Official communist/left opinion on ukraine?

official communist/left opinion on ukraine?

I have no real idea what is going on there but have the slightest opinion that we should be rooting for russia because i read a lot of things about ukraine being fascist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NUMuJ7MMsc
youtube.com/watch?v=lw8J2URPUls
globalresearch.ca/whos-who-in-ukraines-new-semi-fascist-government-meet-the-people-the-u-s-and-eu-are-supporting/5372422
youtube.com/watch?v=QipjYpeJ11I
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ4neTkr5Fc
leftrussia.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/donetsk-the-third-extraordinary-congress-of-the-communist-party-of-the-dnr-took-place/
workers.org/2014/11/07/ukraine-communists-comment-elections-donetsk-lugansk/#.WALKoiSgh8A
web.archive.org/web/20161004190158/https://www.gazeta.ru/politics/2016/05/19_a_8254373.shtml
rt.com/news/362973-ukraine-motorola-bombing-donetsk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Azov Battalion, which held a fairly large amount of neo-nazis, once tried to take a page from ISIS and film themselves nailing a man to a cross and lighting it on fire. They are now an active part of the military. The government has also erected statues of a Pole-massacring Nazi collaborator on the basis of "lol fuck Russia xD!".

If you think you have to "root for a side", then you should probably come back in a few years when you're above 18. Russia and Ukraine are beyond fucked.

This, but also the entire planet is beyond fucked.

Ironically, the 'nazis' in Ukraine were given their initial boost and funding by a jew by the name of Igor.

Ukraine is a shitshow. US NGOs didn't like that Ukraine accepted a trade deal with Russia over one proposed by Europe, so coup. New President and PM were both american stooges (and Jewish). The coup never had popular support, so not much encouragment was needed for the industrial east to kick off. This pissed off the dormant nazi element (remember that building they burned down with loads of eastern Ukrainians inside?) who are now well funded by anti-Russians (both Ukranian and USinca). The liberals that started the coup are pretty much wiped out.

As I said. Shitshow.

The Ukrainian "Nazis" are just an US proxy war to provoke Russia. Hadn't Putin taken Crimea, WW3 would've started two years ago and in Europe. So I'm on the Russians' side although there aren't actually sides to take and Russia isn't the complete holy one in this conflict.

so as marxists should we be rooting for russia or ukraine???

You seen this before? Apparently distributed by CANVAS, Successor to Otpor!, who were USAID funded.

As Marxists we should be underage b&ing you until you abandon your teenage "good side bad side" mentality.

look i know both sides are shit but isn't one side less intolerable than the other?

doesn't one side have flat out nazis and facists fighting for it?

reminds me of the idiot marxists who refuse to have an opinion on syria just calling it a sectarian war. there has to be a bigger advantage to one side losing for the anti-fascist cause in the long run

Putin funds the far right and continues to run Russia into the ground. Stop looking for a good side, it's absolutely retarded

wat

Is that a cause we should endorse?

The Ukrainians and Russians were/are in a pretty big divide and don't get alone well at the moment, and Crimea is 98% Russian. They were literally shooting fireworks after the Crimean "annexation".

Anyone remember this?

so by ww3 you mean… civil war within ukraine.

NATO was trying to get involved. McCain had been over in the weeks leading up to the coup strongly hinting at direct US involvement if anyone tried to suppress the coup. The EU was acting all billy big bollocks too.

Have some super fresh OC on the Western response to the Annexation of Crimea.

You saw it here first.

yes?

