I see that game made by africans came out and is on sale

i see that game made by africans came out and is on sale
anyone tried it? is it fun? worth the money?

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/aurion-legacy-of-the-kori-odan-free-download.html
mega.nz/#!lMsH2ayJ!wuMperNArjqM_ZL2XlJXhhI2ANlqYmIupGPIQAw0xJo
mega.nz/#!cBMyWCYZ!QLHoWFCmjLuf-8A4HUNgC3HsYMyxoYUFl4U0zN6A_kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice try obongo, go shill somewhere else.

Didn't the dev(s) of this game shill it here like no tomorrow some time ago?

It's trash.

What's the difference between "talking about a new game" and "shilling"?

oh yeah that was hilarious, there were two of them playing off eachother and constantly refering to a demo that wasn't even up on the dev's site yet

The same difference that distinguishes true memes from forced ones.

Not even going to pirate it until those racist bastards add some white people to the game. And it can't be just some background decoration, white people should be represented in the main characters.

So…none? Every meme is a forced meme

so nobody's played it?
all i've gathered so far is that it's trash

the only person who said it was trash hasnt even played it. just go look up some video on youtube to see what its like because i doubt that many people on Holla Forums have played it.

You're stupid.

The difference is that one catches on randomly, and the other does not.

That's just guaranteed shit. You have to walk before you can run and these nu-age indie retards just don't get that shit.

Go back to Reddit with your shill Cuck.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuck/
>>>/Reddit/

I'd be willing to bet money that first time devs have been successful in innovation.
Not that I know any off the top of my head, but I'm sure it happened before.

Well, notch could be count on that

theyre all forced by people that think theyre amusing

One is people constantly pushing a triple A game that everyone already knows about and the other is trying to find opinions for a game nobody is talking about. is just trying too hard to fit in.

These people are so full of shit, goddamn.

If it's not in the indie clique it doesn't count. No exceptions.

They had some articles when the Kickstarter started.
But then…

WE
WUZ
GAMEDEVS

Seriously though this looks alright, anyone knows any decent youtubers who have played this, preferably without commentary?

So is the game any good or what?

Honestly, I'm glad africoons are making their own games. I'd rather they do that than have fat dykes yell about "muh diburseety"

but they wuz zulu n sheet

I found this video by Jesse Cox, is Jesse Cox okay? I'm not much into youtubes and shit so I don't know who is shit tier and not, I just know TotalBiscuit is dry as fuck, JonTron is getting stupid and most game news sites don't have anyone who really plays videogames.

That's a tranny, isn't it.

well the rpg elements look horrible, but the combat seems fine

It looks like a younger version of Wu

You could do worse, but you shouldn't bother with Let's Play™ cancer in general.

you_keep_using_that_word.webm

well when you're the only people of said culture making a game based on it, it kind of is
i guess if you had a bunch of swedes making a game about vikings it wouldn't be nationalism, since it's been done to death already

Didn't you hear? Anything libcucks don't like is nationalism.

But it's an African mythology/legend based game… not liking it is racism and is unliberal!

Nationalism is a political idea about the basis of the state. Nothing else. The term has been misused and distorted so much that retards now think that it applies anything that ever references any culture.

Go play Battlefield 1 - 50% of Germans are black.

It's not even nationalism, it's just African Fantasy. We have been eating the same European Fantasy over and over, sometimes done by non European/American devs, and it's starting to get boring because nobody innovates. It's refreshing to see someone take on a "new" concept of fantasy and not just write a Tolkien fanfiction.

The devs will probably happen to be black because they live in fucking Africa. It wouldn't be surprising to see a Polish studio with only white developers on it, would it? They probably aren't even racists, non-white people are just rare over there, just like non-black people happen to be rare in some zones of Africa

I'd personally love to see some fantasy games based on Sumeria, Akkad, Babylon, or ancient Egypt.

That's an ironic edit considering that's a soviet cartoon.

as retarded as mark's definition of shill, kys

Life is suffering.

AYO HOL' UP
-smacks lips-
SO U WAZ SAYIN
-grabs his nuts-
SO U WAZ SAYIN
-licks teeth-
SHEEEEEEIT
-holds gun sideways-
U BE OVER HERE SAYIN
-robs convenient store-
THAT WE WUZ GAME DESIGNERS N SHIT?

