Planetside 2 Thread: Requiem For A Fallen Game

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

RIP in peace Planetside 1 archive.is/KRGpA

'IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Planetside 1 is going to be shutdown by the First of July of CURRENT YEAR.

Register, download the game and play with the Outfit for one last time till everything goes to the trash.

planetside.com/register

Bring memes, record shit and familiarize yourself if you're a newfag to the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sC72U
archive.is/jagu2
archive.is/QP4qW
archive.is/TwV5G
archive.is/ckdNB
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-6-24.241489/
archive.is/yNP7A
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=saiyang5
youtube.com/watch?v=vX3HXIKzT5I
clyp.it/ryozmvsz#
docs.google.com/forms/d/1fSaBRxIS8UugBZOV6Zsr6YY236G7o3GOnpTJInk-kNA/viewanalytics
strawpoll.me/10572813/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive of previous thread.
archive.is/sC72U
And some Esamir glory. Remember lads, get Planetside 1 ready.

GREAT LANDING, ACE

also,

NC proof windows
VS safe doors
Nothing but TR in here

Fug, pictures didn't upload.

Burger-proof windows*
Tran-safe doors*

archive.is/jagu2
archive.is/QP4qW
archive.is/TwV5G

Onii-chan~

I'm going to fuck you in the ass

yes, this is onii-chan

every time

:^)

Glad I started that, pisses the Outfits that post on reddit a lot.

kek, archive.is/ckdNB

Shut up and bend over

;^)

how do i find you faggots on ps1
their must be some kind of guild function

i saw buildthatwall in the vr room

is ps4 version dead?

Still working on that, we got some people going through downloading and crap.
And still some lads in PS2, especially in Indar killing Tranu and Burgers, hopefully the OP gets people's attention.

This has happened maybe three times, and it's always been relegated to one or two squads.
Our zerg is the zerg that will pierce the wormhole.

New PTS patch notes.

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-update-6-24.241489/

To be fair, the guys usually separate the pubs to different squads and for some reason, TR pubs keep relegating squad/platoon lead to us, hell, that autist DeadpoolTR guy practically worships Gunner "Dingdong Bannu the Tranu" Nacho.

It's gonna get a crazy for sure.

neato

New player retention just doubled.

They'll be a refund right?

Best news so far.

Nice, they made an attempt to make stuff like the default TR sniper rifle not shit.

I bet Reddit will find a way to complain.

The changes are delicious, but the KD-MLG faggots who ruined the game will still complain about it.

Read that Nacho? now you don't have worry about spending your certs on those zooms!

I'm okay with this.

MLG faggots are not. They are already complaining

Oy vey, what about my certs I spent on those attachments already?

all that does is buff HA

Any calls to nerf the prowler?

As a medic running heal aura it's going to be a godsend in meatgrinders at least.

I hope they refund them, but I doubt it'll happen.

It's no coincidence HA killwhores have been crying about Emp Grenades removing their I-Win-Button juice ever since they were implemented.

Okay

ITS FOR SURGERY

Holy fuck burgers are stupid.

I sort of feel bad for them, one of the things that kind of makes them annoying to fight is the sheer amount of snipers they have up on hills and shit but that also is one of the reasons they are so bad at taking territory.

At least fighting a group of good NC players is actually fun rather than fighting literally ANY VS player group.

It'll probably buff revive speed at a cost to healing speed or something.

I have a few gripes.

There's a lot I like in this but holy fuck, shit's about to get crazy. Stuff that was already strong got huge buffs.

Keep this in mind. It will just make magriders cry harder.

Magriders should cry the least of anyone. Those assholes always eye-fuck the radar when I go trying to C4 their asses and then hit mach 2 to escape.

If you're a guy who likes to pull Sunderers, put that new gun on hold and drop some certs into deploy shield. It's about to get ugly.

Maxed out it takes about 1-1.5 seconds. That's already very fast. It's got to be something else. Probably faster healing speed with the medgun and heal aura.

Yes please. It's faster to kill a teammate and revive him than heal them right now.

light assault here, emp grenades fuck my shit up something retarded with their range

Orions actually get worse with forward grip :^)

How in the fuck does this work anyway? Does its recoil go negative or something?

You take off the forward grip and it gains infinite ammo.

PS2 has a horizontal deviance per shot and a max deviance allowed. deviance per shot is done in steps, usually 3-4 kicks to right or left allowed before it hits max and has to normalize back towards center. foregrip is a % reduction on deviance per shot but not max deviance, so on some guns like the orion it will increase the number of kicks to one side allowed in a row.

reducing the recoil tolerance actually makes it jump a third time, to the left and right so rather than maximum two jitters its three smaller jitters. Forward grips also make hipfire worse which is basically the only thing it has over the carv

It doesn't affect me much because I'm a repairslut, but I'd probably hop back over if the healing was better.