The Donbass uprising is probably the greatest thing that happened in the past few years, such a resounding victory against all odds, it shook up the globalists plans and will be looked back on as a pivotal point in human history and the beginning of the end of western hegemony

The people of donbass showed us that the monster can bleed and that it can even be defeated, and almost more importantly they showed us and the powers that be that radically different sides can work together against a common enemy

now things are a little bit more complicated as is always the case with such events, but there is still hope

they were involved from the very beginning, they were the impetus for most of this

fuck off you pretentious cunt, russia isnt the savior of humanity but they arent starting fucking wars of aggression and funding organ-eating wahhabi terrorists all over the world

Its very clear who is the worse actor atm you fucking faggot, god I hate fucking smarmy cunts like you, "le funding the far right", you fucking BBC faggot I hope you choke on those soundbytes

You are almost worse than actual rabid nazis, you are the "good germans" that go along with all this shit by giving yourself some dissonant spiel about "there is no smaller evil"

eat a fucking boot you cocksmoker, there very much is a "smaller evil" and that is russia, they have acted downright honorably as of late if such a thing is even possible for a nation state.

t. the type of shit that tore apart the second international because bourgeois geopolitics are apparently important now

10 RUBLES DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT

What is Crimea
What is Georgia
What is Chechnya

Why?

Neither, this isn't a difficult question.

Putin literally supports fascist organizations all over Europe, Donbass just calls themselves anti-fascist to established a genealogy from Russian idolization of the "Great Patriotic War".

TRIPS
OF
TRUTH

Stop posting you underage cretin

Georgia was the fault of the idiotic Saakashvili (and not a great example). Chechnya has been treated pretty badly, worse since the fall of the USSR, but it's part of Russia. Civil wars aren't wars of aggression unless we're seriously going to start calling the U.S. Civil War "the War of Northern Aggression" as well.

Crimea is more debatable. The U.S. funded the Ukrainian opposition (and Euromaidan by extension) in part to bar Russia from access to its warm water port in Svastopol. In that light, the aggressor is, in geopolitical terms, the U.S. rather than Russia, but Russia is still the aggressor in military terms.

Crimea also voted to join Russia. The vote was under duress, but it's hardly an unbelievable result since the population of Crimea and eastern Ukraine is mainly composed of ethnic Russians who feared the fascist groups affiliated with Euromaidan.

But, nonetheless, Putin is a right-wing stooge of certain factions of the kleptocratic oligarchs and still shouldn't be seen as the "good guy." Russia may be worthy of support purely on the grounds of anti-imperialism but that's about it.

hue guaranteed answers from western liberals larping as commies, time to go on a rant again

wew lad, are you a kagan or something jaysus

Russians did some nasty shit in chechnya, theres no denying that, but your list is still laughable and a testament to the kind of propaganda you are reading

also south ossetia, lul, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about if you are trying to drag that mess into this, go eat a fucking tie, haw haw

also technically you forgot dagestan, even then its still not comparable to the anglo backed campagins of the past 20 years that have fucking rubbelized much of the ME, in fact they all tie into merkas nefarious allies as brutal as those wars were.

A lot of the reasoning for russian syria intervention is actually about closing the wahhabi corridor into the caucasus, sure they want to keep their man in power but that is almost secondary.

This has been an ongoing problem for the russians since long before 911 and "muslim terrorists" were even on the average burgers radar, all these organ-eaters and head choppers get their money and operational support from the same place, so as much as you can fault russian tactics they were still for the most part reacting, as opposed to outright invading based on lies they themselves fabricated.

now we have chechens fighting for the separatists in Donbass, funny that, guess you are more outraged then they are at evil, evil russia you moral arbiter

Its amazing how you can be this delusional, you actually think you are above geopolitical machinations because they are buji, its reminds me of those tards that think they can live off of photosynthesis

just because you dont like something doesnt mean it isnt a thing retard. This is the world we live in, a pragmatist would be looking for tactics and strategies, a way to navigate this minefield, but a coward like you would of course hide behind some false sense of intellectual superiority and attempt to take himself out of the equation.