But…but in this case they actually are game designers.
Also, you posted the whitest black man who ever lived.

Silly user. And that was the other nigger pic I had saved besides this one

You seem very confused.

Isn't the team behind this game fully negro?

butthurt nog detected

Just pointing out that design rarely implies coding. Most designers are idea guys.
In the case of this game, I doubt they built their engine from scratch, it's probably Unity or something.

It's ok Jamal, I can't hurt you from here.

No tears now.

I'm blond and blue-eyed, friendo.

Thats the beauty of the internet, we can all role play if we want to.

I can smell your unwashed nigger hair from here

pic & timestamp

Argentina?

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep the autism sated.

Yes, Im the wrong one here

The posts you quoted weren't "disregarding" the game, we were pointing out that you're using the word "nationalism" incorrectly.

Hes chimping out!

The fuck? No one is getting triggered here fucko. Stop trying to be funny.

To be fair, that's true for me at least

I disregarded the game too, but not because of who made it. I just don't play 2D anything made after 1998.

you are. the game looks like dogshit and I doubt it plays any better.

Do you have any idea how many games posted on Holla Forums daily most of us ignore?

Kill yourself. Of course I'm disregarding it. 2D action-rpg in Unity sounds stupid.

Kill yourself Holla Forums

Holla Forums loves jews now
they never talk about jews any more

We need to ban all minorities in games. No niggers, spics, commies, jews, chinks, gooks and nips can develop games. All games can only have white characters in a white world with white technology in a white society. If it's a degenerate (((fantasty))) game, then it should only be about European mythology. I'm pretty sure everyone on Holla Forums can agree with that.

Holla Forums please go

I'm extremely impressed and applaud them for their dedication. I'm not interested in the game though and would probably pirate it if I were.

I know absolutely nothing about the game and even then I can tell you it's 100% not worth it.

What?

Come on now

When did I ever deny that?
How does that go agaisnt my points in any way?
your waifu is shit Plutia a best

Consider suicide my friend

Stay triggered Stormfront, when are you faggots leaving Holla Forums?
Im sick of your expansionist bullshit

if uganda can make movies, and inexpensive ones at that, i'm sure another group of KANGS can make a game

better go get circumsized goyim

Come on man, nips always make better games, unless you like interactive gayness. I agree with pretty much every other on the list though, also fuck CD Projekt Cuck.

Then leave.

He's right though.

Any retard can make a movie. Making games actually require knowledge.

It's not my fault that you don't know what the words you're using mean.

There has never been a good nip (((video game))). They only pander to faggots, women and (((pedophiles))), and it shows in their non-existent gameplay.

Just as bad as globalists

Looks like it.

Now you are just overdoing it and it's not really fun anymore, you really have to pace your baits better user.

sjws have only recently begun ruining video games
japan has been pumping out trash for an eternity

quads checked

Looks like it was made in flash. As long as i\I'm not asked for reparations and subsidies or forced to like it or else I'm a rayciss. Good for the afeekans to at least try creating something instead of just complaining I guess.

Fuck globalism. I'm not defending anything but that faggot's right to leave Holla Forums forever if he gets triggered by white pride.

Get the fuck off my board.
>>>Holla Forums
I'm pretty sure this more of your speed.

Except he isn't, one of the big things about memes is that they simply happen and if it's funny enough then it spreads on it's own. If it's an in joke outsiders will not understand and it's spread will remain in house, but more stronger memes are more intuitive and don't require much in knowing the history of it to get it.

That's ignoring the older concept of memes being ideas.

well they do make some quality webms i guess i could pirate it

have you no shame, havent you dont enough damage

*tips fedora*

Exactly, that's why we should bar all minorities from making video games. It clearly shows that they can't handle the pressure and severly lack the ability to even write a single line of code.

Shame.

Yes, we are the Chosen Ones that should dominate the globe, not the Kikes.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here?

*tips menorah

My first thoughts as well.
SJWs colour their hair too, but they tend to also go for crazy haircuts (often short) or at least take some fuck-ugly hairstyle. Trannies are more conservative in it because they want to look female, but they also want to show off their special snowflake status, so they at least colour them

Yeah thats my bad, the blue color looked different.