Are they going to refund the ones that we paid for already?
Also,
While I'm glad you can't empty a jetpack's fuel tanks with an EMP, this seems like a bit much, especially since every other class ability except engie's ammo seems electronics-based, so it would make sense for an EMP to knock those out.

I love headphones

They've refunded many certs in the past. They likely will.
It's really not. The grenade bandolier and EMP shield 4 meta was getting ridiculous. A grenade that detonates on contact can simply not be as powerful as that damn thing was.

surgeon's kit is probably the field dressings suit slot. Probably renamed it.

GREAT LANDING, ACE

The fuck did pajeet say at the start?

'at the NC arsenal'

I've also just noticed this typo

I live in canada so its okay

Why does that Wrel guy trigger the fuck out of some people?

He was made a dev purely as a PR stunt even though he's not even remotely qualified, or very good at the game.

Also he made a video where he blames "veteran" players for destroying the community and causing stagnation with development.

He calls bullshit whenever he does.

And we got Indar lads, sadly most of the people are quiet.

Old PS2 players? Or PS1 players? How can PS1 players be harming PS2 if there are only like a handful of them still playing? PS2 vets I can understand, the way they kick and scream about anything that threatens their killwhoring.

wrel called out the guys who constantly brag about their kdr and call everyone else shitters, and it's got them salty as fuck about him

If that's the whole thing then I can agree with that. SOE sat on its ass for 3 years doing nothing with the game and those PS2 vets in question for some reason thought it was because they were being catered to, instead of SOE just letting the game wither.

Combination of a lot of mismanagement and high expectations from Sony.

Then they got sold and renamed themselves Daybreak, baby-steps on getting some content into the game.

Here's a thread about what they planned on adding 4 years ago. archive.is/yNP7A

Some of these changes are bretty good. I hope they cross over to the main game.

Video in question.
Stuff he says in this gives a bit of insight into what they are doing now. DB is working a lot on the core of the game as of late, especially in about the last month or so. Could maybe have something to do with him getting hired, since he is the one handling a lot of the air changes and class improvements.

Only if you consider not having a laser "mak[ing] hipfire worse".
Are you aware of what bloom is?

fucking glorious

I'm liking what they've been doing so far. Everything since the construction update's been in the right direction. They're actually adding content, they're actually balancing stuff, they're actually changing some really stale gameplay.

Eventually there's going to be some outcry though. People don't like changes and they'll inevitably bitch/moan about having to do things differently.

Don't you know user! the vets clearly know the game better than Wrel! it's all about getting 12.4 KD!

And that Daybreak shouldn't give more assistance to new players starting the game and they should nerf TR some more!

One of the new things I wasn't really hot on was that utility shield.

It's just too little to matter; I don't really see how it'll be of much help and apparently Wrel's idea with it is for it to be useless and 'grown out of' by noobs.

I guess that kinda works?
I don't know, it just seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

Looks like they're trying to bring the fight to the player-made bases, then.

Yeah, obviously, the real problem lies with "zergfits" like WWEW. How dare people play this game for fun and actually accomplish objectives!

This would mean people actually give a shit about bases being built behind enemy lines, because this means more sneaky shit and ghostcapping.

And means that some faggot has to check the map constantly to check if the other faction has guys hacking terminals and getting ants to build a base.

Oy vey! remember the 6 million zergfit at Point A in the Crown! Daybreak! nerf TR and ban wwew!

You guys are the fucking best.

you are correct, I was thinking of the compensator. However obviously there is still the fact it makes ALL fire less accurate for the Orion. Do you have the current bloom stats?

everyone's autism fuels everyone else's into an unholy mix that yields more salt than the richest depositories of salt in mines. We even have salty shits come here to deposit it directly and save us time

the emp grenade nerf is also a nerf against tryhard "MLG" heavy assaults(aka resist shield heavies).

While it wont drain the energy of the resist shield, it will lead to their main shield being dropped, meaning 40% resistance for 500 health. In comparison a NMG/adrenaline shield user would still have 1000 EHP(effective health points) due to their heavy shield being upheald, but still having 500 health, with their shield only being gone.

Thought emp grenades would take all your active ability AND shields down, along with HUD and deployables if close enough.

yeah, you're right. that's in the live version. But the current PTS(test server) version changes for EMP will only take down regular shields, and not ability energy, unless you're an infilshit.

So for right now, EMP does both, and until they patch through the PTS changes, the EMP grenades might only drop regular shields and infilshit cloak, but not ability energy such as medic healing field, heavy shield, light assault jet packs.