It doesnt work like that, bitch. You are a shitizen of the respective nation whose borders you live within, you cant just just fucking say

and make it go away, you fag. I run into this dissonant bullshit here again and again, its pure, willful impotence

this fucking bullshit again, you BBC mooks repeat this mantra over and over, its like your only defence, prove it bitch I will accept the most circumstantial evidence, and no some right-wing group saying they like russia doesnt= russian state backing

you fucking mook, the seperatists are the most retardedly diverse group of rebels I have ever seen, they could give spain a run for the money, stop reading the economist you faggot, the only ethno-yadda yaddas in this conflict are the most rabid of ukrops like azov and co

this whole issue really demonstrates how fucking useless much of the left in the west has become, these guys are fighting the most cliche batshit picturebook supremacist nazis since literally ww2 and you fucking yuppies have the audacity to play the

card. I almost cant be mad at you, its pitiful in many ways

suck a dick you crypto-polack, ich bin deutsch du nigger I wish the fucking ivans would pay me, my bitcoins are slowly running out

see, at least this guy right here is thinking tactically/strategically and actually knows what hes talking about, I will admit to some bias but this right here is probably the default postion, with this:

being the fucking crux of the issue for me personally.

I want to fight these bastards, Ive seen what they do, and I kinda know what their plan is.

anyone that stands up to these cunts is an ally of mine, for now

one last thing

I cant entirely deny that, but in his defence he jailed and banished a lot of oligarchs that were far worse than him and his gang, at least he isnt auctioning off public infrastructure to his cronies for pennies on the shekel

for the average russian things have improved, theres no denying this, russia was a hellscape before putin thanks to neoliberalism and although some regions still suffer from crippling poverty its gotten much better on the whole

Show us media wage, faggot

GDP is a worthelss statistic ill give you that, but im not gonna redo a fucking infographic for you, you nitpicking pansexual

standard of living has gone up, thats what matters

No, it collapsed due to Putin and his ilk for destroying the Soviet Union. HDI collapsed for a reason once SU became Russian Federation&failed states. Putin should be hanged for his association with the "reformists" of SU.

You don't know that, because thats what median income shows. Median income could very easily have dropped, with the avarages being held up by the richest people.

Hm… I wonder, when China become main superpower, will those "anti-imperialists" start supporting USA?

The SU was on its last legs before Putin became king for life. The US saw to that in Afghanistan.

The left has no horse in this race, and no amount of "b-but Donbass is anti-fascist!" will change the fact that they're basically fascists.

I do fucking know that because of how insanely strong the contrast is compared to the 90s you fucking autist.

you clearly have no concept of just how bad it was, this shit is not debated its a fact, russia was run by the mob, a third of the country was under the poverty line, dont fucking ask for things that are common knowledge, you have the whole goddamned internet at your fingertips.

also median income isnt the only factor for standard of living, what are you a fucking capitalist?

ill give you one lead, "grand theft russia" very short documentary about the 90s with lots of verifiable stats, vimeo I think

suck my balls you armchair activist yuppie cockswallow, you are just regurgitating the

crutch, to claim that the left has "no horse in this race" is such a fucking travesty that you actually probably should be gulaged, even someone that despises everything about what happened in Donbass should be looking to learn from it you fucking dumbass, it was a pivotal point both for ideology and for 4gw that will have repercussions far down the line

top jej I am speechless you guys are always good for luls

I don't actually disagree with your point. I was only pointing that Putin serves certain factions of the oligarchs as well. His factions within the oligarchy tend to be more nationally oriented (and, mainly for that reason, also tend not to be as bad for the average Russian) than those who support stronger integration with the West, but they're still oligarchs. Russia can be supported on anti-imperialism grounds, but there shouldn't be any illusions about the groups Putin truly represents.

If you mean me at , I don't know how you get Russian shill out of calling Putin a right-wing stooge. is more positive about Russia and Putin than I am, but his views aren't inordinately positive and are supported by arguments and evidence (which is more than I can say of your post or most of the blithe dismissals of the issue in this thread).

I really hope people on this board are beyond Russia-baiting at least. It's tiresome to see neo-McCarthyite bullshit on other sites, but it's just sad to see it here.

