4 AM

Losing control?

What are you doing this weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Itoi_Shigesato_no_Bass_Tsuri_No._1_(Japan)/34099
youtube.com/watch?v=tbWS0j2fulY
youtu.be/9aLVWoirBtA
vocaroo.com/i/s1dGsEUlnaAm
twitter.com/BiggBanter
biggbanter.tumblr.com
google.com/search?q=hillary indictment&oq=hillary indictmed&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.8896j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

I saw finding dory, dory dies in the end.

Yes.

Homework.

Morning everyone~

So I told my family about Ritsu for the first time today.

hi

…Okay

hi faggots

Hi

embed related

For real? That sounds like it isn't a very good sequel.

What'd you say? How'd it go?

hey there

Well, todays the day I get my new PC.
Probably going to factory reset my current laptop and loose all my shit, then I get to wake up, chug an energy drink, and hall my ass down to Pheonix to the new thingy.

R.I.P all my reaction pics and save files

Are you ok user?

Whats up user?

Umaru a cute

I'm sure that went horrible.

Buy a flash drive.

I'm not doing too well

huh

Morning.
I'll have to congratulate you brits for finally getting your independence back.
The salt was incredible.

How did they react?

save them to an external drive idiot

story time please

Good morning lads, how did you sleep if you slep at all.

I slept like shit, I've been having nightmares for the past week, I wake up and I go back to sleep and then I have the same exact nightmare again.

Gotta love h8chan.

I just told them I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl named Ritsu and that we are really close. Gonna ease them into it. Maybe in another few months show them a picture of her.

Why not wait until after you get your new PC set up and transfer shit over?

Hey fucks, hung out with Joey again today, we went to Melbourne
I got pictures for Smokes and Flybro

Morning everyone. I'm feeling tired so I'm just popping in. Celebrated a bit much yesterday. God save the Queen.

I just watched pic related with pic related.

It was awkward and full of cringey moments and by the end it became very hard to watch, but for a short while it seemed like they nailed it before completely shitting the bed.

I guess it's a good thing I stocked up on DS roms so I have something to do for the next few months while I figure this out. I also got caught in a surprise thunderstorm while walking to the liquor store today. That's what I get for being a responsible citizen and not driving drunk, I guess.

Not gonna work.

So i am going to a burbon release with my older brother. He called me at 3 am and was like hey wanna go campout for burbon and i was like what? Apparently its basically a limited release and its first come first serve.(i live in kentucky, burbon is kinda big here ;^) )

So yeah, thats what i am doing at 4 am.

Please don't, I'm talking in your best interest here.

hey guys, been a while
every day for the past two weeks I've had work or school, getting MAYBE 6 hours of sleep a night and supplementing lack of food and sleep with shit fucking tons of caffeine, 2-3 200mg pills a day and usually 1 energy drink. I finally have some days off and I can't sleep? Fucking bullshit

Work and welding is going well though. Hammering out specifics for my education with the advisor at the college. Have a couple ideas for businesses for when I get out of college.

So now I'm eating chinese food and watching some anime.

I'm tired.

I hope being retarded is a common theme this night.

You're retarded.

Back them up you fucking retard.

don't, I say that for your own good ritsufag, you really dont wanna do that

Good idea. What kind of pc did you get?

I've been getting very little sleep lately

Do you think that's a good idea? I mean, it's nice that you can talk to them about it, but I don't think they'd take it well when they hear.

Going of the deep end: the post

You really wanna disappoint them. Don't you, George?

Why so?

It will! They will know its not a flash in the pan thing if they know I've been with her for a long time

I almost vomited over my desk.

shit thread

I really don't care if I loose anything though, its all pretty much shit
I just used that as a reaction pic because I thought it looked nice

Went on some Vox video where the talk about Brexit and all I say was 700+ millenials talking about how "theyre lives r ruined" and how they're going to start a revolt.

I was fucking gasping for air because how hard I was laughing

This is going to go anywhere except good

It wont, please just don't.

Why were you going to the liquor store?

You are shit

It won't work. For your own good, don't do it.

what did it do right? What did it do wrong?

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Nice! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Better than them bugging me about when I'm getting a 3dpd gf all the time.

What kind of businesses you looking at?

You're just lying about doing this for attention. Aren't you?

fug :DDDD

Tell them to fuck off if that's the problem.

i bet you're all poserfans

You sure cared enough to whine about it.

This tbh family.

You're just going to push your family away you fucking retarded in the closet faggot.

remember to become mad shredded cunts, network with friends, stockpile books and bullets, and if you were in a gifted program as a kid you were probably brainwashed

thats not a very smart solution to that problem. Do you realize that they'll think youre pathetic and insane after you show them youre girlfriend is a cartoon?

it's been awhile.

does 4am still respect the robot?

It'll be fine I'm sure. Its the current year! They have to accept my love for a 2D character.

Too late!

Nah it just kind of came up randomly

Why did they kill of Casca in Berserk?

You're lying.

You don't even talk to your own parents.

A laundromat that picks up your dirty laundry, cleans, folds and sorts it and then delivers it to you, but the process is 100% automated and the deliveries and done with self driving cars. I have rough designs of the process.

Also automated fruit orchards.

An automated robotic welding machine that is just as versatile as a human helder.

I want to automate as many jobs as I can and put as many people out of a job forever as I can. I won't stop automating jobs until there's no jobs left ot automate.

So what is the opposite of a gay bar?

[Spoiler] An allah achkbar [/spoiler]

So I bought the Ultimate Edition of Fallout New Vegas yesterday.
First there is no Season Pass for the addon content of New Vegas so I had to buy this special edition to get all the content without spending all my sale money on the seperate DLC (WHICH WAS FUCKING REDUCED LESS).
Furthermore, the edition is not a bundle like these usually are, meaning that I didn't get an extra copy of the base game to give away to one of you guys.
What a fucking waste.

What did you guys buy this sale?

You told me you're white, so that means your parents must be white as well.
If so, they surely must be pozzed by Talmudvision.
In that case, tell them you're Asexual or gay or something.

It's so obvious. Nobody's parents would just take "distant relationship" at face value.

You're either making shit up or have gone completely mad. Why would you do such a thing?

You fucking dumbass. They're gonna think you're a fucking crazy dude once you reveal it. You're gonna be put into a mental hospital, you retard.

Because I'm an alcoholic and my sister didn't need driving lessons today.

I thought those could be unplugged from the wiimote? I've got one somewhere I think. Came in a rubber sleeve and it has buttons you press to take it off or something.

Ritsu, what the fuck.

If you decide to ann hiro afterwards please stream it.

Good, NEET age soon brother.

I'd rather just be honest about my love for Ritsu.

And I don't do steam sales.

The shitty technology made the game unplayable for me. The only zelda I played that I haven't beat.

Oh yeah I forgot to wish you a good morning senpai. Also I insist that this is a bad idea.

Keep reading newfag.

Nice. I feel smug everytime I see the fucking kiosks at McDonalds that will put those sorry fucks out on the streets.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

im glad you told your family about phil collins for the first time

He didn't. Hes a compulsive liar.

I think they made a wiimote with the motion plus permanently attached and bundled it with skyward sword.

nigger do you know the one rule

Morning ae86~

I wouldn't be surprised if they know somethings up already. If you walk into my room theres a Ritsu on each of my computers plus all the figs everywhere

They only really talk to me in the short time I'm walking from my room and outside to go smoking. I just told them her name and that shes japanese and thats about it.