That was one of the most entertaining vehicles in PS1 even if it was useless. It'd probably be even more entertaining in PS2, being able to zip around in a ground vehicle as fast as ESFs.

WAAAGH banners when?

I remember play testing the interlink facility, what a fucking shitshow that was. Practically an entire game unto itself, way more complex than a tech plant.

Still find it crazy that they haven't finished hossin yet, half the bases are the same placeholders that they were when I left.

You guys been blasting Rule Britannia since Thursday?

Ramps on Public Test Server are too much fun. Also, ANTs are invincible against tanks if you ever put enough certs into them and collect cortium.

It's amazing how the Heavy Assault manages to attract the absolute worst sort of people even over the Infiltrator.

haven't got the test realm installed.

Made an outfit on Briggs.
"Smooth Operators"
I don't think there are any others from Briggs here, but feel free to join. Just make sure to put memes in the application, or say that you're from h8chan.

Brings back memories

reds the fastest color, it iz

when are games going to have that again?

Yandere Simulator
None

Any Diablo clone ever.

>ping is too high from australia to play on the same server
I gave the game a quick try without playing any particular outfit but it felt like I'd die as soon as I saw an enemy.

I'm from Australia. You're welcome to join my outfit. (smooth operators)
I think I saw a couple of ausfags on here before.

Are any of you dr chase?

TR I assume? I've been trying out NCR for a bit of variety. I kind of like their weaponry more than the TRs.

If I wasn't already in TR, I'd run NC.

I'll meet you on the battlefield, user.

I'm not

I'm Niplah. Mostly pilot ESFs and play tactician.
Yes, I'm TR. Perhaps we will meet on the battlefield. Perhaps we'll purge Tranu scum together.

If you strayan fags don't come to emerald TR i'll bully you w-we like your shitposting

I already play with you fags. It's just the lag forces me to play support classes or shell out the nanites for armor.

anybody in planetside 1 and how do i get to you guys? Nobody did anything on friday so i went to sleep

My main is NC, I wish there was a day when people decided that VS is cancer and that Reds and Blues will fuck purple back into spess.
That way it'll go back to Red vs Blue like the golden days.

man i'm fucking around in the game and the only thing 2 got over this is graphics

We need to make an outfit and show people hoe to search for the week. There's a lot of things at the players disposable that I keep finding out about so I can understand how people can get lost in this game.

kill it

V_~

So i entered my connery NC guy for the first time in years and figured out my outfit (brothers in christ) didn't kick me out. I quit the game soon after joining them and now that i looked at the description they're mourning the dead fags. Looks like they aren't christfags but instead one of those who believe in dank bible OC

So after taking a months break due to salt.
Are you guys still active in this game?

Should I reinstall or is this shit dying down?

We still usually get about a squad on, though it seems like people are busy this weekend, so there's not really anyone on right at the moment.
Also, you can check how many people are online here ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
Also, some people might be playing Planetside 1 instead, since it's closing down soon.

Shit's dying down but we can still have an alpha/bravo up at rush hour. I've heard some dropped it for wurm but i don't know how many

How badly have you fucked up if people want to play Wurm before your game?

Eh we have a couple of people that I know of that play both for weeks now.

Its an entirely different game in that its comfy, but its still immensely time-consuming (even at x4 rates) which is why I personally dropped it for the time being.

Im not fully integrated with the lingo, what the hell is a "crab" in TR context anyway

VS MAX afaik

It DOES look like a crab, holy shit. At least the PS1 maxes didn't have those stupid pincers.

now i get it

I haven't played since the start of june since for a while, the auts were too much to handle.
If the population starts to stagnate i may start playing again at some point

Has anybody suggested you don't belong here?

NORMALFAGS GET OUT

Simmer down, I'm not talking about that kind of auts. I left because at any given point I was on, most people were complaining about something for any reason.
Fucksake, I was there for the recreation of the bane scene even.

Its not most people its 3 vocal autists that never shut up about WOW BUGGED INFILSHIT/MAGRIDER MECHANICS
just mute them

Have some respect for our very own DSP.

I haven't seen hank on lately, who are the other two?

Turn the graphics up to high, set the graphics to 32 bit quality, and go through the advanced tab activating everything. The game's dead so it hasn't been updated to be able to detect modern hardware so it sets the graphics pretty low by default.

Real talk, I fucking hate magriders. I don't think they're overpowered but because of the nature of the vehicle the drivers never sit the fuck still. I'm trying to plant C4 on your flotation gel you asshole

harasser/flash+ icarus jets.

Momentum from the vehicle actually propels you forward faster than drifter jets. And youll be up so high that not even maggie cannons can shoot you.