I..wasnt disagreeing with you either, you can definitely accurately call him an oligarch, I was just offering up a caveat and pointing out that he isnt as bad as scumbags like say..berezovsky.

youre fucking answer to OP was one of the few reasonable ones I didnt mean to drag you into my torrent of insults. Its interesing how he seems to keep the oligarchs kind of in check..sort of?

it seems like he has told the remaining ones that they can do pretty much as they wish as long as they keep their nose out of politicking and are for the most part aligned with his policies as you say

there are so many flavors of that shit right now, not just in regards to russia, it truly is sad

Read something other than Proletarian you fucking bot. Your frothing that someone would dare spit at the majesty of your god-emperor Putin is sign enough of your complete disassociation from reality.

suck on a peanut you salty bitch, I have a very mixed opinion of putin, if you had actually read the thread you would see that. theres still no denying that he kinda pulled russia back from the abyss.

Also he doesnt really have that much to do with Donbass anymore, its a damned if you do damned if you dont siutuation, people love to claim russia is backing this whole thing and they did provide support, "advisors" as the americans like to dub them, but the heavy weapons are all ukranian, the entire mil was so corrupt that the seperatists were actually able to buy what they needed in the beginning, nevermind taking what the ukranians left when they started getting their ass kicked and retreating en masse

everybodies always arguing with a percieved stereotype, rarely do they actually engage with the person they are addressing, probably myself included

anyhow im glad the economist comment got to you, in your defence, haw haw

What the fuck should we "learn" from it? That spooked Ukrainian Nazis like to kill spooked Russian Nazis?

How exactly should a dedicated leftist respond to two different kinds of fascists killing each other?

At this point, you should not support either. They're both ultimately, bourgeois capitalist state. Putin isn't going to bring back the USSR. Currently Russia is controlled by oligarchs who control massive wealth obtained by Yeltsin's' liberalization after the collapse of the Soviet Union. They deserved to be all lined up against the wall. But that is not to say Russia hasn't improved under Putin, it has, but he's still a right winger.

At the start of the whole debacle, USA was unhappy that Ukraine was becoming closer to Russia and decided to undertake a coup.

Russia in response to prevent losing global naval power projection, invaded and annexed Crimea, which was mostly ethnic Russian anyway and they had popular support. (Crimea was home to probably the most important Russian naval base.) This obviously caused shock waves of sharp butt hurt across the Western/NATO sphere.

As the government in Ukraine changed, older citizens quickly lost access to pension and other services were unavailable to citizens like gas as Ukraine was in crisis and Russia turned off the gas running into the country. Eventually people in Eastern Ukrainian rose up against the Ukrainian government as it was illegitimate and they preferred to be with Russia as it had much better living conditions than Ukraine. Plenty of former Soviet citizens nostalgic about the old days were part of the movement. It was interesting to watch people helping out each other and defending their town from Ukrainian troops with all but bats and barriers and the occasional rifle. Ukrainian troops were reluctant to fire at citizens. The separatists found some random BM-21s and even got old memorial tanks working and rammed checkpoints with them, obtaining more weapons for the fight. Eventually the separatist movement built up and communists and nationalists worked together. Eventually there reached a point where Russia started supporting them but the movement was still strong.

After a while and a number of encirclements, a ceasefire was set and it settled down. The two newly formed republics properly set up their governments and elections came around.

Eventually the communist elements, a minority against the right wing.ultra nationalist elements in the Donetsk's People's Republic, were purged.

It's now Putin's puppets. Ukraine is using Neo-Nazis in their military as "fuck Russia" and Ukraine nationalism really gets people to fight, as well as young people get conscripted into this mess.

They only people we should be supporting in this conflict is the poor workers that were stuck and sucked into this proxy war between two imperialist nations.

fucking racists.

I don't disagree, but even by your own summary (which I more or less agree with), you have to be able to point out that there is one aggressor here. And it ain't the people of Ukraine, nor Russia.

