Why We Should Hate the Gaming Haters No Man's Sky

archive.is/2qufC

People actually cared about No Man's Sky? A game with even less to show than Star Citizen?
Tldr
From cheatcc.com. why was I there? Looking up secret characters for Stella Deus.

I always thought it was the opposite, because game journos and normalfag dev are usually in their 30 or 40s

the idea is really cool, so I'd like to care about it, but naturally it's just going to be dull RNG fuckfest

daily reminder that the people behind this game made a download game called Joe Danger that makes Newgrounds shit look good in comparison. if they couldn't handle something like that then this game has no chance of being good.

How the fuck are they even still alive?

That's literally Cartman-tier logic.

oh boy, I can't wait to play 3D Starbound

They have a BIG backlog of cheat codes and stuff from Gen 6 and behind

All I see is the same old.
Junk that is on every news site, they suck up hype like an addict and like an addict when someone goes opposed to their addiction they become hostile towards them.

Worse than Starbound, there is no bird pussy on those games.

it would honestly be a miracle if either of those games had as much interactivity or even ran as well as Starbound.

Nice try Christ Roberts. That's a straight up lie and you know it.

Hey with all those images of ships star citizen is already out whereas No mans sky still isn't released.

In terms of actual content and gameplay, NMS is somehow worse than SC. While on foot, the gameplay is literally default FPV movement from any random 3rd party engine or even worse since movement has no momentum. Ships aren't a whole lot better either.
NMS has only one weapon with different firing modes and functions, the creatures seem to have 2 behaviors; they either run from you or toward you and the galactic police is galaga-tier in terms of attack pattern. Probably one of the worst overhyped pieces of shit in the last decade or so.

The naive purpose of journalism is to inform. The modern purpose is to sell products. That means journalists whipping up a frenzy, encouraging "hoip" around games that may or may not be shit because they have a financial interest in doing so. If only journalism were ethical.

Cunts like that just need a good dicking.

They've been around beta males their whole life. Women who become trannies become the male they wish they had. Just like the male trannies want to become the woman they wish they had.

In both cases you get the most repulsive of each gender because, surprise, unattractive people can't get laid.

This explains manjaws and bulldykes.

What that bitch needs is a brutal pounding.

SJW flip flop their view to fit their agenda. Every fucking time

So accept when things don't go your way, fucking retard.
Also, developers want money and if they made a game for the Trans-Latino-Demi-Queer they would starve.

They don't seek to be right. They want you to turn gay, it's different. By any means necessary from cradle to coffin.

Behold! This is a man, implying anything otherwise is a thought crime.

I highly doubt that's a "man". Looks like a feminized dyke.

Star Citizen is clearly the worse clusterfuck.
NMS will be just a shitty over hyped game that will drop off the radar a couple weeks after release (with maybe a couple of "gamers are entitled pissbabies) type articles from the usual sources).
Star Citizen is going to cause suicides and murders with it's failure.

I look forward to the day SC crashes and burns.

Even as somebody looking forward to NMS these articles are embarrassing, if people wanna be jaded faggots, let them

Have you played it?

Have you?
I have seen the videos and that's enough. The whole movement mechanism was made by a 14-year-old retard or by a very stupid and lazy faggot. The atmosphere is 20 feet tall, the planets have one biome each and everything else I stated was also clearly shown on the gameplay videos.
Go be hyped over shit games on reddit if you don't like reading negative opinions about shit games, faggot.

Clearly not, since if you read articles in addition to watching gameplay you'd know that's incorrect.

Or maybe you can't read articles and you are illiterate, since you clearly didn't read " if people wanna be jaded faggots, let them" in the post you responded to.

actually yes. the solution to bullies is to bully them back

This vague marketing shit they've been doing is annoying. I don't know anyone who is hyped for this game.

Star Shekelzen has jack-shit for content but jack-shit is more than almost nothing.

What is incorrect? I mentioned several points, be more specific, retard.

I am no expert on Warhammer by any means but isn't there a female faction called the battle sisters? Why would they need to change the space marines when they can just play as battle sisters?

I'd imagine there are factions other than them that have female combatants as well.

the same reason why SJW want Link to be female when playing as Zelda/Sheik is a nice idea. They don't actually want the game, they just want to remove the fictional in-game patriarchy and ruin things that guys enjoy.

Because nuns and religion is gross.

Except the idea isn't cool. The idea is literally just walking around and looking at things.

The "procedural generation" would have been the only redeeming quality of this, but even that isn't going to happen. The assets are prebaked, not procedurally generated. This is going to make the game even more boring.

Sisters of Battle have some weird shit. The sort of weird shit that would trigger tumblrcunts

Same goes for a lot of other 40k factions. Dark Eldar and Chaos being obvious ones

I think the biggest factor though is that Space Marines are the only faction anyone feels they know shit about (actual tabletop and lore fags aside). This is in spite of the fact that Space Marines do some terrifying shit, and are entirely biologically fucked-up. None of these retards know about any of that stuff though because they're only casually interested

The whole "we procedurally generated all the planets during development" thing really is the worst of both worlds. Though considering how far many devs have fallen with regards to map design, it might still be better than what we'd get otherwise

I am looking forward to this game. I am completely fine with simply walking around and looking at things for a few hours. It'll be somewhat like space engine, except with a modicum of interactivity. As long as it doesn't feel like a grind, I'm fine. Being comfy is fine.
That said, for what I've seen, $60 is far too much. $20, maximum.
So, I'll just pirate it. But I don't think it's going to be shit, it's just not going to be groundbreaking.

Does xhe needs to dress like a retard?
Fucking hell at least put some effort would you.

Her eyes are screaming "I am so confused, kill me"

What's funny is that we've just been sitting to the side, in our own little corner saying, "WHERE'S THE FUCKING GAMEPLAY?"

The people who absolutely flipped their shit and started threatening the devs and saying mean things to them were their own fans who got pissed off when the game was delayed again, after 3 years of cockteasing everyone with it.

every time i think of no man's sky i think of this stupid fucking video and how they gang up on the guy that just wants to know what the fuck you actually do in the game because "don't you want to just explore???? what, do you have no soul??". i'm really looking forward to when the game releases and people like these guys start posting pics of worlds they were the first to discover only to find it's exactly the same as some other world someone posted.

You mean this one?

Shit like this is probably why Game Trailers shut down.

yes, i did mean the video in the post i replied to.

Why are SJWs incapable of being fashionable?

No Man's Sky is, and always was, shit

They may be 30-40, but they're new to the internet. It is often that a 25-year-old has been using internet longer than a 40-year-old.

It would be a pretty shitty platformer then wouldn't it? if the only real obstacles were pitfalls

Bullshit, most of them hung around on places like SA, Planet Quake or LUElinks. And even before that the Usenet wasn't a picnic either.

They're playing dumb.

What if Mario had no pitfalls?

That you don't hate yourself? What kind of question is that?

I can't wait for it to come out so all the idiots who fell for the hype waste their time on it to "prove" how good it is.
So are there any other "Minecraft in space" games? Only ones I can think of are Starmade and Space Engineers, but surely there's more.

I really don't get it? Why would someone create fantasy that wasn't geared towards them? The best thing a writer can do is write the story they want to read, usually people enjoy reading stories about people like them or within atmospheres and cultures that resonate with them.

Empyrion, but i like it and it makes decent dev progression.

how can you even dislike something when you don't even know how it plays like :^^^)))

I'm calling it right the fuck now.

You know how in this shitty game you won't know what your character looks like until you randomly see another player in the gameworld, a rare event?

I'm fucking calling it, we play as a black woman.

But really, fucking calling it now.