Orthodox Thread

pls no kikelics

Ony old calendarists out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Orthodox_Church_Outside_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 religious flame war

Friendly Reminder that while the Russian Chant is beautiful, the Byzantine Chant is superior.

Another reminder that if you are in the west, you should be using a Western Rite for the regular service.

Isn't Orthodoxy the closest Christian denomination to its original Jewish sect? In contrast to Catholicism which was essentially the Roman Imperial State religion after heavy reformation from its original Jewish sect?

Orthodoxy is the half that isn't kiked. Catholicism is completely kiked.

Simplifying much?

is the oca good at all? Baptist church recently went cucked and got some black women preaching now.

They're basically the Russian Church but with ex-Baptists. I've heard tell of black congregates, but cannot personally claim to see any. Just make sure the church is really small. It's cozier and tends to be much more engaging.

OCA is cucked but you still get Kirill as a patriarch.

Look for ROCOR if you can find one.

was Catholicism kiked before Vatican 2?

Orthodoxy is cucked. Infiltrated by Russian intelligence services. Only true religion is the religion of natural law via lead and gunpowder.

I like it. The Vatican is pure evil and Western Christianity is entirely bastardized and almost entirely pro-Israel. They don't even read the bible here and their Churches are bought out from under them, just look at Cruz and his campaign.

Yes. Read up on Martin Luther if you want a scathing critique of the Catholics. 95 theses is a good starting point.

Also, never forget about the (((Jesuits))) who caused Vatican II in the first place.

Practice that law on your face you fag.

Go with Christ.

Who later merged with the Masons (after infiltration, mind you) to expand the illuminati and in turn form the NWO.

I said read Luther for his critique of Catholicism, not become a Lutheran. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Guess you haven't heard of ROCOR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Orthodox_Church_Outside_Russia

I was speaking about the jesuits, I'm agreeing with you and adding onto your post for the lurkers.

My apologies.

Catholic was fully infiltrated with Charlemagne if i am not wrong. He is remembered with a "magne" title, yet Hitler was the biggest conqueror of Europe.

Only if it's available. The good thing about church slavonic and is that it makes subversion way harder. SJWs can't play the language game like they do with english.

What is the rules in order to convert to Orthodox? Do I have to learn to speak Russian?

No. I would advise you to put the issue aside for now. It's a red herring, your language is not your religion. It should not be a deciding factor. Read more about the Orthodox faith, these sources are good starting point:

Here is some good sources of information:
>On becoming and renaming an orthodox christian (Must read)
orthodoxengland.org.uk/brorthoc.htm

orthodoxinfo.com

orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/inq_convert.aspx

deathtotheworld.com