#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Crew Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/746517220671389696
archive.is/BwlkY
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/746513671321419776
archive.is/61oqg
twitter.com/rsolgtp/status/746552101359226880
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q= #G4C16&src=typd
archive.is/i9brF
twitter.com/mombot/status/746336196666621954
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2402573
archive.is/zI3ie
twitter.com/GameSensedotCo
archive.is/xVnXO
twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/746649995516878848
twitter.com/mombot/status/746627174300422144
archive.is/rtObk
archive.is/oOqcE
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/746674924186656768
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3kvtol/time_to_come_clean_glitchtokyochihirodev/
twitter.com/Kirtaner/status/746395685935710208
twitter.com/9_volt88/status/746094159572897792
twitter.com/gamergateblogde/status/746676179894145025
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1Byzb8UYE
oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/investigation-a-video-game-studio-from-florida/5139/
forums.ashesofthesingularity.com/477140/
twitter.com/mcmaster/status/745310753104793600
twitter.com/AshleyRiotArt/status/746725185106120706
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/746744022564208641
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/746750060701040640
itsalmo.st/#techraptortime
lost-spiritx.deviantart.com/art/Oshiete-Galko-chan-593678453
strawpoll.me/10586104
itsalmo.st/#techraptorqnatime
twitter.com/PlnkRlbbonScars/status/746762519268700160
twitter.com/HydrophobicFish
twitter.com/CEOJebailey/status/746760442387673088
archive.is/jagu2
archive.is/QP4qW
archive.is/TwV5G
gonintendo.com/stories/260225-wii-u-eshop-charts-june-24th-2016
facebook.com/QueenRiotModel/
blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites
twitter.com/HuffPostBlog/status/746729138279563264
archive.is/lBdYK
archive.is/ELc8w
twitter.com/Chriss_m/status/746682035532611584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the hell do you have that version of that post? It was up for a few minutes before a fixed one was posted in the same thread. The numbers are off on your one

Christ they look like unbearable faggots.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

never EVER be moviebob
its super gay

Enourmous benis

wat

GooberGrapes are responsible for everything. Everything.

The only question lies in whether or not that poor toddler identified as a woman, thus drawing the wrath of the misogynerd collective.

twitter.com/notch/status/746517220671389696

Dont even know what's going with this dude anymore.

Someone update the list. We gave a toddler meningitis

He's a backtracking cuck like he's always been?

Someone who desperately wants to break away wants to break from SJWism, but is held back by a probable ingrained sense of self loathing. Sometimes even billions of dollars can't fix your psychological problems.

He's trying to play the chaotic neutral role.

I'm indifferent when it comes to tranny shit. I treat them as women if they 'pass' and actually try. The only thing I don't approve of is the gender re-assignment surgery.

He's a liberal progressive, albeit not an extremist one. People will just use this as a D&C fracture point because "m-muh degeneracy" or someshit.

what did you guys do now?

Just an idea:

If you got every Bob Chipman's maniacal tweets, post them all here. His ramblings are perfect for dramatic readings!

Are meetups still a thing? Or people grew tired of doing that stuff with no e-celebs attending?

Also, I was browsing my old pic folders and found this from the early days of the MN9 fiasco. Those threads in half/v/ were fun to watch.

The rest didn't get uploaded for some reason.

Old bread: archive.is/BwlkY

☑ Gave a toddler meningitis

Went BACK IN TIME to give a toddler meningitis.

This is the better version.
☑ Went back in time to give a toddler meningitis

Thank you, oh keeper of the list.

I'm not the one who started the list, although I'm keeping the three previous versions of the list along with the latest version of the list on my HD.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/746513671321419776

Mein neger.

RAINMAKAAAAA!!!!

I need the source of this. I loved how he appeared with a fucking raptor and a giant sword and totally went with it.
I need to watch more Puroresu.

keep summoning the memeteor

I share your sentiments hat.

Oh, found these gems in Holla Forumss brexit salt thread.

Or maybe there isn't a dichotomy like you want there to be?

She better have a brick license.

Took her that long to figure it out?

Also, I say they overestimate the 18-24 life expectancy by 20 years.I estimate 70, we really do not treat our bodies well.

Rich people didn't vote leave.
Their assets would have tanked in value.

The people who voted were poor people who were sick of being poor.
If over half of England was rich white guys, they would never even hold a vote, because people would happy the way things were. There would be no dissatisfaction.

Why are the SJWs always culturally appropriating a native american greeting? Don't they know it is the current year?

I don't get the numbers in that second image. None of them add up to 100%. Did some buthurt remainer just make them up?

And as for that third image. I can't tell if it's for or against. Showing that the upper class voted to remain doesn't prove your point, unless you really hold disdain for the lower classes. Not to mention, could they make that semi-circle to represent the vote any more smaller? Can't let people see that there is a 4% lead on the winning side. Gotta make it look as close to 50/50 as possible to seem like they're going against the interests of the voters

The last pic. The have nots voted leave, the haves voted stay. Does anyone have the cap with comadant jemal and jimbob on how communism will be the end of the liberals, could use the kek.

Its funny, people love to say how the right is the party of the rich, when the left is much worse in that regard, every single person Brexit I've seen, celebs or writers or whatever have all been very well off people.

That's the thing about globalism and multiculturalism, when you're in your ivory tower you don't see the worst aspects of that.

Second pic I think covers non voters, but it was made by a butthurt biased libtard.

The second one is just showing how the richest and poorest districts voted, nothing more.

There wasn't a 100% turnout of voters. For example, in the 18-24 age range, on 88% of them voted, while the remaining 12% sat on their arse.

10/10, would invest in Okadollars.

Yeah, and the people who have previously lived without the EU the longest want to leave.
Funny that, huh?

There's more than 20 towns dumb ass, the 3rd image does show though that the 1st image is completely full of shit and saying things are the exact opposite of what they are.

Because the SJWs are always part of the poor oppressed people and the racists are the rich and powerful everytime, nope, can't be poor oppressed white people who happen to maybe be 'racist' and disagree with them, no siree.

I saw someone crying that it was only a 72% voter turnout. I really want to see what that turnout was among those age demographics.

Probably older folks, apathetics and people who forgot to mail their vote.

Where did I even say that? It's obviously a sampling of towns. I was commenting on how they were divided up

Not surprised that they'll do this type of shit, but jesus fuck.

Modern medicine near on over-rules how you treat you body these days. Unless you're a heroin junky, unable to stand levels of obesity, or you've got something like a heart condition, they can just hook you up to drugs and a monitor and keep you going until death himself starts sending complaint letters.

That's not even a poll on how you voted.
That's a poll taken before votes were cast.
The remaining 12% in that instance were people that declared they were uncertain.

72% voter turnout is really fucking good, too. Don't know why they're so upset about it.

Everyone's an economist now after Brexit.

That part, that image itself isn't trying to prove all that much on it's own, but when put into context it does completely wreck certain theories whiners are pulling out of their ass like the 1st image.

I'm so sick of these stupid fucking bitches and their projecting.

So who is gonna get fixed next?

The stock market always panics, the pound will recover and most governments already said whatever deals they had in place with the UK will remain, even monkey man had no problem with it.

Brexit sent 2 clear messages.

1. Nobody gives a fuck about the media and their fear mongering bullshit doesn't work anymore.

2. People don't want globalism, they want their cultures they loved and built up, they wanna hang onto that and not see it get buried under diversity and sand niggers.

He's still getting slammed with all these fucking lies about being a monster just for not conforming to political correctness bullshit.

It's driving me crazy and making me consider Britain as an emergency escape with how much their prices are going down.

Fire is rising in Frogland, Tulipland and Pizzaland.

Japan's doing okay-ish, politically, but I'm hoping they get an economic boom again. But if I'm being honest, Canada and most of Western Europe need it more. How's Australia doing these days?

Many young brits fall into the obese categories.

Both major political parties want the TPP. Also have an election coming up.

Same for brexit. The entire media not just in Britain but also from other nations warned it'll cause economic turmoil and world war 3, you had Obama go over there to try to warn people not to do it, you had the EU telling people not to do it, you had celebrities telling people not to do it, even Britain's own PM told people not to do it, yet they won.
Remember that the media and social media dipshits do not represent the people's voice, user.

There is no greater glory than British Glory

For fuck's sake, why? Not that our parties aren't doing the same thing here in Clapistan.

Some guy I know who argues for ridiculous amounts of gun control just shared the ACLU's letter about flawed watch lists.

I don't understand. Either you want people to own guns or you don't.

Here's the funny thing: The British Stock Market was in a worse place just over 1 week ago.
And most of those agreement will be upheld just because Britain is an important trading partner. That's why nobody flipped shit when they didn't join the Eurozone, either.

That's not going to happen 'til they get somebody other than Abe at the helm. They need to increase consumption to really stir things up again.
Japan's negative interest rates only make matters worse, too. It helped to increase consumption… of safes. Now money isn't in banks, so banks can't lend it out to investors, either.

They need tome to consume and not overwork to death.

Exactly.

Nobody was gonna throw their arms up and go "welp no more trading with them, CUT EM OFF" cause of this.

Niggas need to chill.

I always read Abe (Ah-Beh) as Ayybe, like Lincoln, first.
Makes sense.

How do you even convince a society to do that? It seems like a pretty ingrained thing. Also, is there any plan in place for the birthrate thing, or are they just hoping for the best at this point? They need a beta uprising more than we do.

These tantrums are delicious.

I did the same yesterday

But when all this shit is brainwashing people against him or towards his only opposition we have a fucking problem.

Besides the obvious bullshit like there aren't millions and millions of rich people in Britain, period, it's hilarious that she's implying she actually used to think tweeting would do something

If anything, the media is to blame *because* people aren't taking their bullshit anymore. The more they shame and blame, denounce, act like they have the moral high ground, the more the average Joe and Jane want to do the opposite of what the media wants.

Like I said, look at Brexit.

I know it's not really a good estimate, but go search "Trump rally" and then search "Hillary rally" on youtube and compare the viewer count.

So Polygon wrote an article regarding Games for Change's words about Overwatch not being "inclusive" enough.

Well, well, let be reminded ourselves what Games for Change is all about.

How the fuck are you going to achieve "social good" by making vidya?

I'm pretty sure all this pressure *IS* one of the reasons why brexit won in first place.

Basically this "thing pop from nowhere", and you get all the media basically trying to force you into voting on "stay", treating you like a retard and don't exactly explaining the advantages AND disadvantages of BOTH sides.

The result for those that aren't winning so to speak ends being quite obvious.

Link

But wait, there's more!

archive.is/61oqg

Sorry for not making brexit OC, anons.
I was busy.
Also I just got Clip Studio paint and it's leagues better than Photoshit.
God bless glorious nippon for making such a great program.

Dunno.

Reverse psycology media aka truthful media ho!

diggers

I refer you to this.

reposting reference images for the requested Danielle Brexit art. Tea, scones and tits for a victory afternoon tea

They're talking about planting subversive ideas (memes) which guide the public to their worldview.

See also: Never making art for art's sake.

its pretty great. but i still find myself going back to the simple 'just draw, faggot!" style of SAI.

i really wish CSP's selection tools was as intuitive as SAI's.

Kojima is responsible for memes overrunning the internet. I fucking knew this would happen.

