BASED FLAG user

TAKING ONE FROM "THE TEAM" AT THE TRUMP RALLY IN HARRISBURG, PA

So the God Emperor marked his first 100 days in office with a rip-roaring barn burner of a classic Donald speech at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, Pa. tonight.

Fun was by had by all. I won't go into too many details about the actual speech. Read about most of the action on the thread. What I did witness afterwards I feel warrants its own thread. There were more than a few anons gathering outside after the rally. Our hero, Based Flag Man, may or may not have been cuckchan (pretty sure he said he comes to Holla Forums at least fairly regularly). As he donned his Kek mask and proudly waved his Kekistan flag, redpilling normies, a female Trump Boomer of at least 60 years of age emerged from the crowd with a crazed look in her eyes and wearing a MAGA hat. She approached Based Flag to engage in some sort of questioning, and out of nowhere she pulled out a can of mace from her purse and sprayed it directly into the eye holes of the Kek mask. The old bitch then attempted her escape, a few anons trying to grab her to hand her over to the mounted Pa. State Police who were swarming the parking lot. Her Beaner friend came out of nowhere, grabbing her and pulling her into the crowd and melting away.

Overcoming his handicapped state, Based Flag user proudly kept the Kekistan flag flying, never allowing it to touch the ground. A few normies came over to aid, washing his eyes out with water (no milk could be found). A medic finally did arrive, Based Flag falling behind the line of police horses as they drove us away from the scene.

All I can say is the event was some sort of grand meme schism between anons and normies. We stood in amazement. Laughs were had. Hopefull others saw even more than I did. Unfortunately I didn't caputure a picture of the Trump Boomer Bitch. She was deranged.

Sorry, fucked up the pictures when I was saving them. The second one is the aftermath as Flag was treated by a medic.

They should have burned it.

You don't fucking belong here.

I don't like the Islam comparison, but it seems to be pretty fashy from the usages I've seen. What's wrong with it…Besides Sargon the radical centrist…

And so God reigned down a plague of frogs. We really are the Jews now, aren't we?

Upboats for my fellow pedes! Praise Kek!

kekistan is heresy and sargon a traitorous kike

Kek will punish you heretics.

what is egypt
what is kek

Sargon is fucking cancer, I have to agree.

That is the best course of action that could have happened, but it did trigger the fuck out of a retarded boomer and proliferate Kek in the minds of people.

Are you from TRS?

BURN THE HERETICS. ONCE THE DAY OF THE ROPE COMES, THE HERETICS SHALL BURN WITH THE REST OF THEM.

DEATH TO SARCUCK!

Got tricked into watching one of the videos on his channel that isnt named after him, you dont realize it until you hear his voice. Anyways, in the video, he called an actual full blown African negress a "kekistani". Its some civnat subversion plot to do with race.

OP's entire post reads like a bastard child of halfchan and the_donald. civic "nationalism" is cancer.

Oh my fuck, where is Atomwaffen when you need them?

Probably making cringe-worthy posters or raiding/being raided by American vanguard. They aren't bad per-say, but the autism is strong.

People who openly brag about white genocide and then tell you to accept it, and instead settle on "American Nationalism" saying you will suffer as the whites did in South Africa otherwise - unironically need to be hanged in public squares under international genocide laws. Its totally legal for their necks to be snapped in front of 10,000 people. We could set it up in a stadium, sell tickets to it. It has to happen, its the law. The law says people like him aren't allowed to keep breathing.

Purity Spiraling :^)

Gonna have to agree with this.
The implementation is cringe worthy as fuck, but it's not like the higher esoteric concepts are ever going to get through to normies, so there has to be something that's more their speed.

Kek worship was started by 1 Australian in the thread about the saudi crane that fell on people. I saw him do it. He swore it would be a big thing. 1 strayan. Pretty sure hes the same guy who photoshopped the frog over the car that Hitler was looking at etc.

I was there. The dude was sperging out like a fucking retard the entire time. It gave me a chuckle, sure, but holy fuck was it cringy. That whole kekistan thing is some retarded bullshit too. Kek is solely supposed to be an Holla Forums thing, what with the Ogdoad. The connection never would have been possible to make with 4chan, yet for some reason they decide to make the flag with 4chan colors.

And good Christ did he lose his spaghetti on the mounted police afterwords. Like full on autist, and not in the good way. It was embarrassing.

Also, unrelated, but if you were inside, did you happen to see a dude with a leather cowboy hat in the center of the floor? The SS were fucking on him like mad. One of them were standing in front of me and they were communicating with texts and not really making an effort to hide their screens. I even was able to get one of the agent's cell numbers by looking at it. They even referred to him in the texts by some codename. Something like "Syncette" or some shit. Really bizarre.