Slightly more expensive use of nanites, but anything is worth killing tranu maggies.

You're suggesting I snakbar the mags then? I always seem to just trash my flashes anyways so might as well.

If you want to live and not risk being shot at, run icarus and exit. Any deed done is good for thr Republic. Remove trany.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM THE BRASS

i know and i did, i also set supersampling to resolutions no monitor has today

valkyrepilot and some other guy I havent seen in a while

hank was on this week I think

We all do, brother, we all do.

I think lobster would be more appropriate.

how do you guys even have fun playing this game
what fun is an FPS if you can't shoot straight?

Lobster is not a eufemism for an STD tho

They don't play it for the FPS part. They play it to shitpost Holla Forums memes on yell chat.

Speak for yourself, nigger.

Most of cuckchan is filled with redditors.

Guys, you have this banner (picture 1).
As you can see, not only the color palette on Holla Forums's logo is different, it's slightly out of frame.

I just spent some time making a few changes (pictures 2 and 3). What do? Keep the original one or change it to something else? If so, which one, 2 or 3?

3 is best

Mate, this thread is literally the inbred kid of redditside and Holla Forums, but you somehow manage to be even worse on average.

At least I play the game.

i still have no idea why that guys always stalks me around in the game.

see now goyim? thats why i didnt wanna spend these certs on zooms

Yeah I just slapped the best logo I could find on the banner. I hastily slapped it together in general in order to post on the banner thread.

Now, Id like to keep it as it is for purposes of boosting my own ego, board legacy and shit, but if you really want to you can rail on mark´s private email to have it replaced. Personally I like number 2 with the logo placed more centered like in the original.

says the faggot from the assfaggot containment board

Why is the entire TR inert and useless today?

A lot of people went into PS1 to bask in nostaligia.

Only to ultimately discover that PS1 is better than PS2 in everything but the grafix department

please, just no. i didnt choose for this

Put "I didnt want to become a meme" and itll be perfect

No meme arrows?

ironic

that's not really a good thing

Go back to cuckchan already faggots

what's that, can't handle some light banter? you sure are sensitive considering how all you guys seem to be good at is spamming Holla Forums memes in/y

WWEW

this game was once a great thing, and shitposting about it is still entertaining

weak skills lad

it's a waste of your time, with every new patch it moves one step closer to the grave.
never said that, it's just unfunny and repetitive.

never said that
some have been good, but overall the pace is way too slow to make up for the player loss, and for example, the added wrelfare in the last PTS patch will barely do anything, they haven't addressed the core problem with new player retention
never said that
never said that
never said that
but saying that ps1 was better than ps2 (except for graphics) is plain retarded

Just stop feeding the faggot, he's clearly just here for attention

typical assblasted shitter
lul

Sorry too busy playing the game :^)

salty about what exactly? why would i be mad at you?

if two people are saying the same thing, replying to one is the same as replying to the other

To complain about subjective quality of the thread. See >>9834736(You)(You)(You)

you're not making much sense

Ausfag here, I fight 4 fridum.

Wew lads.

I'm rusty as hell, fug

WWEW LADS, WE MADE IT.

speed this up someone

Good work.

yeah lol.
i ment the close up tho

Can anyone explain what logical abortion they went through to decide the flash suppressors downside?

Also, can you get vehicle destruction directives in VR?

It has to have some downside, what the fuck else would they make it?

You god damn nigger. You fucked up 2 whole other threads with that post.

i saw that shit two threads up, stop with your zalgo shit user

try pasting like 8 of them in google search bar and tell me what happens

Oh I didn't think of that, whoops.

Too much shit, can't handle the request.

See if adding more to the textbox fixes it.

I feel genuinely bad if I'm not playing Medic or Engineer because I can't help people around me directly.

I still have 500 smedbucks from when i used to play this game, what's are the most useful things i could buy as a fresh TR character?

A good camo

Are we dem boys?

Infilshits can hack things in enemy bases so your team can use them, LA is the used class when you want to practice C4-fu, HA has a rocket launcher that can be used to get vehicles to fuck off for a little bit, and if you cert out a MAX, you can run AI, AA, or a mix. Just because Medic and Engineer are the most noticeable in terms of work in work out, they wouldn't be able to do anything if nobody ran any other class.

What kind of feedback did you battlebards get when you played the ASMR stuff?

For some weird reason I feel more useless as a medic/engi then being a HA. I harass enemy armor/air and I can do damage to maxs if i aim my rocket right.

wew

my sides

Can't say I'm complaining but its fun as fuck messing around with the NC

I bet you play vanu.

