Rebel UK: "We'll fill a huge void" in British media

The cancer is spreading. This is not good. Fucking Tommy Robinson, his gay lover and some mudshark bimbo called Holly Henderson.

Look at all the positive comments, some from people with Pepe avatars. I think I'm going to be sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu
facebook.com/EDL.LGBT.Division/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24442953
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2455642/Former-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson-help-police-track-racists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aaaah fugg. How do you embed youtube? Sorry guys.

youtu .be/0zurruU8Mbc

For anyone unaware Tommy Robinson is a state agent, he might not have started out that way (I don’t think he did) but he has certainly been fully subverted and should not be trusted.

Kill yourself after the ban you faggot

I told you faggots over a year ago that something had to be done. I told you the kikes would be able to easily install controlled op fucks as 'our leaders and news providers' this is what happens when you sperg out every time someone offers a plan to have a concerted response to something. And its too late now the 'alt right' is a fucking joke and 99% of people who are on our side consider themselves a part of that faggotry.

Look at the 'leadership' of the alt right. Look at its news sources.

He is jewish. But how jewish?

Wew looks like I triggered a kosher kike klub fanboy. Go spin a dreidel.

Your op is shit and you don't even know how to post a youtube video. Now I'm guessing you are evading a ban. Shekel media is a cancer and you aren't providing anything new to what has already been established.

To be fair, they are not Britbongs and don't know the truth about the (((((((((((EDL))))))))))))) and Tommy "Sodomite kike shill" Robinson. Rev up them redpills.

Excuse me for trying to shed a light on the cancer spreading to Europe.
I have been thinking about waiting until someone more capable posts it but I chose to act instead. If you don't like the thread why not go somewhere else.

This kike

Why don't you fuck off to some place where jews aren't the number object of our derision if you don't like goys talking about all your embedded agents that you you like to promote here.

For a thorough examination of the Tommy 'agent of the state' Robinson you can't get better than this exposure. It goes into great detail about how they came about its jewish-American neo-con zionist financiers and you'll be interested in how the same players were involved in orchestrating 911, and then went on to create and fund all the counter-jihad movements across the West, including Wilders, Le Pen and the recent destruction of the BNP including the rest of the kosher fraud squad.
Mandatory viewing for any white nationalist.

EDL Exposed
https:// youtu.be/FRRIm8hYfBo

I'm pretty sure he was an agent from the start. The EDL appeared out of nowhere as a pretty much fully formed organisation and got plenty of media coverage. It was a honeypot used to draw people from the BNP and UKIP as well as other Britons who are aganst islam and generally upset at the establishment. "Tommy" also recruited football hooligans as he knew they would kick off easily and give the MSM some violence to report so they could label everybody there as "far-right extremists".

Once he had a lot of members he started the cultural marxist brainwashing by creating "special" EDL divisions like the "EDL LGBQTect Division" group and the "EDL Jewish Division" and preaching the same politically correct bullshit as the media, even as far as saying that they didn't hate muslims or even islam, just islamic extremists. Then this "fearless leader" quit his own organisation saying it was because it had become too racist and islamophobic and that he had handed the details of all the members to the police.

facebook.com/EDL.LGBT.Division/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24442953

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2455642/Former-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson-help-police-track-racists.html

>
Back to cuckchan with you faggot.

Nobody here promotes any of these twats you lying sack of shit more to the point most lads here know about these kosher nationalists. The only group who seemed legit was National Action which funny enough a lot of brit/pol/ posters seemed to despise.

NA was banned right away so yeah, that pretty much shows they were legit.

Precisely, they were a decent group for appealing to the youth imo. The only thing I was against with this thread was the lack of effort put forth by op but at least it seems other posters have taken up for the lack of effort shown by op.

EDL arose through state organized effort to stop/hamper the BNP around 2008/2009 when they were organizing strongly and pushing hard to take labour districts.

Prior to the party splintering and the death of Johnathan Bowden.

>

Fucking hell what a loss that was. Imagine if he was still around right now he would be causing earthquakes.

Yeah, notice that they appeared right after the BNP got 2 MEPs elected, one of them their leader at the time Nick Griffin, and had quadrupled their vote at the 2005 general election then tripled it at the 2010 general election (beating UKIP in most areas, although ultimately getting less votes overall), coming quite close to getting MPs elected.

That's right, sage the thread, we don't want people to know about the shills pretending to be on our side, do we?

Lurk more faggot.

Well then, now that it's too late and it doesn't matter anyway, what would you have suggested? Set up our own news networks, becomes attention-whoring faggots to keep up and become part of this?

Why was this thread anchored?
We have threads pushing for every zionist politician in world politics, while the rare odd thread exposing zionist frauds like Tommy Robinson and other jew controlled kosher nationalist parties that get promoted here yet these threads exposing jews get shut down?

To expose Tommy Robinson and Rebel Media's shift into co-opting the compromised nationalist movement pushing for isreali interests and undermining our own, is of vital importance for all anons here to know.

Thank god Lewis Spears got these faggots.