That doesn't mean some blind support for whatever Russia does, but this whole defensive "we gotta just say nothing and say 'support no one's narrative!' ", doesn't really work when you have a belligerent empire on the loose - who is the primary culprit here.

Don't react to the point where you don't speak your mind anylonger just because the NATO media redbaiting (in a sense), got to you.

There is one 'side' in this conflict, as in pretty much every contemporary conflict of today (and it happens to be the same one) who is far, far more 'wrong'.

It has to be possible to acknowledge that without ending up a rhetorical wreck of trying to be as objective and passive as possible in the face of a media propaganda wave that has pushed all that shit unto you to begin with.

Some of those 'poor workers' in Ukraine that did rise up, would be included in that 'russian part' (like you said); some of them out of nostalgia, even thought Russia (from Soviet memory) would come to their aid - much more than they did.

(in fact, they protested heavily when Russia didn't support them more in their attempt)

Those minds aren't filled 'russian nationalist' rhetoric, they're filled with old soviet people's solidarity. Both the west and Russia wants to make it modern day capitalist-state nationalist related, primarily. That's not where it came from, though.

We should support them, but also on one layer up - acknowledge that Russia is not reasonable in the wrong. Even the people at the original Maidan protest got fucked over. They didn't want neoliberalism/more capitalism, and certainly not the fascist puppets that were installed based around their activism. (remember during the sniper shootings, both protesters and police were shot… and units behind it were later found to be a part of the political groups that were later ushered into controlling seats in the new Ukraine government).

ITT: tankies shill for russia cuz dey wuz anti-imperialist n shiett

I know that pretty much everyone rose up due to Soviet nostalgia, being united and not because "we are Russian ethnicity and shiet." I supported the Separatists for a long time, but eventually when the conflict simmered down and the DPR government formed and seeing the purge of the Communist elements, I don't have anything to support them. There is no future anymore. It may just be a place for extraction of the natural gas and coal by Russia. In the foreseeable future nothing will happen except being the host of skirmishes between the US """""advisor""""" backed Ukrainian forces and Russian backed Republic forces.

I know the US has done worse, and I may have a very small amount of leaning towards Russia because they haven't cause as much pain as the US, but if US was displaced from being the number one super power, Russia would probably do the same, oligarchs extracting resources and exploitation.

I cannot root for anyone in this conflict at least because nothing big will happen there anymore.

What purge? DPR is heavily involved with the former Communist Party of Ukraine… it's the Kiev government that made purges against communists, and (to tie it into ethnicity - by their doing) Russians.

Deliberate, please.

The regions that want to become autonomous are filled with 'leftist' (including old school commies) activists and militants.

Elaborate, obviously…

what can we learn from this whole mess, a good question.

first of all this let me adress the posts below, I hope you read em cause theyre relevant and you can learn quite a few things from them already, afterwards ill get back to you and try and summarise what I have learned and what others have pointed out.

This is mostly accurate. At least this guy has been paying attention, and he kinda summarises the general feel of this whole thing, how it fucking motivated people, the general soldiarity, and how there was a very clear right and wrong in the beginning.

I disagree with his bit about withdrawing all support and the purge thing needs some clarification but ill try and get to that

this is even better, obviously the same guy I was talking to above, nuanced and thoughtful and an excellent rebuttal of the whole "im above this all" shtick

I hope you read these posts red flag guy, see, were fuckin talking here constructively, it works people

Imm not so sure about that, obviously its speculation but if you look at the nature of the "russian empire", which is of course a land empire, it isnt actually that similar to the present day anglo empire, a decidedly mercantilist/maritime empire, which by definition relies on extraction and the oppression that comes along with it.

a maritime empire doesnt have to build infrastructure outside of their harbors/bases and a police force to keep the wretched in check…

Im not saying the russians wouldnt be heavy-handed but by their very nature they would not necessarily have to resort to the kind of international fuckery that the anglos with the US at the helm have taken part in over the past..what 100 years at least?

