Who here unironically likes star wars? i watched episode 4 and 5 and theyre pretty good so far

who here unironically likes star wars? i watched episode 4 and 5 and theyre pretty good so far

nice dubs

I preferred Red Dwarf.

I like TFA because RedLetterMedia made an excellent video about it!

TFA ?

The Force Awakens

which one is that?

XDDDDDDDD

Great, now you should stop because there is nothing else good left to watch.

ive only watched episode 4 and 5, sorry that i dont know

1, 2, and 3 will blow you away. They make 4, 5, and 6 look like saturday morning cartoons.

This tbh the prequels are kino.

actually i think my dad took me to see one of the prequels in theaters, i was only 4-5 at the time though so i dont really remember it.

4, 5, & 6 are good. 6 is the weakest. But still good.
1, 2, & 3 have a good plot but have some dumb bullshit like jarjar and som awkward dialog. Also some poorly aged cgi.
7 suffers the same problems most movies today do. Pandering to demographics instead of well written characters, too fast paced, stupid over the top action, etc
Rouge one has the same problems as 7, but is a little better. It also doesn't have the Star Wars feel to it.

You wouldn't have understood it then. It takes a high IQ to get the prequels, a child wouldn't be able to fully appreciate their brilliance.

okay thanks ill watch it eventually

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the prequels. The themes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the plot will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Anakin's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Manichaeist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these themes, to realize that they’re not just entertaining- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Star Wars truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jar Jar's existential catchphrase “Misa Jar Jar Binks,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Solzhenitsyn's epic One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as George Lucas' genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Star Wars tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin' personnel kid.

>>>/reddit/

No one likes the prequel trilogy unironically. It's a big unfun meme pushed by redditors.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

I like it because I avoided the prequels, though I've seen enough to know they're fucking horrible.
For that reason the original trilogy is intact for me and nu-star wars has been 𝘰𝘬 so far.

As an oldfag, I guess I'm supposed to like the original trilogy. 4 & 5 are bretty gud. I'm not a huge fan of the new trilogy and the new di$ney flicks are an abomination, a scourge, total filth, pure uncut cancer, a landfill fire if you will. Will not pay a dime to di$ney

Four and Five were my favorite movies coming up. When six came out I really really liked the speeder bike, two legged Atats and Ewoks. As I got older I hated 6 because edgy was cool in the 90s and Ewoks weren't edgy. I like 6 again now that I got over myself. 1 was okay but I don't really care for 2 and 3. 7 looks like a shit show so I am avoiding it.

Op I'm in my 30s. Star wars was a fucking nightmare to get hold of on VHS outside of rental. The toys and duvet covers were everywhere but i actually had to put in effort to find the films themselves. I enjoyed them all when I saw them, despite the buildup.
Lucas raped and I masterbated

The real truthseeker would never do that

you're from /co, aren't you? Do you watch cartoons?

Yeah, they're enjoyable films. I like to pretend I have force powers every now and then, tbh.

The Truthseeker™ and the wider Seeker™ franchise was sold to various companies for a generous sum and we at Disney are one such company. We're committed to bringing you all the old Truthseeker you love with an infusion of fresh new content!

such delusion

Actually kill yourself
The prequels are unironically kino. 1 isn't but 2 certainly is and there's enough in 3 to justify. People have forgotten what 'kino' actually means on this board.
Hint: it's not synonymous with 'this film I like'

The real Truthseeker was genuinely funny tbh. The funniest one was the one with Papa Johns. That one genuinely made e laugh

You faggots really don't know when to let something die peacefully do you?
It's a miracle baneposting managed to turn out so well, everything else gets run into the ground and fucked in the ass.

Yay

Too little, too late.
The damage has already been done.

Daffy was Holla Forums, you shitty fucking knockoff. Holla Forums was Wile E Coyote.

So Rey dies in the end and Kylo picks up the mantle in her stead.

THIS
Yeah damage done, they tainted and devalued the brand.
Also what is there to stop that unpleasant twat Kathleen Kennedy from dumping Will Smith in a wig for the next trilogy spin offs? Answer nothing…
Its dead and even "charismatic as hell" , wide eyed mouth actor Daisy Riddley wants nothing more to do with it (probably stuck around for 2 and 3 because of contract).

No they will reboot after that perhaps push out some ugly Asian chick and baboon spin off first.

Do people actually think these are funny?

Looks godawful, wall of type, use of boomer cartoon characters, (usually) used to push retarded leftypol/tumblr mental delusions.
Why bother?

if it triggered you bigots then its doing its job right ;)

essentially they took the EU story and tweaked it too their own script. Kylo kills rey as apposed to how the books/comics/ etc portray it.

Im just glad she is calling it quits she's already ruined more than star wars.

I genuinely enjoy 4, 5, and 6 as a simple, old-fashioned fantasy adventure with a novel setting.
I genuinely enjoy 1, 2, and 3 for their craft and Lucas' world-building and autistic attention to detail.
I've seen rips of the Disney shit. It's really bad.

And not just for the insufferable politics either. The movies are simply shit.

You asshole will never recover at this rate, Mike.