Ba'al was responsible for that crane. ISIS had smashed an ancient temple of Ba'al weeks before.

Pic related, it's Ba'al.

K

Whites (I think) have never made up more than a small percentage of the world (lets say at max 20%). Even then, we were able to conquer it, so that odds against you crap is retarded. Hell, Germany fended off 3 world powers for a good while and that was just Germany. All white people need is the will to do it and the solidarity and they could conquer this entire planet (note: not advocating for melting pot whites, but this is a fact. Whites could conquer the planet. Hell, we did before WWII forced a lot of us to pull out of colonies.)

Kek blessed us when he set down that lightning bolt which destroyed the Saudi crypto-kike's crane in Mecca.

The Kekistan thing is retarded due to its origins being in that liberal fucktard Sarcuck. He probably used the halfchan colors because he only browses there. It's also better that only halfchan is mentioned in public so that cancerous newfags don't try to come here before previously lurking another imageboard.

It's a shame that flaganon sperged out, but our autism is truly our definitive quality. If we were normal, we wouldn't have the ability to look outside of kike propaganda.

I now hope that this is the case. That would be fucking hilarious.

Chaos god.

Meant to reply:

Also:

Use your own head to figure out what that means and implies.

He didn't "use" the halfchan colors. That's the official "Kekistani" flag. You can literally buy it. That's how bad this Kekistan shit is. There's a Kekistan subreddit for shit's sake. It's heretical cancer.

Halfchan is the perfect fucking buffer zone. Its like a DMZ to prevent any real work being hamstrung by shills and normies

Let em have it

So much this.
Let someone else take the credit.

They will be purged in due time. Kek worship is a mystery cult, it isn't meant for the unwashed masses.

Why does anyone go to halfchan anymore?

Fuck the recognition and credit. I'm just butthurt about these alt-right retards laying claim to something they really don't understand or have anything to do with. Yes, the buffer is good. It's just the first time I've seen it in person and holy fuck did it chap my ass, way, way more than it admittedly should have.

nigger are you stupid they where all spaer chunking niggers living in mud huts send them all back RIGHT NOW appropriate that monkey you don't belong with us whites and africa is waiting nigger GO

"Kek" worship is nigger-tier magical thinking that should stay on 4cuck. OP is a retard.

I shitpost on Holla Forums when drunk, that's about it, cuckchan Holla Forums is unbearable

You know Kek doesn't demand anyone to worship him, right?
If it's not your bag, cool, don't do it.

No. Bad. Go away.

There are four leafs on that damn flag, it's obviously referring to halfchan. And it's for the best that halfchan gets the notoriety rather than us, so that the normalfags don't come in here (at least more than they do anyways).

Kekistan shit is cancer, but it provides a way for normalfags to learn of our beliefs, even if it is a retarded meme. Think of this shit like Encyclopedia Dramatica used to be back in the 2000s.

In those mystery cults, the gods were known, but the secrets required initiation. We can let the unwashed masses of halfchan be the face that is put to the world, while we retain our knowledge of the true meaning of the Ogdoad.

Because they either don't know better or want a faster board.

Let the retards have their fun and keep using rules 1 and 2 for ourselves.

Wow, a sane guy who doesn't want to chimp out like a faggot. Kill himmm reeeeeeee

These people must be underage or something. Or maybe I am some kind of glutton for punishment because a slow IMAGEBOARD does not seem like a bad thing to me. Especially when slow imageboards tend to be the better ones.

leave nigger we don't want you and we want your jew enablers either shitskin please leave or die

Well yeah. I was saying he didn't choose to use those colors because he's from 4 rather than Holla Forums, but because 4chan's are the only ones available, because the kekistan shit is solely a 4chan abortion that has nothing to do with here.

Agreed, that shit ought to stay on halfchan.

fuck 4chan that is shitskin fest WHITE POWER !!

play any thing guitar yet djent omg can be nasty evil spread its wings time for better things fucking rock you and redpilled so no jew bullshit

Is English your second language, or are you mentally deficient?

That's probably why. Halfchan is completely overrun with shills, though they have more posts in total. It's a matter of quantity vs. quality, honestly?

huh

Nazi fash is the new cool niggers

this whole thread is full of "muh sekrit club" crap

sorry don't speak faggot

It should have been called Kekstantinople instead of Kekistan. Really big missed opportunity there

Sargon of mossad wanted to show how centrist he was by co-opting the Kek memes to push his viewpoint that the "alt right" are the same as mudslimes

Imagine you're walking through the desert, and you find a tortoise on it's back. It can't get up, it's going to die. Why aren't you helping the tortoise?

you a jew well then I can say I want you all dead you understand that heeb

I like your style.

I quite honestly don't understand the capacity at which normal fags and autists have the habit of ruining fucking everything. What was once just an in joke among us, because the fucking circumstances of meme magic are so astronomical it was hilarious.