Schlomo please.

It was out for like a couple of months now, where the hell have you been OP?

It's okay. Besides the novelty of an african studio making it there's nothing special about this game but the combat system and it's not enough to make me want to play through it.

But why take my word for it?
igg-games.com/aurion-legacy-of-the-kori-odan-free-download.html

Confirmed, Kek hates niggers too.

got this in my house
no im not a jew

they should learn a thing or two about first world problems

you tell me, whitenigger

Its a shit version of dust: an ellysian tail made by niggers.

They're so far worse off, they'd be happy that at least someone is paying attention to them.

I guess? It's less about actual combos and more about juggling and stunlocks from what I remember. I don't recall what Dust's system was more about

Sure, no other civilization existed before Greece, right?

>>>/cuckchan/

The original language of that game is French.

No, they wuzn.

They need a good dose of diversity, didn't they?

Whites still built the greatest civilizations this world have ever seen, kike.

>>>/out/

Sumerian/Babylonian, which was of unknown race until it got swarmed with semites.
Egyptian which was lead by white nobility.
Persian/Islamic, which was white until it was swarmed with turks and arabs, but was still helmed by persians who are aryan, if not outright white.
Indian civilization which was spearheaded by northern indian royality which was white.
Greek/Roman which was white.
Chinese and Japanese civs which are eastern chinks.
Mezoamerican which was founded by probably white peoples who were displaced by the red man.
Western civilization is white.

Five and a half out of eight goes to whites.
One out of eight goes to chinks.
The rest is unknown.

the demo looked kinda nice, it needed some more polish inthe animation, and the UI looked horrible
a might pirate it and try it, if it's good i'll buy it, you shoul do the same OP

top heh

Learn to read nigger

No.

No.

Egypts population was not black or of African ethnicity at all, they werent arians either, they probably were a mix of greeks and kebabs

tippy top heh

I know that. Egypt has a distinct ethnicity, though it's largely mingled with Arabs now.

Doubtful. Greeks are Indo-European, and Turkic peoples were still living in Central Asia at that time.

Can confirm. Would it surprise you to know that 90% of the whites I've known here are copts

>>>/cuckchan/

AY YO HOL UP

The only one that holds a candle is the Chinese. Muslims still shit in the fucking street, come on user.

dubs of truth m8
although you have to admit, the greates civilisations of the world where build by people whit whiteish skin color, and as their civilisation feel their populations became more and more negroid

The mongols barely have a civilization, they copy most of their shit.

Islam is 500 or 600 years old retard, the Persians had other deityes and culture that Muhamed made sure to erradicate
it wasn't hard thoug, the Arab world had alrreeady been spitroasted by Gengiskhan and Alexander the Great

Islam is 1400 years old.

/his/ is here and i beg of you Holla Forums stop rewriting histroy
Is the same as

Just stop and read a book you fags

It's LauraKBuzz. Basic SJW personality and mildly entertaining at times

ups i got the wrong number, i kenw there was a 600 year differece with the kike on a stick though

Book, what book nigger?

Sure fam

Burgers really are simple minded

the current numeral system you use was created by Muslim Arabs

Quite true, why the fuck should I still feel racially superior when a shitton of things we use come from other civilizations with a different race and other civilizations successed without western influence?
I just want them out of my fucking country so they dont damage the gene pool, create social tensions and cultural clashes so we can create diversified cultures/societies/ways of thinking instead of the melting pot and colecticism liberals and commies are trying to enforce in the name of "understanding" when different nations and countries collaborated and traded information and goods amongst each other.
People should be proud of what they are, they shouldnt do it in detriment of the nation they currently reside.

lol

Time to use roman numerals then.

yes, and? Is this a difficult concept for you to grasp?

They clearly won't use it. Niggers are worthless and should be exterminated m8.

How, how did this thread devolve into this?
Why?
I remember this game having a thread some time ago and we managed to talk about it
Why not now?
Why don't people care about quality posting?
Why do some many fucking retards bother to come to a thread just to shitpost?
What did I miss?

The combat music has cool drums

Game looks fine, stop being a faggot. WTF do you expect from a 2D game anyway?

But it doesn't impress or interest me.