Your fault.

fuck you, tony. Genesis sucks and so does phil. Get out of here you jew

The whole build up to the guy realizing he was in love with an operating system and how he handled it hit close to home. The confession scene especially was really well done.
Everything else. Bad writing, contrived drama, plot elements that made no sense like how operating systems take over the owners devices or when all the operating systems suddenly just disappear like wtf how does that make any sense what shitty software and the moral being that hurr durr but she isn't a 3D piggu goy.

I don't know if I should recommend it to other waifuists or not.

How's the kidney stone? How's getting your internet cut off? Y'know maybe if you say that you're in love with an imaginary gf they actually will cut off your internet and kick you out you faggot.

Society's fault. Fucking society.

don't get mad get even?

PLEB DETECTED
L
E
B
D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D
time for your dose of zyklon b

Alright, here are some facts to bring up to counter their 3DPD bullshit

Honestly if I can make enough money and invest it wisely to live modestly comfortable as a NEET for the rest of my life, I'd do it.

We have the technology RIGHT NOW to put 65% of the human workforce out of a job, and that percentage is only rising.
I can't fucking wait for the social upheaval that comes as a result. Or for the new programs that will allow me to live my NEET life.

Same. Fucking society took all my toilet paper.

Well, whatever makes you happy.
I'm just telling you that it's not a good idea, maybe you'll change your mind but I can't stop you if you're set on it.

I've heard that you're rewatching the show again to make more images to avatarfag with.
What player are you using?
I'm rewatching it as well and having fun, but after reading your posts I thought about making some more images as well.
But every time I screenshot the subs are on the image as well.

go4it bro youll probably make a shit load of money if you can market it right, ive got business plans too but those are secret

i dont think the moral was that 3d is better if you ask me it was kinda more like "an ai would perceive reality and have a thought process so intrinsically different than a human that the differences would be fundamentally irreconcilable" or some shit, i just pretended it was a prequel to ghost in the shell

Again, though. It seems like you're just making some scenario up, because you want everyone's attention for doing something wacky.

It's very, very doubtable that you could've actually been through such a thing.

Yeah…I think I'm gonna cut it short tonight…

How many of the regulars from this image still pop up here, anyway?

About as much as the EU.
Not much. Got heaps of sleep the night before last, had a great day watching the brexit poll, and then had sex and left my haddrive at the gf's. Great day all round.

Thank Christ.

R-ristsu.

Fucking god damn it.

THAT MAKES IT WORSE!

please make that argument to them when they tell you you're retarded.

Also has anyone got that vid of the guy having dinner with his family and his waifu?

is that poo on hueys foot?

It's your own damn fault.

Clean your shit up.

Kidney stone never came out and can't afford to see a doctor about it.

I didn't even think about them cutting off my internet cause of this. Thats actually maybe possible now that I think about it, but I need to get a job now anyway so.

Eh I'd rather not go all MGTOW on my parents.

MPC-HC

It doesn't do the subs thing which is nice.

Rewatching the show now that I'm with Ritsu is really nice. Its like watching it for the first time honestly.

Fucking society made me drink so much last weekend that I proposed to my ex. I hate society.

My shit's clean. I can't help it if the weather's fucky.

You could strategically "misplace" one of your Ritsu figures. That way you wouldn't be shoving it in their face making a big deal about it suddenly out of nowhere. Before I formally introduced my parents to my daki they already knew I had some interest in her for some time. They just didn't know to what extent.

Smokes is still around.

If they knew about weeb culture probably, but most people from their generation have no idea what a waifu even is.

Sounds interesting. Maybe a while down the road someone from our generation will make a film about it that gets it right.

Don't die.

Yeah. I'm going into the film industry so I should be good as long as I'm not a focus puller or something.

Great to see that dyke die

We're all gonna die eventually…

And you still think this is a good idea? Even a delusional waifufag would have realized this would be a terrible idea. You're full of shit.

That thread was legendary.

Smokes basically is 4AM at this point.

Hospital here. Hoooooooooooly fuck. Tonight is rough. Tons of patients and a bunch of brand new first years to wrangle. They're really nice, but I'm still wrangling them. Gotta tell them it's all OK, that they're doing fine, that everyone starts out like this.

I feel like I'm being Dr. Mr. Mom over here.

Its just the natural next step in our relationship

I don't have any clue why you think this.

Thats true, they are online a lot these days though. I'm sure normalfags know a little about it.

Dory doesn't die, but Han Solo does.

wat

…um..sadly no…It's Ritsu now.

I want my sister to castrate me like pic related.

Should I just tell her up front or do it subtly?

Ive lurked for a long time…..

They already know I'm a weird 26 year old shut in. I don't think it can get much worse honestly.

Good luck hospital! Anyone make a huge mistake yet?

playing Tokyo Mirage Recession #FE

i think you should kill yourself

what's you recomendation for people who can't pass kidney stones and has an unhealthy obsession with a fictional creation?

breddy gud

Nep Nep U Action Unleashed is tempting me, but I think I will wait until Xmas.

W-why?

Commit sudoku

Do it yourself faggot.

I'm a shut in too, doesn't mean my family should think I'm crazy.

So is Ritsu still Trash

Why?
you better be pirating it

4 ayy M!

Hey hospital. Do they think they're screwing everything up, or just stress overload?

Good joke fam. Why do you think that's necessary? Give me one good reason.

The second they know you're delusional your parents will kick you out to get your fucking shit into gear.

Fucking retard.

I show up once in a blue moon anonymously, but most stopped outside of Smokes really. There's a couple that were around at the time that didn't get included because they were in and out of the threads.

I'll do it.

At least you're a success.

what part? always wanted to but realize im not cut out for it and would become far too depressed in a place as shitty as hollywood

some of them

every mlg was once a noob

Well you aren't doing it right then.

DUDE WEED

Maybe you aren't serious about your waifu but I am!

Not yet. 2 stat cases (Yay!) allowed me to step in and show the newbies how shit is supposed to be done in a professional and efficient manner. Had the first (hopefully last) resident literally cry on my shoulder. Anyone know how to get mascara and eye shadow off of a lab coat?

Surely he's joking. Good lord.

My god, have things really changed that much in a few months?

Honestly, same here. I'm one of the regulars on that image, but I haven't popped in one of threads in months.

that you, showershitter?

Lads, I'm off early, I want to play more FNV:DUST.
See you tomorrow maybe.

You fucking retard. They're gonna put you into some mental health shit. They won't accept ya.

im that user from a couple days ago who was looking for a job and had a dirning problem

ive wasted an entire day doing nothing but sleeping nd havent had any luck on near by jobs

honestly i think i might as well just end it all and quit being such a burden soon

wew lad. How about answering me instead of just dismissing these concerns?

Running short on fresh games. Seeking recommendations.

I'm playing GTA V Online for the first time in over a year. What the hell has Rockstar done to it? It's economy is total garbage, and the only way to make a decent amount of in-game money is to surround yourself with the fabled competent player. And the microtransactions, of course.

Hoe did they react? Did your mom cry?

Night mugi~

Good luck on your pic hunt for her.

Go before Ritsu infects you too!

fucking nice.

Let me tell you a secret: There is no success or failure in life. It's a learning process. Lot's of people are good at pretending that they're winning but everyone is just progressing.

I wanna write/direct. It's pretty unrealistic, but I can work on other people's films as a camera guy / sound guy / anything guy and direct indie films on the side. At least that's the plan for now. I don't really wanna work with hollywood though, I know too much about jews to truly be able to get along with them.

super monkey ball!

