuck off with this weeaboo bullshit
>>>/a/

I wouldn't trust anything the manga produces if I were you.

If that results in a Ram and Rom that doesn't disturb her as much, she'd be willing to overlook alot.

Why would he get arrested/killed for that? It's literally the basics of taking care of children.

Mina picked up her control method for the twins from Trick. He wouldn't be able to get away with doing that, and I'm going under the assumption that his tongue doesn't get sore after the first few tries.

it's a videogame though
not sure why you're spergin'

What the fuck are you talking about? We are talking about her being the intimidating mother figure that can make the twins apologize to Nepgear when they were being petulant. Not what trick did.

Also Trick's mind control lived and died with him. No one else could replicate it.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. I just meant you need to establish yourself in a position of authority when taking care of children.

Forget I said anything. Especially the tongue part.

Which one of you was it?

What is that even a picture of?
Is Nepgear posting mecha porn on Chirper again?

I'm just stalking twitter for raids in Granblue, so I made a shitty joke because Nepgear is the most beloved nep here

nep threads are nothing but spergin'.
myself included
STOP NEPPING

did you not get the memo?

Neverever

What class is Blanc again in that yet to be released nep game?

Healer of broken hearts, dreams and wounds

Absolutely perfect.

I crafted the Neptunia U badge on steam.

Yeah, about that.

She uses her body to heal the bodies of others as per all lewd MMO based healer protocols.

and that's why Blanc is the perfect for the role of healer

She'll be the most used character next to Nepgear as I prefer magical classes.

Having a mage and healer is usually good for this type of game. Just make sure you tank well for your spell-girls.

I'd be fine with this. I just hope Tsunako does really good CG for this game with the girls trying to get close to the potentially nonexistant SI.

I just hope it won't be another very mediocre spin-off.

I can just do what I did in Disgaea and have character's I don't use as meatshields.

I think CH is the one making this one. PP was okay, but they marketed it as an idol game which was the stupidest decision ever.
As long as the SI is actually involved in the story and combat for legitimate reasons, then it would already be better.

That's cruel man. You should take care of all your party members just in case they have like cute siblings or something that you'd like more than them.

Wait, what "yet to be released nep game"?

The current character's classes I don't even like.

That'd be like SAO Hollow Fragment. And I'd be fine with that. I want as many CGs as possible of every Nep possible in all situations possible.

Nep game people thought was Vert's game but really isn't.

For this game to be good, they need to do a few things

Cyberdimension AKA 4 Goddesses online

Bear in mind that Uni's guns are twin pistols, and that all her current animations have her using a rifle, so it's not like they could reuse her animations even if they wanted to.

If there is an SI, there's absolutely no reason he shouldn't be playable. It's an MMO. You don't go into an MMO and not play it, which in this setting, means fighting. I doubt CH would be that stupid.
I still hope that they confirm the SI soon so we can stop speculating, but I feel that won't be something they'll do until after they are almost done with the game. How often is 4GO getting published in Dengekiko anyway? Every three months or something?

I dunno. Unless Uni is able to use a pistol like she would a rifle.

If she's good at stalking, then she can.

Seriously?

It's only the first picture that's actually funny

The only nep that has ever appeared in my dreams is Vert, and I find that strange because I rarely think out her at all. Is this some sort of sign?

I remember she was directing me to take off my clothes and bathe in some sort of pool, but she never gave any intention of joining me or doing anything at all. After I was in, the dream just ended and I woke up.

She was preparing a special surprise for her precious little brother

She was about to invite two black dudes so that you could reenact one of her BL games, you are lucky you woke up
Or she was waiting for you to drag her in

Noice.

My 7th gen Vert, Noire, Blanc, & 6th gen Neptune are pretty much collecting dust, I'm probably going to die

at least there's an actual onee-sama personality now

I'm using that personality for Vert

It's great

FUCK. I still haven't finished rebirth 3 on my vita. And I literally just picked up Bravely Second the other day. Goddamn my backlog.

Focus on Rebirth 3. Bravely Second can wait.

I hope we can get proper Vert mod soon

I'd play Bravely Second first instead, then you can play Re;Birth 3 later with the retranslation applied. Unless you don't care about the original translation's shortcomings.

I just want proper hair for her. The image I linked above was the closest I can get to looking like Vert.

Do you think it looks like her

Skip RB3 and Bravely Second can wait.

I want to hug Vert and let her pat my head
Even if I am over 10cm taller

Oops. Meant
for

His RB3 is on Vita, thus no Re;translation.

Oooooh boy. Saving these quads for the thread killers.

I'd have to see from all sides but it seems okay

Retranslation? Is that a PC mod or something? I only have the vita version.