Because we are being raided

You call yourself better than the kikes?

4cuck/pol/ raids

(hi satan)
Speaking of which

muhfuggen bixnood

neo/pol/ hit the fan a couple weeks ago and now some Holla Forumstards don't know what to do with their time.

Fuck off chaim.

>>>/politics/

Here they go! That wasn't so hard, wasn't it?

Theh shit this already came out? Its supposed to be an rpg with african mythos. Might check it out.

70 is a bad score now?

Give it time. I expected banter because KANGS but this is pretty shit.

Has anyone played it?

Did you just timetravel here from 2002?

Sadly they are mentally challenged user.

Sounds like someones spending too much time on Stormfront and 4cucks

Because Holla Forums nowadays is composed of redditors and halfchanners (who themselves are redditors) and they can't keep their autism on check for a second.
Kinda like horsefuckers were five years ago.

laughing_girls.jpg

It's a beat em up, not an RPG.

I've played the demo. In fact here:
Demo:
mega.nz/#!lMsH2ayJ!wuMperNArjqM_ZL2XlJXhhI2ANlqYmIupGPIQAw0xJo

Patch:
mega.nz/#!cBMyWCYZ!QLHoWFCmjLuf-8A4HUNgC3HsYMyxoYUFl4U0zN6A_kU

It's not bad, has some framerate issues and is easily broken, but the demo was a fun romp.

It's more about how shitaku and polygon and whatnot always cry about muh black mc and muh nigga culture and then a game that is actually based all around this shit comes out, and they ignore it almost completly.

But of course

Honestly you can argue that any ancient civilization was of unknown race since nobody alive today was around to see for themselves.
At various points in its history, Egypt was ruled by basically every race that has had influence in that area. The original people who settled the region were closest to North African Bedouins.
Really stretching the definition of "white" there.

Pretty sure shitaku actually did an article about it.

Wondering why Kike Mark didn't activate the containment board button and put the hotpockets in full speed.

Had to be done with Ponyfags, now needs to be done with cuck/pol/fags

Yes Mark, please ban half of your userbase by banning Holla Forums posters

I would love to see that

Containment boards don't exist on 8ch, newfag.

So, hows the game?
Anyone gave it a try yet?

Why? Bullets are inexpensive and extermination is easy when there are no rules. Kill them and take their land, since they'll let it go to waste anyways.
I am. Are you?
What the fuck are you talking about?
Anti-racist is code for Anti-white. You are clearly trying to pretend to be white (You know nothing of our history) and that these other savages are at all equal to us in their accomplishments or capabilities. Fuck off moshe, nobody believes your demoralizing bullshit.

>>>/cuckchan/

see

Bans still exist

It's already better than 99% of the indieshit out there.

Yes, cuckchan has containment boards because they have global rules and moderators. I'm glad you agree.

Because you faggots didn't tell Holla Forums to fuck off, so now this is what you get. Everything is shilling and everything is d&c or whichever abbreviation happens to be popular with those faggots that week.

This board got most of its popularity from the exodus and GG shit, which was a Holla Forums and Holla Forums operation. Most of the faggots here who don't go to Holla Forums or hate it, came here post 2014 and should not be here at all.

good goy

Holla Forums had their exodus here before Holla Forums did.
GG was a thing well before Holla Forums got involved and started pretending like they started it in the first place.

Yeah you sure sound like a newfag from second exodus. Get the fuck out here you reddit stormcuck nigger.

I've been here since the first exodus. While it's true Holla Forums couldn't shut up about SJW around that time (understandably so), it didn't have as much racial and gender bait until the third exodus, during the 4/pol/calypse.

If you want to pass yourself as an oldfag, at least get your facts straight.

Hi again Shlomo
Actually we encourage every race into nationalism, not just whites.

This game just seems to be a trash indie 2D side scroller. If nogs made an amazing game I would try it out.

It's really about time to start banning Holla Forums from Holla Forums. You can't talk about anything without Holla Forums making it about jews, niggers and mudslimes.

they hardly even talk about jews any more! thats why theyre dead to me

Is this your idea of D&C?
Even NatSocs disagree with you kike

Ive shown that I do, you've shown nothing with the plus that you dont know anything about this site.
Go back to cuckchan

No it isn't, and never will. It was being passed down generation to generation for thousands of years as myths and stories, and people didn't get bored of it in all that time.