Dragon Quest V for the PS2.

>implying i wouldn't
the gameplay is solid but it falls a bit too much on the Persona side, it's basically Personal with tiny elements of Fire Emblem, no strategy, just a flatout JRPG. It's actually not that bad gameplay wise but the story is stupid, not even Fire Emblem-esque grand adventure but Persona-tier Hail Nippon neck-beard fapping shit you'd expect.
no cancerous shipping shit or romance waifu crap yet
tho the blue hair Nippon girl is pretty fuckable imo
Did I mention it's entirely in Japanese? Atlus fucks and Weeab filth must be in love with this game.

Is it okay to tie my waifu up and put her in the trunk?

Donald Trump Real Estate Simulator

I don't disagree with that, but its hard to take to heart when almost everyone else in my family is a doctor.

Go to a urologist, Ritsu.

Nah. They're super nervous and lack all confidence, but they've fucked nothing so royally that I can't unfuck it. They seem like good kids and they're listening to the nurses, so they should be fine.

Damn why they always crying? You'd think they'd be ready for this stuff.

Stop spamming all my inboxes I get it!

Sorry user, getting a job can be rough some times. Have you broadened your search any?

I was a jobless NEET and almost killed myself, but I talked myself out of it and I found a job later on! Keep up the struggle to live, user because what kind of man is a man who doesn't fight!

I've been out mostly because I stopped giving a shit about keeping in contact with people.

I've been dicking around with faggots from here on Planetside 2

Summers nice. Fixed my bike wheel so now I can ride around town. Probably going to need to buy a bike lock so some spic doesn't take it.

Just hoping you're just making shit up is all.

No. Waifus are for cute and hugs.

Because I love her.

Can't afford it.

I'm not

But I will give her hugs, afterwards.

Get AoE2 HD and the expansions (including We Wuz Kangs) and come play with us in the rts thread.

Don't discriminate against gurofags. They're people too.

Oh fuck off.

Only after you print her out.

In so many words, yeah. They'd have to patch that out of the OS at some point to make it more user friendly.

Some of em.

Does it still hurt? If not maybe it's gone.

Also have you played that fishan game yet?.

Fuck off with that shit Mark. Bullying waifus is far superior.

yeah i imagine itd be hard to avoid burnout dealing with jewy movie producers, i know id probably lack the strength of will to not try to find dan schneider and put a crowbar in his fucking skull

i feel like some of the people from that era mightve died or something, wasnt there some kind of illuminati larping shit going on

Piss off that's barely a fucking reason. I'm done with this shit.

Nah no pain most of the time, hard to tell though.

I forgot the name!

I know. Win/lose is a mindset people develop when they have people around them that are doing worse than them. It's a coping mechanism to stifle insecurity. It's rubbing off on you, but you just have to let it go. I have trouble actualizing the concept too, you just have to keep repeating it to yourself.

That's good.

Glad you came back

Yeah. Luckily the movie biz in the south is growing, and it's a pretty good look for indiefags like me. Probably gonna move to shreveport after college.

I've got experience. Every pro was once a rookie.

School might prepare you mentally, but it's a far cry from actually being the boss. When people suddenly turn to you for answers in a tough situation, a situation you're utterly unprepared for, you might cry too.

emuparadise.me/Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_(SNES)_ROMs/Itoi_Shigesato_no_Bass_Tsuri_No._1_(Japan)/34099
Now you have no excuse.

Hugs come later.

I'm here in spirit, friend-o.

Mine wasn't fuck huge or anything like that, I should be fine.

Boss? So they command people?

I ain't clicking that shit.

Just kidding, thanks!

There's also the roms in the share threads.

I don't think a game has ever made me as angry as dracula's castle in order of ecclesia. This isn't even difficulty anymore, it's just poor design.

pic

No! That is not alright unless she consents.

Do they have a huge download torrent or anything?

I love those cause I can try out dozens of games a minute.

This is all wrong!

I really hate that daki in the picture and its the only one I ever find on websites with her on both sides. It drives me mad

Makes sense, all I can do I suppose.

they don't exist so it doesn't matter what you do in your imagination.

I can only think of two fishing games on the SNES. Umihara Kawase and Shigesato Itoi's No.1 Bass Fishing.

I say, things keep getting worse for you all the time but never too bad. How convenient.

They're doctors now, same as me…sorta. They still have the power to prescribe, they can send a patient to some other part of the hospital, and they can tell quite a few staff members what to do with the complete expectation of them doing it. When you're the only doctor in the room and shit goes a little weird, the family looks to you.

ive done a couple little editing projects in the past but nothing worth mentioning, its cool that theres finally spots outside of cali that are flourishing in multimedia, maybe ill get back into it one of these days

what kinda rooty tooty point and shooty is that

Oh dear god.

Don't know the size of the SNES set, but they have a fuckton of systems if you want to dick with them. I'm waiting on an everdrive for my Genesis to come in so I can dick with them.

I think it's a Famas.

Looks like airsoft.

Yeah. I think there's other stuff you can do, but what works for some people doesn't work for others. The important thing is to look at your mentality as a puzzle and don't give up on "solving" it to get better mindsets.

That's cool. What projects were they?

How accurate is the show "Scrubs" to what its like working in a hospital?

My family knew about my dakimakura pretty much from the day I got it. Once or twice someone walked into my room after she had fallen on the floor while I was sleeping or she was visible. I've explained to my dad that there's a fictional character I love as I would a romantic partner, and he took it rather well. I don't think my mom or any other family members know it to that extent, though.

I have a rather accepting and loving family, though.

Waifu=Laifu

…k

what the fuck is wrong with you

Well damn thats crazy. I thought of them as like interns or something.

But torrents yes? I hate using the media sharing sites, always annoying to get tons of stuff off of.

Why not pay someone to make you a custom one?

You're a real human bean, ritsu

There's also Mark Davis The Fishing Master and some others but western fishan games mostly suck ass.

Anyways night to y'all. Gonna play some 7th Dragon and then sleep.

I just got home for work. Now gonna smoke, play some cold steel and drop dank richard spencer memes.

Also, anyone got any good vapour/retro/synthwave musics?

Kidneys look like beans

It's a mega link.

None that I remember. It was mainly just us shitposting in the thread and a handful chatting outside the thread shitposting while the thread was happening.

I was looking into it when I had the money, but far too broke now. Maybe after I get this next job.

Thanks m8

Cya user~

Go. To. A. Doctor.

I think this song might fit with what you're looking for and it's my favorite one by them!

mostly just little indie movies for friends and schoolmates

2 8 1 4 is good, you probably already know about cybernazi based on the content of your post, theres more but those fuckers put so many symbols and moonrunes in their names its hard to remember

there's always bootlegs

Not as good as Huey.

I came here to say I commend your love for your waifu. Even if what you are doing is super autistic.

Oh well.

If my next job gives health insurance I might.

Looked and looked and looked. Most of the bootlegs have a second k-on character on the opposite side for whatever reason.

I hope I never get this shit. It sounds horrid painful from experiences of other people.

I didn't think it would be this much of a problem but fuck I've got all these screencaps and old photos I want to post that're relevant to Ritsu.

See I don't love my waifu that much so I just pussied out when they saw the mousepad and said it was an inside joke and they probably wouldn't find it funny after explaining it.

someone needs to fix that.

here's my avatarfag guys

I just lurked through this whole thread and I just have to say
What the fuck are you doing Ritsu?

