Xenoverse Thread

Post your custom characters and their funny names. (Pumpkin is both underwear and a vegetable so it matches two DB naming conventions)

Post Builds

Complain about the RNG.

Talk about what do you want in Xenoverse 2

Other urls found in this thread:

omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/00-031.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pumpkins are fruits you nerd. :^)

I want more races in the game and the ability to attach different stats to clothes. Kind of like a cosmetic option. I also felt that physical attacks should be included with physical specials and ki attacks should be with ki specials.

[citation needed]

Google it :^)

omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/facts/00-031.htm
Here is a government website detailing gourds and pumpkins as fruits. Ignore that it comes from Ontario.

only the frostiest
I will always be around for any Xenoverse thread

When I still played this abortion I wanted to put Burter to shame and make the fastest motherfucker alive chasing people after I sent them flying, so I made a short freezerdude with maxed speed and basic attack power and poses

If I remember correctly I would literally just knock people back, speed back to them as they were flying and do it over and over, the end result was funny as fuck, opening up opportunities for combos and forcing evades, but it's not very viable in PvP. If they could make speed more involved in the actual fighting instead of super spamming and unkillable brick walls I might be convinced to try it again.

I wonder why so many people had trouble figuring out how to defeat tactics.

People were whining about super sayien spam even after they patched a huge nerf to it. It was the easiest thing to counter. And that isn't even including the special moves that were "activate this, get hit, guaranteed counter".

Also no one seemed to know how to do any combos utilizing specials into supers. I wonder why. Very few people seemed interested in experimenting with the mechanics. It turned out to have quite the amount of depth. Though no one seemed to know anything about any of it. No one knew about the free flash step mechanic, the rules regarding knock down and knock back, dead drops to continue combos, super armor rules (no one ever broke super armor, they'd just go in for the random attacks and then complain that the person was impossible to hitstun) or the more obscure z-souls.

I know it is funny how many people were confused how I was linking bomber into final flash. Or dead dropping people into flash-step drains. A real shame since it's probably some of the most fun I've had in a game in a long time back when it was fresh.

I mean most people didn't even know about the most basic combo you could do in the game, weak string into strong knockback into any of the beam specials (kamehameha, galick gun, etc).

I think too many people haven't played a similar Dragon Ball game before and just didn't know. Linking hard knockback into beam seems basic to me at this point.

the best combo is knocking someone around the map and instead of just smashing them into the ground, you hit them with one of the drain supers.
thanks for the energy

Vegetable vs. Fruit is purely a culinary thing. Not part of botany.

I never had to advance to that level because I'm a player that very much so requires decent competition to improve. Online opponents never improved to the point where me doing Fighting Pose F then walking down their beams to pummel them to death didn't work, so that's where my skills stagnated. That's to say nothing of the AI; jesus fuck does Xenoverse have the worst fighting game AI I've ever seen.

The clothing options for this game are pretty shit tbh fam.

namekians are god tier. you're all fags

Can't. I uninstalled the game a long time ago and never took any screen shots.

FUCKING RNG

Fucking remove the RNG. Rather have you learn moves via training and side missions.

Transformations or equivalent for every race and not have them just be used to spam supers. Have saiyan's hair spike up like it's suppose to when they go SSJ.

Better melee combat. Better defensive options. I hated how no matter how powerful you were a gang of 3-5 mooks could just gang rape you.

Ki attacks were okay, but there were too many spammable attacks. At least with the large scale stuff you should have to actually find the right moment to use it rather then. Super Kamehameha > charge > Super Kamehameha > charge. Also, fucking beam duels. How the fuck they made a DBZ game without beam duels is a mystery to me.

Make the clothing aesthetic only. More clothing and character customization options. And for the love of god color sliders.

Redo the coloring so the characters look more like the animu then plastic dolls. I remember some asshole a while back made a mod that did that but never got around to doing the stuff of the PC. Maybe he came back to it, but I have no idea.

I made a namekian. I made him flesh colored and his head looked like the head of a cock. I named him Dickolo.

It's like you don't want to play ding dong ditch with people's faces

ayy man

They'd be good if their combos weren't SO FUCKING SHIT! Namekians drop their own combos! Automatically! What the fuck were they thinking!?

Everything said, plus

In fact, fuck it. I just want Tenkaichi 3 with autistic levels of customization and equally autistically in-depth training mechanics.

I want KI to work like Budokai 3, where you have a baseline that it naturally recovers up to, and room to charge up past it. Fully depleting your KI drops your stats a bit, while charging up beyond the baseline gives you buffs. Stamina should not be tied to basic defensive maneuvers like vanishing or blocking; those should be tied to timing and player skill with counters for defenders who get predictable. Instead, Stamina would be used for advanced maneuvers, transformations, buffs, etc. more akin to how the Blast Gauge worked in Tenkaichi, just with more flexibility
I don't want to grind a shitty mission until RNG gives me the Kamehameha. I want to train under Master Roshi and learn the Kamehameha over time, doing practice motions and drills and shit. I want skills to have multiple levels of mastery, so a newly learned Kamehameha requires me to do the full overhead motion to charge, while at higher skill levels you can quick-fire it at the cost of power.

I want transformations to start out as a double-edge sword (i.e. Super Saiyan gives a large boost to all stats but rapidly drains stamina) and gradually get more useful as you practice. You can either focus on making it cost less (i.e. Goku/Gohan) or making it bulk you up and give you fuckhuge power (Vegeta/Trunks).

Holy shit I'm starting to ramble, so I'll just stop here.

I made a freiza race dude called Blazer because no imagination.

Also I mixed a z-soul that increases my speed, and with that and the freiza race's fuckhueg speed I'm able to punch a dude away and catch up to him or throw a destructo disk at a dude and punch him in the face before it even hits

It's like it's actually a DBZ fight.

Whens Xenoverse 2?
dont have a funny name

I just want my this isn't even my final form forms. I'd post my Frieza Refridgerator, but I can't find the old screenshot and can't be damned to start the game.

I played it on the Piss4, so these screenshots are a bit bloated and shit.

Who ally of justice here?

Rest in peace

Besides what and said, i want a more diverse choice of fighting styles, like be able to use a sword or a pole or using character specific combos.
Actually scratch that, i would like to customize moves, like for example i have a sword but a specific combo is only punching, or a combo that makes me stagger the enemy and then cancel into a transformation and so on.
And fusions between OCs, even thought that may be impossible.

a real human bean

I want lolis in the character customization. They had them in DBO (which Xenoverse takes a lot of stuff from plot and visual wise)