The problem is that (((western))) devs fucking suck and make bad games and ruin them with shoehorned in political propaganda.

>Implying it's not just a bunch of shitposters masquerading as Holla Forums

Might as well ignore it, it's just another Holla Forums raid. This place has become a shitfest ever since the boston salt parties attracted redditors.

Note how they never use facts and constantly put words in other's mouths, they are only looking to D&C.

How about you read the thread?

Holla Forums helped jumpstart the exodus newcuck.

what a baby

You're a non white until proven otherwise

>>>/burgers/ helped jumpstart it. But by all means, continue being a historical revisionist. It's what your board does.

They walk like Holla Forums, talk like Holla Forums.

They're Holla Forums.

Oh hello Holla Forums. Still triggered because you're the minority here huh? What makes you think the people on Holla Forums who are tired of Jewish subversive propaganda in their games come from Holla Forums? These people ARE Holla Forums, they are the majority of the regulars here, it's you whose the odd one out.

Your arm is supposed to prove that you're not a kike? Why didn't you post a timestamped picture of your nose?

That's just a different flavor of shit. Neither should have a place on Holla Forums.

Well that was fast mark but "Holla Forums with video games " is now "Holla Forums and /a/ vidya flavored "

I told you Holla Forums i warnd you about Holla Forums getting out of hand but you didn't listen

You're just asking for trouble by buying this.

Holla Forums has been ingrained into this board for years now, if you dony like it leave

I want shitposting halfcuck niggers like you gone though.

Your arm is supposed to prove that you're not a kike? Why didn't you post a timestamped picture of your nose?

Except they don't? I am a regular on Holla Forums and those guys don't talk like anyone there. They're Holla Forums trolls masquerading as Holla Forums, but since they're fucking retarded they're making it obvious.

Holla Forums did start GG, and then a large number of moderate cucks twisted the movement into a failure, into "this is about ethics in game journalism" when it was originally about Cultural Marxism in games and journalism, and would have actually achieved a lot more with that angle

But it isn't "retro" style, you dumb cunt

What? I never go to cuckchan. Exclusively 8ch Holla Forums and Holla Forums

Go choke on a bag of dicks, you statue enthusiast.

Also
Bravo.

Doesn't matter if it's D&C or the real thing. If it was banned as soon as it appeared, there wouldn't be any issues.

What the fuck is happening in this thread? I will post this entire canon fanfic if you shits don't calm the fuck down and try to at least pirate the game.

It's not like they have anything else to do since they don't have jobs.

My mistake then

Fuck out of here Holla Forums

This isnt an echo chamber, Im sorry user

If you're going to dump something in a shit thread ,then it has to be something potent like that Tails scat comic. Though that particular one is getting stale. We need some new autism.

For once Holla Forums take some responsibility for the actions of your stormfags and don't blame others

you didnudunutting ?

I can't believe nobody ever made a video about her using this song.

before i get banned i will say this
if you are for nationalism then get back to your borad and leave our board for us
Holla Forums is for stormfags
Holla Forums is for vidya
Not for pol refugee you get out of our broad

Could've fooled me with the amount of Holla Forums going on.

I'm Holla Forums as fuck and I have no problem with nationalism. But politics in general shouldn't be on Holla Forums, except when it's relevant to vidya.

Kek. See ya, faggot.

u wot m8

you also leave us alone
talk vidya only or fuck off
>>>Holla Forums

Are you ever going to take responsibility for brigading a raid on Holla Forums while on Holla Forums?

Did you not read my fucking post?
I don't come here to shitpost about commies, I come here for video games.

Holla Forums has been trying to derail everything here while pretending to be RightWing/NatSoc and 4cucks crosspoting scum doesnt help by being legitemately fucking retarded
Kill yourself kike

Yes i did
I asked Holla Forums for help and shit went out of my hand very badly
I take full responsibility for that stupid act

Good keep your politics out of here and we are friends

Here we see someone who has never grown up.

Please solve these problems by leaving niggers/kikes/mudshits alone:
1. They will invade Europe anyways (or again later if they're expelled)
2. The raw resources they sit on (Africa is the treasure chest of the world) that could be used
3. Their attempts to destroy whites reigniting later in another 50-100 years until we are all dead because we acted like passive cucks like you

Reported and filtered.