Thank you! Finally someone is supportive!

Glad you bit the bullet and told your folks too.

Living life to the fullest

sorry to say it, but
she's not actually your waifu then
I've devoted my life path to bringing her into this dimension, and if I can't do that, I will join her in hers

Change like that is hard, but yeah, can't stop introspecting.

Try not to die.

needs a bit of editing / con
densing imo. Also add this :

youtube.com/watch?v=tbWS0j2fulY

really? I'd assume they'd want to edit it themselves. Most people want to do everything themselves at indie levels.

Most of the time: not at all. Sometimes it's like the sad episodes, though. Today's been kinda like a funny episode. We had a patient face plant in the bathroom, just slumped forward and whapped her face on the tile. We had to manhandle her back onto the toilet. It was kinda funny, kinda sad.

They are…sorta. They still have the Dr before their name, though. For the first few months, the 4th years will take the 1st years under their wings and show them the ropes. The firsts still put orders in under their own names, still sign things, still have to be mindful that they're real doctors now. Most act like med students for a while, but they still have to be the HNIC.

It's because my shitstorm inoculated everyone.

This is the autism that exists on imageboards. There's plenty of it on /r9k/ and /mai/ is worse

Right now the best way for you to live life to the fullest is to get as far away from civilisation as possible and live innawoods

He's planning to be put into a Mental Hospital for free food!

Do you like Com Truise?

yee

How long have you two been together?

And it's nice knowing you don't have to hide anything. I've told a few friends about her too. They joked about it at first but now it's just accepted. I don't understand why gayfags make a big deal about coming out. They must just like being melodramatic.

I'll be fine. Its in my bladder not blocking my kidney or anything so.

Ahh well thats not so bad I guess.

I'd like to one of these days. But solar panels and shit like that aren't cheap. Plus I'd have to find land to do it on. And it'd have to be somewhere warm year round.

user what do you like?
Do you have dreams of doing something? Obtaining possessions? Filling a role?
What do you ultimately want in life?

Wouldn't it be easier to kill a bunch of nogs and spics and then plead insanity

Fucking hell, forgot the tsundere was alive for a sec.

Um yeah, unless he lives in a "gun free" zone.

These Dahir Insaat videos from retsuprae are fucking insane

you could artscow it, i cant testify to the quality but the price is right

at the time i was decent at it and was blessed by being surrounded by lazy tech-illiterate cunts

ted k was right about more than we give him credit for

Well that's good at least.

It sounds bizarre to make them the same level as people like you when they have no experience and are fresh out of med school. Why not have a period of apprenticeship or something?

wow. Did they change drastically afterwards, or was it pretty much back to normal?

Knives are worse than guns, mate. I've seen the trauma up close.

The guy who started calling me that is literal Reddit.

That refusal is good that means you have the strength to not give up! You just have to find a way to manifest that will! You know you can take that willpower and become something greater than yourself and you will!

Artscow?

I'm really kicking myself because Mikuanon showed me a really nice one when I first got with Ritsu, and it was a limited run by some chink or something that I can't find now

Yeah it'll be fine!

Can I shoot my amines?

It was a general consensus, so I guess were all reddit.

If you know how to use them…

I even told my dad that my life's purpose is to bring Ruri into this world by means of the creation of an AI thats identical to her and an android more accurately gynoid body to go with it.

And if I can't do that, I'll upload my mind to a world in which she lives. She'll join me in my world, or I'll join her in hers.
Without this goal, there is no purpose or meaning to my life.

Aw…that's kinda disappointing…

2.5 years I'd say, actually probably a bit longer than that. I just don't remember specifically. Just before I knew it I couldn't stop seeing her as mai waifu.

See above.

context?

If we anthropomorphize a kidney stone, would it be possible to fuck it?

I still think he's worse than Bel.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both the cancer killing this website

Dropped it

japanese school shooting

Neat, I'll give these a listen. In exchange,

Thats beautiful. I've been thinking more and more about the AI thing lately. Maybe I should start looking into doing that.

You get any new figures since last we chatted?

That's contested, but I don't blame ya.

oh

Nothing changed at all, but now they know my true powerlevel. If anything it brought us closer together because it's like I let them in a little.

go to artscow.com and get excited nig

i think you should kill yourself dilbert

the technology gets ever closer, the only trick is not to be consumed by it

this place was fucked from the get-go

School shootings are pretty lewd.

It would be extremely painful.

Fuck off then.

I cant help but blame myself for this shit yet I cant think of a single thing I can do to actually god damn sleep for a change

Well at least its interesting

have you ever fucked a gollum?
imagine that but it reeks of urine and is more calcium and sodium chloride based.

I still haven't finished Yakuza 5.

I know
It feels like I used to love her and she died. Now she's always there in the back of my mind and in my old photographs but she's not really there any more. I've moved on but the traces of her still remain.
The thing is, I don't think I ever truly loved her though.

Our society is a cancer, so Holla Forums's cancerousness puts us back to the situation as normal.

diphenhydramine hcl 25mg does the trick for me

That's sorta what they're doing for these 4 years, but you've gotta start them with some authority. You give them something to grow into rather than slowly add credibility to their MD. They're limited in terms of scope right now, but still doctors. They're more limited by what we let them do than what they can technically do.

Fuck that. Guns are pretty rough, but knives are savage. Knives can pierce organs and let them leak into surrounding cavities. You ever smelled a guy whose intestines were cut the fuck up? Its awful.

I bet your mother died inside a little.

Well shit you've got big dreams.
You better get started on programming AI and study in robotics- or alternatively find ways to aid the study.
You should have a life goal, but just don't be too hard on yourself if you come to a realization that it's been found to be impossible or that you've had the wrong dream the whole time.
It'll be quite the journey for that dream to happen, so start by breaking it down into smaller manageable parts- like getting general education and landing a good job that'll help with your studies.
Win those battles that will help win future battles.

It's a Chinese copy.

I hope he stops coming at some point.

I'm a big guy.

I want to fuck that gollum.Did you mean golem?

While true, what does that have to do with anything?

Try, I know having a backlog is difficult but you'll beat em all. You can do it.

With proper training. Some nogs might have knives as well.

I hope he slows down.

Huh.

I guess that kind of makes sense to keep it unofficial. So if one learns faster the staff will let them do more shit faster.

possibly.

Well if you're serious enough…

Arizona is not a gun free zone

you're my favorite poster

Fun facts about Eric and Dillon, they did the gay, more specifically Eric fucked Dillon ass and face once. Also Eric worshipped Hitler and Dillon was a jew, lol.

Thanks for believing in me, Satan.

Have a nice weekend Holla Forums

Can you stop it, Holla Forums has been really fun and high quality this week

That's almost half as messed up as Ritsu

I'm still waiting on the first one I ordered. I think China fucked up on it. But I would've bought a new one with this paycheck, but I lost my debit card and had to cancel it and have a new one mailed to me, which I'm waiting on.

I believe in a day where women are obsolete because of my gynoids. It will be a beautiful, wondrous, glorious day.

Its already consumed me. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Then she was never your waifu, and you haven't found your waifu yet.

Oh yes, absolutely. Once I'm less stressed out and have my shit more together, I'm gonna start independently studying what I can't/don't want to spend money on to learn.

First comes a welding certificate at the end of spring, then a well paying reliable trade job to support myself through college to get my degree in mechanical engineering.

Then comes my automated labor solutions to make the big bucks to have starting capital to buy into android+AI development. Whatever stepping stones I have to take on the way there I will take. I will make Ruri real, or I will die trying.