He's not, he just predicted it. David Bowie did, too.

I can't believe /mu/ killed him.

God damn it's such a good feeling. And we're gonna get to have our own Salt day in November when Trump wins

Imagine if Nigel becomes PM in October and Trump in November.

Anita please, just fuck off already.

Attention!! ATTENTION!!

GAMES FOR CHANGE IS CURRENTLY POSTING THINGS ON TWITTER USING #G4C16, SCREENCAP AND ARCHIVE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!!

Carl carolyn not so petit is anitas editor now, wasnt >she the one who got fired from gamespot sometime back for gta iv? There has to be some heavy collusions there. Dig.

Petit has been with her for awhile.

And have we found people connected to petit, friends who talk about ff while neglecting to mention they are friends with ffs editor?

Someone was announcing last night how he deleted old tweets critical of SJWs and shit. He didn't prove it with archive.is links however, and Notch's tweets in my browsing history are all fine.

I think we have been had by a shill.

Jesus gething is retarded

twitter.com/rsolgtp/status/746552101359226880

THIS IS IMPORTANT FAGS. ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

You mean the guy with 15 posts all about how notch is a mega cuck now? Yea I think we're all aware.

>not grorious nippon
Have you tried Krita?

I would like to add that a braid like in pic related would be nice.

I don't know shit about twitter, can I just feed it to archive.is or is there something else I have to do?

dammit, I agreed with you yesterday on that and I still forgot again.

In a sense, yes: twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q= #G4C16&src=typd -> archive.is/i9brF

All you need to do is take the tweet url and bring it to Archive.is, just to be clear. That should be the all you need to do..

I'm glad to know Notch is still on our side of the fence.

Did a single one of them give a reason as to why Brexit is racist? Pic related.

It's fucking uncanny how they know for a fact that monsters control everything in the world… except for indie gaming and vidya journalism, the single places where truth and justice prevails.

Also

Fucking destroyed, damn.

Yet she'll just go turn around and pretend nothing happened while she says the same old shit again.

I recall there being a game design challenge to make a Climate change propaganda game, and the winner got something like 10 grand and a trip to Games for Change, speaking of this.

Oh yeah, here's Mombot scoring a home run.

twitter.com/mombot/status/746336196666621954

Socjus really is like an aggressive memetic virus.

That's exactly what it is. It's another word for/face of Cultural Marxism. See vid related at 3:03.

pls no

That's literally propaganda. Regardless of how bullshit you think Marxism is, it has next to nothing to do with what the SJWs spout.

They didn't come up with RACISM = POWER+OPPRESSION / SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION and their whole lingo, theory and attack methods on their own.

The fact it sounds so familiar is not mere coincidence user.

Lauren southern's cameraman got punched in London. The cops gave them a lecture for getting attacked

How is an endless crusade of self-righteous grandstanding via an "Oppressor vs. Oppressed" victimhood mentality, with the ultimate goal of dividing and conquering anything of merit not exactly the same thing?

Would that be confirmation that Josh no longer works on editing FF videos?

Apparently an entire post game dungeon was removed for FEXSMT

For what purpose?

I have no idea, but they removed any lines referencing it from the game so people think they took it out.

Check out How to Make A Social Justice Warrior. I think it's in the intro that the author points out that neither Peggy Mcintosh nor the creators of critical race theory had anything to do with socialism.

I find it a bit weird that some people focus on this oppressor vs oppressed duality as a point of contention. Was there ever a time when oppression didn't exist? Outside of brief occasions like Catalonia, I mean. Because as long as there's oppression, there are oppressors and oppressed. It seems to me like arguing against the law of supply and demand.

>IN FUCKING LONDON

Burger here, the way this anti-patriotism gets cultivated really pisses me off

I imagine these retards think displaying the Union Jack is being flaunting the Brexit win. And we all know Brexit was a racist thing. How could they be so culturally insensitive as to have pride in their country at a time like this

One of the reasons why they might have done so much to censor FEXSMT is they are marketing it for kids. They had an ad on Disney apparently.

>NoA is still trying to market exclusively to kids

Do kids even like JRPGs nowadays? I would figure they'd want something more simple and fast paced

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

And yet I'm not even remotely surprised.

Is everyone in NoA mentally damaged? Is it some requirement to have in order to fucking work there?

Maybe

Also I like 2hu. Here is a strip with a nun killing m©©©ey m©©se and they say fuck censorship

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2402573
Whoops forgot link

ayy lmao

I think autism is looked well upon there. The costumes they added have random overalls and looks like CWC tier fashion.

Is there a followup to this where he wakes up?

good. your pictures were starting to get a little stale, m8.

Good Morning anons. I have these for you. I merged yesterday the two infographics together. Posting again since it was damn slow last night.

Blocked.

I got a new one just the other week

kek. When did he make that decision that they were staying in the EU? Leave was ahead for almost the whole thing. There was only about half an hour when remain took the lead. Did he really wait until remain nudged ahead and then declared his worries at rest

sounds comfy.

A day before the votes came in.

how long will it take to get drawn? I want it now

if its no panties i'll be mad

probably awhile for that one
the artist takes ages

panties hide the butthair

i'd probably get rid of the streaky reflection shit on the top letters. crisp clarity

also i'd remove the gradients on the checkmark/X button looks kinda oogly.

and i'm gonna guess you had difficulty in removing the white halos around some of the logos. but i donno what would be a good way to keep the logos visible. (gamasutra's is hard to look at.)

why do you bully Galko so much with butthair

how does this sound

it feels weird. But i don't know what to use.

You clearly haven't read the work of Marx

please tell me this game's sells are shit.

What's with that supreme selfie?

this is actually good, it imply that there are bad goys.

i don't know but normalfags may get bored by the word journalism

nah, to obviues

I hear it bombed in Japan. Can't say about the West, though.

The irony is it's Rich White Guysᵀᴹ that run the EU

Fuck, I hope british police get a purging and a cleansing to put someone who actually hass some balls on it.

I reckon many of them pay lip service and use the jargon, but you know hipsters and SJWs: they're culture vultures. Just like they barged into vidya and comics while claiming to be the real gamers and readers, they do so with political theories.

Fuck, their claptrap is in direct opposition of basic leftist ideas. I've said before that they disdain equality, class struggle, materialism and ending privilege. Their idpol idiocy is anathema to socialism.

Were the polls really showing a Remain victory?

Dubs of kek

Shhhhhh! Dont tell them that. I got them all convinced that it is arabian muslims that run the EU.

Why are american hipsters so salty about Brexit?

I may be against police states, but an incompetent police who cant back themselves fairly and with a large stick os unnecessary.

Because people they didn't like supported it.

They have no fucking right to be bitching about these people.

I neither like cops when they go full savage, but also neither I like cops when they are full pussified.

In spain the riot police is called for less.

It's strange. Generally speaking, libs tend to value the safety of a group over freedom. But they're also opposed to things that put whites in an advantageous position, which they seem to believe that remaining would be. But then saying anything that disagrees with a muslim is racist, so I guess that overrides it. I don't fucking know.

Everyone's allowed to have an opinion on it. I'm glad that it happened, because it's in line with my philosophies, and I see it as a freeing of one of my ancestral homelands. Not everyone's going to feel the same.

because the remain campaign used the same tactics they use. They insulted the leavers and called them racists. To see the people reject that narrative makes them scared

Sup homeslices, what up, what are the haps? XD

Fuck you

They should be afraid. And the bigger fear should be that minorities are rejecting their idiocy too. Well, all but their pet nignogs.

No.

Not when they're going full retard and baselessly screaming racist as them. I want to make them fucking cry with all my rage.

Fuck you, Donte, you ruined the serious tone of my post.

So they don't have any real reasons, they were just told it was bad using some *ism buzzwords? These people are surprisingly easy to manipulate.

Look at the education systems in the world. There is a reason the asian countries are on top and most western contries are having a zero sum race to the bottom. Critical thought, not critical theory, but the ability to sit down and weigh pros and cons, to get all the information, and to not half ass a decision has been lost.

Look at how many people oppose gamergate despite barely any screencaps and actual evidence coming out that we are all "Harrasers".

Dude, he is one himself.

Because Yankees want control

If Europe would be a collection of fully independent countries with no union they'd be harder to control

That's why Obongo gave a little dicksucking speech at the EU about how wonderful it is and how Brits should stay and all that bullshit

Wait, isn't the graph saying that minorities prefered Remain?

Read the top. There are definitly minorities who wanted to leave, and this graph I think is an estimate on how each ot the demographics voted. The sikh are bros.

The majority of them yes, but 30% is not insignificant.

This is why ara's are superior.

That's all I needed to know.

Yep, we're all sitting at a device capable of bringing up the world's knowledge with a few flicks, people carry similar devices in their pockets, there is 0 excuse to be ignorant anymore, but people just double down on their stupidity.

ara ara

modern day gamergate is a h*cking meme but I've had this shit spammed all over my facebook, so it might be of some interest to you boyzzz

ok, how is this.

help the good guys grow

Good Gaming Outlets deserve the Audience the Corrupt Gaming Media despise

The influence you can have is through individual work.

[[yada yada some new edgy text yada yada]]

I guess Josh Sawyer is sperging out about brexit now.

I find your social circle to be suspicious.

That's kind of what the info pics we already have say. Tho if you think you can spin a good yarn, I don't see why not.

I'm just in a few dev circles because I'm a uni student

user, please promise me you'll never become one of those clique douches. There are already too many bad guys.

archive.is/zI3ie

So what she is saying is we should make the article page 1 and inflate her name with "shitty nondeveloper" in the search bar

Jesus christ. I also think it is pathetic how they think the guy who called them out for saying shit behind his back is the one who needs to get a life.

I can't believe you fuckers. Isn't it enough to try to ruin video games and dox a bunch of female developers, now you had to go spread propaganda to get my country to leave the EU. Zoe is right, August Never Ends.

are these niggers serious

protecting yourself from the SJW mob is blackmail now

did we win?

They can try and go to court, but I think the american courts would laugh and trow it out.

so, anyone an idea for a nice sentence

How about IGN is the best mainstream video games news site

I heard honestgamers isn't one of the good guys myself
also, I'm wondering if adding gamesense.co wouldn't be somewhat helpfucl

yeah i know, i have a hard time keeping them. The EiC was part of GjP and he himself says it wasn't nothing. But the site is preaty honest!

i take a look

i mean, he said, it was nothing.

sorry, my english is like a dead cat.

I at least can control my imageboard antics, when I leave this place. I imagine they speak like this in RL as well.

send it to dawe. She was laughing at this barbie too.

twitter.com/GameSensedotCo If you missed it somehow. Guy comes into these threads reasonably often.

I got it off twatter. She probably has already seen it.

here is the thing, these guys can help to go past the smoke screen. As wider it get spreaded as far we get behind the smoke screen.

it needs something that motivate people to take the image and post it again. The people they can reach have to do the same but this works only if they do it too.

Antifa will be the first to be sent to the gulag

that looks good.

I'm actually really proud of Nichegamer. They've been growing really well. They won that poll recently and I've been seeing more and more third parties quoting them.

Depends. He's respecting Jim Sterling and donating to LauraKBuzz's patreon. Also likes Destructiod in general, although Steven Hansen wrote a hitpiece on him. He says that game journos are trying to force game devs to censor, change and pander to SJWs, but completely ignores that this is basically what Sterling and LauraKBuzz have done several times. He also respects Quinn and positively commented on Depression Quest.