It's what the name implies it is, a retranslation of Rebirth 3 that is in preparation. There's also one for Rebirth 2, which is already finished, and both are only for PC.

(checked)

You're right, I just totally read past that for some reason.

He's a time traveler, there's a vita emulator in the year 2060

There's an official Vita x86 emulator as part of the devkit. You'll never get it though.

Yep. Pic related.

I haven't touched this series since Mk2

Has it improved at all? Is it worth buying any of the ones in the summer sale?

Wait for V-II and just buy that instead. The next game in the series is pretty much ignored in V-II and V-II is so much more improved over mk2.

Victory succeeded Mk2; some improvements but the "Scout System" they added for it was shit (nice idea, send characters out to find items, terrible execution). Anyway, you have SP for skills, you use Rush to build up EXE drive attacks (like Neptune Break, Hard Break). Combat is overall familiar to Mk2 vets. Story is Neptune gets sucked into another dimension by the Atari CPU and then spends the next 25 years in the 1980s. Overall the plot was more along the lines of "nothing too bad happens" due to the people screaming about Mk2 being too dark, but some feel it went a bit overboard in that direction.

Re;Birth1 is a redone HDN1. It was pretty well received, even though it's somewhat simple. Actually had a good translation somehow, with little to no localization. Combat was quite close to the Victory system.

Re;Birth2 is basically Mk2 with some of those Victory changes. Not enough to warrant buying it again though. Shit translation, but anons on Holla Forums fixed the script a few months back at least for PC guys.

Re;Birth 3 took Scout System out of Victory and replaced it with Stella's Dungeon*, which overall is a much less retarded replacement (mini-game with a little combat girl fighting through a tower, and random automated fights with drops). Also EXE Drive and SP use the same pool. So if you heal, you have less you can put into - say - Superior Angels. Makes it so you have to think ahead with what moves you spam. Otherwise game is the same as Victory, just like Mk2 = RB2. Also being retranslated.

*RB2 also has Stella's Dungeon but it's much comfier in RB3.

VII is NIB for PC in a few days and basically has - from what I've heard from the PS4 crowd from where its already released - on field positional attacks, a good balance in character development, and a decent translation. Among other things but that all comes to mind.

Combo system is different in V-II as well, as the amount of attacks you can put into either rush, power, or break is based on what weapon you have (So Neptune's wooden sword will have different combo capabilities than her hunting sword). Along with that there is larger variety of maps, with none being resused up to the point I've played it at least in the first few chapters that I've gotten into.

Dungeons in V-II have a lot of new layouts that are mostly way larger than what the prior games had but they still relapse into reusing them later on, plus older ones from V make reappearances. (But no factory. Thank god.)

Somebody apparently made visualizations of some of the drama CDs.
He's made quite a few of them (so there's stuff for people that like the other characters, not just Nepgear).

Minor nitpick but

Since in-game cutscenes can actually be edited, he should remake it or fix it

I just got Neptunia U for PC, any good mods for outfits and the like?

I don't think there are mods for that game.

Well…I dunno. Think there's some texture mods floating around out there. And I think you can hack the text, but only with a hex editor.

Lemme know when the girls from the Blanc game are ripped

I sort of wish there was program that could take the dialog sprites and script them to your hearts content.

There are some mods for sure…
check how those are made and make your own.

Come on user, you won't throw us a bone?

sure undertow.club/threads/hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-unleashed.8609/page-2
Remember to check in the usual places.

I don't mod my games so I don't know these places

Loverslab and undertow are the main adult mod sites.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind when V2 is out, hopefully no one fucks up royally the new textures and does an actual good job with the lewds

Now if we can find the forum where the niponese share their pc mods that would be quite something.
If we just need texmod there is a lot of japanese mods that can be used.

Didn't they go cracking down on loli mods or whatever they considered 'Disgusting'?

Pics unrelated, they just sprung in my head for whatever reason

oh right, the mods for skyrim, they went full hitler with them

Yeah it happens every now and then.
But I'm pretty sure there are lots and lots of costume mods in Japanese sites,
If those sprites can be used on pc mods then we have loads and loads
Here an example: stardustsdiary.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-460.html

Its pretty hypocritical of an adult mod site to act like the gatekeeper and decide whats fine and whats not. All that does is open a can of worms

Well thats pretty much given.

They can be used but since those are PS3 textures, they are sized at 1024x1024 whereas the PC is 2048x2048 (Don't know if theres that much of a different.

Despite having the template for making costumes, actually getting one made seems like a real bitch to do.

I am totally not asking for more Brown Neps

The original site has proper sized canvases so if you are good at texture editing go ham.
compileheart.com/neptune_v/costume.html

Damn CH.

Boner status - Out of control. Thanks Gear.