I swear I lose the will to play this shitty game every passing session

you cant even get in the air without getting shot at from all sides its fucking ridiculous

you cant even fucking rely on friendly territory being safe because the 1 kill per hour tryhard faggots are EVERYWHERE behind every fucking tree and boulder

you cant fucking rely on anything or anyone at any fucking time, if Id want that kind of experience Id go back to work doing overtime

Play on a lower pop server?

Git gud. I can pull valks fine even just one tile away from where the zergs are.

aww yis

Reminds me of the time I encountered a Vanu sniping deep in TR territory near the warpgate.

What's your favorite camo?

Dark Digital and the Esamir ones are the only ones that don't look like shit.

I want some solid color camos.

please do more
How about "We've got them on their heels"?

Solid color camos are some of the best. It's awful that the solid red camo is some sort of limited availability anniversary item.

Was he using the infinite ammo sniper?

I have no idea. All I know is that he wasn't able to hit us, and neither of us could hit him.

snow aspen forest is the best camo in the game :^)

I fly like a rabid nigger on steroids ask anyone who ever sat in my lib

Tactical
Superiority

Daily reminder that some people can't handle muting someone.

What's the point of the Amp when the Repeater already exists? I don't think I've ever seen someone use the Amp.

I get burnout too. Im gonna take a break for a week.

Scourge and Purge the Tranu heretics!

TR begged and begged for an auto pistol back in the day. They got one.

it's full auto, m8

try it, I like it

It's like an SMG, ammo runs out fast if you aren't careful, pretty useful sidearm if your main weapon isn't fully-auto.

AMP is like a nerfed version of the current Repeater if you can tap fast enough.

In PS1, it was the only pistol that was fast-firing and thus great at close range and it was avaible for all factions. Meanwhile the Repeater was more of a mid-range backup weapon with more ammo and higher accuracy than VS's Beamer but way less damage than NC's pocket shotgun, it also din't act like a pocket burst-fire SMG.

It was also common pool, not a TR weapon. I played PS1 too.

What part of
Did you not read?

gorgons: why?

Big dakka

The part that made me wonder why you mentioned PS1 at all when I was asking about the PS2

less eyeraping

Because it is a PS1 weapon too? It's also a better weapon there too, at least when comparing to the Repeater at CQC. PS2's Repeater is just broken though, shit kills groups faster than shotguns if you aim for heads while binding fire to mousewheel.

I'm debating on going full autism with the mosquito or not. Should I?

If you can fly it you could invest cert into it.

If theres anything we dont have enough of its flyboys.

not sure if better

Get fire suppression fully upgraded.
It's not worth using until then, so use the engagement radar.
Nanite auto repair is good for sustained periods of moving in and out of combat.
Vehicle stealth is good during combat, you could go with either.
Don't bother with the dogfighting frame, get the hovwer stability. Racer is also viable, but just stick with hover.

As for weapons, needler is pretty good as a starting weapon, good for range. The rotary is good for close range burst damage. Either is viable, depending on playstyle.

For secondary, get the hellfire rocket pods good against infantry, and slow pilots. Save up for the thermal optics for both weapons.

Finally (or, firstly, probably), git gud. Watch these videos.

Recommendations?

Now that I think about it, is nanite autorepair better for a lib than composite armor or whatever the damage reduction is called?

I use double furies, air seems to be rarely be a problem and in those circumstances one walker takes like five mags to kill an esf.

You're in for a wild ride. Make sure to fly with at least a wing man if you can, it will make your life a lot easier.
The tomcats are also viable, probably a lot more useful than the hellfires in a dogfight, and will cause a lot more salt.
Good for starting a fight, or ending one, damage isn't great, though.

I would say so. Composite armor used to be the go-to, but I think flak got nerfed at some point making auto-repair much more viable.
It's always recommended to me as well.

So what was it about those walker mech things they added in PS1 that supposedly fucked up the game? Were they just horrifically overpowered?

HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG You convinced me, anons. I'll follow your advices.

BFRs were basically walking mechas with more armor and shields than MBTs, better guns against air, armor and troops than any other vehicle, the ability to jump/fly all the way to the fucking sky ceiling bypassing entire bridges that way and they were only avaible to those that farmed 75 kills and captured 5 facilities on the Caves for a BFR imprint and spent certs for them. They could also drain NTU of facilities with special guns stupidly fast, turning entire continents neutral in the span of a few hours if left unchecked.

Needless to say, they were basically walking Commando units until they were nerfed by allowing the Bolt Driver sniper to absolutely fuck it's shit up in the way of disabling half it's systems and destroying it's munitions with well-placed shots, as well as taking down it's shield entirely if you could hit their generator 3 times.

So it sounds like they went completely bananas with the "wouldn't it be cool if-".

I'd actually be cool with bullshitnium stuff if they made it hard to apply.