Again, im not unilaterally defending them, theres plenty of bad shit you can say about russia

I kinda want to see him elaborate on this as well, there were some..incidents and it seems as if the original cadre has become somewhat disillusioned with the whole thing, gubarev has fucked off to who knows where last I heard, he was one of the few guys that had some legit policy ideas, mozgovoy was assassinated, that was a good fucking man, probably too wise for this world. Apparently his death stunk of some kind of inside job, but I honestly dont know enough about it, thats around the time when I started losing track of what was going on because of life things

there is a hard-right element that was involved in Donbass, but I think that is for the most part more astounding than worrysome, unless you are someone that is relying on the traditional left/right divide to keep people from turning on you…

there has been a lot of murmuring along these lines and its become a lot harder to get englisch info about the whole thing, but I dont really see proof that there was some kind of organized purge, im sure theres all kinds of jockeying though

shit this post is long already, next up, (you)

(just to clarify)

(this is me, those others are not, or maybe I misunderstood, but from what I could tell I think you attributed or conflated some posts - if not, nevermind)

Alright, this is gonna be a bit all over the place, so bear with me. its also going to be a wee bit /k but more theory /k and less pew pew pew /k.

Ill leave the term "dedicated leftist" out for now, lets just try and stay analytical here, although I do consider myself left especially in terms of economics.

its kind of a slap in the face to every babushka that was throwing potatos at ukranian APCs when they rolled in to claim theyre all facists, but yes there are/were some legit facists fighting there on the separ side

anyhow here goes

Probably the most obvious thing we can get out of all of this is that the traditional color revolution, the tool that the US Deep State has been so reliant on this past century, no longer works effectively. its now even more of a gamble, and even more -EV. People have wisened up to it, not to even mention other state actors. The first one I can remember that failed was the one against Chavez, but that didnt stop them from doing a few more with moderate success and of course inevitable "blowback".

after Donbass, they are gonna think long and hard before they pull one of those again, and the state dept. wet dream of color-revolutioning russia basically died, at least for the foreseeable future

War fucking changes, especially this proxy war bullshit, that should probably be the theme of this post. The russians have proven once again that they can adapt and use the same bag of tricks, tricks that are even more effective with the "moral" upper hand so to speak. They kind of did it out in the open, and it worked

Despite all the legit conspiracies, the endless machinations spanning generations, the manifold layers of intelligence agencies and all the other tools at their disposal, the anglos have once again proven themselves to be supremely incompetent, syria hammers this home even more.

This should always be underlined especially when talking to a conspiritard, these peole are not gods, or "elites", they are bumbling nasty psychopaths and they are constantly tripping up

Secondly, the war in Donbass basically proved that William S. Lind was right about almost everything.

Lind is a civvie and the guy that pioneered the term "4th Generational Warfare", if you look that up you will find quite a few criticisms but interestingly most of them are basically saying he is just giving an old thing a new name.

thats not entirely accurate, and those voices have become a lot quieter in the past few years.

The basic premise of 4gw is that the state has lost its monopoly on violence, a monopoly that it has retained since the treaty of Westphalia. Weber coined the Gewaltmonopol thing, and I think he would probably agree with Lind

Obviously the state is still the main purveyor of said, but again as someone pointed out here the people of donbass only started gaining support from russia after they had some successok strelkov and co was there but lets not complicate this further

This is a relatively new phenomenon, and its supremely important to understand if you are even slightly revolutionarily minded, the door for actually starting your own country has never been as open as it is now, given the right circumstances. Also the possibility of actually being independent and not merely a vassal state now exists, although it is still almost impossible.

As many revolutionaries have pointed out and history attests, the real struggle is after the revolution, which is exactly what donbass is going through now even though they are still being shelled and attacked daily.

4gw theory claims that we are entering an age of unparallelled asymmetric warfare, complete chaos that isnt really chaos and is in fact a bunch of carefully constructed psyops, decentralized command structures, a menagerie of tactics and full use of every facet of propaganda available.