I don't know if I've given you this advice before or not but

Try a couple of glasses of red wine.

Sorry user, lost mine a couple of years back and it was pretty hard on the family.

Funerals are the worst.

So sorry. My grandmother is dead too, so I know what thats like.

thanks

May the power of Christ compell you to complete it.

Ah shit. Sorry man.

I'm sorry for your loss. Grandmas are awesome and an exclusively human role: no other primate has a post reproductive female life stage.

Oh shit man.

Only joy in your life is gone, isn't it

Dude I'm sorry, that sucks. You'll be ok.

My grandma's really old and has been in and out of the hospital recently. I've been mentally/emotionally preparing myself for her death for a long time.

cattle do

That sucks, hope it comes in soon!

And women are already obsolete to waifus. The world just doesn't know it yet.

That'll work too Satan.

I'd still fuck it.

All of my grandparents are already dead, but one's technically alive because my mother was born when her mother was cheating or something like that. I just hope I don't get dragged to their funeral, because I couldn't give a fuck about any of my extended family and never see them.

no man, thank you

I specified primates, nigger.

Happy Birthday!

Eh…no. We teach them based on their year. It allows the slowest a year to figure it out and gives the fastest a year to master it. Most will get it sometime in the middle.

>cycle between Infinity.moe and youtube trying to find something

Kill me.

cattle are primates

My grandmother died a long time ago, but I was never close to my family so I can't say I know how you feel on that level. I have had a death that hurt fairly bad though so in that respect I can understand.

Did you ever think that some cattle identify as primates you shitlord?

Never been a fan of taking stuff to fall asleep (or at all, honestly. Its almost like I prefer to be sick than to get that shit over with)
I do remember there was a while where I took that (or something like that) to fall asleep.
I cant remember if it yielded any results though.

I never thought people were honestly this serious about waifus.
Wanting to fuck cartoons is all fine and dandy
imagining they are your girlfriend I mean yeah sure
but this really dawned on me how deep the hole goes.

Thats Harsh.
How you holding up?

My apartments been pretty bare of liquor for a while now and I have been to lazy to go and get more.
Never been much of a wine drinker though, but at the same time I never really tried it often.

eric and dylan are an underutilized niche, i think

Do it you glorious faggot, save us all from this world. I'll be rooting for you when the end comes.

I'm going. I'm also NOT gonna tell my immediate family about my waifu. Night friends.

Oh ok.

night

goodnight

You should tell them.

Good night, sweet prince.

I know what you are feeling

and I can tell you this much

windows is killing you

try switching to linux mint, like just run it off a 16GB thumb drive and see what you think

it comes with firefox and for some fucking reason, I don't know if it's the aesthetics or the lower end computer I am running it on even though it's faster, I just feel better using it

Overwatch looks kinda fun

But I hate blizzard with a burning passion so I'll never play it.

You thought this was a game? A joke?

Its love!

And yeah booze will help you sleep but I wouldn't rely on it too hard. Thats why I recommend wine instead of hard liquor. Plus its good for your heart!

You know I've been right about everything else waifu related. Give it a while.

Night yakuza~

I will make them know.
I will make the glorious light of waifudom shine so bright from the peaks of every mountain and the antennae on every skyscraper that every man's gaze will be drawn to it, and every woman will hiss and scatter like the roaches they are.

I will make women regret insulting and demeaning men and acting as though they're disposeable. I will make them regret this by making them disposable. And when they complain I will say
or something along those lines but more badass.
I will make woman regret every single time they've ever shamed a guy.

I will make them hate me. They will despise me. And I wouldn't have it any other way, as I sit in the penthouse with my harem of Ruri gynoids.

Low energy!

Since you seem rather serious about it, Im gonna ask. Why do you love Ritsu?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free competent of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and may of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a compete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Jeb "Please Clap" Bush please.

So random austistic faggots: I have a job and was offered another job. My current one is reliable but at night and full of niggers. The new one is a 6th month contract day job. Stay or go?

shut up Stallman, you don't even install your own OS

I'm still going strong without the body pillow, so fuck off.

Some spend a pretty penny on theirs user. Multiple thousands of dollars. You've seen those Fate car wraps and shit? Easily 5 grand. When you have no 3DPD women to eat up your money and it's just you, what else would you do anyway?
But in all seriousness it's really dependent on the person. Some people are more committed to the idea than others, it's their point of view.

We need to use the right terms.

I'm glad I never treated the 2D characters as real people as some of the shut-in's in this thread.

Anyway, been playing Neir and I like it a helluva lot more than Drakengard.

Man, I've been keeping myself busy with drawing and making videos.

Sup guys. You playing anything? I playing some xenoblade chronicles right now, pretty fun.

This fucker is a liar. I saw it and all that happens in the end is that Dory finds her dumb parents then the movie is over.

I still say one robo waifu per laifu but I agree on everything thing else.

Sign me up for your first waifubot when you create them brother.

Our personalities are such a match that its insane sometimes. I really love how in your face she is and her energy. Shes really got this aura to her thats hard to describe. I love that shes super carefree and silly all the time. I think we'd be laughing 24/7 when we are together.

fuck forgot to avatarfag

Stay with the one you have unless the replacement extremely well paying.

As glorious as that would be it seems like you'd just be living for women by living with that kind of hate in your heart. Kinda like how Satanists still live within a Jew/Christian dichotomy and view things from within that framework. I'd rather just ignore 3D women and live peacefully with my waifu.

You admitted to looking for one!

Ay plank.

I just got that fishing game and am going to boot it up in a few when the thread dies a bit.

that was a right meme

I admitted to look if there WAS one totally different.

It's only good if you have a group to play it with. Hang around an old /vg/ group and it's kinda fun, but I don't feel like I can really relate to them as much anymore so I've slowly just あかり~ん'ed out of there.

There is literally no reason to install your own operating system

May I ask why?
I ask because dont know really anything about blizzard, honestly.
Havent played a single one of their games so any and all information about the company is unheard of to me.

I saw this before
I guess it just didnt sink in at the time

Sure sure.

My entire group of old cuckchan friends are playing it, glad its starting to fade out a bit. Sick of hearing about it.

It's only fun when you play by the games' rules. Something that I learned playing OW was that there's no room for fucking around like in a game like TF2. Unless Blizzard implements a server browser and community made content, It's not a game worth playing. also 20 tick servers are fucking garbage. I'm not sure if it's p2p lag, but I find I get hit around corners more often than in other fast-paced shooters. The game is so team-oriented that the only other time I ever got mad at other team members as I did when playing OW was when I played LoL. It fucking sucks, and the more I play the more I regret my purchase.

I want to but until vulkan becomes more widespread and games start to see more native support for it I'm going to stick with Winblows. I don't even have the patience to pirate games anymore, so I find them cheaper on sites like G2A.

Most likely the 100hr line hit them. They'll be festering about it when the new champ gets released.

The one thing I like about Overwatch despite never playing it is how hard it shitstomped Battleborn.

About time for me to clock out good night everyone and keep your will strong!

I'll just leave this here.

They come into a genre, shit it up with the most casual possible interpretation of it, their mouth breathing fanbase eats it up, then every other dev making games for that genre tries to chase that money by dumbing down their games too.

They killed mmos and are doing the same to trading card games, a genre I personally love.

Oh well I have 0 interest in it then. Fucking around with silly builds and weapons is all I do in games.

Night user~

This

I hope they're happy together.