Like make the mechs 3-user hardware. Pilot only has small coaxial guns. The main gunner handles the arm guns and torso-twists. The secondary gunner has rotating support/AA guns on the shoulders or something. Make them only enterable/exitable while deployed, and that includes swapping seats so as to prevent one guy from trying to hog all 3.

The standard non-fly BFR model actually has 2 seats with the driver manning supportive guns and the gunner having access to empire specific weaponry with VS shooting lasers, TR getting fast-firing mortars and 100mm dual cannons and NC sporting a gigantic hitscan railgun that shits armor-eating radiation all over everything it hits.

The issue is that the Fly variants that moved about as fast as a lighting, can jump over everything and only needed 1 driver could be equipped either with 2 anti-everything fast firing "fuck your shit up" mortars that doubled as flak cannons or they could equip a pair of NTU syphons and drain an entire facility in a few minutes, nevermind carry that NTU back to a friendly base to refill it.

So yeah. A cool idea taken way the fuck too far.

In the span of heating some water for tea I've already ideasguy'd a dozen concepts for interesting heavy mecha in PS2. Maybe I should doodle them.

KOBALTS

KOBALTSSS

USE KOBALTS

Where are we building the castle?

reinforcement module soon

Imagine you've been playing Planetside for years. You have your preferred playstyle honed to an art and you've cultivated a tight-knit group of friends you play with. Everyday you log in and have a good ol' time doing what you do best and getting lots of XP.

Then, one day, the game gets an expansion that adds giant, overpowered, invulnerable robots that do everything every other vehicle does, but better, and just one of them replaces an entire army. The ground variant has an optional gunner seat, granting this power to just one person. Additionally, you couldn't even drive a BFR if you didn't "attune" yourself doing expansion content, so even if you hacked one, you couldn't do anything with it.

You'd probably be pretty pissed right? Well, too bad. The worst part, though, is that if you didn't buy the expansion you got shit on by people who bought the expansion and had a robot.

That's not to mention that no one wanted to ever get out of their robot except to repair it. That meant that once a fight did manage to push into the courtyard of a base, the fight would fizzle out. No one would be willing to leave their shiny new toy to get orbital striked so they could go hack the computer. And if the base was an LLU base, which is like capture-the-flag, that was the end of your momentum on that continent, since you couldn't drive a vehicle while carrying the LLU.

By the time BFRs got nerfed to a balanced state, everyone had gotten fed up and left. Giant robots were the final nail in the coffin of Planetside.

so like
they were metal gears?

If only they copied Metal Fatigue.

Onto the farms

It's specially annoying when someone mentions vanu and balancing issues, it always ends up as "vanu's X is better than y or Z from NC/TR but why are you complaining? git gud!" or "well yeah it has this and that b-but that's subjective".
We can know for sure there's malicious intent or that they're at least self aware on the inside because all tryhard outfits play vanu exclusively though, at least once their TR/NC character reaches max br

fresh batches of salt!

Are guys like that legitimately autistic?

after i killed him in his schythe with the standard misile launcher. and he was mad at me for going for the objective

its supposed to be this one.

and i really think they are.

that nigga's name should be XXY chromosome

Daily reminder than unless you have at least 5 IVI KDR and 1000 IVI score, any opinions you have about balance are irrelevant. And that's the bare minimum to not be considered a shitter. A good player will have at least 1700 IVI score.

I have over 6 million IVI score and I have been gathering speed in my harasser for 12 hours

ur fuckin ded kiddo

how do we fix the phoenix

Are you ready to go to the next universe user?

But first I have to talk about parallel continents.

There is no such thing as half a headshot.

Daily reminder to kill this heretical Tranufag and let the salt flow, this guy is the gift that keeps giving.

that Tranu you killed is a salty KDR whore. Surprised he didnt give you a hate tell. Good job burger.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE QUAKE TO YOU FAGGOT

oh shit someome finally noticied me

Stealing isn't as fun as it used to be, too much surveillance. Forensic departments that take digital evidence as trustworthy on the other hand are a godsend for framing people or making up alibis/making you look innocent.

Tried to vectorize the spicy spokes decal, it looks a bit plain though.

Isn't that a term for an anus that has had a lot of penis in it?

What are you, straight?

Should I bring ASMR or some little girls playing war music first?

ASMR around Warfinn onii-chan and little girls war music the rest of the time.

isn't that the idea? we're going around doing some ass shattering.

where da anti aliasing at fam

It's a vector, what do you mean?

hwhat? that's a thing?

Yes

It's overrated.

use them when you're losing the point

fug

Also sauce is RJ168807

I'll try to be back tonight since I'm off monday.