Donbass and Syria have been pure 4gw. We are at a point where the simulacrum is almost as important as the actual battlefield, there is so much mindfuckery going on right now its very hard to tell what the fuck is actually going on unless you are very patient and have high endurance for disinfo and bullshit from all sides

an example, one that is actually kind of anti-russian honestly. I probably shouldnt even be saying this considering whose side i consider myself on:

The russians are responsible for most of the rabid pro-azov propaganda on the interwebs. Their line of thinking is that there are some radical rightists that are so batshit and unstable it would be best if they get chewed up in the Donbass meat grinder so they dont become a problem somewhere else in the future…

this is callous and pretty nasty, especially if you are fighting these bastards in some trench with a ww2 PTRS but its a good example of the world we live in, you have to be very careful, the anglos are also way up there in terms of controlled opposition, they have all kinds of similar projects running.

Another more amusing example is motorolas "chechen gambit": Motor, probably the most badass combat midget operating on the eurasian landmass, convinced large parts of the ukranian army that the separs had recieved massive chechen reinforcements. He did this through vk, ukrop moles, and by loudly playing chechen nasheeds and having his men scream "wallah snackbar" for a period of time

chechens are feared by most slavs for good reason, they are basically ivan/haji hybrids, go figure. Anyhow this caused some serious morale problems and downright desertions on the ukranian side

Thirdly, and this is probably the most important for the more bookish theoretically minded amongst you(not an insult by any means), the whole Donbass thing has really driven home how hungry people are for a new ideology.

they have latched onto people like Dugin despite dugin not really saying anything new as far as I can tell, they are just sick of the traditional political theories and all their hangups.

Now is the time to critically redux things like marx, now is the time for those with the knowledge and the skills to provide a framework to move forward, dugin is batshit insane or a troll or both but hes fucking right about liberalism having won, and hes right that we need a 4th political theory, one that is functional and modern but is still based on the work of those that came before.

Those are the main things I can think of right now, there is so much more however, this entire fiasco has been fascinating in a somewhat macabre way, the fact that the whole damn thing looks like a fucking stalker/arma level hasnt helped, so fucking cheeki.

Some more random things that I picked up watching this clusterfuck from the sidelines:

cant believe this still has to be said but it does, combat is so engrained into them going back to ww2 and all those nasty chechen wars+afghanistan that they are a force to be reckoned with on the ground and can quickly whip a militia into shape. One of the core tenets of US doctrine and the reason for a lot of this fuckery is "you can not win a ground war in eurasia". This has once again been hammered home, the ukranian army got kicked in the cunt so hard it will echo for generations, and they had more than enough operational assistance from western actors, along with legit mercenaries from Xe and co.

this should always be remembered especially when you are browsing a /pol thread where everyone is larping about RWDS, the kind of delusional mentality a lot of polacks have about purging the mud people is pretty much exactly the mentality the volunteeer battalions that went to donbass had before they were turned into biomass to be picked apart by crows.

If anything their viciousness was their undoing, setting all those people on fire in odessa made more people join the separitists than anything else, if you act like a crazy animal even the most apathetic will wake up

we are all humans, even if some of us believe some really shitty things. Show mercy to your enemies but do what has to be done. What goes around comes around

yes daesh are feared and they were effective at first, but thats only because of how horribly incompetent assads army was, nevermind the iraqi army. Things have changed now, even the iraqis have become quite capablehello quds they will soon be a thing of the past and the usual suspects will find another boogeyman to support

FYI, Lind champions the "cultural marxism" conspiracy gobbledygook.

not underage, just american. we aren't taught shit about ukraine. just "russia evil fight democrat ukraine of freedom and love"

same shit we are taught about every conflict then the media doesn't cover it at all and we are stuck getting our news from wikipedia articles and internet posts that are filled with bias so we never know what the fuck is up. i was just wondering if communists are actually rooting for any side in ukraine and here i am getting shit on

Woah, look at all those sterling applicants for Valhalla.