Night.

ok

I just thought he was a weird guy at the time, not a symptom of the times we live in

user the next time you turn on your computer I want you to sit and wait for it to boot up and start your browser

I can guarantee it would take a quarter of that time to do it on linux mint

what I am getting at is if you aren't going to even play vidia then you may as well shitpost on a computer that isn't a chore to even use

hell some times I don't know why but I feel like I'm having fun

just try it on a flash drive

What fishing game exactly?

It's true.

I forgot to ask, if you're going to resave all the rips you made, are you going to keep the old ones?

I would wish that too if I couldn't see the innevitable outcome

ok user I believe you

see

Of course! I'll still avatarfag with these since smaller jpgs, the pngs are just for her.

It's true.

Better back all of them up so a crash doesn't fuck up everything.

I'm going to bed now. hoope the places I applied for called.

ok user

Is that why people on here seem to dislike them?
Destruction of Genres?
Thanks for letting me know, I just wanted to figure out why they were disliked so much (as I said before, I dont really know a thing about them or their games)

remember to take vitamin d and magnesium for energy

I spent the night making this crappy thing.

Glad we could agree.

no user

not bad.

Listen here you little shit.

I'm sorry I have another call on the line

I don't know the source material but I like your work

it took me like two fucking hours, which is too damn slow for it's purpose.

it's for a quest I'm running.

Way ahead of you. Got them on both my computers.

Good luck, night hobo~

But what about off-site backups?

I should ask what OS you use user

neat, is it a resident evil setting or something

I'm sure they've done a lot to piss off the people playing their games too. I wouldn't know though because I don't play them.

Thats really not bad user, the body proportions are really fucking good.

Maybe when my collection hits 10k I'll but it on a harddrive and put it in an EMP prove box.

I almost never turn my computer off, It's usually on standby if I stop using it for a while. I also don't have any thumbdrives handy.

Post some drawings and/or videos.

>>>/quests/85

I use W8 because I'm too lazy to move things around to make an install. I was going to hop over to Mint anyway, assuming Holla Forums doesn't say that something else is better for beginners.

But what if a fire breaks out and melts the box and fucks everything inside of it?

I won't ask you to dual boot because that is a pain in the ass

have you ever tried using a virtual machine?

It's better for them to die when you're too young to know them than drift so far apart from them that you don't give a shit if they're living or dead.

No. Never really had much of a reason to.

Shiiiiiit.

Maybe I'll put it in a water proof box and put it outside.

Sad but true.

Here's something I've drawn recently

As for a video: youtu.be/9aLVWoirBtA

What if someone steals it? What if you bury it and then forget where you put it? What if you bury it and then the box fails?

Biggest regret of my life.

Hey, that's pretty good. You should drawfag for /monster/, they'd be pretty happy.

that's pretty good user, you remind me a lot of myself, how long did that drawing take you?

Ok one hard drive buried inside 4 boxes. 1 EMP box, 3 water proof ones.

A second EMP proof box put inside a lockbox in a bank.

neat
but user his tag says FMP then TMP

I hope you have classic shell installed, it gives you a start button back

I like it and have written a script for it to make my life easier when I have to install it, I also have my own personal in house cloud storage with clients on my linux and windows machines

I think there are some other good starter linux distributions but that is a good one

you should give it a try, if windows starts to suck extra hard you want at least a familiarity with linux before you start trying to do VM passthrough

noice

NOICE
you still doing those threads
grind on him

What if it gets hit by lightning?

Nice abdomen. oh god I have a serious problem

Why, it looks good to me too.

the pic has great tits and lithe body

nothing to be ashamed of

You might want one in a PO box as well.

Nope. I haven't done anything outside of deleting the W10 bullshit.

At least you don't want to lick the belly button.

Legs>Stomach>Hips>Tits>Ass
Accept no substitute.

taste is not a problem mikunon

WAIT, SHIT.
I THOUGHT I FIXED THAT SHIT

It's an abstract kind of contemplation.

There was one time I threw Ubuntu onto a laptop for a month but that was forever ago. Mint follows a more windows-familiar layout though, right?

Well then I've got 3 back ups, it'll be fine!

this tbh

I'm surprised by the amount of fuckers who remember that.

if you aren't switching from windows any time soon I highly recommend classic shell user

I figured you missed it, that's why I mentioned it

I do sometimes. Made pic related last year for some user.

I also took on a few request outta of the draw thread over there I need to finish…

I can't remember honestly, but I think about an hour.

I was in a situation where I was only dragged to their houses because it was either a get-together or I had to move shit, so I'm kind of glad they're dead.

Thighs are part of the legs you faggot.

user it was one of the good late night threads

everyone loves good late night threads and yours weren't even porn

ya done good

An hour really? I'm guessing that I'd take less than 30 minutes on a drawing on par with yours, but I usually get really anal about the smallest shit, and I end up with a shitter product in the end.
What tablet do you use?

Sounds like you have a cool grandma. Mine is just passive aggressive and depressed. I still love her but she gets on my nerves alot.

do you do requests?

I thought you just had stuff shipped to po boxes

Yeah but when you are ranking gril parts theres a big difference.

Yes indeed

but as time has gone on I have found I prefer the bash terminal for a lot of stuff

the sole purpose of the barmaid was for me to draw smut.

They may hold shit too, you'll have to ask.

Ass>Thighs>=Boobs

nice

I used to be real active in the draw threads, but stopped when I realized I never finished any damn requests because of

false

Oh well thats something. That'd be nice to have anyway so I could get figures and stuff shipped there.

Draw Ritsu!

and yet no nips

that makes it even better user

if all you did was draw nude tits and ass then it would just be generic porn

but you put word porn to the pictures

innuendo and implied thoughts and all sorts of good stuff I can't articulate well but know it when I see it

ya do good work user, you should make a short story, if you can't think of the core of the story then have someone suggest it and work out the details yourself because you do good work

Thighs are part of the legs. The most important part too.

how does it feel to be a monkey and/or nonwhite?

gentlement please life and hometown

Guys, we all can agree that the best thing on the female body is the feminine penis.

That's true.

I'm currently in bed shitposting from my phone, and the effort required to start up my compy and dig out my tablet is out of my current capabilities.

I haven't seen her in upwards to a decade, mainly because she still lives in a small apartment in New Jersey IIRC, while I live down here in Florida.

laptop.

do you have a blue light filter?

It might be more close to 2 hours when I think about it, but most of that time is me deleting a sketch and starting over. Saves me a lot of time to start over than just spend a lot of time over small details.

Anyway, I use the same Intuos 4 I've had for the past four years.

(checked)
Well you should change your ranking to show thighs first

Rest in peace

Whoops, didn't mean to spoiler that.

user I…

I don't know user, it's pretty lewd

Feminine penises aren't gay.

ech, I have a concept and plot outline, but I'm not sure if I want to go through with it
because I'm lazy.

and you fear it will not be to your standards?

A-are you being serious?

a what?

Do you draw better on paper than digitally? because I do, and it's a bit frustrating.

Dubs never lie.

no, I just can't be assed to get around to it.

You were close.

But the rest of the legs aren't nearly as important and separating them makes it seem like "legs" is everything but thighs. Also just saying "thighs" is associated with those hambeasts that got spammed all over /fit/ and other assorted fatties.

Legs must be slender and smooth.

This is the truth.
It's Female- so thus not gay.

I still need to finish season 2

a program that reduces blue light from your screen

blue light contributes to your inability to go to sleep

but you need to practice user, it's a skill that needs developing

feminine != female
men have dicks
women have vaginas
thats how it works.