Oh man I remember sharing this along side 3 other ASMR on the share thread before

That shit killed my motivation to play for the day.

ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=saiyang5
This nigger was unkillable. Didn't even dent his shield.

wwew lads

You guys have reported this tool, right? Tell me you're NOT just bitching about blatant BS.

great landing me_

That's where I got it.

The fuck happened out there?

pretty much headshots all the time even when floating up on the float pad and probably adrenaline shield and restoration medkit, I don't think there was one time he had did any bodyshots

lmao you guys are so shit

Go away saiyan. I know you post in cuckchan.

Fugg
Meant for

not him

seriously

So the only thing that can bring down a hacker is a nigger?

What outfit has more skilled tryhards than AC on emerald? Are they even active?

He was definitely doing something fishy, especially since he has all the trappings of a shitty player: consistently getting flanked, ending up in bad positions, getting surrounded, etc.
One time I popped in and out from behind a box to get his attention and he focused on me while another guy shot him from the side, didn't kill either of us because he has tunnel vision.

Well, we've never run into someone who had a killstreak this large and consistent, so if you guys think he's cheating you can try reporting him. I think mass reports tend to get more attention.

That Statwhore Buttphuq guy has a similar KD but I manage to kill him every once in a while. The Saiyan fag was fucking invicible.

That's because he's a headshot padder with 45% HSR. He will only shoot when he can score a clean headshot, so he can pad his stats and receive hackusations.

That's because you are bad :^)

He's the only guy I've encountered who walked away completely unharmed from a point blank uppercut shot.
Go back to /ps2g/, by the way.

feels good, nice break from being absolutely fuck-awful

grape soda is the only anticheat that works consistently, just ask basketball players

he was shooting nonstop and killing consistently in a short period of time
headshot padders do not do well, this guy was just really fucking good at aiming with some questionable damage tanking
the only theory so far is that the nonstop headshotting was refilling his Adrenaline Shield, giving the appearance of lol no damage

sorry I wasnt there to help you guys. I was eating lunch. Lower sensitivity if you want to stop being farmed but that's it.

If we started being a tryhard outfit, we would probably be all HA's and it would get boring every day. But no one wants to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX3HXIKzT5I

Watch him hack and whatever

you were probably just running straight at him like retards.
Tanking damage is usually associated with lagwizardry (either subhuman related or artificially induced), he could also be medkit chuggin

haha shitters what are you going to say now? TR UP?

I hate to agree with the cuckchanner, but we have to have a different playstyle against tryhard outfits if we want to stop becoming a meatgrinder.

Regular zergs work fine with our current style.

remove tranu

Well, that explains everything.

you are in his video he wasn't unharmed, you just need to aim better.

I guess you were running at him like retards after all

also, here's the 1:05 mix, barring the ELO intro and outro, it's all the most popular/most requested songs from you lot
too large for vocaroo so here it is
clyp.it/ryozmvsz#

That sort of autism is both admirable and disgusting. Why would you trade away your life for a pn2g shooter.

do we look like tranu to you

aside from that, you really do have to go back m8

I saw. When I was plying it it looked like a meat shot on my end, but it only glanced him in the video. And him resupplying at the terminal made it look like he took no damage at all.
Still gay as fuck.

this is super fucking easy to deal with
when tryhards trying to meatgrind, unified memeinfiltrator rushes can put in work, between sonars, headtaps, and group uncloaks
just got to get a minimum amount of people working together and not working around each-other

I'm going back now, gonna leave you one final advice

AIM BETTER

Ill promise, daddy

just please shut the door behind you

That's bullshit.

Go back to cuckchan.

I killed him plenty of times in the musky toe.

Resupply only restocks ammo and refreshes abilities.
He was chugging med kits.
I know this because I spam rockets as HA at sunders to get air units to fuck off.

When I try and use an infantry terminal it takes upwards of three keys presses and I have to be perfectly stationary and facing it directly.
What the fuck is this shit.

maybe a macro, or he presses E and R in quick succession

I just press e and e really quickly, you only see the screen pop up for like half a second usually.

I do it all the time; it's really common for it to be faster to run to a terminal and rekit than it is for me to reload the godsaw/rocket launcher or wait for the adrenaline shield to recharge.

Resist heavy salts with betelgeuses don't have to worry about such things petty things as ammo or ability drain however.

This shit happens to me everytime, go to enemy, lag a bit then die.

Fucking memory leaks. My pc just crashed

I don't know when that webm was made, but in the past there was actually a "freeze guy you don't like" cheat in planetside 2

I've seen this a few times. It's always funny watching everyone stab them.

wew

But user… it's nothing special

Watch again, at 0:42, 1:09, 1:18 and more it refills his shields. You were right that it didn't heal him.

it's special to me

This is just embarrassing. Double embarrassing for the idiot bothering to post on /ps2g/ and keeping the drama afloat, fucking stop. Only a few times did some of us actually go out as two, but it wasn't even in a focused movement, but more beelining from the same spawn.