I get what he's trying to do, but at the very least, he could have used a vidya fanfic.

No its not.

No its not. Its a story.

You still haven't killed yourself yet, stop lying.

You are confusing folklore and fantasy. Some people consider the fantasy genre was "invented" by Tolkien by grabbing old tales and legends of his country and "playing it straight" in his novels, essentially making a world out of small stories and myths.

Thing is, fantasy is in theory something really wide, but idiots think it's just dragons, elves and sometimes dwarves, and they rehash the same stories over and over with different hard to spell names. There is nothing new on the table, everyone uses elves as is, everyone uses dwarves as is, everyone plays magic as is… it's like they are expanding Tolkien's universe without actually admitting they are making a glorified Middle Earth fanfic, and the problem is there are thousands of popular tales from other European countries that never ever make it into fantasy books and games. You are not even writing about "your nation's tradition" because your European country likely has different legends, you are just writing about Tolkien and D&D because it's the only garbage you have been exposed to since you were young and apparently you can't bother to imagine something else or even fucking investigate your own country's tradition. It's more or less like cyberpunk, which is a somewhat wide genre but some people outright refuse to acknowledge anything that isn't Gibson fanfictions.

Fantasy IS getting stale. Nobody makes an effort to add new topics except maybe some special snowflake OC races, and it shows. It's not political messages, it's just that it's plain old shit.

That last line is so wrong it hurts.

Still not videogame related.

Get fucked

who the fuck is asuna

Pretty sure that the body absorbs and re-purposes the proteins of unused semen every month or so.

Asuna's Semen Inferno is video games.

top kek

A whore from a shit Japanese cartoon

but semen is neither fire nor flammable

Kek is not on your side, Im sorry

I'd love to be wrong, just because seeing a typical gaggle of dindus put out a better game than both the indie circlejerks and the AAA sequel factories would be the most hilarious thing ever, but I'm seriously-doubting that'll ever happen.

Between their usual work ethic and the prior shilling, it's probably trash, with some bonus "our race wuz da bes" thinly-veiled propaganda that'd result in all kinds of screaming and shouting if it was white people saying it about themselves.

Top kek

Ok?

So this Holla Forums now? Only Holla Forums approved conversation doesn't get spammed and derailed. Holla Forums keeps going on their crusade to ruin everything with their autism. I would trade Holla Forums for ponyfags in a second if possible.

History revisonisim is one of the core pillars of neo/pol/.
Otherwise their narrative wouldn't hold up.

(nice dubs)

Looked it up and they had two articles. No kind of review where they could proclaim how progressive the game isd based on the race and theme of it.
That's the thing that was buging me.

If you weren't mad you'd have no trouble responding to but you threw out some garbage greentext instead.

Therefore, obviously buttflustered.

Whatever floats your boat, user.

they are here because they cant stand their own board

Its funny that these sorts of complaints only happens upon Holla Forums and never upon any other shitposting board, almost as if someone was directly targeting Holla Forums. Nobody ever says anything against /tg/ or Holla Forums shitposting even though it is far more prevalent.

You what?

The same goes for warosu apparently.

Outside of bronies, which became their own problem, what fucking universe are you living in?

elf threads. and fantasy themed threads being derailed into elf threads

Like clockwork

Yeah, because it's not true, you retard.

You have to go back Holla Forums
You aren't welcome here, Holla Forums and Holla Forums on the other hand have always been friends and crossposters

Black people aren't a minority in africa.

This. The guys starting an unrelated political discussion in this thread are not from Holla Forums, guaranteed. It's a raid from Holla Forums, they've been doing this hard for a couple weeks now.

Whenever Holla Forums browsers come here and post anything related to politics, it's also related to games and falls within the category of vidya.

you bunch of social rejects needs to leave this board, all what OP asked is if the game was good and you turn it into a extremist politic namecalling, bunch of manchildren

Didn't you learn anything from South Park?

That's not very neighborly.

Why are you posting pictures of statues of ancient European nationalist leaders if you are such an antifa cuck yourself?