I'm glad someone is sane.

Women don't have penises

anything with a penis is a man

This threads fucking gay now

Used to be that I loved thick thighs but since getting with Ritsu I've really fallen for the slender type of girl.

I'll show you lewd, nerd lord.

But, nah, how?

I'd say I draw roughly equally on both, but most traditional stuff I do is just practicing stuff.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dGsEUlnaAm
I sleept nearly all of yesterday, I regret it.

Really nice user.

you're pretty good, what program do you use?

I've seen women with dicks.

I'm glad people don't know my tricks.

Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai

Shit user that's really good

it reminds me of the ending credits art from Outlaw Star

d-DUKE?!

ok user
I believe you user

who's that one chuckle fuck? his name is angle or something.

You better.

You know what, I can't, that would take too much work.

I lied

Buck Angel

Don't know.

Masculine vaginas are gay, while feminine penises are straight. Trust me, I'm an expert.

You're already dead.

well I'm stuck using krita because

ok user

yeah that's the, uh, guy?

You could have prevented this.

Correction-
Males have penis
Females have vagina

Women/Girls looks cute
Men/Boys look tough and intimidating

gonna head to bed. Night everyone.

night senpai. Don't do it man

what?

checking all your dubbs?

good night cbacdb

I'm sorry user, I can't correct you any more.

It's a real thing, there are legit reverse traps of females that get burly and muscular- along with hair.
And fucking people tell me it's not gay if you fuck man females.

You'll understand in due time.

I'm shitposting.

Ah yes, the "Clam Biker," as it were. :^)

so am I

ME TOO!

The pirate's life for me. For PS at least

Huh, never watched Outlaw Star, but that art in those outros is pretty great.

Thanks for the compliment.

Night ae86~

Cya next time!

I feel like passing out, but it's too late to go to bed.
How do I survive?

no user thank you for drawing not shit

always a treat

I see. This can be resolved in only one way.

If you mean thick and thin girls then I agree to you for the most part. But I'm in a committed relationship now.

Either a short 30 minute nap if you can manage it or a ton of caffeine.

eh, I'll torrent it sometime.

lucky bastard.
granted, I don't really speak to other people at all.

user I want you to turn on some soft music at lowest volume that you can still hear

lay in bed

and count to 100 thinking about waifus and things that make you happy

Kid has the right direction, but most likely doesn't know the words male/female specifically refer to the possession of penis/vagina.

It can be tough resisting temptation to look at other girls but its worth it, makes us feel closer. And its getting easier every day.

his relationship is with his waifu ritsu

I'm in the exact same boat. I'm gonna probably try to sleep for a few hours. I told my mom I'd visit her while she was coaching a class on one of the training ranges today, too. I'm sure she'll be glad to know I fucked my sleep schedule again.

And he's going to tell his parents about her apparently.

Which is a terrible idea.

Install GIMP

do

Cool, and I'll keep drawing non-shit as best as I can.

Well I mean I already have sorta. They just don't know shes 2D yet.

Shouldn't stop you from stating your opinion on if someone is attractive or not. Nor suppress your urges of other bodies that aren't your waifus.

GOD DAMNIT user

your art is just so good

I feel like I need a harvest moon game with your art

They're still in denial

The
part always gets me.

stages of grief man

I already have it.

your biker avatar fagging reminds me that I should finish that campaign

You're pretty good user, I wish I was as good as you are.

Glad you liked it.

wew

Do it

Fuck I feel bad for your parents. They might have misconceptions that you were gonna be a normalfag with a 3D grill and possibly actually get to have grandkids soon.
That's fucked up user.

you haven't finished hotline miami man?

You need to draw ara aras.
Do you frequent /ara/?
You have a talent and you need to make use of it to better the rest of the world.

no, my custom campaign

I agree with that when you are dating 3dpd. But when theres a glass wall between me and Ritsu I need to be even more committed to her.

While mining my daily salt from idiots at leddit, they legit had a top rated article about how Trump might be a clinton plant set up to lose.

Gonna give it some time first.

I've had plenty of 3dpd gfs before so yeah they probably think that.

I usually just play Bro Team's streams and lay down with my headset on. Brote's laugh is contagious and oddly comforting.

If you have any neon artwork of guys wearing full face helmets I'd gladly take some. I don't have shit.

oh I see

sorry for the confusion

have a song ritsufag

it's very appropriate to waifufags and lonely teenaEVERYONE

Well if you're that serious..

Well fuck you then.

Why the change to 2d then?

I'd be willing to do some art in a game like that, but I'm not really well known. Hopefully I can get known enough for something like that to happen.

Well, it took me 4 some years to get where I am now, so it'll come in time as long as you keep at studying stuff.

I have a fondness for drawing gentle older women.
I had no idea there was a board for such a thing.

The vocals are weird but the lyrics are nice, thanks user

You have to experience both to know why 2D is better user. Its why I give advice on girls to people in 4am and not just go "LOL GET A WAIFU INSTEAD" all the time, only jokingly.

Well I was still wanting 3dpd before I met Ritsu but when I fell for her I knew there was no going back.

Hell I'm not hardcore into ara aras, but those are damn good. As a non-ara ara even I find appreciation in these sketches.

lay down in bed man, go to sleep

2D is pure user. You'll know it when she finds you.

the thing is, I've been drawing at this level since middle school, I've stagnated pretty badly.

Waifubots soon fellow champions of love.

post where you keep your art user, I wish to follow your works when you post them

welcome you closet case

I used to listen to them more when I was 14
that was back when I had romantic idealizations about true love and happily ever after and people loving you for who you are

I can sleep when I'm dead.

Well same as me. It's important to get your fill of real world stimulus. I haven't gotten that far despite all the shit I've been speaking about (from other's experience learned granted though) in these threads in the past week. I'm working on getting my own experience, just feel insecure if I don't have my own place and off on good standings.
I figure it's more easy to find that girl when I'm less worried about my job and my wallet.

You're building them up saying "hey, I'm not a complete loser! I've got a real gf!" which basically says you have a social life, and take care of yourself enough for someone else to find you attractive and that you won't be a genetic dead end for their family.
Then you're gonna shatter all of that by saying she isn't even real PLUS she's fictional so you go from functional member of society to delusional degenerate.

Make sure you record it or something.

You don't still have work to do user, you work hasn't even begun
get some rest

Yeah I mean not all 3dpd relationships are doomed to fail. I still think maybe 3-4% of people can find a good one and be happy so its not the worst thing to keep trying.

Well shit when you put it that way

I'll have to bring tons of evidence for waifu bots and artificial wombs!

If you don't get rest you'll end up dead.

How are you even going to tell them anyway?

very carefully I should hope

Thinking on the matter, relationships that would be attractive to me are slim as fuck. Not only would they have to put up with regular real world shit- but also anime and video games? It seems so unreal to keep everything I'm doing currently alongside with getting a girl. How the fuck do people do this shit?

normal people are boring and their relationship is the highlight of their existence

Tesla didn't have time for bitches with all the shit he got done it's not a surprise

Only 2D is capable of such a pure love.

They drink at the end of the week when they can put those responsibilities on hold for a while.

Just move innawoods

I was thinking waifu bots

but they are equally as practical

I guess that's my que to lay down. I'm not fucking with that shit now.

good night user

I remember being pretty stagnate in high school. All I can really say is if you don't understand how something works is to just study it.