Between that and Nepgeardam, there's the chance of a mecha game spinoff. And I'd play it all day long.

Well I'm not surprised.

And they say Blanc is too dangerous and violent.

These ones first

Apparently I get Blanc.

Rolling, I'll use my quads for the other one.

rolly

Rolling.

And here's the rest.

Even an uninitiated can see best blanc's glory

Since you apparently didn't get the memo, we bring one thread killer when thread reaches 300+ posts, and the other when we reach page 10. Be sure to remember next time.

Oh, I didn't know we had a rulebook now.

what countries do this

Gear, are you making a new Nepgeardam ? Oh and using my if I can.

Rolls really don't work that way, you get what you get

Not a problem since it means Gear will make another Nepgeardam.

but that IS disgusting

I want to become nicer, human version of Trick

So still perverted?

Of course! I want to dress up twins in cute and lewd clothes, take lots of photos that I wouldn't sell online

Noire, tease me!

it's COOL to share, user

You aren't getting much luck, I think this is the 3rd time?

F-fine, I guess I'll have to use my secret weapon!

If user can have pudding with Nep, I can get teased by Noire eventually!

worst girl (okay maybe they're better than IF)

Speaking of which, guess I'll try my luck Hopefully it goes well like last time

Neptune let's have pudding together

Could it be turned into a yes?

We just prefer having them posted when we're around page 10. The reason for that is we're bumplocked, but we still have to wait to reach page 15 before we can make a new thread. Especially the higher number of pages (10-15) can take a really long time, so then we post the ask Neps so we have something to do during that time. If you post them now people will ask their questions now instead, which means we will have a lot less activity later on, for a long amount of time.

Your enthusiasm to post Neps is appreciated, but I hope you can understand why we post them later now. It's not a rule per se, but it is a preference Also Rolling first image for a change.

I just love these rolls.

Second question - Nepgear, will your new Nepgeardam have drills ?

My faith is ready.

Lady Vert, will I ever be able to write you correctly?

Hey Uni, can you help me clean an old hunting rifle?

dear diary today i rolled twice on granblue and got zeta. you may ask why the fuck this is relevant in this thread it's simple she's also the voice of pururuto , sengoku nadeshiko , mayuri , and eri mizutani of idolmaster

i'm pretty happy overall

nowa marry me and let's hold hands

Fuck you

my last legfest was 42 rolls total and got 0 ssrs have mercy

no, see this shit? Everything but Yuel and Lancelot are dupes, EVERYTHING, AND LOOK AT THE DATES
Since Yuel I didn't get even one new SSR, I'm stuck with keeping not-PurpleHeart on my DARK team because that's the only way I can actually deal damage, my dark team is Naru, BEASHIT and JK, I'm at the point I'm looking forward to finding work this summer so I can buy the start dash and not regret it

Git gud

Noire can I have your sister's hand in holy matrimony

Brave pls go

Ha, I'm not jelly at all, I have them!

but at what cost

Everything

Rolling.

rolling

Can I use to get Neptune?

I couldn't use to get Gear, so I guess that's a no.

Oh well

rolling

I think I like this just as much

I haven't given this a roll yet. H-here I go!

These gets remind me that the 10 million get is soon, and that we must get it for the Neps

I doubt we'll get it, due to the boards working together and rallying other boards to steal gets. But it could be fun to get it.

believe in the neps for they will give you gets

The smaller our changes, the bigger the reward when we get it.

Easily angered Neps are prime targets for head-patting.

Go complain to Tsunako, IIRC she did that one.

>tfw I will never head-pat Iris_

and may I also ask how dangerous will that be to accomplish?

I feel stupid as fuck.

Actually, OG Neptunia; mk2; Victory; PP; Hyperdevotion; Action Unleashed.

Megatagdimension, VS SeHa and now 4GO

4 mainline games, 3 remakes, 3 spinoffs by the time V-II came out.

I don't know what's so difficult to get about the name for everyone though.

Weren't out when V-II was.

Those come/came after V-II.

Is your sister cute?

It would probably be highly effective, although it would result in a sleeping Plutia.

Nepgear, do you have a husbando?

see

Rollan

roll

rollan

I'll be asleep when the thread hits page 15 in a few hours, so someone else will have to make the new thread. Or wait until I wake up.

Here's the thread pastebin if anyone else wants to do it: pastebin.com/pQhpnNht

If we hit page 15 in the coming hours, I can take care of it, but after that, I'll be asleep too.

I'd do it but I have things to do today, if we're somehow not in Page 15 by the time I get back I'll do it.

I suppose I could do it since I got nothing better to do

GOOD KILL

Eyyy we're almost at Page 15 and I don't have to go yet

I'll make the thread unless someone really wants to

I got it

Todd pls

You didn't see nothing