Notch is just doing his own shit. He doesn't need to be labelled anything, he just hates liars and assholes. All he does is merely shitposting and shittalking on twitter, and it's enough to make everyone go mad with fun or tears, so of course he'd just do it for the hell of it.
Stop thinking he "takes sides", he purposely doesn't. Although sometimes I agree it's hard to tell what he's even saying, the point is that he says whatever he wants and craps on people who tell him what he "must" say.
It's just twitter drama; don't take it as support or attacks. Merely as fun shit.

how about this

i don't know, something like this

Stop visiting shit website
Stop commenting. Stop giving them clicks.

It sometimes amazes me how to fags say "wow, the comments btfo the article" or whatever. Seriously, dont go to shit websites to read the comments. Stop giving them clicks.

Explain then why he supports LauraKBuzz and respects Quinn?

I'm not asking him to take "GamerGates side". I'm calling him a hypocrite.

He is financially supporting LauraKBuzz on patreon and said he'll raise his pledge, now that she got fired from DestructoidUK and wants to do her own thing.

When this isn't support of an extreme SJW, then what is? He claims to hate them, but then gives them money.

You missed the drama? Why are you telling me this as if I'm a Destructoid regular? I created that graphic to call out Steven Hansens hitpiece.

Not talking about you, just fags who go to websites to comment or read the comment section.

And you are writing it here, of all places? Also, nothing wrong with comment sections. I usually take a quick look when I read a Niche or TR article. Comment sections are fine, generally. They can provide additional info that the author may have missed or another perspective on a topic.

I think they just never were assholes to him, if not even the opposite ? That's his deal is what I mean. Sure >she's a cunt, but if she's nice to him then I suppose he'd be on friendly terms with >her
Regarding the money, I don't blame him, when you literally have billions in your bank account you can just spend that shit on any fucking worthless thing you can. Of course there's better shit to spend it on, but again, he'll be nice to people who are nice/fun with him. Which is what I mean by him not "taking sides", or even stances. He doesn't care and doesn't have to.

anyone?

Help the good sites grow

That's retarded logic.

I honestly don't want to confront Notch with info about these two and what they've done to other developers (e.g. the blackmailing of the cross dressing dev that mad a tranny protag game).

He apparently cares about shitty agenda pushing journalism. He stated it several times. He could help fix that with a little investment. But again, I'm not someone that approaches others with these kind of financial matters. If he wanted to do it, I'm sure he'd have already done it. Telling him that he could help fix stuff won't change his mind.

hello? anyone here? Why i am the only one doing rebuild stuff?

Where were you when Trigger saved anime again.

I do the salvo, but I'll FART whatever you got

there will nothing to fart if i can't bring things to the end, i can only do it with help. All i need is jsut one sentence, something like:

Good god! who is this titty monster?

Let your friends know and help these sites grow

How about

hmm good

alreadey at the top

sounds good.

Overall i get the feeling the normalfag needs a direct order to take the image and post again. So, putting in "let your friends now" may not help. I'm thinking about somethign that is clear and direct to take it and share it.

People always like to think that they are making a good change. Try

Eh lmau

archive.is/xVnXO

how about 'tell' insteed of 'invite'?

People are starting to get sick of being told what to do by modern feminists. Invite gives the impression that the normalfags reading it are already part of it. It makes them feel included from the very beginning.

Please save vidya, guys

twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/746649995516878848

Pretty good. But video game journalism is still shit

Hey, guess what, user?

[spoiler]Videogames will still be shit even after Socjus are defeated once and for all. This entire war has only further proven developers don't fucking listen to their fans.[spoiler]

Can't believe I fucked up a spoiler for once. Should have gone to bed.

You know what? It's better you all see it clear as day.

Kill me, Pete

I prefer to use the shortcut using 2 x * at the start and finish.

Art

ok. done'

but i don't know if the normalfag understand to take the image and share it?

This is something i notice all the time with almost all infographics.

Even in the beginning of gg, the OC's where always shared by the same people. It never went to the outside.

Whether it's Nintendo of America, or NIS, or whatever, censorship and re-writing to a detriment like this should be fought against.

Billy him!

How about
at the very end.

Also perhaps you could put
Underneath the headline.

Before the logos.

twitter.com/mombot/status/746627174300422144

or maybe
For that extra positivity.

*fixed the bottom for more readability.

as some user pointed out a while ago, using the term share is a no go.

Maybe in the tweet i can post

also, i think i go with this coloure.

I like the colour. It doesn't detract from any of the logos.

Would
work??

only the novo logo gives me a hard time, i also had to change the oneangrygamer background, was way to bright.

If this is ok so i'm going to add a few highlites, maybe dots or lines. I don't know.

archive.is/rtObk

Casca DLC outfit mass triggering round 2

Don't try to clutter it up with too many frills. Maybe a background colour gradient could help with the novo logo. Say from white to the blue you are using.

I'd also change that footnote.

when i understand this right than this means that change didn't happen so far

and this means change is already happening

could
work just as well?

Anything new happen I had to go away for a few days.

Somehow I don't think he's gotten up to that rape horse part.

That is correct. In my opinion, the change should only start with the audience taking action.

"To" also implies a nasty either-or clause. Might just be me being picky.

Again, where's Dualshockers?!

archive.is/oOqcE

agree on this

what already is happening.

ok, i will change the 'to' too 'and'

how about

oh boogie…

I don't want to say she's cheating, I mean, the guy comes off like a faggot too.

This is amazing.

Val Sperged out about Brexit. Apparently, they think that having several nations leeching off of more financially stable countries is a good thing.

She's kinda cute. I'd have an affair with her. am I being bamboozled by myspace angles?

There's being oblivious, and then there's willingly forcing your eyes shut

Well he is a socialist, here is what he got on the US voting thing.

Sounds bit like a chain mail. "Post this" also limits the appeal of the ad to forum goers. I'd personally stick to "spread this".

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Saw this one on twitter. Is this real?

Why do I have to allow Google analytics in ublock origin to see archived pages?

You two really need to meet up and fuck.

not only are you esponding to the ralpshill you are responding to him pretending he wasnt here being an utter loser getting banned every 5 minutes for the last few days without this retarded name on

French have a history of having some proper socialists, though, even their far-left commie party was based enough to resist Soviet influence during Cold War.

i don't know, i'm rly not sure about this.

I think Dave knows. That smile is forced.

How about

How about "Share this…." instead of "Spread this…."?

checked and chuckled.

alert? This is a little bit over the top, or?

as said, some user a while ago said it isn't a good idea to use this.

Ok, thisis what i have so far.

I hope you don't mind my edit.

no problem but why leaving out the first sentence?
When this goes far beyond the smoke screen, reachign to normalfags, they may want to know why.

oh, never mind, i just saw you put it at the top

I just took the spacer out of the top to make pic related

It can be, but will allow the ad to take on urgency. Sort of like a public service announcement.

That iteration is fine for all intents and purposes however. Probably much safer than my idea.

he's gay right?

Do people actually believe that mombot is a grill?

ok, yeah, i guess this is it. Going to take it and share it.

should we get autistic with the tweet too? Going to use something like

No. Boogie is married to the lady in the pic.

No we know it's the ChrinoDev person.

user… I was not referring to boogie.

She's just a beard.

What's with the disgusting aliasing?

And is that a bad thing, Val?

Wasn't chrinodev a chick anyway?

I forgot to add :^)

saw that the g in 'not agendas' was cut, i fixed it.

here is the tweet
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/746674924186656768

No it's a male western weeabo living in Japan that likes to pretend to be Japaneses women.

You're replying to the Ralph Shill.

Good catch.

I don't know who that is, but male weeb faggot sounds right.

His either oblivious as fuck or he refuses to admit what he already knows.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3kvtol/time_to_come_clean_glitchtokyochihirodev/

Here is when we busted his ChihiroDev sockpupet, he is the guy running the mombot one.

You kidding me?! Mombot was in GG before Chirodev, quit with your divide and conquer bullshit.

Also, Mombot is a scientific paper translator hence fluency in English, meanwhile guy who pretended to be Chirodev is some western gamedev faggot who used his Japanese wife's photos, who was just a waitress he married while in JP and that has some mental trauma so she's pretty passive in life and barely speaks English. He catfished as his fucking PTSD'd wife, and he vanished the moment Cameragirl did her research and discovered who he really was.

are you fucking retarded? you are responding to the ralpshill you absolute fucking moron

Revionist asshole, GGrevoIt did the digging. Cameralady "verified" she was legit.

Oh sorry, my bait bad, I see the shill is trying to promote his clique and appropriate the achievements of other individuals.

Your the the one saying Cameralady outed them, when cameralady was the one who verified and kept saying they where legit,

Burden on proof is on the one making the outlandish claim.

huh?
why did the bread immidiltey derail into baitposting?

aren't we going to spread this?

Point out where I made a claim.

Yes we will. It's good stuff.

Sure.

Do you fucking know women? They never unglue from social media, it's like 2-year-olds and iPads.

I wasn't making a claim there but nice try.

Overall looks ok, if I can suggest small tweaks. Do you have a different typeface for the text:
current one looks a bit meh. Doesn't need to be fancy, serif of san serif as long as it's simple and clean, Arial or Garamond might work. The text 'help the good guys grow' might look better center aligned for consistency.

Indeed. did a great job.

Remember they did the same with the CHihirdev sock puppet till ggrevoIt outed them.

Thing was they gave more info to the dev sockpupet so we could discredit him. mombot never gives anything as he knows we will expose him.

We are revolt
we never forgib
we never forget
expoct us

Could you upload the psd file? Or whatever you're using, with layers intact?

Yes, Revolt are True heroes, they are the only hope of gamerGate and their Habit of capitalizing Words like ChrisChan and their modesty is Proof of how great they are.

Those faggots just sat around wanking themselves to how self-sufficient they were and little else. They were as bad as /baph/.

The regressive mentality of the perpetually outraged in a nut house, I mean nutshell. SJWs seems to have difficulty separating fiction from reality.
They're anger addicts and serial complainers. Best part is laughing at their tantrums just triggers them even more.

twitter.com/Kirtaner/status/746395685935710208

twitter.com/9_volt88/status/746094159572897792

sometimes i don't udnerstand it or my expectation are way to high, or can't differentiate betweeen dreams and reality.

Isn't it a fact if we shift the readership from bad press to good press, a positive change wuithin the gaming idnustry will happen?

so, here is the point i don't understand. Why is the majority of anons and supporter of GG not with full force behind this?

I would expect massiv spam flood or almost everyone on kia/v/gg to push this!?

I'mnot only speaking about infographics, i mean overall, everyone who is on twatter, on a forum or who knows where. And yet it is damn silence and very slow!?

this is what i don't get. Why is the majority not pushing the obviues?

What happened ? Did I post something retarded without even realizing it ? I was busy playing games
Did someone go with another "we should totally dox them guize" falseflag or some shit ?

