Arcade thread

Insert Coin

Post your favorite arcade games, discuss arcade gaems, post arcade vidya music, or whatever the hell you want related.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldsbiggestpacman.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This just released on Steam. Interesting take on endless runners. Anyone played it?

Looks fun but i'm staying with Pacman Championship which made me destroy my controller in pure rage days ago

The arcade version of Cruis'n Exotica is one of the greatest arcade racers ever.

Posting this to bump.
Something i found walking around the city.

Worst character designs in the biz

capcom plz go

Capcom i know its you.

Most of these characters appeared in other KoF games anyway.

Best mobile game I've ever played. That's not a joke,it really is a ported mobile game.

I've played some decent mobile games, but this is fun with an option to purchase on mobile devices instead of being forever time gated to wring you dry. It actually feels like an endless pacman game that isn't lazily done for the android sheckles. It has local multiplayer too.

The game is mostly barebones (mobile game), but if you really like pac-man and want it a marathon run of it, you should get it. Otherwise you should just try CE or worldsbiggestpacman.com/

Pic related to OP.

Yeah, because they were from Garou 1. The last six haven't even been recycled

mr do > dig dug

Dig Dug 2 > Mr Do

I'll fight you nigger

This one's still my favorite.

What the best game in the Bubble Bobble saga?

Bubble Bobble.
Rainbow Island was a joke. I gotta ask though, why did the final boss not have a full HP bar? Was there some trick I never knew about to fill it?

Puzzle Bobble

I heard an arcade bar will be opening near me sometime. Has arcade cabinets, booze, old gaming consoles for multiplayer like N64, and overall attempts at pandering to nostalgia probably. Any of you guys ever been to one, and is it even worth it? The idea of going to one sounds neat, but I'm not sure if the appeal would last when I could just get drunk and play vidya at home after all, unless they feature recent/unique arcade games like those multiplayer Mobile Suit pod ones or such.

Is there a plain 2D mode? That angle looks like shit.