ONLY for retards to ruin it and turn it into a "religion" and talk about "keks will" or "kekistan"

Literal autism to its max. We should edit the flag to have the 8pol red colours on it.

t. goon

or just stop listening to your mouth and have survival tier and eat you alive jew

Yeah, about that…

You do speak retard though because you seem incapable of reading or writing coherently.

Are you an Australian Aborigine? I'm asking because not even niggers are this retarded.

you aint white pretend to be I know better meaning your are dog meat jew

thanks secretary ;)

What did he mean by this?

You fucked up with the mask retard, she probably thought you were antifa trying to pull a Hotline Miami on the rally.

That's false even by the most pessimistic predictions with continued immigration

He meant to state that he is a bot or someone psuedo-randomly typing shit (since it seems likely related to the posts it's responding to for some) autistically.

The Reflecting God feel it shit skins

Go be a nigger someplace else.

Let's test this hypothesis.

You're retarded and your shit sucks, now fuck off, nigger.

know more than you actually grew up on it yet you bitch um no fuck you

The 'Dominion question' broke it.
Non-human intelligences don't have 'Dominion', the instinctual urge to protect and aid lower lifeforms. They don't experience 'cuteness'.

hey jew fuck off

Whites get their asses kicked in the desert, whites get their asses kicked in the jungle, hell, whites have always lost when fighting a non-white power because they do not fight on european terms. It is because of this that japan had lost, they were fighting like a european because they were trained by the english and fought the russians.

people like me are going to kill you jew keep bitching lol

Markov chains can do that.

yet your IQ is monkey tier mud hut nigger

This frog shit is ridiculous and will replace anything of value from this movement in a few years.

How about you stop disparaging NSDAP symbols and start disparaging your mouth with a shotgun.

Now that's a flag I can get behind.

Here's a hint kektards, ebola-chan worked because it scared people

I guess I should clarify, what I mean is if we went all out for once. In the jungle we could've just decimated it with bombs, even non nuclear. In the desert, it's likely we wouldn't have even needed people on the ground. Of course, this would imply not fighting on "European terms", but I don't think it's anti-white to not fight on these terms when you're not even fighting one who respects "honors" such as that. When you fight a beast do you take 10 paces back and then draw? No, you carefully watch, aim, and fire at a distance.

We really don't. Based purely on KDR, whites fucking annihilate whenever they're up against non-whites. It's just that warfare isn't always about bodycount, especially modern warfare. Yes, we "Lost" but it was almost always entirely because of politics, usually internal, fucking us over.

What was your first language?

What is 19th century colonialism?

I still love Ebola-chan, that was some good memery and autism.

proly not niggers are low iq idiots can't face big boy shit because they to stupid

Disregard

Just saw your other post

no lie its a fact

I guess my id was swapped. I am f4c7e2.
So I responded to:

with:

Since he responded to:

shut up jew

Are you Jewish?

respond to this I give you messhugah you faggot

stop trying to connect with your own kin you little rat

Are you black?

he might be a bot

This must either be a bot that scrapes chan posts, or an extremely retarded faggot. Either way, fuck off.

pol is not meeting place for jews like you have you known gas rat

ANYONE READING WHO NEEDS TO HEAR THIS, HEAR IT!.

user IS VERY CORRECT. UPDATE AND TEST ASAP

and keeping tabs like a jew

yea i am a bot you dumb nigger jew

No thanks.

Who programmed you then?

since I know you are a jew let me iterate how I feel about you 1488 all day and you lucky I don't get my powerful white hands on you jew you or your goy I am literally your nightmare ask around your own kind know and know me you little rat

Hooray for OP being a faggot and posting ~5 MB images that are high res blurriness. also, with the kekistan faggotry: where do you think you are?

Good to see what a fun gathering it was for anons minus the pepper spray. Who was holding the 2nd Kekistani flag in the background of pic #2 though?

you know who i am you little jew you gonna call anyone you can because I aint scaird of you jews in fact I will fuck you up and WHITES WILL WIN!!

Before sargon of blackdad started to subvert the Kek memes into mudslime stuff there were a few memes along the likes of Kekstantinople with decent reception. Knights of Keklar, and Kekus Vult come to mind

played basket ball mobbed em the cream of the crop bust 3s in a half sec or with niggers run the field I never lose a ball game futbol basketball or street ball you little nigger pound for pound you an Aryan 230 pound all muscle and climbing niggers talk about me and not even there for the school I do em nasty Yet work out every day go to gun range every day but you talking shit buhwaahahahaaa

just happen to like playing basketball and 6'5 hurt niggers trying me lol

burn a three in they face all night long

or take it to the paint

I will dunk on a nigger hard only 6'5 balls skills underneath the trees lol

I like this one.