We've been doing this push for two years now frit, don't worry. Yes, things ARE changing in the industry, mostly because now thousands, if not millions of people are told about the truth and the issues. Whenever nintendo or whoever else censors something, PEOPLE KNOW. Kotaku and other shitheads can't work towards hiding or excusing it anymore, since OTHER OUTLETS with fans and followers and dedicated shitposters will come out and call them out to explain why it's bullshit.
It's not even necessarily that now everyone agrees, it's that finally it doesn't become the only valid point to go "but it's just a game" or "well it's just tits" or whatever other crap idiots spout out each time.
The effects are already obvious, don't worry.
Keep on pushing nonetheless of course

actually, i blocked long time ago sjwsnoke

and yet, this
twitter.com/gamergateblogde/status/746676179894145025

so yeah, sjw still shilling/derailing this bread massivly.

i know, I'm in this too since the beginning if not longer

yeah, sometimes but still not heavy enough.

i dont doubt these people have multipul accounts
I know I have a few random 0 follower private accounts following me I have to assume is them

Well it's merely because the idiots have been in there for ten years; this implies they now own social media presence and loudness. Their influence is dying out, but it remained the most important one in the world, capable to literally kill entire studios. So of course they won't end in so little time -hell, gawker dying like this is a miracle because we were all expecting them to take at least half a decade for that.
They're still present simply because even people who don't care are still following them out of habit more than interest. And that's fine; again, as long as there are people finally telling them off and being part of the medium, it's fine if you have morons like klepek or kuchera. They'll just get proven wrong more publicly.

After seeing the salt from the usual suspects following #Brexit, can you imagine what will happen to them when Trump clinches it at the end of the year and is inaugurated at the beginning of the next?

Whether they'll be stunned, demoralized, or carry on, by that point it will only get better as time goes on provided we keep pushing. We've got 4th of July and Fembuster bitching to carry us until our 2nd anniversary. And I don't think I need to explain the wild ride we'll be in following the anniversary.

looked at the timing

hey sjwsnoke, you are cancer! You will die alone.

There is a d&c shill in a Holla Forums thread trying to imply that because Val is mentally damaged and is pro EU, that the entire gamergate is also pro EU and against brexit, as he is apparently the leader of gamergate.

>>>Holla Forums6471969

They're right though. I own this place. I'm da baws. I rule over the entirety of gamergate. You guys should donate to my patreon more, I'm only getting three million dollars a month for posting on Holla Forums.

i still don't understand why the obviues doesn't get the kind of attention it needs to succses.

The majority is still way to silence regarding rebuild. I'm not talking about slow, i mean as i said it, it is way to silence!

There are tons of people ready to shitpost but only a few, a hand full of people to do something. As i said very often, i'm the only one doing some OC's here and i have to keep the attention on a single tweet just to get it a little bit spreaded. This is even a joke for itself because at this point i can't talk about "actually spreaded". This just as example. And this is since the beginning of rebuild.

For some odd reason, niche gamer OC's get retweeted like hell but only within the usully ones, never beyond them. This is something that i also
don't understand.

i'm not speaking about the slow push, i speak about that the obviues push never happened.

Hello. I'm Larry, the Lazy Lurker.
I'm here to ask for spoonfeding.

1) Does anyone have the WMV of that cool Liru/Gawker video? Here's it on Youtube, figure the WMV source would be better quality. youtube.com/watch?v=sc1Byzb8UYE

2) Has Schreier by any chance responded anything to the Nick Monroe article? oneangrygamer.net/2016/06/investigation-a-video-game-studio-from-florida/5139/

3) Has anyone checked AotS? Is there a third-party verification of Wardell's claims yet? forums.ashesofthesingularity.com/477140/

I swear I had a third one.

I wonder what happened to that guy from couple of threads ago that threatened to kill himself because of neofag.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis

1/ If I recall, the webm was posted last thread; it tends to come around in here, people love it
2/ Not that I know of. Numerous journalists have taken some time to understand, but they've realized that perhaps, when called out for improprieties, they needed to shut the fuck up on social media. Schreier seems to be one of them
3/ No idea.

I have a webbum if you want.

Add "made UK leave the EU

2) Doubtful. Schreier (and Totilo, now that I think about it) has a history of only responding when they think they have the upper hand, then inviting their opponent to "discuss it privately" if they get blown out, then subsequently ignoring private correspondence.

3) Which claims are we talking about? The reviewer DID get several things wrong factually (such as the number of resource types), and the reviewer did block Wardell on Twitter and write a review with factual errors on the GalCiv3 expansion. Wardell claims wrongdoing, GameSpot denies wrongdoing, but I don't know any third parties short of the NSA or literal divine intervention who would ever be able to substantiate a claim of the reviewer rubbing his hands together while mumbling "this will teach that shitlord."

That's borderline SJW mentality

damn, actually i should have known better. These gg breads on Holla Forums are full with sjw shills and what not.

Sometimes it feels liek they are everywhere. Creeping behind a rock and so. welp, they get money for doing so.

since two or three weeks active here again and the whole tiem was just sliding and derailing. Do these breads even make sense anymore? It is not so as if GG would disapear as soon no gg bread where made on v.

The shills are part of the fun by now, user. The train's rolling too fast to throw anybody out.

What are you talking about? You okay? Your grammar is a bit wonky today m8

What posts are you two even talking about.

I don't read the entire thread I just read the important bits. Maybe you fuckers should stop getting lost in the weeds and focus on the important shit.

🎅

Frit, you've said this every time you come back from a break. Once you learn to look away from the stupid derailing and shitposting you'll see some good stuff.

shit anons, what the heck? I wish you would give this kind of attention to actually things that help gg.

it's like i triggerd a snowflake

You do this every time too, frit.

Just because I don't constantly post about what I do doesn't mean it doesn't get done.

Thank you!

Thanks Val.

Mmh, very insightful analyisis of Schreier.

I'm talking about the "getting things wrong factually" bit. As in, has someone here played the game and seen if, for instance, his statement "Probably because you didn’t know or understand quanta. Which also means you never constructed any of the orbitals in the game. This would be akin to someone in StarCraft never harvesting vespene gas and therefore claiming the entire game is about spamming out Marines. " is correct, exaggerated etc.

Just want to post this for the heck of it!

Frit, are you familiar with orthodontics?

The basic principle is that you want things to change, but it's not as simple as hitting a switch and making everything fall into place. This sort of change–whether we're talking about teeth or we're talking about hearts and minds–needs time to take root, so that the subject can accept and integrate those changes. It's uncomfortable, certainly, and progress is often infuriatingly slow, but it has to be.

Apply too much force, too quickly, and something important will break and the whole procedure fails. GG is actually a perfect example of this. Consider the different groups that ended up under this banner. A significant number of GG's supporters would be considered normalfags in every sense of the word. Look at the Twitter front or the KIA front. Look at how many people are self-identified liberals who have become disgusted with the methods of their supposed allies. Look at how many people are fighting simply for the right to enjoy a hobby without having politics forced on them at every turn. The socjus backlash is practically a textbook case of pushing too hard, too fast, and having everything blow up in your face.

Now we're the ones doing the pushing to change the landscape and make game journalism less of a punchline. Make no mistake: the pressure must be constant. People need to be reminded. Knowledge of which outlets actually advocate for the consumer needs to be foremost in their minds when they decide to look up their news. But, at the same time, we can't afford to overdo it. The narrative is not on our side, and if we're clumsy and heavy-handed about things, it will be all too easy for the existing outlets to bury our efforts.

It's frustrating, but remember that this is a matter of endurance and attrition. It's not about how hard you can push–it's a matter of how long you can sustain it. Our biggest advantage is that we actually like this hobby, rather than seeing it primarily as a tool to push an ideology, and while most shills will leave as soon as the money dries up, most of us will stay as long as we feel that we're having fun and/or defending our hobby.

Schreier hasn't responded, but apparently the article even reaches out to normalfags.

twitter.com/mcmaster/status/745310753104793600

I know nothing about the EU

How true is this? Does Germany really have a stranglehold on countries in the EU?

Yes. Angela Merkel got the stranglehold to ALL EU members.

Not really, no. Germany is the richest country in the EU but it's honestly politically often told off. For example, that chain on greece is a bit dumb, because Germany was the main force behind getting greece to leave the EU after it fucked itself over so hard. It's France that managed to convince the EU to keep it in.

not really, it's more no one took the job seriously and Merkel took the advantage

No not really, but thing is, some countries like Greece, thanks to their shitty management, have ended up in debs to EU and Germany is kinda like the main force in EU for a long while, due to strongest economy, greatest involvement and things like that.

In any case facts it that Brits always try to steer clear of continental European affairs for better and worse, so they are pussies.

Migrant quotas, border policies, economic fuckery, and more.

Literally is the USSR but with a more Politically Correct face.

Merkel became the face of the EU in its waning days, because who gives a shit about your own people when you can follow Sweden's lead on exterminating your own.

yeah, good post, worth a screencap but next time leav th ename out of it.

But i still have this odd feeling about the missing obviuse push.

Who do you think made the decisions to accept more "refugees" in already dense-populated areas with kebabs? Merkel.

Jesus Christ Merkel has no power over EU apart from saying things, Europarliament for EU affairs and national governments are separate entities. Fact is, the only reason anyone things she's the one with the most power over refugee crisis is because she's so vocal and because you are all misogynists who hate women in politics nobody cares about internal EU politics so people just consider the most vocal individuals are the most influential.

Jesus Christ you're definitely not from a post-soviet country.
USSR didn't have migrant quotas, unless you consider "forcefully transporting quarter of country to Siberia for slave labour" or "assigning graduated specialists to regions where they are needed" a migrant quota.

Border policies? What border policies, apart from having no borders between union countries it was fucking isolationist as fuck out of fear of species and foreign influences, it's pretty much the opposite of EU when it comes to external politics.

Economic fuckery: Jesus what?! It's fucking free market not planned economy, and most countries that fuck up, fuck up due to their own internal policies, like Greece.

Are you an American or did you learn about EU and USSR only from Holla Forums?

Don't bother, user, these people use twitter and youtube as political sources.

Daniel Starkey did make one undeniable factual error in his AotS review: He ignores Quanta completely. Quanta is the resource used for buying upgrades (+X damage/health/vision on units, increasing resource/population caps) and using global abilities (orbital strikes, teleporting armies, scanning remote parts of the map, etc). The "playing Starcraft without vespene" option is only a partial fit, because you can still theoretically build most of your tech tree without it. I'd compare it more to playing Company of Heroes without munitions–sure, you'll have a bunch of units, but they'll be stuck in their unupgraded base version for the entire match.

Some of the other things in the review aren't QUITE as cut-and-dry, but they're not on the up-and-up, either. Some are complaints that could be applied to the entire genre ("the game wants you to expand" is true of every decent RTS in the last two decades, because the alternative leads to massive and unending turtlefests that pretty much nobody likes, and VERY few games in RTS offer more than two or three resources–the only ones that come to mind are the ones built on the Age of Empires/Rise of Nations engines). Others include the lack of mountains for ambushing (which depends on the maps, but some definitely include mountains, and the game uses a line-of-sight system very similar to the one in Company of Heroes 2, which is designed specifically around having to adjust your formation to the terrain or risk leaving blind spots in your vision that a smart enemy could hide an ambush within), or the complaint that the terrain looks the same (which only makes sense if you play exclusively on a single tileset with every match)

There are some more subjective elements that can be chalked up to personal tilt, like where the reviewer complains that the units all look too samey. But not knowing/writing about the game's primary tech/upgrade resource does a massive disservice to the credibility of the review overall, as virtually every game in every subgenre of strategy as a whole has economic and technological advancement and escalation as a key cornerstone of the game design. Whether via malice or incompetence, claiming that a strategy game is lacking such a fundamental feature that is actually present is a profound act of malpractice.