I know there's Vanu who send angry /tell messages who are KDR whores, and the guy in that video was relying on a terminal, but certainly us dying more than we're killing isn't a good thing.

Fuck off nigger, its a transformative experience if anything.

Theres a point where we have to stop running around like headless chickens and that point better be soon, or we lose more people and the outfit bites the dust.

Well you can spoonfed them into gitting gud

Im not one to talk since my hardware forbids me from getting gud at anything that isnt DMR fire support or flying

however people are starting to realize that we´re not as gud as we could be, it just takes time to fully aknowledge the fact for most

Teach me Mr. user in the ways of "gitting gud" and "stop aiming like a retarded handicapped child".

Not a single person, anywhere, is saying we need to not get any better, or that this is the best we'll ever get. Additionally, 99% of the game is killing other people, or has an equippable weapon for killing people. Even Medics and Engies are expected to get kills, and have exclusive weapons(Assault Rifles) and tools(Mines and turrets) for killing people. It's impossible to complete objectives in this game without being able to consistently and frequently kill enemy players. Objectives are nothing more than just "stand at certain place for certain amount of time", it's not like you have to equip a REK like in PS1 and have certs for hacking and stealing shit, or doing minigames to speed up the capturing process. Engie repairing and Medic healing are also nothing more than just being spawned as either class, and leftclicking on friendlies. In short there's not a lot of mechanics or interaction in the game that aren't centered around killing people, or slowing the enemy's attempt to kill you.

You don't need to be a total killwhore, but you need to kill at least slightly more often than you die to mkae sure you're doing well.

You know /ps2g/ dislikes TR and dislikes us even more, and getting defensive at all about it only makes things lamer for everyone involved. What you're doing is the equivalent of a dwarf having a diarrhea and seizure attack in front of a group of elves.

New thread here!

Increase field of view
use lower magnification scopes
lower mouse sensitivity
lower graphics settings until you get solid 60fps everywhere (this is really important)

That's the easy stuff. The hardest is probably positioning and tempo - knowing where to move, when to move there, and when to leave. You need experience for that.

Speaking of which some chinese bro once said, "Attack where your enemy is weak, go around where he is strong; be like water"

If you're slamming head first into a grind and dying constantly; stop. Go around the chokepoint, use a different tactic. Stop doing the same thing over and over again. This is something I even see kdr statwhores doing because they're so used to just walking wherever they want and killing people anyways; many of them never developed a sense for ambushes or flanking.

If you want to develop that sense, play light assault or infiltrator. You start learning to skirmish - engaging, disengaging, re-engaging. It's important that you fight on your terms, rather than their terms.

I've dropped the graphics to minimum and even used the "slav magic" tricks that get posted in the OP, and I cannot even get close to 60 unless there's nobody around and i'm not on Hossin. Some people just don't have the hardware, myself included.

Well I guess I can't get good then, i'm playing this shit on a laptop and my just crashed

my game just crashed*

Also force the game's maximum prerendered frames to 1 (or 0 if you have alien tech), that will lower cpu use (but higher gpu use) and all around decrease the latency between things happening and appearing on your monitor (depends on your current frame rate).

I usually stick with medic/engineer since somebody is always screaming for revives/ammo/repairs but I should play LA more often. The starting sniper for infiltrator is absolute shit if I remember right, so I'll have to replace that asap. I'll mess around with the mouse sensitivity in VR and see how well it works out for me.

Thanks for the tips user.

/ps2g/ here, /ps2g/ is - or at least, has been - majority TR for years. Here's the old whinepoll we had in our OP in 2013:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1fSaBRxIS8UugBZOV6Zsr6YY236G7o3GOnpTJInk-kNA/viewanalytics
We've always hated VS the most.

What's the majority now?

From the latest OP: strawpoll.me/10572813/r
Which at the time of posting is 33/30/37% NC/VS/TR

man that place has fallen and so has this one but still

I think that's some kind of spawn protection.

Nobody's bothered using the proper OP for the last month or so because it just dies after 200 posts most of the time anyway, mostly because everyone's run out of shit to talk about. rip

Yep, years ago it used to be super common for newbies to spawn on a farmed sunderer and die before properly spawning to an HE shell or rocket pods or liberator bullshit, SOE added in invulnerability until you actually have control of your character. Of course it didn't stop anyone from dying really, just delayed it for a few seconds.

When someone's connection goes fucky or their client locks up for a bit or whatever, that happens.