Elves are common in video games, and a popular concept in most forms of media. You can have a thread about elves in video games. It's only shitposting if it's knowingly contributing garbage to the board.

Prove the point of fuck off, faggot.

Hahahah is this guy for real?
Yes, Moslems and niggers want to invade Europe. They are currently doing that you dense fuck.

oh dont pretend you havent seen it

Denial means you refuse to admit it even after proof is shown. Which experience has taught anyone with half a brain. You're too far gone or just too stupid.

Haven't seen what? No, I haven't seen elf threads on Holla Forums in the same way that there are on /tg/. Discussion occasionally happens, but "have elf. wat do?" is not a template thread here.

Good thing none was shown, or that might apply here.

Pathetic.

Kill yourself Holla Forums shitter

you havent seen fantasy vidya threads fly off the rails at the mention of elves to the point where 80% of the posts from that point on are crusader and dwarf roleplaying?

Well i am for ""bored nationalism ""
Now go back to your board you cuck
>>>Holla Forums

No this is Holla Forums and Holla Forums is for vidya
>>>Holla Forums

You gonna demonstrate it, or just continue to desperately deride me like you have some kind of moral highground here?

Specify what you mean by crusader and dwarf roleplaying?

im not saying they should feel welcome to shit up the Holla Forums, they should expect to see people contest them more outside of their hugbox. but they cant even talk about video games there.

have you not been on Holla Forums at all in the past 2 years?

I could say the same to you. Looks like we've reached an impasse. Your digits match my own, I'll take that as a sign.

I have. More than I should be, not as much as I'd like to be. If you're referring to people saying shit like REMOVE ELF, I don't see what's wrong with that, or how it's more harmful than someone responding with For you.

The autism, the denial!

It's shit m8.

sure its cute/funny shitposting god knows i do my share of that, but it probably shouldnt be 70% of any thread.
people make the same posts over and over and at that point its just a role call and not a real thread.
i think thats what our friend is upset about.

Shut up and kiss me you fool.

THIS THREAD IS BEYOND FUCKING SAVING
WILL SOMEONE NUKE THIS FUCKING THREAD

its at 300 posts. its bump locked, einstein

I'm so fucking disgusted I forgot to sage
FUCK

Nigga, what were you expecting?

Hahahaha holy shit

I don't think you could have misinterpreted that harder if you tried. You did try, right?

No it won't you ignorant faggot, they'll argue, bitch, moan and derail this thread till it sunk into the 15th page

The gift that keeps on giving.

WEW, CUCKCHAN CALLS FOR YOU LADDEH

It's somehow amazing how much the persecution complex of Holla Forums rivals the one of the jews.

Your idiocy aside, that still does not mean Holla Forums and /tg/ aren't worse. Hell 0c0e82 himself proves pretty well how good /tg/ is at shitposting with his complete denial of any wrongdoing ever existing on /tg/'s part.

That's not how it works. You don't get to use cuck for nationalists, since we are the opposite of cucks, you know? Let me explain why we call you that.

A man with a cuckolding fetish likes to watch his wife get fucked by other men.

A political cuck likes to watch his country get fucked by foreigners.

See? There is no difference between you and actual cuck fetishists.

Still going with that angle huh Holla Forums? Everyone knows it's you guys just pretending to be Holla Forums and starting political discussions unrelated to games.

Anyone actually from Holla Forums only talks about politics here when it's related to videogames. Like threads about feminist or anti-white propaganda in games. And that is a Holla Forums related topic.

Hahahah the shills are getting desperate. Pointing out that Holla Forums and Holla Forums are known for doing organized raids on Holla Forums and Holla Forums is a persecution complex now?

Oy vey

face it, Holla Forums is the new furries

It doesn't look they're the ones that are salty here.

This is some high level idiot shit. Like you fucking people know exactly where every shitposter comes from on an anonymous board.

It doesn't matter where you're from, if you prioritize wasting so much text on absolving your board or agenda or whatever and contribute nothing but derailment instead of ignoring those shitposters, then of course some people will attack you and your sacrosanct board.

this tbh fam

A bunch of popular memes were forced. Piccolo dick was forced and so was trashman.

Holla Forums are autistic and the same as the SJW. Get cucked Holla Forums, the sooner you fuck off to your own board the better.