Thanks man, very helpful!

Well, this thread seems to be in need of motivation. How about some:

Los Ingobernables de JAPON!!!

So I was looking up who was in charge of localizing Color Splash earlier to confirm that it was Treehouse, and I ended up getting a bunch of articles from the usual suspects about the Shufflegate/Gamergate "connection". I'm not sure if I should think anything of it. I'd do a compilation of the articles myself, but I have to work soon.

sweden would dive in without any threats

The Jack Thompson effect, apparently.

Jew edit when?

twitter.com/AshleyRiotArt/status/746725185106120706

Fucking making cosplayers cover up

So the domino effect of the "aggressive navel" ban by PAX have affected other conventions too. I wouldn't be surprised if Comic Con will do the same for the next year.

So according to SJW

I'm calling it now, the one who reported her is a butt ugly tumblr feminist seething with jealousy.

Come on, son.

Hello?

Actual spoilers: Casca got vagoo ravaged by Griffith during a once every hundred or so years ritual, the same ritual in which Griffith sacrificed his crew to demons for power, which Guts managed to survive thanks to a mysterious figure known as Skull Knight. Since then, Guts was tracking down Griffith while bringing along a mentally unstable Casca.

reported

I would assume so, but Tiki=Waifu is actually, from what I read, in the Jap version.

She clearly profited off of it, again.

This is just sad.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/746744022564208641

Fucking lol man.
I just know that the guy is some movie Bob tier sociopath.

This is why we need to bring back lynching.

EU flag confirmed for white supremacy.

Checked dude's profile, he called Churchill a white supremacist. Looks like one of those types who prefer to judge entirety of history by modern moral standards instead of trying to reflect on realities and moralities of the period.

Marxism is lovely

To be fair, Churchill was awfully racist against the Irish.

Jesus christ why haven't i seen that article. It infuriates me the long term damage shit tabloids can do.

All western national flags represent white supremacy. As does the American, German, French, Belgian, etc. etc. etc. etc.

What the fuck happened to the world that people can't take pride in their nation anymore and despise it that much? Where did they learn this? Who brainwashed them? This shit doesn't just appear. Media (books, movies, music) usually teaches to be proud in your nation. This must come from news media and education.

I can't believe that the big powerful people of the world don't see this trend of self destruction and take measures against it. It might benefit liberals right now, but it can backfire so fuck easy. And it already did. Liberals are getting more violent, more extreme every year.

There's only two flags they will accept.

Nope didn't see any hints of marxism, sorry.
Just a strongly confrontational attitude that opposition isn't even worth debating. Didn't look so far though.

Irish aren't a race m8

Globalist have made it taboo, just look at all the remain faggots who tried to give their country away to a foreign power, they kept using buzzwords like "Being part of a larger picture" and stupid shit like that.
We honestly need a new world war to bring the patriotic nationalist spark back, war seems to unite a country.

If Islam is a race, so is Irish. :^)

>people still fell for it

Is fallout 4 worth £20

Reggie has to go and stay go. And treehouse has to go but mostly because they're just fucking incompetent. Hell, most of NOA has to go because they're fucking incompetent.

I don't get this globalist boogeyman and whole "giving country away bullshit", the power EU had over countries was limited apart from some economical responsibilities and free movement of goods and people. And even then many countries like Poland have negotiated some economical exceptions, UK was exempt from more EU policies than any other member country. Brits are whiny bitches, and faggots who want to leave EU instead of trying to push any reforms to remove stuff they dislike are even bigger bitches.

If Islam was a race they wouldn't have made up the concept of Islamophobia in the first place.

But they always call me racist when I call out Islam. Explain this!

No, pirate it, the settlement building aspect is grindy and while Beth fixed some of their mistakes like moronic final choice being borderline meaningless or gunplay being just a fight against sponges, overall it's still mediocre and if I were you I'd pirate it.

Ask them how many races do they think there are.

I buy games or don't play them, pirating is wrong.

Ask them if Atheist is a race.

sovereignty

So, some goony bearded man got super upset at Brad to a point where he deliberately tired to tank his game?

Put your name back on val.

There are 5; nigger, spic, juden, asian and normal

Then buy it, but only if:

I'm not Val. I'm not a frog, I'm Eastern Yuropoor so my support of EU is justified as it's either EU or Russia… I don't know what is his reasoning tbh.

I think the EU's a fuckup though. I mean I love it and want it to get better but right now it IS fucking up a lot.
I just hope for it, man. You know.

This is the first time I'm hearing about this article. That just makes me want studios to blacklist potential employees who graduated from colleges that have a high reputation of SJW bullshit.

>spic
>juden
Spic is bullshit only Burgerclaps believe in, and Jews already have antisemitism so why the fuck would they want to qualify as a separate race is beyond me.

I saw that last night. There's also this one guy on my facebook obviously a remain voter saying that there are absolutely no threats of violence coming from the angry remain voters during their tantrums (w-were just depressed guys, we din du nuffin) and that all of the aggression is coming from the violent, xenophobic leave voters.
Also this guys older brother happens to be in the leave camp and is quite obviously sick of his shit after not even 24 hours
The willful ignorance and mental gymnastics is fucking astounding.
I think this is the longest I've ever been on facebook since some bitch I went to school with made me sign up for it.

Sundowner pls.

Burger detected.
From a genetic standpoints niggers are actually three or four distinct races. There's a lot of difference between those tracing their heritage back to the Bantu migrations or, say an Ethiopian. They even look different.
Spics are just people whose old folks came from a spanish speaking country south of the border. They can be of European, Native American, Mestizo or even Half-Nigger blood and they still count as spics. The term makes no sense outside of Burgerland either.
Jews are a semitic subrace, whose western branch has been watered down with German, East and South European blood.
What the hell is Asian supposed to refer to? Mongoloid, South-East Asian, Semitic (AKA, Sandnigger), Darker skinned Aryan subraces such as North Indian, Afgani, Persians or actual Caucasian (as in, people from the Caucasus?).

And where does the Native Northern Americans go, or the Abbos?

I assume "Normal" means white. Well, they are the majority in Burgerland.

Nothing much will change economically. EU will offer UK tons of special trade deals which will benefit them over having stayed in the EU in the end, since they won't have to pay into the huge pot anymore to get e.g. Turkey into the EU. In a few years, France will realize that they just keep paying and not getting enough out of it and leave as well and get special trade deals as well. From there on out Germany won't be able to able to sustain payment to all the smaller EU states in trouble and will dissolve the EU. I'm giving it 10-15 years.

All this bullshit. All the destruction of the EU is linked to the migrant crisis, Islam and Turkey. Without these factors, nothing much would have happened and EU states would have continued to flourish.

Incorrect
I actually posted it as a joke based on the image, but eh.

I don't think you understand anything user. Right now the EU is FURIOUS at the UK, and they're going to massively piss in their bowl.
You think Brexit will help with the immigration crisis ? You do realize the Calais jungle exists literally only because the UK asked France to not let immigrants come in their country, so we have to keep them in for them ? The law in the UK is that, if an immigrant manages to get in, you can't send it back; in France, we openly can send them back without issue.
Right now, Hollande is super angry at the UK, and you can be sure that, if he has no european reason to keep the immigrants from flocking into the UK (which constantly causes scandals and issues in France just for the sake of the brits), he's going to just let them run away to the UK without doing anything to them anymore.
Also, France leaving would literally ruin the country, user. Stop spewing bullshit. You don't understand how french economy and finances function, and the entirety of our system relies on the EU. You need better sources than some jackass on youtube, you dolt.

Fact is making deals with UK would probably convince other separatist movements they'll get the same treatment, so don't expect ANY good treatment from EU towards UK. Oh and don't expect US to treat UK any better unless Trump wins.

And I think you don't read news at all. I never claimed that Brexit will help the migration crisis in europe. It will help the UK taking in less migrants, though, since they've been forced by the EU to take those in that get redistributed. Those aren't the ones sitting in Calais, those are the ones that got distributed to a different country, but want to go to the UK because of family and chances, due to it's progressed Islamisation.

French right wing parties are already talking about their own referendum Val. It doesn't matter if it will benefit or destroy France. All that matters is if the right people can get enough support to start a referendum.

As said. Media already reports that politician mention special deals.

Pretty much nobody's taking them in, even if they do it's in small amounts that don't compare to regular migration. Fact is, EU is more toothless when it comes to making nations take decisions like that than you think.

No that won't benefit EU longterm so no fucking way it's happening.

We need a referendum to vote Val out of gamergate

Holland is having their own referendum, as is denmark and I think norway. The swiss opted out of joining after hearing of brexit. I dunno what will happen, but at this point it might be better to dissolve the eu then negotiate a new agreement than fix a leaking, rotting ship.

Reminder that a TechRaptor QnA will happen in around five hours and forty five minutes.
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/746750060701040640
itsalmo.st/#techraptortime

Can we re-rail this back to vidya discussion you faggots?

We need a referendum to gas every (1)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT HOW RETARDED ARE YOUR "SOURCES"
SWITZERLAND WOULD NEVER EVER JOIN EU BECAUSE THAT WOULD VIOLATE IT'S NEUTRALITY POLICY

I don't even fucking know who Val is outside of the fact that I see him namefagging from time to time.

He's also a @TheFrenchCritic on twitter or something. He's a frog moviefag.

The EU is going to want to make an example out of UK for leaving, so no one else leaves. But the end result will be that UK grows close to USA, Russia, and China as EU screws over UK.

UK is going to be in a better position. They'll be making trade deals that only benefits the UK, and they'll be doing it with larger economies.

Val is just some faggot everyone enjoys bullying.

I heard that they were "considering" but fully said "lol nope" when brexit was first started.

No that's Marche the notfurfag

I still don't get what sources you use to claim the EU forced any country of whatever bullshit. Yes, it IS pushing countries to get more migrants, but there is no "forcing". This isn't how this shit works. France for example barely takes any migrants after all this crap.

"right wing parties" don't talk about leaving user, jesus christ. First off, it's literally only Marine le Pen; absolutely all other french politicians refuse this. Second, even Marine le Pen is entirely aware leaving would be a massive fuck-up, and she is saying that because she is using a politician mindset. Her party is actually MORE funded by the EU than by France, user. She doesn't want to leave, she wants to LOOK like she wants to leave to get more attention. You don't know what you're talking about. Thirdly, she'd need to get elected in the first place to start a referendum, and she will be at the second turn of the presidential elections, but will receive maybe 30% max of the votes during the second turn. That's been known forever, her party never wins, that's even precisely why most people vote for her. Finally, even then, almost two-thirds of the french want to stay in the EU anyway.
You're an idiot, user, and you know jack shit.

No they aren't, SOME of their politicians are thinking of having a referendum. There is absolutely nothing confirmed, and it'd be a political shitstorm to start it right now anyway, so you can be sure there is absolutely none of them right now who wants to touch it.
Also the swiss have never ever wanted to join, are you legitimately retarded ? Do you read ralph retort as a source or something ?