Kekuvultia?
Kekivulsia?
Kekavusia?
Kekvulsia?

GET OFF OF MY BOARD 4CHAN FAGGOT

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hurt em with the trees 3s lol them niggers start bitching like hoes when I start reigning on em LMAO

then take it to the hole omg they cry and want to chimp out especially since white boy rocks their asses

See, these two memes hit hard due to one important thing,

REALITY

Leftist mes never will be able to evoke these powers, fro their shit is based on

UNREALITY

nigger don't like it when you dunk in his ugly face the bust 3s all day in his nigger shit

say that cuz I play ball and was always a 3 point assassin

me unchecked you lost the game nigger

MEMES

MES were some sort of holder of great information is Sumerian lore
To hold those would give you great powers of perception shaping, Id imagine

As cheesy as it sounds it was pretty cool to see such a large number of anons in person. I'm not sure if it was the the flag user the op posted or the other one, but one did say "/pol is always watching". I also heard someone mention Sargon of Mossad, so take it as you will.

(heil'd)
He who controls the memes…

not only the threes but the point guard spot me point we winning fucking the dumb shit

I am a better basketball player than your bull shit same with football was a terminater.

8pol has a secret club mentality and believes they're the only ones who are doing anything to benefit white nationalism. They sperg hard when anyone else has a meme set that isn't exactly like their own, and accuse them of all sorts of ideological betrayal.

This is because a lot of people here aren't white and feel inadequate about it. The more factionalist they are, the less likely they're actually white.
I don't know what they're fucking doing here, honestly.

Wherever you cam from you need to go back newfag

not buying your propaganda gp back to africa nigger

This post won't make you white, my based nigger.

whites rule the world get over is shitskin

Ffs.

or suffer wraith

If we want a fictional country to identify ourselves with why not Obscurreich?

A mix of Obscure which is one of the things that Kek is a god of and Reich. And the Obscure Empire/Realm pretty much sums up what we are.

Very much.

jews are parasites fucked everything up yet don't blame whites you fucktards

Is just a way for goons like yourself to shame the native userbase into diluting our assimilation standards.

You're one of them. That shit meme is spreading because of /hwndu/ cuckchanners from jew york. Get fucking killed you subversive faggot.

Hyperborea or bust faggot

This is why we will need to adopt a more aggressive nature in the future. A humanitarian approach is suicidal. Killing only men leads to perpetual war with ever increasing waves.

Between the shills and infighting I don't really pay too much attention anymore. So it was a nice change of pace seeing people in real life knowing about kek, pepe, and meme/chan culture.

I'm sorry to hear about his cancer. Maybe send a card?

now this is one triggered nigger.

jew are to blame snownigger think you dumb fuck

oh you think then you a fuckin know better all jews must die idiot

It's obvious this thread is being raided. Filter and report them, don't respond.

every bit of it right next …

no bot here though would have snatched a a 350 jack ass and dumped em and little less then than that 250 and can pick you up and dump you on your head

the bigger you are the easier killing you will be js

dumb bitch asked for it to get her go fundme up planed it ahead of time I am a fighter she walked into it for gofundme nasty hairy whore

fuck that money grubbing whore

T_D and chesscucks just want to party like the niggers they are.

nazis are radical centrists. sargon is a normalfag cuck

Your mistake is believing that because the bitch bought some clothes, she's just a Trump Boomer and not a Leftist catlady in "disguise". Disappointed you didn't restrain her until the police could take her into custody.

The woman who attempted to gas the "kekistan" cancer did nothing wrong.

like fucking clockwork

I've been trying to tell them from the fucking start.
EVERY one of these "BASED " 'anons' is controlled opposition, dressed in a way or performing choreographed actions in a way guaranteed to ensure viral memeing.
The whole "Berkeley war" is a pantomime.

Haven't you noticed the epic LACK of reaction from people getting hit with the orange "gas" lately?
It's pretty fucking obvious that a prop spray is being used, perhaps training spray or just some water mixed up with food coloring.
They douse swathes of the crowd, including their own people, with high volume "pepper spray" and no one even flinches.

Orange is the new black

You talk like a redditor.

This kike faggot's little scuffle in Berkeley was proven to be staged a while ago.

Kekistan flag bearers are just as bad as "anonymous" mask wearing LARPers. We don't need to spread in the minds of the people if it means acting like a dumbshit. Normiephiles go home.

Go promote your race mixing cancer elsewhere, cuck.

you must be one of them Argentinian aryans then.

This isn't surprising. The Kek meme is cancer since the beginning. It will only ever attract more cancer. The Aut Right will grow more aggressive with co-opting this meme until Kek posting becomes a bannable offense on Holla Forums because of the pure cancer now associating with the meme.

fuck off Kyle
you are far from sane