I am so afraid.

Tough choice

Ukraine Army Crucifiy & Burns Alive Soldier from SE Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=-NUMuJ7MMsc

Kiev Fighters Execute Handcuffed Prisoner with Pot: Accidentally Caught on Video
youtube.com/watch?v=lw8J2URPUls

Dmytro Yarosh, Right Sector neo-Nazi commander who said “our revival begins with our Maidan,” is now second-in-command of the National Defense and Security Council (covering the military, police, courts and intelligence apparatus).

Andriy Parubiy, co-founder of the fascist Social National Party, which later changed its name to Svoboda. He is the new top commander of the National Defense and Security Council.

New Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk [left], a powerful right-wing banker, meets with neo-con John McCain. Pictured center is neo-Nazi Svoboda leader Oleh Tyahnybok, now one of the most powerful figures in the country.

Ihor Tenyukh, member of neo-Nazi Svoboda party, now Minister of Defense.

Oleksandr Sych, member of neo-Nazi Svoboda, is one of three Vice Prime Ministers.

Oleg Makhnitsky, member of neo-Nazi Svoboda, now Prosecutor-General (Attorney General), and has immediately set out to indict the leaders of Crimea who do not want to live under the new order in Kiev.
globalresearch.ca/whos-who-in-ukraines-new-semi-fascist-government-meet-the-people-the-u-s-and-eu-are-supporting/5372422

Ukraine: Donetsk communists march against fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=QipjYpeJ11I

Assault on the Communist Party of Ukraine offices in Kyev
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ4neTkr5Fc

leftrussia.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/donetsk-the-third-extraordinary-congress-of-the-communist-party-of-the-dnr-took-place/

workers.org/2014/11/07/ukraine-communists-comment-elections-donetsk-lugansk/#.WALKoiSgh8A

web.archive.org/web/20161004190158/https://www.gazeta.ru/politics/2016/05/19_a_8254373.shtml

I feel like a Not Socialist Ukraine would be preferable over an increasingly capitalist Russia. 'National' Socialism is still Socialism, and helps promote other countries to become National Socialsm. Opposite spectrum of Facism, sure it isn't quite Marxism or Communism but it comes very close. We should have more Not Socialism threads.

>>>Holla Forums

You're not even trying.

I'm just trying to see things more clearly. I'm not saying we become facists or redpilled, just that the values of Nazi might be closer than we thought to communism and socialism.

k

Really, think about it.

I'd already thought about it before and I came to the same conclusion: This is retarded and you should fuck off back to Holla Forums already.

The Ukrainians are American-backed fascists.

The Russians are by no means perfect, but they're infinitely preferable to the Ukraine.

informative post, thanks comrad

got any sauce with that imagetti

eat a dick, faggot

yeah, totally bro

Kill yourself, but make sure to read some actual military theory beforehand so you can know just how fucking retarded you are before you die.

just say what you mean
a "revolution" against the "moscow jewish mafia"

you blew it, faggot

russaboos and USSR larpers are impossible to argue with, don't bother

Yes, the five billion dollars the U.S. pumped into Ukraine have nothing to do with it. In other news, the Contras were also "revolutionaries" against USSR imperialism.

To hell with both they are nationalists scum all of em

Commander "Motorola" killed in bombing attack in eastern Ukraine

rt.com/news/362973-ukraine-motorola-bombing-donetsk/

One of the commanders of the self-proclaimed Donetsk Peoples Republic’s defense forces has been killed in an explosion after a bomb reportedly went off inside the elevator of the apartment building in eastern Ukraine.

The DNR’s ministry of defense confirmed the death of Arsen Pavlov, better known under the alias Motorola, who led one of the self-defense units resisting the Ukrainian government forces in the beginning of the conflict in Donbas.

Fuck Ukraine.

The People's Republic of Novorussia will win.

Novorussia are Left-Nationalists.

Ukaine are Nazis.