I keep reading people say that, but they never have examples of it. How CAN the EU do such a thing in the first place, user ? Teach me.

A pro EU frog, two flavours of cancer all rolled into one.

As I said, your sources are retarded. They would NEVER EVER do it. Wouldn't even consider it. They have absolutely zero reason to join such a big union that has it's own commitments as that would violate neutrality.

By not offering bongs any deals like some user here naively expects. That's it.

Get fucked, Gawker.

Oh man Hogan's going for a third round, that's sweet!

lost-spiritx.deviantart.com/art/Oshiete-Galko-chan-593678453

got your back fam

Thing is, it's not just that it's "punishment", it's also that they now have zero reason to make it easy for the UK. Politically, they can just go "meh, what do I get in return ? Nothing ? Then fuck off", and no one would find it misplaced. So it's not "punishment" as much as it's going back to being two commercial parties who are in it to receive benefits one way or another.

I've been lurking the gg threads and boards since burgersandfries.

Val is one of the most cancerous name fagging fucks that has sprouted from gg. He does nothing but cause drama and spark infighting. He even ruined the 8/v/ album by leaderfagging it into the ground.

I wish he would just stop, but we keep feeding and tolerating the tumour.

He needs to be bullied into suicide.

I sure wonder who are these types who want to eliminate every single Holla Forums poster whose name they know… :^)

I really hope UK votes to change their immigration laws, so they can deport any many filthy mudslimes that won't accept anything but their cult beliefs.

Hasn't he been around for years before GG though?

I remember being in several of the same threads as a namefag named Val way before GG even started

Implying goons? Val isn't that important. It's just a common attitude anons have towards namefags, especially in Val's case since he insists on keeping the name despite the irritation it causes people.

there's always the forced user option though

They're right in that you outed yourself as a huge faggot. But just because you're a faggot it doesn't mean we don't think you're a huge faggot, because you are one.

turns out trianglefags john kelly doesn't like rebuild at all. Well i'm sure this is nothing new. I just wonder why these assholes are still wasting their time with something they don't care about?

And now i just wasted my time by giving this shit attention.

i should better remind about something else

DONT FORGET TO SPREAD THIS

They think everyone is corrupt and pretty much anyone who earns money from games be it an indie dev or a game reviewer or a youtuber are complicit of corruption they cannot redeem themselves of and therefore EVERYTHING must burn.

Just going by what I heard. If its wrong, its wrong.

No one cares what you think, you commie frog.

After the Paris attacks in November I hoped Val would stop fucking posting, but he's still fucking here, fucking posting his stupid fucking opinions in every fucking thread. I hate his stupid, vapid smugness, and his confidence. He's a turd, user. He's a squeaky voiced fucking turd shitting up every single fucking thread and I wish he'd just go away.
I bet he has a shit haircut too.

Are they fucking retarded? I just acknowledge GamerGate won't do anything to the industry other than get rid of Socjus and promote proper journalism.

They won't. The brexit scandal has already massively divided the population, causing another hugely controversial point of debate like this would destroy everything, and no politician is retarded enough to take such a diplomatic risk

I'm a huge faggot, but only in your wet dreams, user
sorry, I know it hurts

Well it radically is, dear.

Here's the thing though – I've been on these threads since halfchan and even though I see Val namefagging from time to time, I don't know anything about him because I've never seen him say or contribute anything of real worth (and if he did, I quickly forgot it). Like, I know who Marche is (forgetting about the Miranda stuff) because he shitposts SJWs on twitter and spreads info.

I think nigel would be "retarded" enough. And when it comes to off topic info being off or wrong, you could ease off the hostility on the first post.

You're right; to be fair I'm kinda doing it because I feel it's comfortable to be like that on Holla Forums, but I'm a bit annoyed at burgers completely misunderstanding and misrepresenting how the EU works and why it works that way. They keep sharing completely ignorant falsehoods while thinking they totally get the actual issue when being absolutely incapable of grasping this isn't about america, and it isn't like america would do.

They don't really like england to be honest, and they love the EU. They also got massively shafted, mocked and insulted by the UK the first time they tried to secede, so it's even more insulting to them.

And we have or at least I have been saying that war is going to happen, and probably as a civil war or bunch of civil wars. Though, I figured it would be the states and by extention canada first. though the country that could use a civil revolution the most is probably china.

>RightLeaningIllegalImmigrant.gif

They shouldn't be part of a democracy then.

ImMiss the days when people actually had to fight wars if they wanted to secede. They could at least play an RTS or something…

>>>/tumblr/

Stop samefagging, Val.

It ain't soviet union m8, nobody is sending tanks to stop it from happening.

strawpoll.me/10586104

I vote a referendum where we appoint the alligator snapping turtle or owl the official animal mascot of GamerGate.

You know you want the turtle.

Snapping Turtle. No contest.
The only feature Holla Forums shares with owls is his eyebrows.

Val the only smugface you're going to have is the one ISIS carves into your fucking skull during the next French honhonhon hunting party

Now THAT is irony
polite sage

Go away marche

Why is revolt so fixated on Val? He's a namefag and a huge faggot but I don't get the obsession with him. Is this a case of thirst, rejection and revenge?

That's too eloquent to be Marche.

Posting twice in succession isn't samefagging. Being so ass hurt about getting completely rejected in this and the previous threads over Brexit that an user mysteriously appears that agrees said butt hurt commie name fag is.

They are just a clique who worship their own failed ecelebs, and because ecelebs are envious to mainline GG ecelebs, they are convincing them they are all corrupt and ruining gamergate, and therefore everyone who doesn't comply with revolt must be eliminated for the betterment of GG.

I don't get it either. What has he done that justified this kind of obsessive hatred?

he namefags
that's more or less it

he's just a big target

Revolt are shill faggots. The recent criticism isn't coming from there. Crying about Brexit and telling people that sovereignty shouldn't exist is why he's getting memed on. I don't know what kind of fucked up point of view you have to have to think these globalist faggots would be good for GG is especially after the UN platformed literally whos and told Japan to ban lewds. Globalism and the progress SJW horde are almost indistinguishable from each other.

*progressive

Much less of an excuse since they left Holla Forums and shilling in this thread ceased dramatically. Really user, people just don't like namefags. Some can be autistic about it. That's really it.

If they left why are shills still so fond of shitting up threads?

Being a french faggot who is a faggot and french.

You haven't been watching these threads very closely have you? The Ralphshill is still here all the time.

How is telling Val to shut up about bitching about Brexit in any way related to stopping GG? This person is a nobody. In fact, defending him whining about the UK wanting sovereignty makes us look compromised by Marxist SJWs, because that's the only kind of person who would make those arguments.

who knows but a lot of them act like they are struggling on HRT and combined with being on twitter all fucking day they are probably extremely constipated

they've been at it for years now and can't foresee their increasing irrelevance which is to be expected of narcissists

it has been an absolute pleasure watching them waste their lives doing the same thing over and over expecting success when it is 100 percent failure– an informed consumer never loses in an industry under capitalism

but hey, they will let us know one day they were only pretending to be retarded

Shills existed before revolt?

Plus wasn't there a Holla Forums thread earlier talking about Val and his views on the EU? Between being a baguette and having arguably shit opinions, anons are going to bully his tight little French ass

I'm not crying about brexit, I was pro-brexit before it happened you tool. And I have never once said sovereignty shouldn't exist you tool, I'm telling you you're wrong about how the EU works because you're an idiot who doesn't know shit.You're also confusing the EU with the UN, which have absolutely nothing to so with each other.

I meant guys like Ralpshill.

Yeah well nu/pol/ hates everything that isn't Trump or Farrage, so whatever.

Supposedly ruined the musical.

A musical they didn't even care for, but use as an excuse.

For starters, they can tell their member states to stop their trade deals and increase tariffs. They could manipulate the Euro's value as well to hurt the Pound even more.

I don't doubt ggr and trianglefags are shitting up the other parts of gamergate. But I think there is legitimate resentment towards val by some people. He did mess up A&CP and the Holla Forums album, from what I heard (it might not be completely true).

He also name fags, and I'm pretty sure people pretend to be Val and they act like a retard to get people to hate him.

He's also pretty strict when people do stupid shit here. He jumps on their shit, and usually not in a nice way. But he's a frog, they usually act like that. I personal don't hate him. He's usually one of the first ones to be a dick to people who don't archive, and that sort of stuff is good. He's just not right on some things.

If they left Holla Forums, it doesn't mean they can't come here and shit up threads. They just move their main base, doesn't have anything to do with changing their shilling tactics.

That would also hurt a lot of EU member states.
Not a good move when there's a lot of people who aren't happy with the EU.

I'm not confusing them, you commie frog. I said the UN did that, and the UN and EU are both Marxist tools trying to use globalism to politically correct the world and force other nations into their bidding. It's a fact, and you crying about "you only know this from watching YouTube ecelebs" isn't going to change shit.

Oh Val feel free to disregard him, he's just Holla Forumsmerican with delusions of European marxists ruining everything.

Some of those people were us. Yes, we read more than one forum. I think stormfags are complete faggots, but I'm not going to put up with Marxist propaganda getting a pass here either.

UPDATE:
Previous timer was an hour off due to DST.
Here's the new timer: itsalmo.st/#techraptorqnatime

This brexit discussion could go a lot better if anons watch Brexit: The Movie.

Brexit: The Movie is honestly pretty bad.

I'm actually serious, by the way.

The alligator snapping turtle is slow, quiet and seemingly harmless, but massive, more dangerous than you might expect and inspires caution. Even has "gater" in its name.

Plenty of fun art you could make with it as well, like having shills or overconfident Socjus try and get it to bite learning the hard way why they shouldn't. You could use it to try and improve your PR by making it peaceful and playful like most of the shitposting in these threads as opposed to the perpetuated bullshit evil spewed by everyone. Its mouth could always be open just waiting for a good game to snap down on and enjoy while crawling through all the shit like the less malevolent anons.

I don't see the problem here

Yes, because EU is a so much worse option than Russia where they already have hate speech laws, and the recently released law allows arresting people for failing to report a crime and any sort of political dissent. If EU goes down, Eastern Europe will end up under influence of Russia, and I really wouldn't like that.

Also UN is impotent, toothless, nobody cares about it, and if there was any sort of conspiracy involving UN, they'd be giving UN more and more influence and not making it fixate on irrelevant issues because nobody bothers getting it involved with any big things.

So does this mean Hogan can try to block the sale?

Gator snapperturtles are awesome and evil.

I'm pretty sure they're just waiting for something to snap down on. I don't think other animals have the capacity for cruelty no matter how much they learn from living alongside humans.

Sorry, what I meant was, over countries that are part of the EU, not over the UK now that it's leaving. My bad.
And yeah I'm often dickish but it's mostly because it's Holla Forums. I'm never really mad honestly.

Nice strawman, retard. How about the UK being it's own power instead of getting sucked into a Soros shadow government? How about independent nations not needing globalist baby sitters and implementing actual democracy?

Imagine gator turtles with the second jaw of a goblin shark and the saliva of a gilla monster. It would be natures perfect fuck you.

There is no neutral on a moving train :^)
I probably didn't even get it right but who cares.

That sounds actually pretty cool.