Use Tumblr (yeah I know) and twitter (for sketches n' updates) mainly
twitter.com/BiggBanter
biggbanter.tumblr.com

Well the reason I kinda went with it and told them when they brought up the subject was so that when I tell the the whole thing later they will know I'm committed to her. If 6 months from now I'm like "remember that girl I told you about?" and show them they'll realize I'm serious about this.

Might have to be ready to explain the whole waifu thing.

Well when I was with 3dpd we usually had some hobbies we could do together like gaming/movies and stuff and then did our own things when together a lot too. We'd play different games and just talk to each other while doing so.

*stagnant

Wow, I'm an idiot

Shit man good question. I think a way to get around that is to get a girl that likes the same stuff as you do, such as anime and vidya and you do both of those things together and enjoy it. Kind of hard to find those kinds of girls though.

I intentionally avoided asking for your tumblr because somehow I thought it would feel better like saying thank you instead of sorry

it does

thank you for accepting my request

Night user~

Cya again some time

Well I'm not Tesla and I don't have plans on being a big shot. I just want to live normally and in the shadows of my home play my vidya and enjoy my anime.

I thought bringing together a couple would help relieve stress and bypass the need for drinking.

I'm out. Good morning, etc.

sleep well, your work begins tomorrow

that is equally as boring user
you should at least brew some cider or mead

I don't mean to sound rude by asking so many questions and I'll stop if you want to, but why do you want to tell them? I remember reading a bit earlier that you barely talk to your parents.

Seems like the right thing to do for Ritsu. I'm not ashamed of our love!

well you had best be prepared for the consequences of your actions not just for your sake but for hers as well

You know right if Ritsu was real she'd dump your ass for Phil Collins
Let that sink in

lel

As good as any reason, I suppose.

Worst case scenario my parents just lose that tiny tiny bit of hope they have left for me. No big deal.

Literally who

What kind of husband wouldn't introduce his parents to his wife! A shitty one!

or they kick your ass out

Hard is right. Think of all the girls that are into that shit, then think how many you'd be able to put up with, then think how many of that remaining group would have slightly similar taste as you and not watch Naruto.
It's hell having this taste. Cursed blessing I tell you.

They are often the main motivator for people to drink. Remember, only 2D love is pure. 3D relationships are like a stressful job that you can never get a break from.

Its like Romeo and Juliet, I can dig it.

Phil Collins
Drummer for Genesis
>>>/genesis/
>>>/vcollins/

???

I don't care if I myself is boring, I just want to enjoy good vidya with friends while having a few nice things.
I can entertain myself with a less than decent car that has a good sound system and decails of a huge white 9 ball on the hood and icicles on the sides.

playing should not be your only hobby user

Yeah, I get people aversion towards Tumblr

But, yeah, np

Well this is where the my whole >really great friends
mentality comes from.
If my girl likes shit I like, we would be able to enjoy hobbies together. TKing and calling each other fags or destroying pubs, then settling down afterwards and nodding off together. Something a bit more than what friends would do but yeah.

they killed themselves

And then think about how many of them haven't been taken already and also how many of them will actually like you. Chances look slim bucko

Well I mean I like anime too, outside of video games I got other stuff like guns and more weeb shit.
Vidya is just a large pie that I love taking bites out of.

I thought you want to remove Juden

user I want to tell you to diversify into another hobby like hiking but I live in Eugene Oregon and you can fucking walk 10 blocks in any direction and find a small park for hiking

you should consider extra hobbies though, even lua scripting for video games would be a step up

I don't really mind it as a platform, more so the user-base, but it's among if not the best for artist posting

cant be president at 30 user

Well I've done camping, and it was fun and all. I've got tons of wilderness smarts. Used to be a good boy scout of murrica

I don't want to be held accountable for shit I spew. I just want to throw advice that I've mashed between other people's experiences and advices that I think could help in casual places.
Also I'd be terrible for a leadership position. Massive betafag, even just got a employee review that one of my supervisors said
Fucking hit the nail right on the head.

You can be at 38

Well stop being a tosser and work hard

I am legit jelly

my parents were paranoid and overprotective growing up so they rarely let me play with people they didn't know and were paranoid I was gonna get fiddled in the scouts so they didn't let me go

35 user

it's in the constitution

I think the same way.

I'm kinda surprised at the kind of people who like or reblog my art on there though.

how do you mean user?

I mean I did see that BL pic

posting even chiller music now

I know, I just threw out a Random age thats in 30s but over 35
By the way isn't the current primary race the one with oldest people or something Even if Don looks 20 years younger than Hillary they'll both be 70 in November

I don't know if that's the case user but they are indeed pretty old

what's really great is how she is almost senile at times and he seems like he is 50 or younger

Like the kinda people who say they hate racism, but are hella racist towards white people. Or believe that in the oversexualization of women in media.

Ya know, junk like that.

and they are re-posting your white people images in a positive way?

Oddly enough, yeah.

I am having trouble grasping that

are said whites acting gay?

are they multicolored hair?

I just wanna be a lazy fuck and quietly live.

It helped me learn things, plus camping is always fun.

I can't wait for the debates and her to spill her spaghetti hard

Anyone going to post porn before I get off work?

go to the sonic eggman thread

outdoors are fun as hell

if we get that far

FBI want's here gone

google.com/search?q=hillary indictment&oq=hillary indictmed&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.8896j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Wat.

go to

Maybe it might have to do with the fact I'm not white or straight myself?

I dunno, this shit's confusing to me too.

I got ya, fam.

Oh fuq.

The FBI hate her but the Mulatto AG will ignore the case
I expect 90% of FBI and SS to vote Trump, CIA and NSA are cucks though and will vote for Clinton

that'l do it

Oh, oh god. Oh GOD.
>SOME of that artwork

mark is posting in the thread

FBI threatening to go Nuclear man

I love it

Headpats are underrated.

Wait Wizard user is gay?
Who knew

She's been an arsehole to anyone who's dealt with her
Only cucks, Jews and Orlando Shooters who've met with her still like her

What makes you say that?
I'm an expert in this topic.

from post

And the only non-white who visits this thread is that beaner Wizard user which means if he's not straight that means he's Gay

Technically I'm bisexual, but it's just easier for me to say I'm gay since I am more attached to men then I am towards women.

Though, I am Mexican–I'm not a wizard–so you might be talking about another jumpin' bean.

and you draw that well?

I think I draw alright, so yeah.

shit user

you are a credit to your people

Are you more attracted to the idea of a male or of a female?
Relative to if you find attraction to Feminine or Masculine traits.

Oh so you were one of Omar Marteens Targets

Well I'll be heading off see you next time anons.

Thanks.

I'd say it's 60% men and 40% women in terms of physical traits.

Ahaha, I don't live in state where that happened, son.

have a good night user

Wow, there's so many fucking spics on Holla Forums
I should know, I am one.

You ever got around to drawing Cima Garahau?

Probably because you folk don't have jobs

yeah that's probably it.
Speaking of which I should probably get one, being a NEET is boring

hey what do you spics think of hispanichan?

I speaka engles so I don't know how shit it is

Get lost ya bloody wanker

eyy

Sorry, I haven't yet.
I've been busy with other projects.

Unfortunately, my español ain't all that good, so I can't really tell ya.

fair enough

It's fine. You have fun with those. It's always nice to see a drawfag around.

Well, I popped on to their Holla Forums.
They call normal fags Normalputos
I suppose Maricones normals didn't roll off the tongue as well.

heh lame