Because EU has very limited power and apart from open trade and movement with other EU members, you can get away from disregarding any EU orders without having to leave EU? It doesn't have this nebulous independence-shattering power you seem to believe in. Remember how they proposed fining for not taking in refugees? Well guess what a whole load of countries didn't give a fuck, and they got away with it, and the rest just took in a token of a handful of refugees, and nobody cared.

Looks like you're losing the poll, but voted for yourself.

strawpoll.me/10586104

Time to GGexit, Val.

It doesn't have to be any kind of retread of Vivian, instead like a Yin to her's and Holla Forums's more dominately negative Yang. Could easily interact with the various tans like nipping Lilian in the ass in a non lewd fashion every time Socjus really say something stupid that quickly becomes a meme to hammer them even harder with, beat Holla Forums's iconic more angry and less rational persona as well as daughter in strategy based games with the calm, slow and steady symbolic perk of turtles.

Actually as shown I was the first one to vote

Sure, could be fun. OC's always great.

Val is a dipshit

Remember how it was revealed ggrevolt was started by some fag from Holla Forums and Val has Holla Forums type views.

twitter.com/PlnkRlbbonScars/status/746762519268700160

Why are all cons ran by spineless wimps

I don't think #fe sold good the twitter hashtag looks dead as fuck, nothing compared to how fast and active the fe:fates hashtag was.

Dehydration will do that to ya.

I hope Nintendo just burns at this point. Maybe it would leave an opening for Sega to get back into the hardware business.

CEO isn't even a con. It's a regional FGC tournament. Sad day indeed when even fightanfags have to operate under sharia law.

It's funny, because the sex negative feminists were losing right up until Anita became popular. Then all the white knight faggots suddenly thought it was their duty to m'lady to institute Sharia Law on women's bodies.

Did they really use MUH KIDS as an excuse to dress her up?
At a fucking FIGHTING GAME tournament?!

We know anything about this guy? He's an obvious aGGro.

twitter.com/HydrophobicFish

I only ask cause his tweet at someone here calling someone an invader.

twitter.com/CEOJebailey/status/746760442387673088

Well there are kids there, someone tweeted about how awesome some 8 year old girl using Pikachu in smash was.

From what I heard, they didn't bitch to the con organizers, they bitched to the owners of the building the con was at.

Kind of unrelated, but Reddit and 4chan are still asshurt at our planetside 2 group. They are so asshurt that they teamed up to shitpost in our threads and also team up in the game.

They are so asshurt that they call us the Holla Forums shitters since the get mad we make fun of vanu all the time.

And yet one of the organizers is bitching about cyber bullying right now and blocked Grummz when he asked them what happened.

Also Boogie got hacked and had his entire channel deleted.

Forgot archives
archive.is/jagu2
archive.is/QP4qW
archive.is/TwV5G

I can't believe how many shitters actually believe that "MUH K/D" matters in an objective-based game outside of TF2.

Sounds like he's going full retard over it, then.
Christ.

question:

isn't it more tempting for the EU to dump their refugees in the UK now?

when the UK is out, there will be borders between the UK and the EU, making it more difficult for refugees in the UK to go to the EU

the EU should dump all their refugees in the UK as soon as possible

i heard France is already doing something like that

Twatter should run with this. There's no way the SJWs can argue against it, they'll expose themselves as the hypocrites they are.

It's an otaku pandering niche idol themed JRPG that barely had a market even in fanservice and pretty colors loving Japan where it originated that even alienated BOTH composite series' fanbases in both East AND West with its conjunction of both that was butchered by Socjus censorship and targeted more towards kids who watch Disney that to top it off was crammed full of meme ridden "hip" lingo. Finally, it requires you to own a Wii U, a console with an overall unimpressive library that most parents don't even know is not just an add-on.

This is going to be one of the absolute worst fucking selling games and products of all time. I'm truly fucking impressed at mankind's ability to fuck up THIS bad with marketing.

First off, refugees aren't just bagage or furniture. We can't just take people and put them wherever without resistance or consequences.
Second off, it's not that France is pushing immigrants away into the UK. The calais jungle exists because the UK and France got together to make it where migrants who want to move to the UK have to wait; basically, the national border for immigration between France and the UK is at Calais. What this implies is that France has been keeping UK's trash for it because it was too idiotic, incompetent and selfish to deal with it itself.
Thing is, in the UK, if a migrant manages to get there, he can't be removed by force. That's the law. And so, obviously, most migrants want to go there (also it's already Syrian 2.0 anyway). Thing is, that means France had to deal with this massive amount of refugees while the UK tried to sort them out without having to feed them or relocate them.
Now that the UK is leaving, France can just go "yeah, we don't really care anymore, all those refugees can go fuck themselves, not our problem anymore". Which is extremely helpful for France (since this garbage jungle was an inhumane prison that went against every single human decency principle), but extremely negative for the UK, which will now have even less control over its borders and limitations against immigrants.
And as mentioned earlier, the law is there to stay; there is zero political possibility for it to change, after the division that brexit caused, even the most far-right candidates would refuse to touch that shit over the rage and fury the entire nation would go through if they dared mention rewrite it.
In short, the UK's fucked.

It barely made it in the top 20 eshop sales chart;

gonintendo.com/stories/260225-wii-u-eshop-charts-june-24th-2016

The theory is that it's done wrong on purpose to push Nintendo of America to never work on "nerd" games.

lol

looking forward to it

>the same Mighty No 9 that's bricking Wii Us and has a sub-60 Metacritic average
That's pretty fucking bad.

In all fairness, Mighty No 9 was released earlier that week, and at the time the chart went up #FE was only just released.

And the funny thing is that Nintendo didn't even get $4 million off the bat out of FE.

I predict that FE will sell about 40K units tops. I'm not thinking too hard about my prediction, just pulling out of my ass here.

Yeah, but #FE was available for pre-load/pre-order on the eshop. MN9 wasn't.

I don't know anything about fightan geemus, but how is Dead or Alive seen in the FGC?
Is it played in tourneys? Does it have its own subcommunity? Or is it verboten and banned everywhere?

user, they completely fucked up the game's chances at selling even in its home country when they pissed off both FE and SMT fanbases.

Not him but I'll put it this way: Any game that is not Capcom is more or less scorned by the FGC.

Just because DOA is counter heavy?

And that's why they are actually happy with the results.

That's going to backfire after what shit they've shown NoA to be capable of.

But NoA DOESN'T CARE they want to sell family games and happy shit instead of wall of texts for weeaboo audiences. Yes, it will backfire, but NoA is happy with the results.

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of, you tard.

The FGC is pretty fucking gay. They have some of the traits of comic book fags in that some of the more annoying ones are actually concerned about how normal fags perceive them and want legitimacy for their hobby.

Hi, Val!

Shit, yeah, forgot about that. Then yeah, NoA fucked up hard.

There was someone defending Mighty No. Flop saying they only really used a small portion of the $4 million on development to explain why the game looked like shit. Like that wouldn't further reveal how much of a scam it was.

NOA just wants to sell Zelda and Mario, that's it.

They don't give a shit about other franchises, or even other companies; they put the blame of the localization on Atlus.

Enjoy your ten times bigger immigrant population in the UK, user.

I don't think it's that they're happy, it's that their marketing teams are self-important douches who will never consider they themselves are the cause of their failures. It's not censorship that made their game fail, it's just that america doesn't like weeb games, or that it came out at the wrong time, or that the game is bad, or…
It's never going to be their fault and so they will never have to wonder why they're pissing off so many of their audience.

I haven't posted nameless once in around five or six years, user. Except in forced-anonymous boards of course.

Because those dumbasses are out of touch and don't realize most of their profitable audience is older. If NoA had any business sense at all, they would have demanded the Wii U have its name changed to something that actually sounds new.

Evidence you are an attention seeking turbo faggot.

The Wii U sold like a block of wood compared to the Wii right? How can they not start firing people after fucking up that bad?

ok, this whole bread, or at least the last 50% was just about EU and triggerd faggots who sperg out about val, val himself too giving them ammo. Actually baiting on a bait post.

great.

Because the marketing team then just needs to explain it's totally not their fault, it's because of other reasons they had no control over so they're totally not to blame, they dindu nuffin wrong

Yeah, my bad regarding the EU stuff. To be fair, GG threads have always kinda devolved into various topics from time to time.

Well what do you expect when one of the few name fags here starts acting like a sniveling whiny bitch after the greatest victory against Marxist encroachment in decades? Shit should have been a dance thread isntead.

how about you start to change the name from val to anonymous and try to stay focused a little bit mor ein these breads. Would help a lot.

Bullshit. I know all about how the original names of NES and SNES were intentionally greatly changed in name and meaning from Famicom and Super Famicom.

There's no way the president of their American division along with his staff couldn't have ordered a name change to not confuse potential buyers.

They should have named it the Wii New! :^)

Why didn't they just change it to Wii Twu?

You see both of what I did there, right?

Why not Wii Too?

Have to make it look as much like two as possible to really hammer it in dumbasses' heads that this isn't just a newer Wii.

I do like the other name.

DoA has its own subcommunity. Just about every game in the FGC has its own subcommunity, and DoA is distinctly mid-tier (not as big as Capcom games, but not as dead as, say, Skullgirls or Blazblue). DoA tourneys are decently-populated, though it tends to have the same four or five guys at the top every time. Some tourney organizers are faggots and ban the lewder costumes. This is not a problem in Asia-based tournaments, surprising no one.

The FGC is a weird thing. Games tend to be divided by developer, since most developers tend to make games with a very similar "feel" (it's relatively easy to branch out from one Capcom game to the rest, or one Arc System Works game to the other, or from one Netherrealm game to the other, etc). The Capcom community is arguably biggest, though if you count Smashfags, they definitely bring loads of cash and viewers that most other games can't match.

There's a big schism in the FGC between people who want the scene to stay small, local, and "real," and those who are trying to gentrify fighting games into proper "esports." The big argument for going esports is all the extra money that, for instance, pro ASSFAGGOTS players make. The big argument against is that you run into things like cosplay getting censored and players having to dial back the shit-talking (which the FGC honestly has refined into an art form–even FGC stream monsters are more entertaining than their ASSFAGGOTS counterparts). I expect that event organizers and top players will continue to try to "clean up" the FGC's image in their quest for esports money, and it'll take a couple more years of failure on that front before things are allowed to simmer back down to a dozen nignogs chimping out and destroying their sticks in relative peace again.

On the subject of Nintendo let me say right now I truly hope NX is codeword for NeXt.

Yes, it sounds pretentious, but also catchy and innovative.

This, the Mortal Kombat community survived for years thanks to this.

The funniest thing about the MK community is how open and nice they where, all the capcom fags where complete assholes, refusing to share combos or things they found whereas the MK community was like an open book.

How fucked is that.

Tell them all to fuck off.

More than likely it'll be named Nintendo Cross or some shit like that.

Nintendo Wii X.

Life is suffering.

I'd fucking punch a truck.

I constantly say Capcomfags are the biggest cucks in the FGC. Street Fighter IV and V are absolute shit and yet they continue to play it.

facebook.com/QueenRiotModel/

If I was this cosplayer girl I'd milk for all its worth.

Telling SJWs to go fuck themselves is the fastest to fatten your bank account.

They should have called it Wii Lad

I once posted at a mostly Capcom FGC forum about Darkstalkers needing to come back, and some SF fags told me to fuck off because fanservice doesn't belong in fighting games. This was a few years before GG. Probably had a shirtless ripped Ryu in his signature and everything.

Forget the FGC, Capcomfags in general are a bunch of battered wives. That they give the company the time of day after so many decades of abuse to beloved franchises is absolutely mind-numbing. Fighters nonwithstanding, the current state of Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Final Fight, Bionic Commando, Ghosts and Goblins, Onimusha… they have (had?) really talented developers, but their businessmen seem intent on destroying anything good that comes out of the trenches.

Source: Am Capcomfag

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

There is a reason they don't want fanservice in fighting games. They can't broadcast fanservice. Sponsors might be reluctant to market/sponsor an event with fanservice games at it. I've read discussions that players are forced to pick less revealing outfits, but I'm not really into the FGC, this is just what I picked up here and there from FGC related threads.

Sounds like Mortal Kombat tournaments where fatalities (and probably brutalities) can't be streamed.

Monster Hunter is still pretty good. As long as the mainline doesn't take a lot of ideas from the spinoffs.

After capcom's recent fighters, I've given up on a new darkstalkers.

Especially now that most of the vampire savior team works at SNK now

What a load of bullshit, fucking cucked states of america being so fucking puritan.

>they do not want female fanservice

DO EET FAGGETS

Everybody needs to watch that full video. Spread it, share it, make it trigger your friends and catch on in all circles. It's fucking brilliant crap.

Yea I think if there was a super fit dude walking around was shirtless Ryu nothing would have happened.

Yeah, I'm thinking about just supporting SNK now. I even think twice about purchasing ports of older games. Capcom has pissed me off that much.

If anything, a ton of lardwhales would break the no touch policy and not be reprimanded for it.

Yes, give SNK more money so I they can bring Garou 2 back from the grave.

Numbers are barely moving anymore. This is close to an end result as you'll get it. Only ~3000 votes, but I guess only we, TR, Niche, Destructoid and maybe Gematsu shilled this poll in their community in the first place.

blog.disqus.com/vote-the-top-10-best-gaming-websites

Patrician confirmed.

so early? Are you aware that this bread may live at least a houer or longer?

If they release the ne kof on steam without needing kike10 then I will buy it full.

probably not the place to ask, but I harvested an old hardrive from a laptop, with win 7 on it, can I get it to work with a non pozzed razzbery pi? And what was the competing device? I want a minimalist portable computer for toster games like my snk collection and boi.

You're definitely not getting Windows 7 to work on a Pi. It doesn't work on ARM.

If you want a minimalist computer, just buy a Chromebook and install Linux on it. Should be fine for any emulators worth using. You can even run melee in Dolphin at full-speed with the right settings.

I hope I read this question wrong user….you can't run Win 7 on a Pi.
You can put the HDD into an enclosure and use it like any other USB HDD.
You should buy a cheapass Atom based box/tablet to run toaster games.

so the usually ones. I get the feeling that all the infos stays within the usually ones. Just look at twitter retweets. All the infos stays within the 'group'? There was this one time where an information went to the normalfags. It was that Fire Emblem happening. I remeber how one of my tweets got shared with complete strangers, it even went international. I never saw this before but I also saw this never happen again.

May it be that change needs to happen slow, i understand this by now but yet, this odd feeling won't change.

I didn't vote

because I don't go to any gaming websites. never have and probably never will

I hope you do at least something to support our efforts here, mate.

People buy Monster Hunter exclusively for the challenging monsters, the weapons and armor you can make out of them and the ways to do that.

The series also takes place in a world where male and female hunters are equally talented and respected and there's no time for any retarded nonexistent identity politics when all that matters is the thrill of the lifestyle, keeping the village or town running and stopping infamous rare beasts or Elder Dragons from fucking killing everyone.

We're safe.

SOMEONE ELSE BAKE THE BREAD I MUST LEAVE FOR IMPORTANT REASONS

I'll bake then. Tentative title is "Release the Raptor Edition"
Anything to change?

I do the opposite and funnel people toward aGGro approved sites.

I thought I would ask. What I would want probably does not exist.

Eh, there are the rare few SJWs who look at pictures and complain about the female armors.

I mostly play it because it's basically Style Hunter. Good action, challenging gameplay, and dress up.

Honestly, I like the fact that you bully people who don't archive and that sort of stuff. No reason to coddle people, we're not a safe space. I'm just pointing some people don't like that. And they're probably the people who forget to archive things.

best thing for a cheap netbook that can play games is an AMD APU, I have one and it actually played LoL at decent settings back when I didn't know better. for a netbook, the CPU will always be a dog, but the AMD APUs have a much better GPU

A MonHun with storyline and progressive bullshit would never sell. I could see Capcom doing it since they really like to fuck stuff up, but it would be a flop.

…is this Burch?
twitter.com/HuffPostBlog/status/746729138279563264
archive.is/lBdYK

Exactly. The most they've done is build up surprisingly decent to the final battle with Gore Magala at its true power.

Well what in the fuck do you want?
A cheapass atom convertible is powerful enough to emulate anything below ps2, and play most games up to 2012. Some even come with nice FHD IPS screens.

Totally didn't see that one coming.

The AMDs are a better choice. The CPU is about the same but the GPU in the AMD is more like a full integrated Intel GPU in performance. Not to mention AMD doesn't do shit like give Anita a piece of their $300 million diversity fund.

Heh.

I am a cheapass, and what I would want is a small box no larger than the gamecube or wii that I could plug in and use to go. Ill look int o the atom, I just always prefer reusing my old hardware until it goes kaputski.

are we shitposting?
if my post has dubs than yes

Nice attempt, user.

damn so close.

ok. Who is the baddest sjw sill here? I say it si SJWSnoke. Actually he is freelancer but yet too much time for shitposting all the day on let me try again, if dubs shitpost now

whoops

Then we purge them. See if we can't get some armor even more fanservicey.

Bruv, that monkey ain't into pussy, he gay.

Exactly, AM1 socket AMD is best. I went with this build for something just like you said. It uses a laptop power cable, has good performance. Used spare ram too, but I bought a bigger HD so I could use it as a file server too. Overall it wasn't too expensive. The price has gone down too.

It's only a little cheaper than a new Cherry Trail Atom, but the performance is the same and you're not supporting Intel.

Original song, please?

How is everyone doing? I was thinking about playing system shock two again since I only ever beat it once before and wanted to replay it.

He is from Vancouver. Typical.
Just like Birch.
The price of being a male feminist.

Can I use my old hard drive and win 7 os with it?

Am I the only one who is noticing that her nose is bigger than his, even though he is both male and a nig?

Microsoft are giving away Windows licences for free to tablet manufacturers, so it's a real buyer's market at the moment. You can get a windows tablet for as low as 50 USD, and they tend to have HDMI outputs.
Just go and look. You get a hell of a lot for your money these days.

A remix of this.

I'm just waiting until Clinton vs. Trump debate.

I keep on no-lifing EU4 achievements.

Recently got All Your Trade Are Belong To Us, forming the Netherlands (specifically tried this achievement with Holland for this one too), Grand Navy and Sinassappel.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

holy shit, is this a pastabot? still?

It will run Windows and Linux. It's full x86 CPU like a desktop or laptop. It's just a smaller, lower power version so it doesn't make as much heat.

If the ports look like this on the back of your HD it will work. There's a few different types of HDs out there, but the SATA and power cable will plug into those if your laptop is the same.

Most bots don't post pictures, genius. I responded to a cuck with a cuck because it's funny.

Will do when I'll go for Venice achievements. For now I'm not in the mood for more inherent traders, because I already played Novgorod and gotten Frozen Assets and A Protected Market 2 days ago, so I'm sick and tired of them.

But now I'm just not certain of what achievements I should strive for. Maybe something in the Americas? A Sun God maybe?

I just made a waycist joke because I was in the mood.

i'm not in a fake internet where everyone around me is a bot and the gov. secretly do social experiments with me?

good

Nobody said it couldn't be both, Frit.

Playing Tokyo Xanadu without knowing a single moonrune. I don't know how I managed to put 15 hours in so far.

when does that happen?

archive.is/ELc8w

Oh, yes you are. And we're all in the same situation as you, unfortunately.

TECHRAPTOR QNA SOON

If Trump wins I bet that goes away.

tfw I can't watch it

That's why I wrote "soon". It's not up right now.

Just go. Just… go.
Maybe then we can begin unfucking our educational materials.

Creationism or Common Core, there is no other choice.

I'm in. If you've any questions, I'll post them in the chat.

Also, do we have das baker?

I am the baker.

No I meant I can't watch it at all

I'm not surprised. The only way I'll tolerate anything but a Trump victory is if we fucking secede to escape Shillary's tyranny.

I just learned recently that rockcock64 is really anti-gun. That disappointed me.

Okey-dokey. Just wanted to go sure we're not ending up at 700 bangers without fresh bread.

are we finally shitposting?

i have a question

The Opposit of 'believe' not-to-believe
The Opposit of 'knowledge' no-knowledge

so,
there is this sentence where we say
so
if you don't know it you only can believe it.
this does mean, the opposition of knowledge is actually beliving. This makes 'beliving' to not-knowing.

So, if you belive in god, you actually knows jackshit about him.

Crimson skies when?

YES

Just imagine - California secedes and becomes some kind of containment zone for SocJus cultists from all over the states.

Hell, at worst we're getting the NCR. Question is who will play Caesar's Legion.

I want to eat saya's dagashi.

I can live with that.

That's a pity. Is there anything I could do, like mirror the stream once it's fully uploaded?

You know that most of California isn't liberal right? It just votes that way because we happen to have two or three of the largest cities in the country. The state is massive and the further you go out into the desert or further up north, the more you start to find centrist, and right wing voters.

It's nearly the entire west coast bruv, don't blame all of us for the S.F cucks, we don't like them either.

wasn't there a MEGA with all the cowboy bebop stuff, music and so?

twitter.com/Chriss_m/status/746682035532611584

Feel both smug and bitter that I fucking called this election literally dividing America.

Lincoln's probably channelling Sanic in his grave right now.

I'm guessing you don't give two shits about Alaska.

Reminds me of when a cleaning lady **rightly* placed trash into a post-modern art piece.

It has begun.

Don Parsons (the host?) sounds like a Mickey Mouse on crack.

I'll just watch it in a few days if techraptor puts it on their youtube channel

I have family stationed at Travis AFB. No worries, user, I don't like being lumped with my puritanical countrymen, either.

But it's the end of the thread, so gotta shitpost.

Is it truly wrong for me to say the prospect of this kind of divided America excites me?

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

fresh bread
fresh bread
fresh bread
fresh bread
fresh bread

fresh bread
fresh bread
fresh bread
fresh bread
fresh bread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

too many breads!

It's a problem that will fix itself eventually, all this crap is what will make future generations disregard "art" completely.

It's chilling to see just how cancerous that state is because it's personal.

That was where I was born. My mom made the decision to take me and my brother all the way to Ohio to live with our grandfather for the first maybe 10 years of our lives after our father became addicted to painkillers. The only memories I have are this apartment next to a street and a wide open field. There was an old lady who gave both of us I think Oreo cereal or something while we lived there.

Why I have these particular vivid memories still I'll never know.